- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I managed to squeak out a chapter of the special I had mostly written already. 

 

MAJOR/minor SPECIAL: Arrival and Rival.

 

 

Lisa collapsed onto the stone ground in front of Alejandro’s new home.

“This door’s fuckin heavy!” she wheezed in an exhausted heap. Her endurance sapped away from overexertion and the humid New Orleans air. Even her halfsie strength wasn’t enough to budge the front door of Alejandro’s impressive manor. “She’s lying! This door is locked!”

Izzellah checked her text from Lindsey Ferrand. “I’ll leave the door open for you! ;)” it read.

“It’s not locked, just bullshit.” Izzellah seethed. “Some asinine security measure I’m sure.” She gestured for Sabrina to open it, but Mabel rushed in front of her and pushed the door open so fast it made the hinges squeak.

The foursome waked into an ornate and empty entranceway. The floors were clean and shiny marble with intricate diamond patterns in the stone. There was a grand staircase that led to one of the upper levels and there were many doors leading to halls and a sunken living area right next to the front door.

“This place is amazing!” Mabel said.

“So what do we just pick a room?” Lisa asked.

“We are not staying here.” Izzellah insisted.

“Why not!?” Lisa questioned. “This place is almost as big as my house and apparently there are only three people living here! You know they have enough space!”

“And a front door minors can’t open!” Izzellah shot. “I’m not spending a single night in Ms. Matthewson’s glorified cage.”

“He has a pool!” Mabel’s voice echoed from somewhere. Her bags had already been abandoned and the excited MAJOR was nowhere in sight.

“Someone’s already making themselves at home.” Sabrina smirked.

“We. Are not. Staying here.” Izzellah repeated.

“Give it a chance.” Izzellah heard in an unfamiliar voice.

She looked around, but couldn’t find its origin.

“We have all the minor amenities you could want. Beds, showers, chairs, dishware, bathrooms, and even a chef on call.”

The stairs. Izzellah turned and her jaw dropped at what she saw. LIndsey Ferrand slowly making her way down the flight of stairs in nothing but a tight fitting, midriff exposing, sports top and probably the shortest, tightest pair of bottoms she could imagine. While the labels for such items probably read “Sports wear” the fact was it was probably more accurately described as underwear at best.

“And I’m sure there are other “perks” you could find.” Lindsey cooed.

‘How much time did you spend in the mirror rehearsing that one?” Sabrina quipped.

Lindsey ignored it in favor of further enticing her crush. She’d just finished lifting moments before and had a sufficient pump that made her muscles bust outward and shine with a thin gloss of sweat.

“You look incredible.” Izzy observed.

“I’ve been working out.” Lindsey smirked, as she nonchalantly flexed her abdominal muscles. They had just started showing and the timing couldn’t be anymore perfect for it.

“Barely.” Sabrina groaned. “Your arms are pathetic.”

LIndsey choked down a tinge of rage at Sabrina’s inflammatory comment. She’d been working especially hard on improving her arms. Working with Sam, lifting more everyday. Maybe they weren’t showing as much as she liked but she was still growing. She had to remember Alejandro’s advice and not fall for Sabrina’s taunts. It was important to stay civil and not alienate Izzy. Besides Sabrina didn’t look like she’d improved much in comparison. She was already stronger and taller than her the last time they’d-, she saw them. Mounds on Sabrina’s chest of not insignificant size. The insufferable MAJOR even had the gall to lean onto Izzellah’s shoulder’s and cheekily press them into the back of the minor’s head. The bitch smirked at her!

“Do you mind.” Izzellah seethed. “You are very heavy.”

“Sorry.” Sabrina grinned. She took her time raising back up to her full height never breaking eye contact with Lindsey.

Lindsey felt her hands slowly glide across her chest. Her completely flat chest. She’d been working so hard to obtain an advantage and all the while Sabrina had been playing a different game! Damn that Rodriguez!

“Where’s Al?” Izzellah asked.

“California.” Lindsey answered.

“What?!” Izzellah gasped. “He convinced me to fly all the way to New Orleans only to fuck off to California!”

“Oh! You mean “Al” as in “Alejandro”.” Lindsey realized. “Sorry. Everyone in my family calls my brother “Alaric”, “Al”. You know Alaric. The guy who punched Sabrina through a tree.”

Sabrina grit her teeth as Lindsey.

“So where’s Alejandro.” Izzellah clarified. “First he sends some bouncer to drive us and then he no shows when we get here.”

Lindsey silently thanked her brother for taking this bullet for her. He wanted to be there and knew Izzellah wanted to see him, but he purposefully delegated his responsibility and delayed his arrival as a personal favor.

“He’ll be here in a bit.” Lindsey informed. “But in the meantime I can show you to your rooms.”

“So we are staying!” Lisa beamed. She ran up eagerly, catching the half naked MAJOR off guard. LIndsey seemed genuinely shocked at the presence of another minor. Especially one so tall, and close to her, and..bright.  “Where’s my room?”

“We are NOT staying here!” Izzellah shouted!

 

 


 

 

 

They were staying there. Izzellah was livid at the revelation that her hotel reservation had been taken by a sudden high priority guest. The whole thing was suspicious as hell! Exactly how many “high priority” guests needed minor accommodations? Where was Al and his billionaire girlfriend anyway? Something smelled wrong and after almost twenty minutes of chewing out the hotel management she had received a full refund and gratuity, but no answer.

“This can be your room.” Lindsey said showcasing a bedroom. It was massive, larger than her own room and comparative in size to a small apartment. There was a luxury four poster bed in the center with a silken canopy, a minor sized nightstand, seats and automans of different sizes and comforts, and a balcony overlooking the pool. Izzellah stepped out and witnessed Mabel already swimming.

“Unbelievable.” Sabrina sighed. “We’re guests here!”

“This pool is heated!” Mabel shouted back before diving underwater. “Come swimming! It’s great!”

“Sorry.” Izzellah apologized.

“Don’t worry.” Lindsey dismissed. “Our home is your home! I’m positive Rando wouldn’t mind. You can take a dip as well if you want.”

“So I can get an eyeful of you in a swimsuit.” Sabrina mocked in a faux imitation of Lindsey’s slight accent.

“Here we go.” Izzellah whispered.

“And MY room is right next door if you need anything.” Lindsey said ignoring Sabrina’s jab.

“Of course it is.” Sabrina groaned.

“I’m taking this one!” Lisa chimed in. She squeezed between the two MAJORS and leaped onto the bed with a bounce. She giggled as she ruffled the comforter and pillows.

“No!” Lindsey yelped, but Lisa was already unpacking. The minor haphazardly discarded her clothes in heaps onto the floor in search of something.

“I mean, wouldn’t you prefer the master bedroom?” Lindsey suggested, checking her frustration. “It’s much nicer and right down the hall.”

“No this one’s fine.” Lisa said instantly. She cheered as she found the garments she was looking for. A flattering red and white polka dot bikini. She started disrobing.

“Lisa!” Izzellah shrieked.

“What?!” Lisa snapped back already naked and slipping on her bottoms. “We’re all girls here!” In a flash her top was already on and Izzellah was wondering why she even bothered at all. It was a cute number that made her look like an old fashioned 1950’s pin up model. The kind of girl you’d see smiling on a towel with a glass bottle of Coca Cola.

“I’m going swimming.” Lisa stated. She raised her mirrored sunglasses to look Izzellah in the eyes. “Be down there. Soon.”

“Yeah, yeah.” Izzellah mumbled. She would honor her agreement.

With that Lisa skittered down the stairs with a towel over her shoulder.

“Wow.” Lindsey said staring in the direction Lisa had went.

“That’s, Lisa.” Izzellah shrugged. “I guess I’ll take the master bedroom then?”

“RIght this way.” Lindsey fake smiled.

“Oomph. Too bad.” Sabrina said wickedly.

 

The master was wide and empty. It was slightly bigger than the other guest room and had its own bathroom facilities with minor installs. There was only a mattress in the corner. No desk or chairs, or anything really.

“We haven’t had much time to get furniture.” Lindsey explained. “Shannon still has people delivering stuff all the time though.”

“You or Al didn’t take the master?”

‘He took the other one…..right across from yours.” Lindsey forced out. “I wanted to be closer to the gym.” In that moment she looked like she’d regretted that decision.

“It’s fine.” Izzy said. “I don’t need much. The bathrooms enough.” She placed down her things and pushed a hand against the back of the two MAJORS. She of course didn’t possess even a fraction of the power to move them but the two titan class teenagers got the message to move their feet out the door.

“If you’ll excuse me for a moment.” Izzellah smiled and slammed the door in both their faces. A small mechanical click of the locking mechanism was heard.

 

There was a cold silence as both MAJOR teens sized each other up. Neither impressed with the other, both just barely resisting the intense, hormone encourage, jealousy motivated, urge to physically destroy each other.

“Nice try, with the show, but it looks like it didn’t work.” Sabrina mused. “Was that really your plan? Pump up a little and have Izzy drooling all over your gross man body.”

“Jealous?”

“Hardly.” Sabrina chuckled. “Looking like a boy won’t help you. Take it from personal experience, Izzy like something soft to hold onto.”

“Soft and her sister.” Lindsey noted.

Sabrina clenched a fist. “Where do I sleep?” She seethed.

“Downstairs.” Lindsey smiled.

Sabrina looked down the hall. There were three more doors they had walked past to get from Lisa’s room to Izzellah’s.

“Gym, office, bathroom.” Lindsey informed.

Sabrina opened one of the doors and sure enough it was a MAJOR sized bathroom with some of Lindsey’s clothes and toiletries scattered about. She huffed and stomped towards another door to find a modest sized room with weights and a treadmill, all of which was obviously too small and light to present a challenge for Lindsey. Some equipment wasn’t even set up and still in boxes.

“You work out in here?”

“Rando does.” Lindsey lied. “It’s common sense that he can’t use most of the stuff in the downstairs gym.” A half truth at best. Alejandro preferred his equipment in his room but just hadn’t moved it in yet.

Sabrina opened the third door. It was empty except for one mattress similar to the one in Izzellah’s room. Not as big as Lisa’s or the master’s but more than enough space. Most likely an exact copy of the room Lindsey was in.

“An office huh?”

“Yes.” Lindsey said. “An office. Sorry.”

Sabrina narrowed her eyes.

“There’s plenty of room downstairs.” Lindsey grinned.  

 

 


 

 

Izzellah laid back in an oversized inner tube and floated gently in the shallow end of the Ferrand’s pool. It was indeed heated a felt warm enough to dive in, yet cool enough to be refreshing. She felt the water on the bottom half of her body as the sun baked her top half. She took a deep breath and stared at the sky through the yellow tinted reflection of her shades. This was nice. Maybe staying here wouldn’t be so bad. She could avoid Shannon if she tried. She’d just have to notice when the earth started shaking or she heard the sound of thunder. Izzellah chuckled at her slightly mean thought. Shannon probably wasn’t a bad person, she was launching the most popular minor equal rights movement of this generation after all. What she was though was too BIG and too rich. She couldn’t possibly understand the struggles of a minor, she was literally the antithesis of one in almost every conceivable way! Izzellah groaned. She’d have to figure this out and give that mammoth woman a chance. She had three weeks.

A wayward splash hit Izzellah tickling her heated belly with cool water.

“You just gonna lounge around?” Lisa asked.

“You gotta problem with that?” Izzy spat.

“It’s a pool! You should swim!”

“You’re the one who’s been hounding me to relax. Besides...I...barely know how to swim.” Izzellah mumbled.

“You don’t know how to swim!?” Lisa gasped loudly. Suddenly every MAJOR eye was on her. Notably Lindsey and Sabrina who were probably itching now, although Mabel wasn’t being left behind.

“Shhhhhut it.” Izzellah hissed. “What do you expect. I don’t have a pool at home! The last time I went to the beach I was thirteen and my papa was afraid I’d drown!”

“Do you know how to swim at all.”

“My papa taught me some and so did my mom, but I’m not exactly a fish. Plus i kind of freak out a little in deep water. But it doesn’t matter. I have this nice inner tube and I’m sure these MAJORS won’t let anything bad happen to me.”

“So Izzellah Ivory is such a little girl that she’d let the big kind MAJORS take care of her?” Lisa taunted.

“That’s not gonna work.” Izzellah said. “There’s a difference between being stubborn and being dumb and I’m not either.”

“I’d be happy to teach you to swim!” Lindsey floated by on her back, possibly flexing her tight abs to seem more appealing. “It’s real easy. I helped teach Rando.”

“YOU taught Alejandro to swim?” Sabrina probed. “Isn’t he like eighteen and you twelve.”

“So?”

“So I don’t see a toddler, even a MAJOR one teaching anyone how to swim.” Sabrina calle out. “You’re lying to impress Izzy. Admit it!”

“I’m not lying!” Lindsey argued standing up and wadding over to Sabrina. “You’re just being petty and jealous I asked Izzy first!” She tried to loom over Sabrina, but unfortunately the MAJOR had caught up in height during her time away. Lindsey was still taller but only barely.

“Jealous! More like annoyed by all your blatant flirting! It hasn’t even been an hour and your following Izzy like a sick puppy. If you knew what kind of year she’s had you’d know she doesn’t like that shit!”

“Suddenly you speak for Izzy? Suddenly you’re the Izzy expert? Or do you just know what all minors want in general.”

“No but I know when I see a phony!”

“Phony!” Lindsey snapped and smacked Sabrina hard across the cheek. Sabrina recoiled for a moment just letting the shock of the situation sit in.

“Big mistake.” Sabrina said evenly. Then Lindsey was hit, closed fisted in the side of the head.

“Whoa! Calm down!” Mabel said strangely being the voice of reason for once.

“Whose side are you on?!” Sabrina roared. Before Mabel could answer Sabrina was dunked below the water by Lindsey. The two swirled under water so violently they were creating waves.

Minutes passed with them both wrestling underwater.

“Are they going to drown?” Izzellah asked firmly seated in the shallows. She was becoming more terrified of the water by the moment.

“Not likely.” Mabel stated. “I can hold my breath for ten minutes easy.”

Lindsey rose first shortly followed by Sabrina.

“You didn’t teach him how to swim!” Sabriina splashed Lindsey.

“Yes I did!” Lindsey splashed Sabrina back more violently.

“Liar!” Sabrina grabbed a handful of Lindsey’s hair and they were at each other’s throats again.

“I’m afraid she’s right.” they heard in a masculine voice. Izzellah recognized it.

“Al?” She turned around and saw him. Tall, tan, and handsome. He was wearing a open up beach shirt with trunks and his chest exposed. He had a prosthetic on with steel joints showing.

“Al!” Izzellah shrieked so loud it caused the two girls to stop their tussle. The minor rushed up to her friend and embraced him tightly. He wrapped his good arm around her in a hug. A sudden surge of emotions flooded them both. For Izzellah it felt too right to be held like this. Embraced in the strong but gentle hug of a peer. Plus his body felt nice when she’d unintentionally touched his chest. Alejandro was forced to appreciate his first contact with the female body of someone smaller than him. Soft, curvaceous, dangerous. He flinched backward before he got himself in trouble.

“She’s not lying.” Alejandro told the two brawling MAJORS. “Although she’s omitting the whole truth. I didn’t learn to swim until I was twelve for…..obvious reasons.” Alejandro blushed. “She taught me, along with Alaric, while instructed heavily by my mom, with my dad overwatching everything in a series of visits to a special gym they rented out. I was too scared. It didn't really work out. Actually it was Shannon who helped me get over that hurdle!”

Izzy frowned slightly at the mention of Shannon. 

Lindsey dunked her head under the water.

“So I guess in a way youc can thank both of them. Somehow I’ve managed to learn to not drown!” he laughed.

“Are you good enough at not drowning to give a few pointers?” Izzellah asked. It was completely innocent, but it somehow sounded seductive to Alejandro.

“I’m sure he can.” Izzellah heard and her heart stopped. She felt the ground move. “And I’d love to be a part of it…..If you’d have me.”

Izzellah froze as he vital organ struggled to jumpstart back into functioning order as the shadow of the colossus known as Shannon draped her in its visage. Her body started to tremble as she stared up at a living goddess. Somehow she’d gotten even bigger! Three weeks wasn’t long enough.

 

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

There actually would be a chapter before this one, but it's not finished or even written yet. 

See ya.