- Text Size +

"Ah, sorry, it was kinda mean to make you both be quiet, wasn't it?" Mom says with a little giggle, peering down at her temporarily mute kids held firmly in her grip.

James looking upset and displeased, makes hand motions up at mom. Obviously upset at whatever he figured she did. Meanwhile, Jenny just pouts and blushes, as both of her tiny C cup boobs awkwardly get pressed into her twin's chest. 

Reaching over with her other hand, Mom then pets both of them on the head with two of her fingertips, a little amused and lightly blushy at just how little resistance they're able to put up at that size. Feeling playful, mom then props up a pillow with that free hand, and gets comfortable sitting at the head of her bed, safely depositing both of her kids on the bedsheets between her legs. "Okay, okay, you don't have to be quiet anymore~" she then tells them. Being met immediatly with:

"What the HELL mom! What do you do!" James fumes, having been in the middle of talking with his crush when he was poofed away. "I was in the middle of something REEEALLLY important!" 

Mom letting out a little giggle towards the end of his sentance, her own voice being more than enough to drown out James' now soft tiny tone. "More important than spending time with ME? Nothing is THAT important~" she giggles, giving him a gentle little poke, smothering him into the bedsheets. "Now, don't talk anymore, and go massage my left foot mister~"

Jenny looked more than a little alarmed at that, as her headstrong brother obediantly obeyed Mom. The poor teenage girl looking up at her questioningly "What did you do Mo----"

"OH! And Jenny, be a doll and go do the same to my right foot please. Not a word until you're finished!~" Mom says, not even realizing that her daughter was talking at all, with how small and soft her voice is

The pair then forcibly walking to each of Mom's feet at her command, and beginning to rub the soles; gradually working their way up to her toes in a long, slow massage. Just like Mom likes it~



"This is incredible dears! I wonder what else this ring can do~" she says aloud to her hard at work tiny kids. Glancing out her window and casually saying "It's raining outside~". Mom breaking out into a huge smile when it does! The soft pitter patter of a light drizzle immedietly beginning to grace her ears, only adding to her pleasure. "Gosh, I bet I could do ANYTHING with this~" she says, unknowingly controlling both James and Jenny to climb atop her feet as she gets up, and starts walking to her living room.

Mom being more than a little giddy with anticipation as she eyes her coffee table. Confidently, and dramatically saying "The whoooole world is like a map on this table!"~ Mom smiling enourmously as it actually happens. The world outside her house remained the same as it always had, but now devoid of people, who are now like microbes in a perfectly micro world to Mom; who then kneels down to get a better look~

Naturally, the entire world goes into panic. The serene blue sky and weather that had been occuring suddenly vanishing, to be replaced with a suburban Mom's living room. Instead of the sun and moon suddenly there was just Mom's boobs covered only by that tight white bra. The 2 soft globes filling well more than half the sky as she kneels down to take a look at north america; just the draft from her moving down causing anything lighter than a tree to get blown about just a little bit

"HEY DEARS! I'M GOD NOW, I SUPPOSE... THANKS TO THIS LOVELY RING HERE~" mom says, unknowingly blowing out any fragile windows across the whole world with her voice alone. Not even talking loudly, just with her normal, inside voice~ "YOU KNOW WHAT, I'M AT HOME, I SHOULD BE COMFORTABLE... AND YOU ALL SHOULD TOO! NO MORE CLOTHES~" she says aloud. Suddenly causing every scrap of clothing on her, and across the entire world, to instantly vanish. Leaving everyone either scrambling around to cover themselves, or admire Mom's massive looming boobs; each of her nipples larger than most countries

"AND, IF THE WORLD IS MINE, I THINK IT SHOULD BE A BIT MORE TO MY LIKING~" Mom says, lowering her palms to the table on either side of the world, causing soft tremors to shake across everything. "I WANT THE CONTINENTS TO MAKE A HEART... AND THE WATER SHOULD BE PURPLE! AND THE TREES AND GRASS PINK!!" Mom playfully commands. Seeing it more as a toy, and not understanding just how much she's really doing. "AAAAND, FOR THE FINISHING TOUCH~" She says with a cute flourish, puckering her lips, and leaning in to give the whole world a kiss; right in the center of the rough heart shape that the continents made. Causing massive tidal waves that wash over coasts everywhere. Hundreds of cities getting dragged out into the cute purple colored oceans. The scent of her makeup and lipstick and pancake scented breath flowing all across the earth like a breeze, being all anyone can really smell.

But of course, Mom was unaware of all of this. To her, she had just turned the earth into a cute little pink and purple heart shaped map on her coffee table; complete with a perfect imprint of her lips underneath the thin layer of water in the center. "SOOOOO CUUUUTE!~" She beams, holding both of her hands together and smiling at her handiwork. Musing at the little map on her table for a moment, she then glances over at the clock, and realizes: "OH! SORRY DEARS! I'D LOVE TO PLAY MORE, BUT MY SOAP IS COMING ON AND I CAN'T MISS IT!~" Mom clamoring up onto her sofa, and smirking as she lifts up her feet, and props them up on the table on either side of her little world. Each one of her massive peds being more than big enough to smoosh everyone and everything with little effort. Jenny and James would be concerned about what their mom had done, but they couldn't even look at it; still working hard on finishing up massaging Mom's toes.

As she starts to watch her soap, mom was of course, completely unaware that the scent of her feet were quickly starting to rub off on both of her kids, and waft over the billions of people sitting in fear next to them. At least, they would be afraid until mom playfully says "HEEE~ YOU ALL JUST LOVE MY FEET, DON'T YOU?~"