- Text Size +

 

 She strolls back in and sits down, crosses her legs. She’s chewing her gum loudly, which always pisses him off.

“You were gone a long time,” he says, not looking up from his newspaper.

“Yeah,” she says, playing with her hair. “Well you know when, like, you’re waiting for your food at a restaurant, and you go to the bathroom so it’ll be there when you get back?”

“Mm hmm,” he grumbles, not really listening.

“Yeah. Well anyway, it didn’t work.”

He ignores her, not wanting to prolong the conversation. When he gave her this detention, he forgot that it would be his turn to supervise.

“How’s your coffee?” she asks cheerfully. Her voice is polite but he senses that she’s mocking him somehow.

“It’s fine,” he says.

She uncrosses her legs and stretches. He tries not to watch her. What she’s wearing is wildly inappropriate for school; a very short miniskirt with a crop top and bright pink high heels.

      He knows he’s not supposed to hate students, but he hates her. He would never admit it but the way she flaunts her sexuality intimidates him, and he can tell that she knows it. It doesn’t help that she’s always behaved like a spoiled brat, and to make matters worse she thinks the rules no longer apply to her since she turned eighteen.

He feels nauseous.

“You feeling okay?” she asks.

How does she know?

“Yeah I’m fine.” He downs the last gulp of his coffee. It’s cold now and it makes his stomach feel even worse.

“Want me to get you another coffee from the staff room?”

“No. Just sit there and be quiet please.” He stands up to stretch and suddenly feels extremely dizzy.

“You sure you’re alright?” She sounds amused, almost excited. Of course she does. He’s about to snap at her when he loses his balance and falls to the floor, his vision going blurry. As he falls into unconsciousness he could swear that he hears her giggling.

 

When he wakes up he’s in an alien landscape. The ground beneath him is a bouncy surface made up of huge interweaving fibres. He looks around, blinking, and sees an enormous room, with a ceiling higher than a cathedral. His confusion turns to alarm when he sees before him a forest of steel legs belonging to what appear to be giant desks and chairs. It can’t be. Is this his classroom?

A sharp noise snaps his attention to the windows to the corridor outside, on the wall with the door. The blinds have been snapped shut. There’s movement over in the far corner, but his vision is still blurry and he can’t make out much through the dense jungle of the desks. As his grogginess begins to fade, he strains to remember who was with him when he fainted. When he remembers, his stomach sinks.

He feels a dull thud through the floor. Then another, closer this time. Approaching footsteps. Oh god.

His heart is in his throat as the vague movement across the room moves closer, and takes on the distinct shape of an impossibly huge pair of legs. A moment later, her face emerges in his vision, smiling down at him from her full terrifying height. The jungle of desks barely reaches her waist as she emerges from it like an enormous monster wading through the trees.

She stops, smiling down at him with her hands on her hips.

“Hi cutie.”

Cutie?

“What…” his voice catches in his throat. “What happened?” His voice feels embarrassingly tiny and weak.

She giggles. “Aww, your little voice is so cute!”

“What happened?” he repeats, trying to sound more threatening but coming humiliatingly short.

“Remember that coffee you had me get you?”

“You did this to me?!”

She giggles again. “Oopsie.”

“What… Why?!” He stands up, puts his hands on his hips.

“You are sooo cute!” she exclaims.

“Why did…”

She takes a step towards him. He instinctively backs away and trips over the carpet fibres, falling down onto his back. His face goes red as she giggles down at him.

“Because, cutie. Now you’re the perfect size to be my adorable little pet.”

His blood runs cold. Slowly and firmly, he says “I will not be your pet.”

She giggles. “Of course you will, cutie! You don’t have a choice.”

Holy shit. Maybe she’s just fucking with him, but he can’t take that chance. He starts sprinting towards the classroom door, which to his immense relief appears to be slightly ajar.

Behind him, he hears her booming voice burst into laughter. “Are you trying to escape? You are so adorable!”

He ignores her, just keeps running.

“Better run fast, cutie! If I catch you I’m gonna punish you for trying to get away.”

Her taunting infuriates him and he goes even faster. But at his tiny size, he has a lot of ground to cover and it takes him an excruciatingly long time to make progress towards the crack in the door.

He feels the dull thud of her footsteps behind him. To his dismay, she calmly strolls past him and reaches the door in only three or four huge steps. She doesn’t close it. Instead she leans against the wall next to the doorway, arms crossed. She bends her knee, lifting one of her pink-heeled feet to rest against the door, ready to kick it shut behind her. She watches with calm amusement as he continues to sprint towards her, refusing to give up.

Just as he reaches the door she closes it with her foot. “Sorry little guy! Guess you’re all mine now.”

“Fuck you!” he shouts, and starts running back in the direction he came, prompting her to laugh at him. “Where do you think you’re going? Come on, little guy, you know there’s nowhere to run. You’re mine now. Come here and accept your punishment like a good boy.”

“I will not be “punished’ by some little girl!”

In a couple of casual strides, she overtakes him and stands directly over him with her hands on her hips. He comes to a stop, gasping for breath, and looks up at her. From this angle he can’t help but see up her skirt and notice her bright pink thong underneath it. The sight makes him strangely nervous. He senses that she wants him to see it; it somehow makes her even more powerful.

“Did you just call me a little girl?” She chuckles. “Do I look “little” to you?”

He gulps. “Why are you doing this to me?”

She shrugs. “My hamster died last week, I want a new pet.”

“I am not your pet!”

She raises her eyebrows. “Is that right?”

She lifts one of her pink heels off the ground and moves it towards him. He starts backing away but she’s too fast. She knocks him onto his back with a little kick and pins him down under her foot so that only his face is exposed. “What do you think of my shoes? Cute, right?”

He gulps. It’s very clear to him that she could end his life right now simply by shifting her weight.

“I just bought these yesterday, I thought I’d wear them today. They’re really comfy,” she continues. “Kiss them.”

“What?”

“You’re going to kiss my shoe. And then you’re going to tell me that you want to be my pet. ‘Cause I’m super hot.” As she says this last part she mockingly winks at him.

He blushes. “What? No!”

She puts a tiny increase in pressure on him, making it harder to breathe. “Okay, well you can either be my little pet, or you can be a little red smear on my cute new shoes. Your choice.”

He’s shaking with fear, but he hesitates. She shrugs and says “Alright, I guess I can always just get a new hamster.” She puts even more pressure on his body and almost all the air is forced out of his lungs. “Wait!” he wheezes. “Okay, okay.”

She lets up a little bit. Reluctantly, he cranes his neck forwards to kiss the shoe that’s holding him captive. “Good boy!” she giggles. “Now do you have something to say to me?”

He sighs. “I want to be your pet.”

“Hmm? I can’t quite hear your tiny little voice, cutie.”

“I want to be your pet.”

She giggles. “Why?”

“Because…” He hesitates. She puts the pressure back on, raises her eyebrows. “Why do you want to be my little pet, cutie?”

“Because you’re so hot.”

“Oh, stop,” she says, mockingly flipping her hair.

She doesn’t release him. “Okay cutie, now beg.”

“What…”

She presses down. “Okay!” he groans. “Please, please let me be your pet. I want to be your pet. Please keep me as your pet.”

“Good boy!” she giggles. “Okay little guy, it’s your lucky day. I’m gonna keep you as my adorable little pet for the rest of your cute little life!”

She removes her foot. As he gasps for air she kneels down and picks him up. She holds him up to her face. “Aren’t you going to thank me?”

“What.. I don’t…”

She squeezes his body in her hand, reminding him once again how easily she could end him. “Thank you,” he says.

“Thank you for what?”

He coughs. “Thank you for keeping me as your pet.”

She giggles. “You’re really lucky to be my pet, aren’t you?”

“...”

“Aren’t you?”

“Yes.”

“Why are you lucky?”

“I’m lucky to be your pet, because you’re so hot.”

“Good boy!”

She brings his face to her lips and plants a moist kiss that engulfs half his head with her spit. Then she walks over to sit in his chair and puts him down on his desk. “Now. Since you’re my pet, I get to name you.”

“What the fuck…!”

“Shhh.” She places her finger over his mouth to silence him. “But since you were a bad boy and you tried to escape from me, I’m also going to punish you. So as your punishment, I’ve decided to name you something, like, humiliating. And I’ve got the perfect thing!”

“Mmff!” he tries to protest but her finger easily keeps his voice at bay.

“Okay cutie. Ready? I’ve decided to name you…” she pauses for effect, “Bunny.”

She bursts into laughter as his face turns bright red. “My little Bunny! Isn’t that just so cute? Just like you! My cute little Bunny.”

She brings him to her lips and kisses him again.

“I won’t answer to that name!” he says.

“Of course you will, Bunny. Don’t worry, I’m gonna train you to. I’ll even train you to like it!”

Before he can respond, she starts pulling his clothes off of him. “What are you doing?!” He struggles against her fingers but she has no problem overpowering him.

“Why are you doing this to me?”

“I told you, like, I want a new pet.”

“I mean, why me?”

She giggles, delicately peeling off his tiny socks. “I literally like just decided to do it when you made me get you a coffee. You thought you were such a big powerful man, giving me a detention and telling me what to do. And your detention made me miss cheer practice. So I was like, just for funzies, I’m gonna make him spend the rest of his life as my little tiny pet.” She tugs off his shirt and now has him standing on the desk completely naked. “And now you’re mine! Just like these cute shoes. They were an impulse buy too.” She giggles. “Do you feel powerful now, Bunny?”

She looks him up and down, licking her lips. He’s filled with a vague sense of dread. For some reason the image of her bright pink thong flashes in his mind.

Absentmindedly she’s crumpled his clothes and shoes into a tiny little ball in her hand, smaller than a grape. “Say,” she says in a mocking tone. “If you think about it, I guess this little ball of clothes is the only evidence that you were shrank. You know, as opposed to just like disappearing.”

Oh shit.

“It would be a shame if something happened to it.”

“Wait, don’t!”

She pops the little ball of clothes into her mouth. For a moment she toys with it with her tongue, teasing him. Then she makes a big show of swallowing it.

“Oopsie,” she giggles. “I guess it’ll be pretty hard to track you down now, huh?”

“What am I gonna wear?!”

She laughs and ruffles his hair with her finger. “Pets don’t need clothes, silly.”

He takes a deep breath. “Look, you don’t have to do this. You could still make me normal again and let me go. You’ll go to jail for kidnapping if you don’t stop this! I promise if you let me go, you won’t get in trouble. I won’t tell anyone what happened, we can just forget… wait… hey!”

As if she can’t even hear him, she picks him up mid-sentence and pops his whole head into her mouth, sucking on him like a lollipop. When she pulls him out he’s gasping for breath.

“Who do you belong to, Bunny?” she asks, smiling sweetly.

He’s never felt more humiliated in his life. “Fuck you!”

She shrugs and casually pops him back into her mouth. This time she keeps him in there for longer, toying with his face with her tongue and giggling as he struggles uselessly against her hand.

She pulls him out. “Who do you belong to?”

“Please,” he pants, “Don’t…”

She pops him into her mouth again for even longer this time. When she pulls him out, she doesn’t need to ask. She just raises her eyebrows at him and he responds. “I belong to you.”

She smiles. “I belong to you, Goddess.”

He scoffs. She raises her eyebrows and starts moving him towards her lips.

“Wait, wait, okay. I belong to you, Goddess.”

“Good boy!” she says, and kisses him. “From now on, you will always address me as Goddess. Understood?”

“Yes… Goddess.”

“Good boy!”

She puts him down on the desk and then stands up and turns around, bringing her terrifyingly huge ass cheeks over him under the shade of her skirt, the line of her bright pink thong wedged between them. As he stares, overwhelmed by her size, she hoists herself up onto the desk and he barely manages to scramble out of the way before she sits down. She crosses her legs and grabs him, pins him down on her thigh and starts gently petting him with her fingers. “You’re mine now, Bunny. No one is going to find you, okay? I’m your Goddess. I get to decide everything that happens to you and everything you do from now on. And the sooner you accept that, the easier your life will be as my little pet.”

“But…”

“Think about it, cutie. You’re so tiny! Such a teeny tiny little bunny!” She giggles. “Nobody’s going to be looking for tiny little you. And even if they were, it’s gonna be so easy for me to hide you. You’re so teeny tiny, I can just keep you in my pocket! And nobody will know you’re in there except me. And you can’t do anything about it but wait around until I decide to play with you. You’re all mine.”  

He scowls up at her. “You won’t get away with this. People will be looking for me, and they’ll make me big again and you’ll go to jail.”

She giggles. “You are so cute! Do you really think that? Sorry Bunny, you’re staying tiny forever. The shrinking is irreversible.”

His jaw hangs open. “Irreversible?!”

She giggles. “Oopsie. Guess you’re mine forever!”

The bell rings. Lunch period is over, and there’s one more class left in the day.

“Okay Bunny, time to go to class!” She puts him on the desk and stands up, looming over him. Her skirt grazes the top of the desk and he nervously backs away from it, strangely wary as if it might engulf him.

“Uh oh, we have a problem little guy.” She says this in condescending sing-song tone that makes him nervous. “My cute outfit doesn’t have any pockets! Where am I gonna keep my little Bunny when I go to class?”

He looks her up and down with dread. The miniskirt, the skimpy top. She licks her lips, watching him realize what she’s getting at.

“Don’t worry cutie,” she says cheerfully, snatching him up and lifting him to her lips. “I have an idea.”

“Wait, don’t...”

She starts licking him all over like a lollipop.

“Ugh! What are you…”

“Shhh.” She keeps licking him, making a point of coating his entire body in her saliva. “I’m gonna keep you in my panties, Bunny.”

“What!”

“Mmm hmm. Your little body is gonna feel great down there.”

“No! You can’t…”

She giggles. “I can’t? Bunny, don’t be silly. You know I can do anything I want to my little pet. I’m your Goddess. Don’t you want to please your Goddess?”

“I…”

She pops his whole body into her mouth and swishes him around for almost a full minute before pulling him out, gasping for air.

“Okay, I think you’re ready! Just had to make sure you were nice and wet for me.” She winks seductively. “But between you and me, Bunny? Doesn’t really matter. I’ve been soaking wet this whole time.”

He struggles fiercely against her hand, to no effect whatsoever. “Good boy, Bunny! Keep squirming just like that,” she giggles. “You know how to please your Goddess.”

She lowers him to below the hem of her skirt and suddenly he can smell her; a musky smell with a cloying sweetness to it. He tries to scream at her, but in her excitement she’s holding him too tight and he can’t get enough air in his lungs.

His last glimpse of her before he’s under the skirt, she’s smiling down at him with a frightening hunger in her eyes, licking her lips.

She pulls out the waistband of her bright pink panties with one hand, and with the other she gently slips him into the moist warmth inside. Above him, the elastic snaps shut against her and seals him in darkness.

He can hardly breathe, and the air he does get is dominated entirely by her overpowering scent. He struggles to try and climb out somehow, but can’t get any kind of grip, and her panties hold him tightly against her. He’s disgusted and utterly humiliated to find that the more he moves the wetter she gets, and he can hear her muffled giggles and stifled moans above him.

She starts walking and the movement of her legs continually pushes him into uncomfortable positions, forcing him to keep squirming.

A couple of minutes of this go by and it feels like an eternity; he’s already exhausted. He wonders if she’s really going to keep him in here for the entirety of last period. There’s nothing he can do but wait for her to decide to take him out. He’s never felt more powerless in his life.

He hears her stop in the hallway to chat with some of her friends. He screams and struggles, but keeps choking on mouthfuls of her wetness and suspects that his tiny voice is too muffled by her panties to be heard anyway.

It’s infuriating to hear her casually chatting and laughing while he’s in this hell that she’sput him in. He can’t believe what he’s been reduced to. She’s just going about her day as if everything is normal, and just casually using him as her own personal sex toy. As if it’s nothing.

When she sits down in class and the movement of her legs stops, it’s a relief. But just as he manages to find a position in which to remain still, he feels her hand against his back, through the panties. She pushes him into herself, forces him to keep moving to fight for air. Up above, he hears her stifle a moan.  

She keeps doing this to him for about half an hour while the class goes on. It pisses him off that she would disrespect one of his colleagues by quietly masturbating during their lecture, much less that she’s using him to do so. He wonders if she’s been secretly getting herself off in his own class. Possibly even while fantasizing about tormenting him like this.

After an indeterminate amount of time, she surprises him by reaching into her panties and pulling him out. She quietly holds him up to her face and winks at him conspiratorially, as if they’re in on this together. Before he can shout to get someone’s attention, she pops his head into her mouth. For the next few minutes, she just sucks on him absentmindedly as if chewing a pencil. She pulls him out only just enough to breathe, so that he never has a chance to call out for attention. There’s gum in her mouth and she plays with it with her tongue, pushing it against his face and then peeling it off again. To his disgust, he keeps catching mouthfuls of her spit.

Eventually she gets bored with this and pulls him out again. She holds him down on her thigh, keeping a finger against his mouth to keep him quiet. She pulls a small piece of gum out of her mouth and presses it firmly against his mouth. Her saliva oozes out of it all over his face. She releases him and giggles as he almost staggers into the ravine between her legs. He tries to pull the gum off his face but it’s too firm and he can barely make a dent in it.

She picks him up and brings him to her lips. Quietly, she whispers “Good luck, Bunny.” She kisses him and then, to his astonishment, puts him down on the floor next to her feet. He notices that she’s kicked off her pink shoes and left them lying next to the desk, but doesn’t think much of it. Is she letting him go? He can’t believe it, but he doesn’t waste any time. He immediately starts running. She’s alone in the back row of the classroom so he heads towards the front.

He’s about to get clear of her desk when she places her bare foot directly in front of him, blocking his progress. He turns around with a sinking stomach to see her quietly giggling down at him from her chair. She’s not letting him go, she’s playing a twisted game with him; making him run for his life while she toys with him with her feet.

But he has no choice, he can’t give up. He starts running again in a different direction. If he can just get clear of her desk, she won’t be able to chase him without arousing suspicion.

Once again her foot blocks him, and this time she uses it to shove him back to almost where he started, under her chair. He tries again, sprinting towards the front. This time she catches him between her toes and lifts him off the floor. He tries to squirm out but, humiliatingly, she has no trouble holding him, even with just her toes.

She moves him back once again to the base of her chair, but keeps him pinned down. Still just using her toes, she rolls him onto his back so that he’s looking directly up at her. He’s infuriated to see her stifling hysterical laughter.

Pinning him down with one foot, she uses the big toe of her other foot to gently scrape the gum off of his face. He tries to scream but she presses down hard enough to squeeze the air out of him.

He looks up at her questioningly, hoping for some clue as to why he’s under her foot and how long she plans to keep him there. Smirking down at him, she mimes kissing, and gestures towards her foot with a little nod of her head. She wants him to kiss her foot.

He shakes his head vigorously. She shrugs, as if to say suit yourself. Looking away  towards the front of the class, she shifts her foot so that his entire body, face included, is completely under it. The smell of her foot from this position is overwhelmingly unpleasant. He squirms to free himself but it’s useless, she has him trapped.

He sighs and reluctantly kisses her foot. Nothing happens. He tries again, but she still ignores him. He tries to get her attention by thrashing his body, but she simply giggles and keeps her foot in place.

Fuming, he tries again. This time she moves her foot so that his face is visible to her between her toes. He kisses her toe and then looks up at her questioningly, mouthing the words Happy now?

She shakes her head and gestures cheerfully for him to keep going. Blinking with enraged disbelief, he holds back a wretch and starts making out with her toe, open mouthed and with tongue.

She starts giggling and he blushes. She lets him humiliate himself like this for a couple of minutes, then she picks him up between her toes again and passes his body to her hand.

“Good boy, Bunny!” she whispers, and kisses him. “You’re learning your place, at your Goddess’ feet.”

He scowls up at her.

“Say thank you, Bunny.”

“What…!”

“Shh.” She squeezes him so that all he can get out is a quiet groan. “I just let you kiss my feet, Bunny,” she whispers. “You’re really lucky that a beautiful Goddess like me would let a little tiny Bunny like you live at her feet, as her pet. Say thank you.”

He sighs. “Thank you, Goddess.”

“Thank you for what?”

“Thank you for letting me kiss your feet, Goddess.”

“Good boy! Who’s my good Bunny?”

He doesn’t say anything. She raises her eyebrows warningly.

“I’m your good Bunny, Goddess.”

“Good boy!” She gives him a very wet kiss that lasts a long time, playing with his hair with her tongue. Then she whispers “Okay Bunny, time to get back to pleasing your Goddess. You know that’s what you’re for.”

She puts him down on her chair, between the towering walls of her legs. Smiling down at him, she gestures for him to come to her, into the darkness up her skirt to the patch of bright pink silk between her thighs.

He doesn’t move.

She raises her eyebrows, still smiling. Daring him to defy her.

He hears the teacher up front, still talking. This could be his last chance to escape before she takes him home. And who knows what she’ll do to him then.

He turns around and runs to the edge of the chair.

“Tsk tsk tsk,” she says quietly.

It’s a big jump down from the chair to the floor, and he hesitates. But he has no choice. He braces himself to take the leap when suddenly the ground beneath him quakes, and he loses his footing. He realizes to his horror that she’s tilting the chair back. He scrambles to get a grip on the edge of the chair, hoping to pull himself up and jump off, but the angle just keeps getting steeper and he starts to slide.

Looking over his shoulder he sees her giggling down at him as she leans back further and further in the chair. He scrambles to try and climb up but it’s too steep and there’s nothing for him to grip. Below him, approaching with alarming speed, is the darkness between her thighs. Her panties are stained darker now because she’s getting herself wet by toying with him. When he’s almost at her skirt he starts to smell her. He panics and starts scrambling even more frantically, making her giggle even more.

Finally he falls flat into the wet patch at the front of her panties. His scrambling continues to get him nowhere, and suddenly he feels the fleshy walls of her legs closing in around him. He’s engulfed in darkness as she calmly crosses her legs, trapping him between her thighs and pressed up against her panties, which are warm and soaking wet. He feels a disorienting shift in gravity when she brings her chair back to level ground. She holds him there for the rest of the class, entirely engulfed in the warm wetness between her thighs.

 

To be continued…