- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Bit of a shorter chapter just to add on to this

It seems Ashley can’t resist playing with her new toy for even a minute. As she strolls through the halls she pulls him out of her bra and starts absentmindedly sucking on him again, carelessly letting her saliva ooze all over him. 

Almost at the exit, she rounds a corner and Chris hears something that makes his heart leap out of his chest. The voice of Mrs. Brown, another teacher. 

“Oh, Ashley! Glad I ran into you. Can you give me a hand with this?” 

Chris’ eyes bulge out of his head. He draws a huge breath to scream for help but before he can say anything, she squeezes all the air out of him by tightening her grip and whips him around behind her, shoving his face into the soft skin of her ass cheek. 

“I’m having trouble carrying this, can you please help me take it to my office?” 

A surge of hope thrills through his entire body. She’s going to need her hands - she won’t be able to hide him! 

“Oh, sure! No problem.” She sounds as cheerful as ever. He savours the knowledge that she must be panicking right now. 

But then, almost too quick for him to even realize what’s happening, one of the fingers that holds him captive reaches out to pluck her bright pink g-string from between her enormous ass cheeks. He watches with horrified sudden understanding as the back of her panties holds reluctantly for a moment and then springs out, making way for her to tuck him surreptitiously into her ass. It all happens so quickly and casually and before he can blink, he feels her thong settle against his back, wedging him even deeper into her ass, freeing her hands to help Mrs. Brown with the box of books she’s carrying. 

“Thank you Ashley,” says Mrs. Brown as they start walking over to her office. He can hear the edge of annoyance in her tone; Mrs. Brown hates Ashley almost as much as Chris does and she can’t be happy to see what she’s wearing to school today. 

“No problem Mrs. B!” Ashley skips cheerfully along, the flapping of her skirt creating a rhythmic breeze against Chris. 

He hears her set the box down on Mrs. Brown’s desk. “Okay, see you tomorrow!” she says. 

“Wait, can you actually…” Mrs. Brown starts, but her voice fades quickly into the distance. Ashley is ignoring her and walking away. 

After a minute or two he feels the air temperature change as she steps outside. Then he feels her fingers against his back, stroking him through the thin silk of her thong. 

“That was a close one, Bunny!” comes her voice from high above. “You know what though, everything always works out. I kind of like how you feel in there!” 

She giggles and pushes him in deeper until his face is right up against her asshole. “So glad we gave this a try because like, I really like how it tickles. Maybe that’s where you can sleep tonight!” 

He screams and struggles uselessly against her, seemingly accomplishing nothing but adding to her amusement as she sits down in her car, giggling. 

The pounding beat of her music comes on, painfully loud. For the whole ride home he’s pummeled under her ass as she dances gleefully in her seat.