- Text Size +
Weeks later Max was brought out from inside Emily and then plucked from between her thighs in the front of Emily's bathing suit. His first sight was the beach paradise of Hawaii. In front of him was the ocean and the bright sun a strong contrast to the dark warmness that was becoming his new home.

As he turned he saw Emily grinning. Behind her sprawled seemingly endless crowds of women, most scantily clad sunbathing, playing on the beach, and otherwise enjoying the beautiful and popular tourist destination. Welcome to Hawaii baby Emily said. She was wearing a red bikini that could only barely keep her breasts from exploding outwards. As she said this she squirted a tiny drop of sunscreen on her finger. it was a miniscule dot to her but it was more than enough to totally cover Max's body. Max opened his mouth to object but his tiny voice was drowned out by the tide.Emily proceeded and coated Max's tiny naked body with sunscreen turning him over with her fingers so he was facedown to make sure he was fully lathered up and protected from the rays.

Emilt giggled as Max squirmed as she rolled his naked body around in her palm making sure he was completely covered in the stuff. Max's little movements tickled her palm Sorry if it's cold she laughed but I need to make sure your fully protected!". Max felt a bit humiliated as she stroked his backside and other personal areas in public but then he thought all the other tiny males on the beach probably had to go though this. Plus I'm so tiny it doesn't matter no on else can see me unless they stand close.

As he thought this 3 shadows began looming over him. It was Em's friends. Oh hey Katie said you brought our Maxi!". Alright said Raven and Ashley. All three of them moved over to to study Max's tiny form in Emilys giant palm. All of them were wearing beach clothes although Ashley was in some kind of Beach Volleyball uniform, Katie was wearing a sundress that was split down the middle while Raven due to her pale skin was wearing about five layers of t shirts a strawhat, had an umbrella, a towel draped over her and thick sunglasses. Still all the layers couldn't hope to conceal her huge chest. She like Max was also caked in sunscreen.

The three girls chests were so huge to Max, like six giant hills and that wasn't counting Emilys huge rack either. He was trying so hard not to cum from Emilys ministrations but soon it became futile. He couldn't hope to hold in his arousal around all 4 girls especially as Emily did whatever she wanted to his puny form.

As Emily continued working his whole body over with her pinky finger alone he finally sputtered and came helplessly all while the girls were giggling and looking at him from upon high they were clearly entertained.

There said Emily I'm done. I think he is too Raven joked, well at least for a few minutes. She then walked back under a giant portable beach covers that further kept her in the shade. Ashley on the other hand turned, revealing her giant toned volleyball girl butt and headed off to play some volleyball with other girls on the beach.

Max as his climax ended and he turned upward laying on his back saw Emily and Katie talking their hair flowing beautifully in the ocean breeze. On Katie's neck he could see she was wearing a choker and in the middle of it a tiny man was safely secured inside some sort of see-through container dangling high above the giant breasts that were spilling from Katie's sundress covered. That must be her bf Max thought forgetting his name, the container was darkened slightly probably to protect him from the sun.

When Emily and Katie finished talking Katie walked away to join Raven in the shade. Emily picked Max up and said how about we go for a walk and then swimming. Since she couldn't hope to hear Max's answer over the tide she went on with her plan.

During the walk on the beach in Emilys palm Max saw endless huge, gorgeous women each one was as stacked as the next and each one had amazing well-formed glutes and posteriors. While none held a candle to Em, it was still nice to watch.

After the walk they went swimming. Max wasn't too keen on this as he was scared of both the waves and fish, but Emily's size and strength gave him enough peace of mind to brave through it. It helped that Emily didn't actually lower her hand into the water rather she scooped up some water and let Max splash about it her palm to cool down. She acted as a protective and watchful lifeguard making sure he didn't drown in the half inch high water or get bullied by any tiny sea creatures she may have accidentally scooped up. Even though she walked out into over 7ft deep water the waves only barely touched her huge boobs and didn't disturb Max in the slightest. She was just too huge.

After Max was done cooling off they went back to the sun to lay down. Emily playfully stuffed him in the back of her bikini as she laid on her chest. Emily sighed content as she found felt Max wiggling in her butt. This is going to be a fun week she said