- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

How tall can she get?

------------------------------------------------------------------------

  “I didn’t know you could do that” Carl mentioned.

  “Do what?”

  “I didn’t know you could use your ability on yourself.”

  “Really?” Claudia replied, quizzically.  “Why wouldn’t you?”

  “Well, all these months since we’ve been together; and after you showed me of your ability…showed your ability *on me*…you’ve only ever changed me.  You hadn’t altered yourself before.”

  “Really?  No…I’m sure I have.  God, I used to all the time.  In fact, it usually happens without me realizing.  But you seem to be having so much fun with what I do to you, I guess I just kept changing your environment for you over and over.  And your responses about exploring your new environments have been so adorable, I unconsciously must not have thought about myself.”

  “Yeah” Carl responded, as he remembered some of the situations he has seen:  lost in her hair…spelunking in her mouth…even when he became giant and she slept on his scrotum.  “It was an interesting change seeing you like that.  Now I truly have no idea what to expect with you!”

  Claudia smiled contently again.  “Well, now that you know better…what would you like to see?”

  Carl’s jaw dropped.  “I….I…” he stammered.  “I don’t know.”

  “Come on: come up with something.  I won’t be offended.  I’m sure if you wanted my boobs to be as big as this bed, it’s not about my boobs not being good enough.

  “You can do that?”

  Claudia let out another deep laugh.  “Want to find out?”

  “Well…yeah, I guess.  I don’t know.   So…” he hesitated, “how tall can you grow?”

  Claudia took a moment to think.  “I’ve never tried to find out.  I’ve always just kept myself in the ‘normal range’.  This world is mainly built for people from five to six feet tall.  Anything more or less, and you’re outside the range of usual things fitting:  clothes…car seats, hell even doorknobs and doorframes.  But once I did grow to 6’10” for a night.”

  “6’10” “ Carl imagined.  “That must be amazing.

  “Yeah, it was fun…for a time.”

  “Why the change?” Carl asked.  “What was going on?”

  “I met someone online for a date.  We never chatted about height, and were meeting someplace public for our first date.  I saw him standing near the meeting site and I was shocked, and he looked just so huge!  I had never before gone out with someone who was *that* tall.  He was 6’8”.  So I decided to duck into a coffee shop and raise myself up to his height…well at first.  But then I added a couple inches, to see if he would try to be macho about it.  The clothes I was wearing were fashionably baggy, and had lycra in the fabric.  So luckily I didn’t have to buy anything new.  And I was sure I was going to be stretching the limit of what they could hold in, to begin with.”

  “I tried to be discreet about it in the coffee shop across the courtyard from where we were going to meet.  I knew if I had to grow so much, I needed to do it slowly and in stages.  At first, I dropped my keys and pretended to pick them up.  I added 5 inches doing so, hoping the bending over and the movement would hide what my original height had been and no one would notice when I stood up again.  That was pretty trippy.  Imagine bending over to pick something up, and as you were reaching down your legs pushed you further away from the floor at the same time.  I felt like I was bending over forever!  After I stood up, I saw I was making progress.  But I had to try something new.  So I got the idea to fake a sneezing fit.  Each ‘sneeze’ allowed me to add an inch to my height because my body was contracting and bouncing with each ‘sneeze’.  I felt so clever doing this in public. 

  “Trying to maintain discretion, I sat down at an aluminum table and chair that was open, and began to add a few more inches further as I was fidgeting to get comfortable.  That took some skill to do, because I would sit partially down…and then bounce like I was nudging the chair closer to the table, and add an inch while doing so.  I also put my purse on the ground, and add an inch before leaning back up again.  Then I looked around, and no one seemed to be paying attention in my direction.  I thought it was safe to continue.  So in one effort I finished off the last five or six inches to get to the 6’8” I was aiming for.”

  “And I thought I had pulled it off, too.  But I knew I had to leave that coffee shop.  I’m sure no one saw a 6’8” woman walk in.  But they definitely were going to notice one walking out!.  But then I looked around once more.  In the corner I locked eyes on a guy I hadn’t noticed when I first sat down.  He was staring at me.  With that look I know there was no way he missed that last six inch growth I gave myself.  I thought ‘shit!’…and now had to think of something fast.”

  “I gave him a wink, and then stood up.  His eyes opened so wide I almost screamed with laughter.  I knew I had to do this cool, if I was going to pull it off.  I began to leave, and deliberately walked near his table, before turning in the direction of the exit.  As I was passing, I paused, and then gave him my full attention.  I gave him another wink with the same eye, and then added those last two inches right in front of him, practically daring him to comment.  That look…oh my god, it was priceless.  But his courage had completely left him.  I then turned and walked to the doors.”

  “In a reflection on the wall, I saw him get up from his booth and run frantically to the bathroom.  I always wondered if he just lost it in his pants before he found a private stall, or was able to get his pants off first.” She finished.

    “I wonder if I would have been able to last that long, myself seeing you change in public like that!” Carl responded, excitedly.