- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended

Max looked around warily for danger, this was the most dangerous part of his life, looking for food. He had to find some place with fresh edible food. Usually that meant infiltrating an inhabited structure, locating whatever tiny portions he could carry, and escaping without being found out.

Of course he didn't always get fresh food, he had gone dumpster diving before but those places were death traps. The insects were horrible and crawling all over the place and they were the easy parts. The giant rats raccoons or opossums were the hard part. Those things could eat you in one bite. Max had bug killing spray to deal with the bugs, but those rodents were different. He had to carry a weapon to stab at the big animals. It was just a part of a sewing needle coated in poison of course but it worked. He also had his makeshift rope and grappling hook he had crafted from spare parts.

Infiltrating a human area wasnt so tough. There was always some crack or crevice those giantesses overlooked. They were so busy looking miles ahead they didn't stop to look down. Still once you found the food and packed it up you started getting tired. Even if all you took amounted to a few crumbs for a women it weighed a ton to you. It took all your effort to take it to your shelter. The only saving grace was that those few crumbs could last you a very long time. It was also a good idea to steal tap water as going to fresh water outside risked encountering fish.

Max wondered at the survival rate for other independent men. It must have been low. After the virus first shrank all men on earth he had bumped into other inch high males occasionally. But after the months and then years went by they became rarer and rarer. These days it was a miracle to run into anyone. And the survivalist guys he did find seemed to not be all there anymore. He wondered if he looked as crazy to them.

It didn't matter he thought as he slipped under the doorway to the kitchen at the back of a restaurant. He thanked God there were no rats. This must be a clean place. After he entered he used his grappling hook to quickly boost to the counter. He poked holes in the various packages and rummaged for foodstuffs.

Afterwards he set up a zip line to coast to the floor. Once on the floor he walked slowly to the exit with his full pack he had to pace himself. Reaching the outside wasn't much problem. What was a big problem however was the large cat that was now blocking his way.

It looked at him keenly with reflective eyes. This may be it, he thought. He steadied his hand as he brought his needle to his side and dabbed it with cyanide from his hipflask. Just a pinch of this might kill it before it tears him apart.

As he readied his tiny blade the cat pounced at him. He waited for the last second to swing....but the cat leaped right over him and caught a large rat that had been resting on a cardboard box behind him. He breathed a sigh of relief and hurried away.

What a hell life had become since that virus. He remembered when he first heard about the virus how horrifying it was, how unfair. Men would shrink to an inch high permanently. There was no way to stop it either, it could even infect people in hazmat suits. There was no hiding from it. Even after you recovered you would stay an inch tall. Women were affected by the virus too. But instead of shrinking they became more "enhanced". They got taller, with bigger breasts, wider hips, thicker thighs, etc. Even their faces became prettier. The average height of women went from 5'4'' to 7'5'' in a manner of days and they would continue to grow to more mammoth proportions later.

When women heard the news they all became excited. At his workplace all the women had begun to talk excitedly about their plans for their husband and boyfriends and all the new clothes and lingerie they would buy. They also had to plan to construct bigger buildings, cars, etc for their soon to be towering frames. They'd be the breadwinners now. They would giggle and whisper too quite loudly about their many bedroom plans too.

Max was horrified by this as he wanted to be independent. Instead he couldn't even get a job now. He didn't have a gf or wife though how would he even live? Soon he found out the new female run government was planning to take custody of all unowned males and distribute them. As he watched other men shrink instantly on tv, he saw women top out at 8 feet tall. They were huge. There was no saying "no" to them. He could only try to escape them or they would imprison him.


Max ran off before that happened. He was still big back then so he made preparations for his long struggle for survival crafting tiny appliances and useful weapons. When he did shrink he already had a base of operations. He didn't tell any other males about his plans out of fear they would snitch to the females. His base was small enough that no woman would find it otherwise. It was in a forest a few miles from his house.

Ugh he hated the idea of being captured and used as a slave and sex toy by the females. He heard from females before the virus hit about all their plans. They would even brag to the men about all the fun ways they'd be using them. Max's boss, Alexa even proposed to him that he submit himself to her before the virus hit and become her sex slave legally so no other women could claim possession of him.

"I'll treat you so well." She had said. "You can please me whenever I want. I can keep you in my panties all day. She smiled at the idea wistfully as she said it.". You're very cute. Heh I know you want it."

He had refused. Oh yes she had responded she heard the defiant ones were the most pleasurable.

She had an amazing body and was much younger than him, but that didn't mean he wanted to be her tiny sex toy forever. Her huge breasts loomed over him as she stood over his desk. Hew was still normal sized but he would shrink soon it was unstoppable.


Don't worry she had told him, even if you don't get to be my sex slave you'll be some goddess's sex slave eventually. She then left humming happily. "I'll never be a sex slave," he said to himself.

He reminisced about those awful times as he ate his lunch the next day on a giant log in the forest. All the males had shrunk almost instantly while women were growing larger and more beautiful. He had hidden away however first in his apartment and then to the woods. By the time he shrank he was probably the last full size male in his city. It was months after the rest shrank, but he isolated himself from all females. It was nice being secluded, although he had still brought modified electronics so he could watch tv and listen to the radio. City after city had the males shrank until all the males on earth were tiny. Even the males in space had somehow been infected and were now the female astronauts' love toys.

It was bizarre to watch his tiny tv and see the ads. The ads were all for giantesses and so were the shows. All sorts of devices kept males safe and in their place like sports bras designed to hold tiny men or purses that had a tiny compartment were in tv commercials.

He guessed it wasn't all bad, world peace had been achieved. all the testosterone was still around but the men are too small to start a war. and the woman are happy to share their male sex toys. Women had even found a way to travel past lightspeed. It turned out the virus gave them IQ boosts too. It wasn't fair he thought.

Men were treated like pets of course, they weren't even allowed in media. They didn't have the right to vote or anything.

Most women had the same idea as Alexa, they kept their pet males as sex toys in their panties 24/7. They had no respect at all they were treated like kittens or puppies, tiny helpless and cute. They would never let anyone hurt a male, but still they saw males as not even remotely equal to them. He sighed supposing they were right.

As he was sitting alone on the forest a huge crashing sound came rushing towards him. Oh no he thought he'd left his weapons at his base!

It was a giantess striding through the woods like a colossus. She was wearing a tight tank top that only barely contained her insanely huge bust and leggings that were straining against her perfectly formed enormous butt.

He decided to not move. Any movement might give away his position.

The huge goddess before him stopped. Oddly she seemed to be crying which made Max want to help her despite how tiny and useless he would be. Her huge rear was coming towards him. Oh no she was going to sit right on him. He began to run but he was far too tiny.

She sat directly on him, trapping him to the log. Her warmth was intoxicating. She continued to cry quietly. Poor girl he thought despite her immense size and power and control he wished he could make her feel better all while she was sitting on him. "But what could a tiny, useless male do?" he thought. I'm as relevant as a dust mite to her.

He decided to try and wiggle free maybe she would be too distracted to notice.

Instead almost the second he started to move the crying stopped and her huge butt raised up. "Huh? What did I sit on?" He heard an angelic voice say. Oh my god!

He looked up and say two enormous serene blue eyes and a flawless face looking directly at him. "You're a tiny male," the goddess said excitedly. He had never felt so weak and hopelessly puny in his life. He had finally been noticed by a gigantic female. It was so embarrassing.

He was so scared as she said," A-are you alright??"" His tiny squeaks barely registered to hear ears. "I'm sorry I can't hear you she said empathetically.

I know! She scooped him with with an astonishing speed which to him seemed impossible. To her she was moving normally. She brought him up to her ear.

Is that better she asked concerned. Yes he squeaked. She giggled at his reply already her tears were drying. What are you doing our here? She asked. He didn't reply at first. "Its OK you can tell me sweetie." She continued.

"I've always been out here" he squeaked back. She giggled again "I bet your owner wouldn't want you saying that silly "He paused then asked trying to show concern," Why were you crying? " Oh she replied it's nothing. She was embarrassed anyone had seen her crying. She recovered without answering the question. He was just curious she thought. It seemed the poor tiny helpless male was concerned about her. She was touched."We need to stop joking and get you back to your owner."

"She must be worried sick about you. The forest is so dangerous for tiny males. Don't worry though I'll keep you safe!" She continued,"I'm big for my age even bigger than most adult women!"He began to sweat but also felt aroused. "I'm already 10 feet tall," she said, they say the younger you were when you got the virus the bigger you'll be. "

It felt so good to have a tiny in her palm.
His knees felt weak and he fell to the ground, well her palm as she lifted him up and clutched him to her expansive unending bust. It was like two beach balls only perhaps far larger.


She could feel him trembling with what she assumed was fear but was actually arousal. "Oh no. Don't be scared I don't want to scare you. I just want to save you and protect you. It must be awful getting lost from your owner!"

He squeaked back but she couldn't hear. Instead she said I know what to do! She then opened the back of her leggings and dropped him in. The gentle swaying of her huge hips soon lulled him into a deep sleep.

When he awoke he thought it had only been a dream. But instead he opened his eyes to see a giant set of gorgeous blue eyes staring back. It was the angelic girl!

I'm so sorry she said I looked all over town but couldn't find anything about your owner. You don't even have an ID chip or GPS tracker. No wonder you got lost!

Max signalled to be picked up. She did so with her perfect manicured hand. Even her pinky finger nail was far bigger than him

"I don't have an owner," he said." Ive been alone since the virus struck." She looked back shocked. "No Way!" She exclaimed.

"It's true "He said. "But but that was years and years ago!" She replied. 

"I know "He said "I wanted to be independent."

Why? she asked

Because...look it doesn't matter. Please let me go.

She began to tear up, but but you'll die. I don't want that....

"Please I just want to be alone and independent." He repeated. "That's my choice".  I made it a long time ago. 

She set Max down on her huge thick thigh and began to cry more. He began to feel so hopeless and awful for making this giant angel cry. She was desperately trying to suppress her tears but couldn't. They began to coat her face ruining her mascara.  What had he done wrong?

"I don't want you to die." She sputtered. "It's just so awful thinking of you being hurt or eaten or getting sick all alone or or. "...she began to weep again. *This  cute tiny little boy would die on his own she just knew it.*  But she new she couldn't stop him if he wanted to leave.  It wouldn't be right.

He thought," The poor goddess. This was his fault. He was being selfish choosing his own wishes over what made her happy. He decided to try and amend his mistake
He began stroking her pinky finger which she had placed on her thigh next to him. 

She looked at him. "I'm sorry" Max said.

She replied," you didn't do anything wrong it's just....It's just I can't bear to think of a helpless tiny dying alone in the wild."  She begged, Please reconsider. Her words filled him with remorse.

"I can't let the goddess down again." He thought.  Maybe I should reconsider...."


After a few moments he squeaked back. " OK fine I understand your concern, but I don't have an owner so there's no place for me to go. So maybe I should head back to my hideout."

Wait.....she exclaimed and then paused...I could be your owner!

Max responded. "You don't already have a tiny? He asked in disbelief. But you're so amazing..."

Aww thank you, little one. She said

But no she said that's why I was crying in the woods. There are so few unclaimed tiny males. Each one is so precious. I was feeling sad because I'm going to college soon and won't have anyone to make me feel less lonely.  That's why I kind of wanted one.  *She began to twirl her hair as she stared down at him her eyes seeming a bit happier almost full of...desire?*

Aren't you too young to own a tiny anyway? He asked. Nope she said I'm 18. Max gulped intimidated. This girl was much younger than Max but so much larger in every possible way.

My name's Emily btw she said pleased to meet you. She beamed at him happily like a ray of sunshine. Sorry I didn't introduce myself before I was too distraught and wanted to protect you.

That's OK, I'm Max he said smiling back up timidly. Hmm Emily he thought why did that name ring a bell?

Well she asked how do you feel about being mine?

Max didn't want to make this perfect goddess sad again. He  barely hesitated but the pause clearly brought some concern to her. "Yes OK"

She was overjoyed. Really? Omg this is the best day of my life! She clutched him to her giant soft breasts and bounced around. Max had to stop himself from helplessly orgasming into her.

Don't worry I'll take care of everything I'll breastfeed you and let you sleep wherever you want on me and...

Click. The door to her house was about to open.

Omg hide she said as she stuffed Max down her panties.

Hey Em, I'm home I hope you picked out what outfit you want to wear for your highschool graduation party.

"Yeah Mom" she replied" I did" in a fake exasperated voice. She then giggled and went to hug her. Max was then thrown into her privates. She gasped for a second but played it off. As they hugged Max was pushed up against her which made her twitch slightly.

Are you alright?

Yeah I'm fine.

Then go on upstairs and finish your homework. We can't have you missing out on graduation.

OK mom! Emily said cheerily. She rushed upstairs knocking max into her more and more. it was very exciting and arousing . After she got to her room which was very prettily decorated light pink she laid down on her soft bed and pulled out her homework. Then she pulled him out and sat him on her bed.

Max could see the super complicated mathematics could a high school girl really do this? Then he remembered the IQ boosts females received.

OK Emily said I just have to finish this and I graduate. Is it OK if I put you.... Uh in me so it will help time go by faster. Max nodded without hesitating. He didn't want to make her feel awkward.

Perfect she beamed and then gently stripped him and put him back into her panties. This time she pushed him in slowly to her womanhood. The feeling was amazing to both of them. He was quickly up to his waist then shoulders then stuffed in completely. As he squirmed helplessly he could hear her muffled voice oohing and ahing at his tiny movements. The smell was intoxicating it was so good like a bouquet of flowers only even more pleasant. She moved and grinded her bed pushing him in slightly more but not too much.

She orgasmed multiple times thanks to his movements. While trapped inside her he also came and squeaked uncontrollably as it happened.


Emily was done with extraordinarily complex math equations in record time without much effort. Meanwhile dinner was ready so she went downstairs with her toy inside her, safe. It felt so good knowing nothing could hurt him. 

She was restless and couldn't sit still at dinner this tipped off the Emily's mother very quickly.


Alright Miss Emily who do you have down there?

Uh oh


Huh??? no one ...

Ugh come now I wasn't born yesterday.

I won't have my daughter stealing strange men. We aren't thieves. She began to cry I didn't steal him, he was alone and scared in the forest and said he had no owner and that he would be mine forever.

Yes yes Emily's mother said they all say that. Come on bring him out.

She went to the bathroom to remove him and wash him off. Max was sad when she removed him, he had wished he never had to leave her again.

She carried him to the dinner table, he was naked in her palm. Then he saw her

It was Alexa his former boss. She was Emily's mother. She hadn't aged a day. Her giant womanly assets had only grown since they last met and she offered to own him. However it seemed her daughter was still larger than her in every aspect.

So Alexa said it's you. I always wondered what happened to you.

Waaat Emily said shocked. You know each other?!?!. Oh yes Alexa said. He could have been my toy all those years ago, but it seems he chose otherwise. He wanted to be a tiny little loner.

I figured if you had done something as foolish as going out alone you were eaten by a dog years ago. She didn't let him reply. "I had hoped you were smart enough to find an owner. It looks like you weren't."

"Oh Mom he said he'd be mine, honest. " Emily sputtered" Please let me keep him, it'll be my graduation present."

Well I'm glad you aren't dead, but you sure put up a long struggle for freedom. How many years has it been? Emily you're going to have you're hands full with this one. He's rebellious. And isn't he a bit old for you? He must be over 30

Oh no mom he's just a little boy look at him. He hadn't looked at himself in ages. What did she mean? He looked at Emily who was filming his tiny naked body with her smartphone to show to her girlfriends. He gasped, he looked like a teenage boy no older than 18. How was this possible? Did the virus de-age males?


Fine I consent to you owning him. Alexa relented. Just register him with the government and have him tagged. That way he will never get lost. And you she said turning to me and looking harshly had better not break my little girls heart. She seems fond of you so don't get any ideas about killing yourself by running off god knows where.

Max cowered. N-no Alexa I'd never leave Emily. Emily beamed while Alexa commented "I just heard squeaks I assume he agreed?" She looked to Emily for confirmation. Oh yes! Emily said. It seems she had become attuned to Max's special range of vocalizations. 

Like I said then have him registered first thing tomorrow.

OK she said happily. She took Max while smiling and dropped him down between her enormous breasts. He'd never felt so comfy in his life. Let's go to sleep then my pet. It's been a long day and we have an even busier one tomorrow.

The next day Emily showered with Max and placed him in her panties as she walked to the local male registration office. Once there tiny naked Max had the tracking device placed inside him. The Secretary there asked Emily how such a young girl got such a high-quality male. Just luck I guess she smiled, winking at little Max. 

Afterwards she went to school this time with Max shoved very very deep inside her. She smiled to herself. She'd never been so happy. Each of his cute little struggles gave her waves and waves of pleasure. She could only just keep herself from orgasming in the middle of class. She had the little toy of her dreams and soon she'd be off to college.

A few weeks later she walked across the graduation stage with Max tucked safely down in her towering high heels. She felt special. Sure all the women had tiny male toys with them, some in their purses, some deep inside them, but she had Max a real friend who had chosen of his free will to be her possession forever.

At her graduation party she was of course stunning. Max was attending but not where anyone could see him. Instead he was deep, deep inside his owner and goddess. As she said thank you to her friends and family she gave Max, or the general area where he was inside her torso, a soft loving pat.

Max was happy it was the beginning of his new life.

Chapter End Notes:

The end