- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: This is entirely fiction produced by me, and doesn't reflect anyone IRL

 


"Mooom! Could you please put some clothes on?" James whined for the umpteenth time, seeing his Mom walk downstairs wearing nothing but some tiny white panties to conceal her full, round, curvy butt and thighs, paired with a bra to match which barely held her massive D sized breasts

"For reals mom, it's embarassing!" Jenny piped up in agreement.

"But why? I'm at home, and I should be comfortable~" she says with a sly smirk, reaching one of her fingers forward, and play flicking James's nose. Upon walking into the kitchen, she puts her hands on her hips, and looked to the two teenage twins, saying "Now what have I told you james, you have to take trash out BEFORE trash collecting day", motioning to the barely half full kitchen trash. "And Jenny, make me some pancakes would you? I've got such a craving for them right now..." taking a seat at the kitchen table, and pulling out her phone to look at random posts on facebook

Once mom had sat down, the twins looked at eachother, and roll their eyes. Having no choice but to resign to Mom's whims, lest they get grounded from their electronics again. After finishing her requests, they hurridley go upstairs, and go through their typical tuesday morning motions. Heading out the front door a few minutes later, and saying in unison "Bye mom!"

"Bye sweethearts! And thank you~" she says, embarassingly blowing them both a kiss, before digging into her breakfast.



Having decided to make a cleaning day out of the fairly uneventfull weekday, Mom took to climbing up the ladder to their attic just a few moments after breakfast. Peering into their  neglected dusty space to make sure it was empty for storing things, she found it to contain nothing, save for one simple, abandoned jewlery box. "What in the world is this?" She murmurs to herself. Gripping the box, she then starts to climb down the ladder, and curses to herself as her full boobs clip the ledge, causing her to drop the box. All of the drawers spilling out across the floor, the delicate wood splintering in several places. Surprisingly, the box contained nothing. Nothing... save for a single peculiar gold ring.

After rubbing the mild irritation out of her tits, Mom then brushes the dust out of her hair, and looks down to see that single ring lying there in the mess. Bending over, and picking up the tiny radiant thing. She smiled, admiring how unusually reflective and pretty it was, and how oddly warm it felt in her palm. She just had to put it on! Daintily and carefully slipping it on alongside her wedding ring, testing to see what size it is, and if it fits her.

But as soon as it made contact with her finger, Mom shuddered. Feeling an all consuming comfortable warmth radiate from her finger, and travel up to her head, down to the tips of her toes. "Gosh, how lovely! And, peculiar..." She says to no one in particular. Looking down at the mess, she sighs, and says "What a mess! I wish I didn't have to clean it...."

And, as if the universe read her mind, the jewlery box was suddenly, instantly, completely whole again, just as mom saw it when she found it in the attic moments before. 

Clasping her hand to her mouth in a shocked gasp, Mom takes a step back. Pinching her own arm just to make sure she wasn't dreaming. Standing there, and staring at the mox for a moment. Just taking in the entire situation that just unfolded. Looking at the ring, then back at the box, she smiles and says "That box is in splinters.." going wide eyed as it's exactly as she says, the jewlery box immediatly dissolving into a small pile of splintered wood, along with completely undamaged knobs, and completely unbroken small panes of glass

With a huge smile on her face, mom then experimentally says. "I'm holding that new purse I've always wanted!" And it happens just as she says. Mom having to quickly catch the weight of the expensive red purse that almost unexpectedly appeared in her grip. Giddy with excitement, Mom couldn't help but clasp her hands together, and let out a cute little squeal of delight before she says "Oh oh! James and Jenny are here with me! Except... except they're both doll sized!" Her eyes practically glittering with anticipation as her twins appear at no more than 3 inches tall on the end table next to her side; level with her crotch. 


"Are you both okay?" She says with mild concern. Almost regretting doing something involving changing her own children 

A concern which quickly evaporated when they panickedly start squeaking up to her in shock at their sudden change in height and environment. Their talking over each other resulting in nothing but a cute squeaky gibberish reaching Mom's ears

Giggling adorably, mom just smiles and says "Be quiet, there's nothing to worry about~"

The pair of them suddenly, against their will, stopping their panicked squeaks. Looking in unison at eachother, then back up at their Mom, as she reaches one of her well manicured hands down towards them both. Instinctively, yet unfruitfully trying to run from her large feminine hand which effortlessly grips the teeny twins. Jenny and James winding up pinned chest to chest like toys in Mom's fist.

"This is gonna be so much fun!" Mom says giddily, holding them both up to her face, before she looks up the stairs and lazily says "I'm in my bedroom with you both~"