- Text Size +

Imprisoned

By Nox

He struggled against his chains as he was brought before the massive door to her cell. The giantess was a prisoner, just like the rest of them, although her colossal cell occupied several floors of the jail. He knew that if they were stopping in front of her door, it could only mean that the day of his execution had finally come.

One of the guards stepped forward, a slender female elf that carried the set of keys to his shackles. She stepped past him and approached a human-sized door inset into the middle of the larger one. His eyes followed the ring of keys at her waist as she unlatched a series of bolts on the small door, but it was just out of his reach. When she undid the final latch, she pulled the door open taking care to remain shielded by it. All at once, the guards to either side of him dove backwards as a hand that barely fit through the door reached out and took hold of him. With a tight hold on him, the hand retreated back through the door and brought him face to face with the giantess.

Her face curled in frustration. “Ugh, just one? Those guards are getting too good at dodging out of the way.”

Once the door slammed shut, she relaxed her grip and set him down, then set about picking at his chains with her fingers. Despite the fact that each hand was almost large enough to close around his torso, she was surprisingly dexterous. As his eyes adjusted to the darkness of the cell, he immediately noticed her state of undress. From the way she was crouched with her legs spread, he was afforded a marvelous view of her womanhood. It was almost enough to distract him from the peril of his situation.

As the last of his shackles fell to the ground, he did her the courtesy of looking up at her face as he said “Thanks, those things were awfully tight… hey! What are you…?”

“What does it look like I’m doing?” she asked, stripping him of his garb. “Those chains won’t be the only tight spot you find yourself in tonight.” she said to herself with a smile.

A chill ran down his spine as he saw that smile and more importantly how large the mouth was that made it. “At least kill me before you eat me!” He demanded.

“Eat you?” She said with a quizzical expression on her face. “Is that what you think is going to happen?” she asked as she removed that last of his clothing.

It was his turn to be confused now. “I was brought here to be executed, was I not?” He finally asked.

“Sure; that’s why that brought you to me” she said “But I’m not going to eat you; that’d be such a waste.”

He wasn’t exactly reassured by the way the conversation is going. “Then what am I here for?”

She grasped him from behind as she lay down in her cell, holding him close to her face as she fixed him with a bemused expression. “I saw you staring at me while I undid your chains. How would you like a closer look?”

As soon as she said it, his manhood betrayed his emotions, and she laughed aloud “Ha hah! That’s a yes if ever I’ve seen one”.

Her hand carried him to her chest where she released him. He saw her hands grab hold of her ample breasts and then squeeze them together, sandwiching him in the middle. Once she had him secured upon her chest, she looked down at him and said “You’re going to have to earn that closer look.” From where she had him pinned, he could barely reach out his hands to grasp her nipples, and despite how small his hands were, he did his best to “earn it”. He alternated between stroking her nipples with cupping both arms around a single breast and squeezing it with all his might, then tracing his hands around the skin, slowly circling towards each nipple, one at a time.

She eventually relaxed her grip and allowed him to go lower on her body, although she crossed her legs. He did his best atop her body; alternating between stimulating her breasts and her lower abdomen. When her eyes shut and he heard a sigh of pleasure escape her lips, he dared to venture further. While her legs were still crossed, he knelt down and began to push an arm into the crevice between her legs. He managed to worm his entire arm into the gap; his face resting against her skin as his legs trailed up her torso. Her legs pinched his arm tightly, and it took all his strength to move it up and down until finally he felt a warm moisture begin to coat his hand. With increasing ease, first from the lubrication and then as her legs relaxed he worked his arm back and forth with increasing speed. Her abdomen rose and fell quickly as her breath became shorter, jostling him as he worked.

Finally, her legs relaxed completely and he went to crawl off of her torso. Yet as he placed his hand against the inside of her leg for support, he felt that it was slick with desire and he fell nearly face first between her legs. Despite how much he had wanted the giantess to spread her legs, he found himself thankful that they weren’t yet spread any further, or else he wound have landed face first on the stone floor of her cell. Instead, he slowly slipped between her legs until he was able to reach down and guide his descent to the floor.

Once he had collected himself, he turned to look at the result of his labor and his vision was filled by her dripping sex. Despite how hard he had worked to bring himself to this moment, he was apprehensive at first, unsure of how he could enjoy such a large prize. The hesitation proved too long for the giantess’s patience as he found himself once again grasped from behind, now with his head pinched between her finger and thumb.

“I promised you a closer look” she said bringing his face up against the moist folds of her skin “you’d find it difficult to get a closer look than this” she said pressing his face up against her eager flesh.

He struggled in her grasp, trying to rear his head free of her grasp. For a moment he thought she was relenting, then he felt her other hand grasp his torso and drive his face deeper between the folds of her skin. He gasped as her desire coated his face, but he couldn’t rub his face since her hands kept his arms pinned at his sides. Finally she released the hand that held his head and upper torso, but it mattered little since his head was still stuck inside her sex. With his arms free, he tried to find some way of pulling himself free of her body, but this simply amused her. “So, I wasn’t entirely telling the truth when I said I wasn’t going to eat you. But then again, I don’t think I could have gotten all that foreplay out of you if I’d told you that you’d simply be devoured by a different pair of lips.”

It was a disturbing sensation to feel her speak neck-deep inside of her; the sound was muffled, and yet he could feel it coming from within her. She spoke again “You can feel it, can’t you? My voice, calling to you from inside.” She paused and took a deep breath, her hand clenching his body tightly. “Calling you inside” she said as she exhaled pressing his shoulders against her flesh. He braced himself and struggled all the harder, knowing that if his shoulders passed into her body there would be nothing to stop her. But the time where he could have escaped her had long since passed. She spread her legs wide apart, arched her back, and used both of her hands to drive him deeper, and finally her flesh yielded, and all at once he was driven into her body up to where her hands had grasped his torso.

Keeping one hand on him she used the other to brace herself as she lay back down and let out a sigh of satisfaction.

“Oh, you feel magnificent in there. So many of these inmates are so scrawny by the time they bring them to me, it’s been a while since I’ve felt anyone like this. Sorry to say, but I’m going to drag this out as long as I can stand it.” The sound of her voice reverberated around his head and filled him with panic, but there was little he could do about it; her vaginal muscles kept his arms clamped firmly against his sides. He felt her readjust her grip, now clinging to him by his legs, then she felt him begin to tug him back out. Hope against hope, his mind let him think that she was saving him for another day, yet his elbows were scarcely free of her before he was driven back inside her body.

She ceaselessly repeated the motion of pulling him out, only to thrust him back in. Before long, he felt her inner muscles loosen and had a brief reprieve from the crushing sensation, only for her to readjust her grip to lower down his legs, and resume the motion, now driving him even deeper. He could feel her hips bucking with each thrust and wondered how much longer she could keep this up. He had assumed the anatomy of a giantess was like that of a human woman scaled up, but if that were true there ought to be no way she could “devour” him, as she had put it. And yet, with each readjustment of her grip, his faith in his assumption evaporated.

Her fingers now had him by the feet and he felt the pace of each thrust becoming more and more frenzied. Nearly his entire length was passing in and out of her body, but the thrusts found him inside her for longer and longer until he felt what could only have been her orgasm. Her fingers now furiously pressed at his feet to drive him as deep into her as she could muster. He tried to kick his legs out of the way but with the combined effort of both hands she succeeded in completely enveloping him. He felt her lips seal shut around his feet, and in the throes of her pleasure her vaginal muscles continued to greedily pull him further, until he was buried deep within her body.