- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

[Quirk gal finally has a name! I apologize for the delay. But stick with me, after this chapter things are going to heat up real fast, I promise.]

 

For the next several days, Brad found himself gazing out the window into his neighbor’s yard more and more frequently in the hopes of seeing her soaking up the sun again. He couldn’t get her out of his mind since the moment he saw her. That gorgeous body shining brilliantly in the sun, her flowing hair draped over her shoulder, the luscious curves of her breasts, thighs, and ass and the way they bounced with each step she had taken made his face burn red with lust. Even the moments that he tried to rid his mind of her, she appeared again and again, a vision of his deepest desires and his dream woman. He was falling head over heels for her and he didn’t even know her name.

“BRAD!”

Brad jumped and felt something wet spill into his lap. His morning cereal poured all over the countertop and down onto him as he had knocked over his bowl from being startled. He jumped out of his seat and felt the cold milk run down his pants and onto his legs.

“See? That's what happens you don't pay attention to me” Angela huffed indignantly. “Did you even hear a word I always saying to you!?”

His wife was really unhappy and glared at him as he began to wipe up the mess he had accidentally made. For the past few days she had been getting on his nerves quicker and more often than usual, leading Brad to tune out what she had been saying more often. But even if he had just been ignoring her, he had an idea what she was going on about.

“How I'm never doing enough for you since we moved in?” He asked aggravatedly.

“No. See? You didn’t pay attention at all. I was actually talking about the house” she said.

Brad paused and looked at her confused.

“The house? Is there something wrong with it?”

“Not with the house” Angela replied, still fuming, “but about the house and that woman that wanted to buy it. She's been in constant contact with Austin trying to get him to convince us to move out and find another place. She even said that she had the money to get us a new place on the other side of town. Can you believe that?” She asked.

Brad was puzzled. He hadn't heard anything from Austin about such requests. This was the first time he had ever heard about this.

“This is the first I've heard of this, when did this start?” He asked.

“Just a few days after we moved in. I swear, some people in this world are just filthy assholes” she swore, stomping away to grab her bag.

“Apparently the neighboring bitch wanted the extra house for some reason. Don't know why, but I don't intend to give it to them. Right?”

She whirled around and pointed a finger at Brad who nodded rapidly.

“Good. I'm going to my appointment with our lawyer. Maybe I can find a way to get a restraining order on her and keep her filthy hands out of our business and off my property” she grumbled, grabbing her keys and heading out the door.

“And another thing,” Angela snapped around again, “apparently she's a single mother with five kids, and supposedly a few of them, including her, are those freak of nature quirkies. I don't know how such scum managed to get such living conditions. Maybe the bitch sells her body out, only thing I can think of” she spat.

Brad sighed, “I'm sure that they have some way of managing. Calling them names isn't going to help any. Just go ahead and go, maybe John can help you sort it out.”

Angela huffed and whirled out the door, slamming it shut.

“Man can she be a hag when she's mad. How does she even smile anymore?” he muttered.

Brad had begun to notice just how much his wife's attitude and behaviors were really starting to take a toll on him. He tried to remain patient with her but she just didn't seem to be trying to change herself and it was making him frustrated. She didn't even notice that what she was doing was even a problem, everything she did was some form of justified reaction to everything that annoyed her. Brad found it ridiculous that she thought that the proper response to a small mistake or to an unknown genetic mutation was to get angry and tell them to go die or something of similar vile ilk. Everything done against her was obviously something aimed at her to embarrass her or something. It was driving Brad insane.

He sighed heavily as he sat back down in his chair when suddenly there was a knock on the door.

Brad cocked an eyebrow. No one was expected today so this was a surprise. He got up from his chair and made his way to the door and opened it.

“Yes? Hel-” he greeted before the words died in his throat.

Standing before him was the gal from the other day in all her glory. Her black hair draped on the side of her head, her eyes a dark green, and her face soft and round. Brad felt himself heat up as his eyes raced down her, rapidly observing her, but trying not to stare, though it was rather hard to keep his eyes on hers. He hadn't realized just how tall she was when he first saw her, the incline between his yard to hers skewed his perception of her. What didn't change was her body. Her apparel was rather suggestive and skimpy, even with the warm weather, as her top was covered in a pink shirt that seemed to be a bit small, not even reaching past her belly button. Her breasts seem to be the cause, as her shirt was snug and tight around them. Her pants weren't much to speak of either. She wore a pair of very short, white denim shorts, the bottoms barely making to halfway down her thigh, as they, too, tightly hugged her bottom, the clothes emphasizing her luscious curves.

It took everything Brad has to not start salivating.

“Hi there” she replied, a large smile on her face, “you must be the new neighbors who moved in a while ago. Sorry for not coming to great you, I've been rather busy with some stuff.”

Brad shook his head and answered, maybe a bit too quickly.

“No no, it's no problem at all! We've just been rather busy ourselves, getting the house situated and learning the town, you know?” He said.

“Brad Anderson. My wife Angela is out doing errands right now, sorry you missed her” he extended a hand.

The gal smiled, “It's fine. I'm sure I'll meet her soon enough.”

She grabbed his hand and shook it. Her grip surprisingly strong and forceful. Brad noted just how soft and warm it was, almost experiencing a small jolt at her touch.

“And, uh, might I ask what your name is?” He asked.

“Oh! I'm sorry, I completely forgot” she laughed, her giggling making Brad’s heart swell.

“I'm Eva. Eva Bulduce” she replied “pleased to meet you, Brad.”

“L-likewise” he coughed.

She chuckled at his antics and smiled again.

“Well, Brad, the reason I came over today was that I was hoping to get to know you better. After all, we are neighbors, and I feel as though it's something that we should do” she explained.

Brad nodded, stepping to the side, “Absolutely! For sure, please come on in, make yourself comfortable.”

“Thank you” she grinned taking a step up over the drop and walking inside.

As she passed, Brad took notice of her as she entered. Her legs swung by with a divine beauty, but also a power and confidence that he didn't seem to share. She wore rather thin flip-flops that clapped against the soles of her feet as she moved, Brad feeling a strange sense when he saw her feet. Almost every inch of her was gorgeous and she was in his home. He felt his mind playing through so many scenarios before he shook them away instantly. They were inappropriate, sleazy, and wrong. He was married and he didn't know how old she was.

But one thing did stay. As he turned to close the door, he took notice of the ornament next to the door frame. He could've sworn that he had been at eye level with it when he went to open the door. Now it seemed a bit higher than before. He also remembered that Eva seemed to be a bit taller when she walked past.

Was he imagining himself shrinking?

He chuckled and waved it off, fully closing the door and following Eva down the hall to the living room to give her the tour of the house.