- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I decided to release this one a bit earlier than expected. I hope you guys enjoy it!

Kelly and I parted ways at the hallway between our apartments. It was a Friday and we both had major papers due Monday for one of the meanest women alive. We each had her for World History but different periods. Kelly once joked that we had Ms. Sanders at different periods but it didn’t matter because Sanders was always on her period. Yeah. I didn’t think it was a good joke either. Anyway, Kelly and I parted ways. I went to finish my paper and I’m guessing she was going to start her paper. The next afternoon both sets of our parents left together on a business trip. Her mom and dad and my dad all worked for the same advertising firm. They’d collaborated on a big pitch and were going to be gone until Tuesday meeting with clients. My mom went too because who would say no to a few days of paid vacation in Las Vegas?  So, I had the apartment to myself and was looking forward to a nice relaxing weekend.

 

And it was a nice weekend. I finished my paper Friday night and spent the weekend doing nothing. It was glorious. I also didn’t have to experience any weirdness due to Kelly all weekend. I didn’t even see her. The few texts we exchanged were mainly her flipping her shit about how much she hated the paper. I laid down Sunday night around 11:00 PM and was awoken just before midnight by booming stomps and a thunderous groan.

 

“No. Fucking no.” I muttered, looking at the time on my phone to see that it no longer had a signal. I looked around and saw that all of the electronics were out in my room. I could hear screaming and the sound of hectic traffic outside the window. I groaned and walked over to my window and opened it. Power was out as far as I could see. Traffic was backed up down below. The darkness lasted only a moment before the city was blinded by light.

 

I backed away from the window, rubbing my eyes. When I could see again my suspicions were confirmed. Somewhat. I looked up and saw the underside of a desk. Kelly’s desk. We were on the computer chair in her room. The room in the same building I was in. I rushed out of my apartment and to the hallway. I banged on the door to her apartment and didn’t get an answer. Instead I felt a rhythmic rumbling growing louder and closer. I rush back to my apartment and slid open the door in the living room to the balcony.

 

The chair turned and everyone in the city was presented with the far larger than life view of Kelly wearing nothing but a large T-Shirt that we could see easily see up from our vantage point. Surprise, surprise, she wasn’t wearing panties. She bent at the waist, her auburn hair draping down over the city. She moved it from her face with one hand, draping the hair behind her ear. She looked stressed. And pissed.

 

“I’ve had a shitty weekend and I need some release. I’ve hit a spot of trouble in a paper that’s due tomorrow. I can’t think of what to write so I thought I could use a distraction. Sorry, everyone, but you’re just along for the ride. Enjoy what you can.” Her voice was husky, full of lust and rage. This was going to be ugly. I couldn’t help but laugh at the idiocy of it. She’s doing all of this because she procrastinated on a paper.

 

She reached over our building, winking in my direction as she did, searching for a specific building. The nerve of her, assuming I was watching. I mean, she was right, I was, but still. She pinched up a tall skyscraper and chuckling to herself dropped the tiny inch tall building on her waiting tongue. Her tongue slid back into her mouth as she closed her eyes, moaning in pleasure as she exhaled an immense breath from her nose, and stood back up. She tossed the building around with her tongue, sucking on it, before pulling it back towards her throat and swallowing it.

 

A tremble swept through Kelly as the building slid through her. She opened her eyes and looked down at the city with a hungry gaze. She reached down and plucked up several tall buildings. Without taking her eyes off of the city she parted her labia and slid the tiny buildings into her folds, pushing each as deep as she could with her middle finger. Her eyes rolled back in pleasure as she let her folds close around her finger before slowly sliding it out. The buildings were not fortunate enough to come out. All I could hear was the squelching sound and pop of her finger sliding out, followed by a soft moan as her insides clenched and pulsed around its tiny occupants.

 

I checked my phone, still no signal. I guess the city being shrunk somehow prevented it from working. I still don’t know how our apartment building was shrunk AND in her bedroom that existed in the same building. She was standing right over the chair, her pussy dripping with arousal, the smell filling the air over us. I went back inside my apartment and closed the door behind me, locking it. I then drew the blinds to a close and walked back to my room. I heard a loud moan and glanced out my window to see Kelly rubbing an apartment building into her clit, each floor getting demolished as she ground it against the most sensitive part of her body.

 

I pulled the curtains to a close and lay back down in bed facing away from the window. Kelly’s moans echoed around us. I could hear the panic and commotion from the streets outside, even through the closed windows. The sound and earthquakes caused by Kelly standing over us as she pleasured herself made it impossible to go back to sleep, but I tried my best to ignore her all the same. Suddenly, she stopped.

 

“That’s it! That’s a right good idea!” Kelly shouted, excitedly.

 

I felt her stomping around. Groaning, I stood up and walked to balcony again and looked out. I spotted her walking around the room in time to see her lick the juices from her fingers and wipe them on her shirt. She dropped a textbook that could easily crush the city on her desk beside her computer. I’d seen her like this before. When she gets excited about something she’s oblivious to everything else. She slid out the chair, the sudden motion causing me to fall face first to the balcony floor. I gripped the rail and pulled myself up to see her ass and wet pussy filling the sky. They soared over my building and crashed onto the chair, a small part of the city being crushed by her thighs and the curve of her vulva.

 

Her arms soared above us as she started to furiously type on her computer. The extra-large shirt she wore shifted and covered the city in a canopy of cotton that smelt of Kelly. I looked to my left and saw her glistening vulva dominating the horizon. I could see chunks of buildings and vehicles glued to her lips by her juices. The air was rank, nothing but her scent filled the air. It was so hot and humid, especially with no electricity to power my air conditioner.

 

That was it. She was so wrapped up in her work that she forgot about us entirely. Occasionally she would shift or move and destroy part of the city, but it was nothing intentional. Eventually, I crashed on the couch, looking out at my best friend’s massive vagina looming in the distance. I wondered how many people were still trapped on or in her. I suppose it didn’t matter, they wouldn’t know any of this. It never happened for them. I woke up around 4:00 AM due to what sounding like explosions but was instead Kelly snoring in the distance. She had fallen asleep while working on her paper. It was almost cute, until she started fidgeting in her sleep.

 

Her hips began gyrating; shifting the chair, her pussy looked flushed and engorged. The air felt warmer. A soft, dream filled moan echoed from the distance as Kelly’s lower half started fidgeting. Kelly was having a wet dream. I went to the fridge and grabbed a bottled water and walked to the balcony while sipping on it. I leaned against the seal to the sliding door as feminine fluids started to seep out from between Kelly’s legs, slide down the curve of her ass and drip down to the city. Her breathing grew heavy; I looked up and saw the underside of her breasts heaving. It must be a good dream. She started shifting once again, this time the motion caused one of the skyscrapers that was plastered to her lower lips to slip off and crash to the city below. I heard a rumbling behind me that nearly threw me from my feet. I looked forward and saw the creamy surface of Kelly’s thigh bulldozing over the city towards me. Then it hit me. She was closing her legs.

 

I awoke the next morning to my alarm going off. I rolled out of bed and went about getting ready for school. I looked outside and saw that everything in the city looked normal. No rivers of cum, no crushed buildings, and no mountainous vagina dominating the skyline. I met Kelly at the elevator. She looked less than radiant, which made me smile.

 

“How’d the paper go?” I asked smugly.

 

“I finished it an hour ago,” Kelly replied in a tired raspy voice as she clutched a cup of coffee like it was the elixir of life. “I slept for like two hours.”

 

“I know. You kept me up most of the night too.” I said, cutting my eyes down at her.

 

“Oh, right…” She blushed, pulling the hem of her skirt down while squeezing her legs together out of embarrassment. “I meant to only do it for a few minutes and then I got distracted and then I fell asleep. I barely even got to enjoy it.” She pouted, before taking a sip of her coffee.”

 

“It was hot,” I said as the elevator let us out at the lobby.

 

“Oh really,” she said smugly, cutting her eyes up at me before jabbing me lightly with her elbow, “Don’t fall in love with me, dearie. I only see you as a friend.”

 

“Not like that.” I gently, but firmly, chopped the edge of my hand onto the back of her head, eliciting a surprised eep from the formerly gigantic terror. She looked up at me with a betrayed look. “It was just ridiculously hot and muggy from your body heat and the heat of your… you know.”

 

“My love canyon?” She asked suggestively.

 

“Please say that’s not what you call it.” I said with a sigh as we stepped out onto the street, holding the door open for Kelly.

 

“No, I said that just to dick with you. Though if you get a girl one day, I’d be happy to let you make love in my canyon,” She said in an overly sweet voice. She was teasing me, and it was working. I was blushing profusely. She leaned up and whispered in my ear as we walked “Think about it. It would be nice and warm. And wet.” She breathed into my ear sensually.

 

“And smelly. And sticky.” I replied, stepping forward from her.

 

“It does not smell!” She said, practically shouting. I glanced back and she was blushing worse than I was. She looked around in a panic, getting an odd look or two from people on the street. She rushed towards me and grabbed my arm and hissed at me, “If you keep that up, next time I shrink you, I’ll make sure you end up in some place that really stinks!”

 

“I don’t know. The smell from last night was pretty bad.” I said when we reached the stairs for the train station. It was a lie, of course. I knew I was pushing my luck.

 

I raised my left leg to step onto the bottom stair only to instantly fall into Kelly’s hand. I was probably half an inch tall. She smiled down at me smugly and curled her fingers around me. She swung her arm at her side as she skipped up the steps, the movement almost making me sick. When she opened her hand, I saw that we were in the bathroom. She raised me up to her face, scowling.

 

“I would trap you in my armpit but I showered this morning so those are nice and clean. Thankfully I have other assets I can use to punish you while we are riding to school.”

 

With that, she tugged down the back of her skirt and panties and bent over. She then spread her cheeks open with one hand while lowering me between them. It was already a little sweaty and warm back there. She wasted no time before rubbing my entire body up the length of her crack before pressing me against her tight anus. She released her pert cheeks and they snapped back into place with the shape and perkiness that any woman would envy. She stood back up and redressed herself. My new sweaty prison shook and swayed as she walked to the train. I’m guessing she had a spring in her step as she walked because I was tossed around far more than I thought was possible. She sat down on the train with a content sigh. The cheeks were firm and held their shape well, but still pressed tightly around me, pinning me even tighter against her dark and rubbery orifice. It was hot and sweaty, but it could be worse. She wasn’t actively trying to hurt me. I suppose this was her way of getting back at me for teasing her. I wouldn’t raise too much of a fuss when I was restored to normal. But if she farts on me I’ll fucking kill her.

 

Chapter End Notes:

This will probably be the last addition I do until the weekend. I've a hectic work week ahead. Let me know what you guys think and what you'd like to see in the future!