- Text Size +

Max woke up and yawned. It had been a few months since Em had started college. As he opened his eyes, brushing his brown shaggy hair out of his face he was surprised to find himself alone.

Em? He called out. That's weird he thought. Shes usually around. He liked being in her room, it was comfy and nice too look at, like her, but it just felt empty. Max  thought to himself I mean I don't have to be inside her 24/7 for the rest of my life he thought, although some women did that with their lovers, and he doubted he would object to it if Em offered, but he did prefer to be around her.

I guess I've grown dependent after all my years alone he shrugged.

She pulled him out sometimes just to talk, he liked that. Life didn't have to be non stop sex for him. He wanted to support her too. But sometimes she wanted to be "alone" while she studied. Usually that meant she was across the room at her desk, not out of the room entirely. This was the first time he'd been alone without her in a long time, maybe since they first met.

An icy pang of horror struck him. What if she doesn't want him anymore? He began to feel a pit in his stomach open with despair. He began to shiver anxiously dreading the idea of not being loved by her anymore. N-no he spoke out loud to no one.

Sure She had been very busy lately, with tons of classes and work to do. Already she was on her way to finishing her Master's thesis. But still now, to be without her was becoming agony by the second. His brain began to say to him. How pathetic are you? You went alone for years and now you are panicking because a girls not here?

But she wasn't just a girl she saw his owner, his goddess. And Max was her itsy bitsy teeny tiny sex toy. He began to fantasize about her gorgeous pale face, long platinum blonde hair, and gigantic breasts now.

Suddenly he began to feel weak like he was losing all energy. He felt like he was going to die. He had pangs in his stomach and immediately began to think of her milk. He needed it or he was going to die. He began mouthing for her nipple but there was nothing there. He was about to give up.

Suddenly a huge gorgeous goddess entered the doorway humming to herself. Emily's white cropped top was displaying her enormous assets up front and her favorite pair of pink leggings accentuated her huge, perfectly sculpted ass. Her clothes could only barely contain her curves and were at constant threat of being torn by strain.

As she walked to her desk she thought she heard a squeak from her nightstand

"M-m-milk"

Emily instinctively felt her panties and bra. Max wasn't in there! She rushed to her nightstand only to see poor tiny naked Max curled up quivering begging for milk. She quickly tore off her shirt and bra, revealing her huge perky tits full of what would be thousands of gallons of milk to Max. She scooped him up carefully and brought him to her nipple. He began to suck feebly and weakly, his tiny inch form being totally dwarfed by her nipple. The milk flowed instantly, its amazing taste was to him the most wonderful feeling on earth as his tiny belly was filled him. He quickly felt better but continued suckling for quite a while before falling asleep.

Once he was done Emily placed him in her blue silky bra cup perfectly so when she put it on he would rest against her nipple.

The shock of leaving him alone was too great, she wanted to make sure there was never again an instant where he wasn't touching her body.

Emily then rose to her full 10 feet in height and walked out to go to dinner, shaken by what had happened.

The next day Max woke up this time in her panties. He sighed relieved. He felt so much better.

He began to squirm sending pleasure to his goddess who was now wearing white leggings and a loose fitting shirt that did nothing to hide her giant boobs.

She moaned in pleasure sending he was awake. She patted her panties gently encouraging him. Emily was in public now but would talk to her tiny sex toy later.

Later in bed she pulled him out to apologise. She had a huge Grey bra on and loose fitting workout pants. Max had slept through her whole workout.

Hey baby Emily cooed softly. I'm sorry I wasn't there yesterday. I thought I put you in my bra cup but I was soooo distracted by my thesis.

Teeny tiny naked Max sat in her palm rubbing against her soft perfect hand.

I was so scared you weren't there he squeaked knowing how pathetic he sounded.

Then I started to feel horrible like I was going to die....

"It's milk withdrawals she said you weren't in any true danger you just felt bad without it. I've heard about that happening to males they need milk regularly or they get a tummy ache"

It was worse than that.... He trailed off snuggling into her palm more. He ached for her pussy wishing he could return.

"Forgive me my pet. It was my fault all the work in university it's distracted my from. From us. She said. She hated to admit it.

Do....do you still love me he asked tears welling up

Of course I do! She sounded hurt that he had to ask. She cradled her itsy bitsy boyfriend to her nipple. He began to suck lightly, the feeling was giving her sexual pleasure.

I would never abandon you she moaned never in eternity not for any reason. I just forgot while I was focused handing in my thesis. it'll never happen again. Forgive me baby. To be honest it's been hell without you inside me constantly. I rushed through my whole masters thesis so I could be done with this and go back to us. You make me so distracted when were together I can't get any work done. With you I just get orgasm after orgasm and I can't focus on school work. But now I've passed already. That's right in just a few months and now we can go back to "us".

He was overjoyed and comforted by her soothing words.

After he was done feeding she placed him deep deep inside her. Her womb was so warm and safe. He hoped he never came out again. As he moved slightly he could feel his goddess shudder with sexual pleasure.