- Text Size +
Story Notes:

A sequel to Fun in the Sun with the Family with my shrinking quirk gal. This one will focus on some interesting themes, but is expected to have some pretty sexy times and sizeplay. 

Plus, quirk gal’s mother might make an appearance. And if you think quirk gal is dangerous, where do you think she learned it from?

 

 

“And there we are! Welcome to your new home, Mr. and Mrs. Jackson” the portly realtor congratulated the couple, holding his hand out with the key to their brand-new dream home.

“I have to be honest, I really didn’t think that we’d be able to get it. I thought since that the other bidder was willing to pay so much that they’d get it, but with such a strange world we live in now, who’d have thought that most of that money was dirty? I guess someone was looking out for you during this process. Regardless, I think it’s time that the two of you take this opportunity to enter your new home together as a lovely couple” he continued, his eyes beaming.

The two new homeowners glanced at each other, a certain awkward look in their eyes, before the man grabbed them.

“Uh, thanks,” he said, feigning a smile, “we really appreciate everything that you’ve done for us Austin, you’ve been a big help.”

“My pleasure Brad! You two are going to really love this place for years to come. Maybe when you two get that family going, it’ll be the perfect home” he smiled.

The two looked at each other again with more strained expressions both with annoyed grimaces on their faces. Neither seemed pleased with the short realtor’s line of suggestions. Even if he knew about the issues they had just recently had with each other, they weren’t keen on him making suggestions. But in an effort to keep him in good graces, they simply kept quiet.

As he finished his thoughts about how they should set up their home, he abruptly stopped talking as something seemed to catch his eye. At the house next door, a black car pulled out of the garage and slowly rolled out towards the street. It paused before turning right, the vehicle slowly passing by the group outside the new house, almost as though it was observing the scene at the front door. The windows were tinted black, blocking their view of the driver, as the car continued to slowly putter along, its engine seemingly ready to erupt at any second and less than thrilled about not going fast.

Suddenly, it roared to life and quickly sped off down the road, rounded a corner, and disappeared from sight, the echoes of the singing engine faintly vanishing into the sunny morning day.

“That was weird, who was that?” Brad’s girlfriend Angela asked quizzically.

“I couldn’t see the face, but I have a feeling who it might have been” Austin replied, a worried look on his face.

“That was probably our rival bidder and, unfortunately, your next door neighbor. I never got a name, which was weird, but if what I heard was right, she was willing to drop far more than you would be able to” he continued, rubbing his arm nervously, “it was really hard to compete with. Until the news of the illegitimacy came through, I was certain you two were hosed. From what I heard, she was really unhappy about it. You might have to talk it out with her before anything bad happens.”

“Like what?” Angela asked.

“Well, I mean, you know, some women don’t really, kinda have a hard ti-”

“Austin, I think we don’t need to hear it, thank you” Brad cut him off, feeling his girlfriend’s annoyance emanating from beside him.

“Right, yes, of course, absolutely” Austin chuckled anxiously, “anyway, why don’t you go ahead and step inside? I actually have work I need to take care of. If you need anything, you have my number, alright?”

“You got it, thanks for everything Austin” Brad thanked him, extending a hand.

Austin shook it, smiling, before getting to his car and starting it up. Before he left, he rolled his window down and called out to them.

“Perhaps you should introduce yourself to the neighbors” he called, “some of them have some of those weird mutations that have been showing up recently, it’s a good opportunity to understand them.”

Angela smiled and nodded half-heartedly, not really caring for the new information. She took the keys and unlocked the door and stepped inside. Brad was about to follow when Austin called out to him again.

“Also, Brad. Just as guy to guy, you should really get to know the neighbor gal. She is quite the looker, really quite the looker, you know? And from what I hear, is also single and looking for someone. If you two don’t work out, you and her might, you know…” he wiggled his eyebrows.

Brad scowled, but found himself glancing at the house next door anyway. He believed himself to be in a happy relationship, but lately things had gotten a bit tense. Nothing he thought he couldn’t take care of, but it did begin to weigh on his mind. It didn’t change that he was a little surprised and pissed by what Austin was suggesting.

“I’m happy the way I am, thanks Austin” he frowned.

“Just saying, I think she might be your type. Also hear that her mother is a beauty as well, if you’re looking for the older type.”

“THANK...you, Austin” Brad interrupted, now getting upset.

Austin took the hint and raised his arms in surrender.

“Just saying,” he said, starting his car, “they are KILLERS, man!”

He gave a thumbs up before pulling away and driving off.

Brad stayed on the doorstep for a few moments just staring into space. He had felt that there was something lacking between him and Angela, but he had no intention of betraying his love and care for his girlfriend just because a short realtor told him about an attractive neighbor. He wasn’t just some character in a sleazy story, he was an honorable man. He shook his head and turned back towards the door and stepped inside.