- Text Size +

Emily was done with her college degrees in record time. After graduation she decided to take a few weeks off to rest.

Over the last few months she had been learning to control Max while he was inside her with her inner muscles. She could wake him up to get him squirming which would quickly give her a mind blowing orgasm. Another squeeze from her would make him cum and then fall fast asleep inside her. After that she could focus on her work. Now Max never had to leave her while she was studying and she wouldn't have to worry about getting distracting orgasms at inopportune times like in class or out in public.

However she still wanted to see him now and again because she wanted to cuddle and talk with Max so she brought him out from deep inside her pussy occasionally. He was so so tiny and cute maybe as big as the back eraser of a number 2 pencil,

When he was out of her she loved clutching him to her chest while sleeping or keeping him in the front or back of her panties. As she promised though she now always kept him on her person so he was never alone e en for a second. When he was awake he was always clutching to whatever part of her he could trying to climb. She giggled occasionally when he would involuntarily (and sometimes voluntarily) thrust into her ginormous, sexy body and perfect skin until he reached climax. He couldn't help himself she knew she was just that much of a sex goddess. At any moment her teeny tiny lover might helplessly rub and rut and thrust against her flawless beautifully pale skin.

As she was feeding him milk as he was held to her immense pink nipple, far bigger than him, her light blonde hair cascading both sides over her breasts like waterfalls with her intricate laced see through red bra slightly pulled back, she was cooing and encouraging him. "That's good baby, get all my milk " knowing that to him a full weeks meal was just a drop or so to her. "You're doing so good" she said as she lightly pressed her pinky finger on him. As she did so he almost immediately came As he finished cumming and drinking from her nipple at the same time she stopped to say" hmm Max what say we go to the mall today?

To Max this was shocking he hadnt done anything social or in public for a very long time now. Occasionally he cod see the outside world when he was stuffed in her panties and she was wearing super short shorts or see through leggings but that was incidental. Even then he only really looked at the long luxurious legs of all the females giantesses passing by, all of whom had their own tiny men either stuffed down their panties, front or back, or in their bra cups pressed into their nipples or perhaps even in their purses. Emily he mentioned to Max once that the amazon giantesses would typically punish the itsy bitsy males for bad behavior by putting them in their purses or breast pockets, some place they couldn't touch their goddesses skin to skin. Max had shuddered at the thought of it.

Anyway he was concerned about going out to the mall.

Will I have to carry your shopping bags? he squeaked up at her as she held him to her gorgeous face. She laughed at his joke, no silly I dont think you could carry much. But I'm meeting some friends there. They'd love to meet you! Of course we'll go shopping too, but you don't have to carry anything you can just watch us model! "Sure he agreed excited That sounds great Em." He knew he didn't have much choice, but he liked to support her anyway.

Thanks baby! She said bring him up to her lips and kissing him coating him in her red lipstick. Oops she said laughing more and proceeded to lick his naked body clean until he was soaking wet. She then blew on him for a few seconds and he was dry and clean.

Sge continued They all have teensy boyfriends too so they'll be dying to compare she said. I can't wait to show you off!

Off to the mall they went, Emily drove the expensive Porsche that her mother Alexa had bought her as a graduation present. Alexa had become a big-time CEO of an international Fortune 500 company and could afford. Alexa had joked with Emily "next birthday it might be a spaceship the way technology is progressing."

She was dressed in a tight light blue spaghetti top with black jeans and put her hair into a ponytail in the back which would bob back and forth while the rest of her form would jiggle and wobble. Max was of course naked like always.

While in the Porsche Max sat in the back of her panties, you could never be too safe she thought in case of a collision. Her enormous round, muscular padded backside would protect him from anything.

Once in the mall she pulled him out and sat him on her shoulder she then took out a small hoop lace, expertly tied it around Max's waist and connected it to her necklace. Max was splayed against her huge breasts on her tight shirt which seemed like two hot air balloons under him. There she said now you won't get lost. As she walked in the mall on he dangled naked from her necklace.

Tiny naked Max felt a twinge of embarrassment but had to admit the mall was amazing it was so huge it was hard to grasp. The inside was huge and open and very futuristic looking with clean solid soft colors. It was like society had entered a new space age, only more advanced. Everywhere there were huge women some in business suits some dressed casually some of them employees all were stacked of course and all had great assets. They were also all beautiful. Although he noticed none were quite as busty or beautiful or even as tall as his goddess Emily. I'm so lucky he thought.

Eventually Emily found her friends.

The first Max saw she introduced as Raven. She was a super pale Goth girl even paler than Em with huge titties wearing a black corset and black leather shorts with black leather stilettos that made her very tall. She had black hair and black lipstick too and as Emily walked up sge was playing with her hair and chewing gum while blowing huge pink bubbles.

Hey Em! She said greeted her happily, the two girls kisses each other full on the lips pressing their breasts together and hugging. Max had a first hand view of the 4 giant breasts as they pressed together, of course Ems were bigger.

You brought a friend Raven exclaimed! Looking down at my tiny shrunken naked body. Hi cutie! she said in baby voice. How are you??

Even though I had tried to prep for social interaction I was list and began to tremble with both arousal and fear. I didn't want to show I was aroused to Em by her girlfriend and I didn't to be rude to Raven either. Sure my penis was shrunk to a tiny size by the virus, even compared to me it was tiny shorter than an inch if I had been normal sized and Raven could only barely see it, but I think Em could tell when I was aroused. God this would be so much easier if I was just in her panties or on Em's nipple I thought.

Aww don't be scared Raven cooed I'm not mean she smiled coyly. I didn't reply but just cowered naked and afraid. It's ok Mini Max Emily said stroking me. Raven he likes you I can tell he's just scared because you made him horny. He doesn't want to cheat on me. ". Emily fake whispered

Oh I'm flattered Raven said smiling proudly and puffing up her huge breasts.  But I'm taken.  See my bf Cody has been inside me since ge   shrank.  I don't think I could ever give him up or let him out.  she grinned and I don't think he'd forgive me if I let him out.  That only made me want to cum into Em's breasts more.

Dont be scared I'm not angry at you Emily cooed It's perfectly natural for a boy your age to be excited by a beautiful girl like Raven. They both tittered with laughter as they tried to comfort me.

They began talking about their social lives, work, college, their friends, politics, and so on as they walked through the mall.

First they went to the Goth store where the girls showed off their Dark side slipping into all sorts of sexy outfits like Victorian short skirts black high heels ripped black leggings etc.

They took lots of pictures uploading them to social media and I got to see them changing from my view around Em's neck. I was in some of the pictures too. Emily's favorite was the Catholic school girl uniform. She put it on and posed with Raven with then kissing and me in the middle. I just got a new profile pic! she said.

Next they went to the preppy girl store trying on tight sweaters super expensive tops and boots.

I lost track of the other stores they went to.

After a while they went to the good court. He Ashley and Katie are here! Raven exclaimed happily. Emily and Raven rushed over with me jiggling along. Ashley was a brunette in tight leggings and a loose shirt and sports bra that still struggled to contain her breasts. She must be an exercise junkie I thought. She had a tiny shrunken man tied to her necklace too.

Katie was a redhead who was wearing a short skirt with a business style casual look she was definitely an upper class girl.

They hugged and kissed each other with me squished between them. Afterwards Emily said, hey Tommyyyyy waving at the tiny male on Ashley's breasts. Ashley introduced her little boy toy to me hey little guy this is my husband Tommy. Say hi! This was all in baby voice as well. I waved hi and squeaked hello trying to be polite. I could barely see Tommy of course to me he was like a mile away. As far as I could tell he didn't respond.

Good boy Emily said. Then she introduced me and this is Max my bf.

Hiii Max the girls said in unison hi I squeaked back they all laughed in unison their breasts jiggling everywhere. He's so social Em! Ashley complimented. Yeah he's coming out of his shell she agreed. Tommy isn't very confident yet Ashley said, but that's OK right baby?

Awww said Emily looking at Tommy I don't want to scare him poor baby. I wait I think he's coming Ashley said. All the girls began laughing again, but then apologized sympathetically to Tommy. It's o-k they said Katie said to him I understand it's hard to be a guy these days. Oh yeah it's hard Ashley said. It's hard ALOT. That sent them into another round of giggles and apologies.

Phew I thought I'm glad that didn't happen to me. It would have been super embarrassing to cum into Emily's top in front of all the girls. Of course the thought of doing just that made me almost orgasm into her top.
Alright let's eat. Raven said hungrily

As they stood in line for the various mall restaurants they chatted. After a while Emily said oh hey Katie wheres Jake? Oh he's on my nipple she said he's not much of a people person. Ah said Emily neither was mini max either before. But he's taken a liking to company more since we met Raven right baby. Yeah I squeaked which caused Katie to laugh.

It seemed Everytime I talked the girls laughed. I wondered why.

As they ate lunch Ashley said, I was thinking to celebrate Emilys graduation we should go take her on vacation! I'll pay for it Katie volunteered.

Holy shit really? Emily responded excited. You guys are so awesome. Katie said of course we should all bring any other friends you want too! I'm thinking the beach?? Maybe Hawaii??

All the girls reacted No way! That's so cool! Omg that's awesome. Em actually began to well up with tears, you guys are such great friends. Raven said, this is going to be the best vacation ever.


Later at Emily's apartment I was exhausted. It had been the most action to had since I had been alone in the woods which seemed like a lifetime ago.

Before going to sleep I asked my goddess as she brushed her teeth in her panties and a loose t shirt. Hey uh Em, why did the girls laugh every time I spoke.

Oh it's not you she said comforting me her breasts jiggling as her arm moved back and forth. It's just that they don't know what you're saying. See guys voices are so high pitched that they're out of the hearing range if girls, except they would be but the virus made it so girls can hear super human frequencies like a dog. She said. But boys voices are so fine tuned that only their special someone can hear them and respond. Other girls just hears cute squeaking. Other guys can't gear each other at all.

Only your true love can hear you she said in a silly but sultry voice that almost made me cum. Oh I squeaked in response.

Anyway babe she said finishing up. Time to go to sleep. She then pulled her panties from her waist and gently placed me in. Then she said see you in Hawaii even though the trip was months away and quickly pushed me into her pussy, into her.