- Text Size +

 

After what feels like a long time, she uncrosses her legs and he staggers out between her thighs, soaking wet and panting. He can’t see much beyond the towering walls of her legs on either side of him, but from the sound of it the noise of the classroom is gone; the class is over and everyone has left. He looks up to see her texting. It occurs to him that she probably just uncrossed her legs absentmindedly, without even thinking about him. The fact that she’s not even paying attention to him pisses him off; somehow it makes him feel even smaller. What, is the little princess already bored with her new toy? But it occurs to him that he might be able to sneak away while she’s distracted.

He quietly pads his way towards the edge of the chair. He only makes it halfway before her legs suddenly close on him again. She lifts her knees with him trapped between her thighs, and then opens her legs slightly, letting his little body slide back down much closer to her. Almost under her tiny skirt. 

“I like how you look down there.” She starts gently petting him with her fingers. “You look so helpless, and cute! Do you like being my little pet?”

“Fuck you.”

“Awww!” she giggles. “Does that make you mad? You are just adorable when you’re mad!” 

“Look, Ashley, you have to let me go! You know this isn’t right…” She raises her eyebrows at him and he trails off. With a flick of her finger, she knocks him onto his back and presses her bright pink fingernail into his throat. 

“You’re not allowed to call me Ashley, Bunny.” 

He gulps.

“What does my little pet call me?” 

He hesitates. She presses harder. “Hmm?” 

“Goddess.” 

“Good boy!” She lifts him up to her lips and plants a wet kiss on his face. 

“You have to let me go! You can’t do this to me!” 

She giggles. “I can do whatever I want to you. I own you.” 

As if to prove her point, she licks him slowly, coating his entire head in her spit as he struggles uselessly against her.

“Ugh! Let me go you, fucking... brat!” 

“Hmm.” She leans back, smiling, and puts him down again between her legs. “Okay Bunny, maybe if you beg. Beg me to let you go.” 

He sighs. “Seriously?” 

“Mm hmm,” she says cheerfully. 

“Fuck’s sake,” he mumbles to himself. “Please, Ashley. Please let me go. I’m begging you, please. Please do not take me home. Just take me to my wife, or the nurse, or for fuck’s sake just let me go. Please…” 

He trails off, noticing that she’s biting her lip. “What are you…”

“Keep going, Bunny.” She puts one of her hands up her skirt. He just stares, shocked. 

“I said keep going, Bunny. Beg.” 

“I…Just... Let me go, please....”

“Mmmmmm!” she moans. “Mmm, I love it when you beg, Bunny. Call me your Goddess.” 

“I…” 

“Do it or I’m putting you inside me until tomorrow morning.” 

“You’re… You’re my Goddess.” 

“Mmm, good boy. Say you worship me.” 

“I… worship you.” 

“Mmm, yes!!! Good boy! Who’s my good little pet!”

“I am... Goddess.” 

“Mmm, yes!!! Who do you belong to?” 

“I belong to you.” 

“Mmmm!” She shoves him up against her panties, and rubs him against herself as she gets wetter and wetter. This goes on for several minutes, until he hears her moaning reach a climax and she gradually slows down. 

Finally she brings him up to her face and winks mischievously. 

“What the fuck…” he says. 

“Oh that was nothing, cutie. You won’t believe the things I’m going to do to you later, when I’m not wearing my panties.” 

His face turns white. She giggles. “Anyway, what were we talking about?” 

“Let me fucking go!” 

She laughs. “Oh, right! Hmmm, let’s see.” She makes a big show of thinking it over. “Umm, no. I’m keeping you.” 

“You are such an entitled little fucking brat…” 

She giggles. “I know, right? And I own you. You’re my pet now. Oh, that reminds me! I have something for you.” 

She puts her thighs together and sticks him between them, up to his shoulders. He tries to get out but her legs hold him firmly in place. She reaches into her handbag and takes out a tiny pink dog collar. 

“I got this from one of my other toys. I can’t have my little pet running around without a collar! How will everyone know who you belong to?” 

“You are not putting that collar on me! Do you hear me? Stop it! Stop!” 

She just giggles as she puts it around his neck and snaps the tiny buckle shut. He wrestles an arm free and tries to take it off, but she stops him. 

“Ah ah ah, naughty boy.” She reaches into her bag again and takes out a little tube of super glue. 

“No! Ashley, listen to me, do not…” 

She grabs him and holds a finger over his mouth, shutting him up. Holding him up close to her face, she carefully puts a dab of superglue over the buckle, making it permanent. 

Then she lets him out onto her chair again, between her legs. She giggles down at him.

“Aww, look at you in your little collar!” 

“Fuck you! How can you treat a person this way? You’re sick!” 

She just keeps giggling. “You look sooo cute! The girls are gonna love this.” 

“What… girls?” 

Just then, he hears two voices entering the room. She puts her finger to her lips with a mischievous smile, and then slowly crosses her legs. She giggles down at him as he runs around like a trapped mouse while her huge thighs close in around him. 

“Hey, I got your text! You said you have a new toy you wanna show us?” 

“What is it?”

He recognizes the voices and his stomach flips. It’s Sasha and Britney, two of the other cheer girls from his class. 

“See for yourself,” says Ashley. He struggles against her hand as she lifts him up and places him on the desk. The two girls are wearing their cheer uniforms, which amazingly are even skimpier than Ashley’s outfit. Their skirts graze over the desk as they crowd around to gawk at him. 

“Oh my god, it’s moving! Is he real?”

“He looks like a little doll!”

Ashley laughs. “He basically is just my little doll now. But he’s real. Take a closer look.” 

He’s looking down, trying to hide his face, but Ashley puts the bright pink fingernail of her pinkie under his chin, and forces his head up. 

“Oh my god, is that Mr. Johnson?” says Britney.

“Awww!” says Sasha. “He is like, soooo cute!” 

“Is he wearing a collar?” 

“Yep! I’m keeping him as a pet.” 

“That is so cool!” 

“Hi Mr. Johnson! You’re such a little cutie!” 

“That’s not his name anymore,” Ashley says. His stomach drops. 

“What’s your name, cutie?” 

He glares up at her. She raises her eyebrows, daring him to defy her. 

“My name is Chris! I mean, Mr. Johnson!” 

Sasha and Britney look confused, but Ashley is completely unfazed. 

“Mmm mmm, that’s a bad boy. Don’t make me punish you! What’s your name?”

He doesn’t say anything. 

“Suit yourself, cutie.” She reaches for him and he cowers.

“Okay, okay! Don’t!” 

“What’s your name?” 

“My name… is Bunny.” 

“Awww!” says Sasha. 

“Oh my god! That is just adorable!” Britney giggles. “Hi Bunny!” 

“Can I hold him?” Sasha asks. 

He shakes his head furiously, but no one’s looking to him for permission. 

“Of course!” says Ashley. 

Sasha picks him up and pushes him down onto his back in the palm of her hand, then gently pets him with the other hand. He’s excruciatingly aware that he’s naked. 

She giggles. “Look at his little dick!” 

“I know,” says Ashley, “So tiny and cute!” 

He tries to push Sasha’s fingers away but this just seems to amuse her more. 

“And it’s like, so perfect that he’s a teacher,” says Britney. “He can like, do your homework and stuff.” 

“Aww, imagine him trying to write with a pencil! It would be bigger than he is!”

“That is so cute!”

They all giggle.

“Okay my turn!” says Britney. 

“Aww, okay,” says Sasha, and reluctantly hands him over. “It’s not fair, I want one!” 

“No problem,” says Ashley. “I’ll get one for each of you. Just tell me who you want.”

“Really?” says Britney. “Like, anybody?”

“Sure. Just name the guy and I’ll turn him into a cute little pet for you.” 

“That’s so cool!” 

“He kind of smells funny,” says Britney. 

“Oh, yeah.” Ashley giggles. “He was in my panties for like, the whole of my last class.” 

“Oh my god! Really?” 

“You are so bad!” 

“Did it feel good?” Sasha asks. She steps closer to Britney and starts petting him again, looking down at him with a hunger in her eyes that makes his stomach turn. 

“It felt amazing,” Ashley says. “I’m gonna use him for that like, all the time.” 

“Did you like it, Bunny?” Britney says. “I bet you’ve always wanted to get in a cheerleader’s panties.” 

“He was soooo mad, it was hilarious. But he couldn’t do anything about it. Because he belongs to me. Right Bunny?” 

“Fuck you!” 

They all giggle. “Aww, is Bunny mad?”

“Does Bunny miss being a big grumpy teacher?” 

“Look at his little angry face, he’s adorable!” 

“I know! I’m gonna have so much fun training him. I’m gonna make him worship me. He’s gonna paint my toenails, do my homework, give me foot rubs...” 

Sasha laughs. “But like, look at him, he hates you! How are you gonna make him worship you?” 

“Easy, check this out.”

Ashley takes him back from Britney and lays him on his back in the palm of her hand. She brings her lips right down to his face and he feels her hot breath wash over him. 

“I’m gonna make you come, okay cutie?” 

“What!” he says. “No!”

She laughs. “Did you just say no to your Goddess? It’s so cute that you think you have a choice.” 

“What are you…” 

“Shhh.” She puts a finger over his mouth and gently puts her lips over his groin. 

He tries to resist it but the swirl of her tongue around his dick feels incredible. When he gets hard she giggles, making her lips vibrate. She takes her lips off him and uses her thumb and forefinger to keep stimulating him. 

“Who do you belong to, Bunny?” 

“Stop it!” 

“I’ll make you a deal, cutie. If you don’t come, then I’ll let you go. If you do, then you’re telling me that you secretly want to be my little pet, because I’m so sexy. And I’ll keep you forever.” 

“No, I don’t agree to that!” 

She puts a finger up to his mouth, giggling. “It’s not really up to you, little guy.” She carries on pleasuring him in the palm of her hand. Sasha and Britney crowd around to watch. They all giggle down at him and his face burns bright red with humiliation as Ashley brings him to a climax. 

“Aww, he’s adorable!” Sasha squeals with delight. 

“I guess you do want to be my pet, Bunny,” says Ashley. 

He just lies in her hand, panting, as the girls pet him affectionately. He’s too tired to resist their fingers. 

Sasha laughs. “That’s awesome! Can you get me one of our teachers too?”

“Of course,” says Ashley. 

“Hmm,” she says. “Maybe, like… Mr. Jones, or like, Mr. Brent. I want one who’s like, really gonna hate being my toy. That’ll make it so much more fun to break his little spirit.”

“I’ll get you both if you want,” says Ashley. “We just have to keep them secret.” 

“I know who I want,” says Britney, “Ethan.” 

“The Ethan who dumped you last week?” 

“It doesn’t matter,” Ashley interjects, smirking. “Who owns him isn’t up to him.” 

“You girls can’t do this!” shouts Chris. “It’s wrong!” 

They all laugh. “Poor little Bunny wunny,” says Sasha, rubbing his belly with her finger.

“So cute that you wanna protect your little friends! Too bad there’s nothing you can do about it, because you’re just Ashley’s little toy now.” 

“Anyway guys, I’m gonna head home. I wanna play with my new toy somewhere more… private.” She winks at Chris. 

“Aww, okay,” says Britney. “I can’t wait to get mine!” 

“I’ll get them for you as soon as I can,” says Ashley, tucking Chris into her bra. 

“Thanks girl, you’re the best!” says Sasha. “Bye Bunny,” she says, and blows him a kiss.