- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Another SPECIAL chapter. 

MAJOR/minor SPECIAL: Intimate Domain


Izzellah woke in a cold sweat. Her surroundings were unfamiliar to her. Then she remembered she wasn’t at her home but hundreds of miles away in an entirely different state.

She rubbed her legs together and felt them bare. She was naked. That was strange. She didn’t even have her underwear on. Then she felt the warmth of another set of legs intertwine with hers.

“You wake up early.” Lisa said.


Izzellah’s eyes snapped open. It had happened! Her eyes adjusted to the dimmed light of the ceiling lamp. A light breeze touched her skin from the ornate fan it was attached to. She was laying on something soft and giving. A small bit of flesh protruded into her cheek. She blushed as the realization that it was Lisa’s nipple.


Had she fallen asleep like this or had Lisa positioned her this way? They were cuddled together like lovers, her resting while Lisa sat up resting against the backboard with her hair tied up and glasses on?

Izzellah had forgotten she even wore them. She was reading.


“Oh my god!” Izzellah gasped. “We-”


“Like the couple of horny high schoolers we are!” Lisa smirked. “You really get into it for a sheltered virgin...well former virgin.”

“This isn’t a joke, Lisa.”


“Of course not.” She said with an air of seriousness. She touched a strand of hair in Izzellah’s face and brushed it past her ear. “I’m truly honored.”


Her hand held the back of Izzellah’s head and she was brought into a gentle kiss. Her lips tingled which sent a shiver down her spine and to her legs where a sudden jolt of recalled pleasure quaked subtly inside her.


“Did you enjoy it?” Lisa asked.


“...Yes.” Izzellah admitted. “Thank you.”


“Good.” Lisa commented. She reclined back to her book. “Maybe you’ll finally start to relax for a change. You’ve been a bundle of nerves since we got here.”


“No I haven-.” Izzellah stopped herself. “Was it that obvious?”


“To everyone.” Lisa said. She licked her finger and turned the page. “Shannon right?”


Izzellah gave a half hearted knod.


“Why?” Lisa asked. “She’s not a bad person Izz. I looked into it for you….personally.”


“Meaning you slept with her.” Izzy commented.


“Meaning I bonded with her.” Lisa corrected. “And slept with her...it’s called multitasking. Trust me. She’s at a least genuine. She really wants to help us.”

“She’s a liar.” Izzellah hissed. “A hypocrite.”

“You sure you’re not scared because she’s huge?” Lisa cocked an eyebrow at her and pierced her with her discerning eyes. Maybe it was the glasses or her hair tied up but she seemed more authoritative, more imposing. It almost reminded Izzy of her mother.


“It’s because she’s huge!” Izzellah insisted. “Someone like that doesn’t see us as equals. She talks a big game but she thinks everyone’s beneath her, because they literally are.”


“Izzy.” Lisa took her head and pressed their foreheads together. She tried to resist at first but Lisa was too strong to fight without this escalating. Her halfsy strength made a difference. “Just relax...bond with me.”


“Lisa I-”


“Let it happen. Open yourself up. You’ll understand.”


Izzellah closed her eyes.


She breathed in and….


Let herself go.


The void of her mind.


Silence.

……

……


……


“Izzy!”


Her eyes opened and she saw the off pink form of Lisa. Not the real Lisa but one a little taller, a little more toned, her stomach was flat instead of the minor bulges from her lax lifestyle, her face a little thinner than normal, her hair much, much longer, It flowed like a cape around her radiating in amber.

“Lisa.” Izzellah looked at her hand to find it turned purple her skin covered in a small layer of fur. That could only mean one thing.


“Bunny ears.” Lisa smiled.


“Couldn’t you just tell me?” Izzy sighed. “This is so embarrassing.”


“Are you like a furry or something?” Lisa asked. “I don’t judge I’m just curious.”


“Why did we have to bond for this?” Izzellah asked, dodging Lisa question.


“Because I can’t describe emotions.” Lisa said. “Just relax and feel okay.”



 


 


“They don’t understand!”


“They never will!”


“Too stubborn! Too violent! Too stupid!”


“Yes MAJORS ARE STUPID!”


“Too arrogant to admit it.”


“ANOTHER FLAW!”


“They hurt him! So much! He’s scarred for life! SCARED for life!”

“MacFerlan!”


“Wish I could’ve killed him myself!”


“I can’t fix that! I can fix them!”


“They don’t know what true superiority is!”


“Genetically superior! The next step in evolution. Above even MAJORS.”


“It’s only natural!”


“Fix it!”


“Better! Stronger! Smarter!”


“More compassionate!’


“MAJORS lack empathy!”


“I have it in spades!”


“Course correct the world!”


“For him!...For all of them.”


“She doesn’t know any better. I admire her for trying anyway.”


“Then why am I jealous of her? Scared of her!”


“She has something I don’t.”


“Vulnerability...just like him.”


“Distract her. Control her. For her own good. For everyone’s own good.”


“Help them all.”


“Save them all.”



 


 



“What was that?” Izzellah asked shaking away the bond migraine.


“Shannon.” Lisa said going back to her book. “At least what I could get from her. Probably not much more than what she wanted, I’d like to think I sneaked away with a little extra though but who can tell?’

Izzellah didn’t speak.


“You see? She’s genuine. She wants to help uplift minors.”


“She wants to control everyone! Even other MAJORS!” Izzellah exclaimed. “She brought in Mei just to distract me.”


“That’s a pretty fun distraction.” Lisa grinned. Then she started laughing.


“What’s so funny?” Izzellah asked. “This is horrible. Shannon’s trying to manipulate me.”


“No. I was just thinking of how jealous Mei’s gonna be that I have your V-card!” She formed a rectangle with both her thumbs and index fingers. “That’s like winning the lottery!”


Izzellah let a giggle slip out.


Lisa pulled her in close and pecked her lips and squeezed her ass. “You’re a nice little package Ivory.” She smiled with a disarming amount of charm. “I can see why all these girls are so wet for you. You’re making me all squishy too. A girl could fall in love.”


“Lisa I didn’t.. I mean I don’t-”


“Calm down, Izz.” Lisa cooed. “You’re lacking a certain bit of equipment I value. That’s kind of a deal breaker, and you’re too boring to let me invite an interested third party.”


“I never knew you were this-”


“Ravishing? Beautiful? Generous in bed?” Lisa tried to finish.

‘Cool.” Izzellah said. It felt nice to be in Lisa’s hold. Her strength although tempered by being a minor, mattered. Izzellah wanted this. Someone she could make a life with and felt just a hint of regret in her heart at Lisa’s rejection.


“You’ve never had sex with me before.” Lisa winked.


Izzellah kissed Lisa hard on the lips. They shared a moment as Izzellah moaned into her mouth. They broke leaving a string of saliva between them.


“You want another round?” Lisa proposed.


“I love you.” Izzellah said. She rose from her bed giving Lisa a salivating view of her naked rear. “Now pack your shit, we’re leaving.”



 


 


Sabrina limped down the stairs and into the kitchen. Her leg still hurt like hell but at least she was moving. Her lip was still tender but a list the spit had healed up. By tomorrow she doubted it would even be noticeable. The benefits of enhanced healing. Now if all her other injuries healed up as quickly she could be back to running by the end of the week!


When she got to the kitchen she didn’t like what she saw. The very culprit responsible for her crippled state. Lindsey Ferrand. Her sweat soaked and toned back covered by a the stapes of a sports top, contorted with motion as she blended some sort of after workout drink.

At least she could workout! The vice she’d put her leg in made it virtually impossible for Sabrina to move at all and she felt all the weaker for it.


Sabrina strolled up beside her and found a glass. Without asking she poured herself a serving of Lisa’s blended smoothie. The distinctive taste of protein supplement and fruit hit her tongue as she swallowed.


Lindsey grimaced but didn’t say a word.

Sabrina smiled as the large swollen welt above her left eye which was only slightly open and completely discolored. She was proud that she’d fractured something with that one. She wouldn’t be healing from that anytime soon. Good! She shouldn’t be the only one who had to suffer.


Lindsey poured herself a glass with the rest of the protein smoothie and they both drank in silence staring death at each other.


“So.. we going to talk about it?” Sabrina started.


“Talk about what. You kissing me?” she shrugged. “I’m flattered really but you’re too much of a bitch for me.”


“Me kissing you. Hah!” Sabrina scoffed. “You were moaning and practically force fed me your tongue, Lind!”


“You’re imagining things!” Lindsey said stepping up into Sabrina’s personal space.


Eye to eye.


Grill to grill.


They paused.


Something was off.


Sabrina noticed first and laughed. “You’re not wearing shoes are you?”


“No!” Lindsey gasped. She was taller than Sabrina by almost an inch. A complete reverse of height since the start of this vacation barely two days ago.”


“Congratulations!” Sabrina said sarcastically before downing a swig of smoothie. “Look who finally hit puberty! Better late than never! Maybe next time you’ll actually win our fight.”


“I did win!” Lindsey insisted.


“That shiner says otherwise.” Sabrina shot, pointing out Lindsey’s swollen eye.


“Which one of us is walking, Sab?” Lindsey returned. “That looks like a victory to me!”


“I only need one leg to kick your ass!” Sabrina exclaimed.


“Bring it on!” LIndsey returned.


They both stepped up again.


Face to face.


Breath to breath.


Their lips touch.


“Ah.” Lindsey moaned as she took Sabrina’s hand and tried to force her to the counter.”


“Fuck!” Sabrina moaned back as they continued to liplock. Lindsey lifted her legs and hefted her onto the counter cupping her butt with on hand while groping Sabrina’s right breast with the other.


“Why are these so nice?” She whined lifting Sabrina’s shirt and letting her plump breasts fall out. Significant for someone her own age. A tinge of jealousy flowed through her, but she could punish Sabrina for being impudent enough to develop before her. She licked her rivals nipple until it went pert then bit down.


“Harder, pussy!” Sabrina demanded gripping a handful of Lindsey’s hair and forcing her face into her chest. She scratched at Lindsey’s back with the other.


“Don’t tell me what to do!” Lindsey hissed biting down harder to hear Sabrina moan. Force that uppity brat to feel pleasure. It must burn her up to know she’s getting off right now. That she’s doing it to her!’

Sabrina forced her head up and Lindsey gasped.


They stared daggers of hate and lust at each other.


“Nice eye.” Sabrina smirked.


“Nice lip.” Lindsey smiled back.


They both grinned evilly before kissing anew.


“I-I can carry you...upstairs.” Lindsey offered with a surprising sincerity.


“Too far!” Sabrina gasped. “The...the gym!” she sparked.


“Yes!” Lindsey agreed. “You’re so in for it now!”


“Don’t disappoint me!” Sabrina beamed.


They both laughed and kissed again.

“Ahem!” Izzellah coughed.

They both jumped causing the counter to rumble. Sabrina nearly fell.


“Uh!” they both panicked.


“I can-...We can-” Sabrina started.


“She kissed m-...we-..Please don’t be-..!”


Izzellah didn’t smile, or frown. Her face was unreadable.


“Start packing your suitcase.” She said to Sabrina. “After you finish fucking Lindsey of course.”


 


 


It was a novelty to say the least. Having two MAJORS on their knees before. Trying to lower themselves beneath you even though that was an impossibility. Literally begging.


“I’m sorry!” Sabrina cried. “I didn’t mean to!”


“Please, don’t let this come between us!” Lindsey pleaded. “It was a mistake I swear!”


Izzellah broke her stern facade and started laughing. “You two need to relax.”


“You’re not upset?” Sabrina asked shocked. She rose to her feet with a quizzical look. “Why not?”


“I still have a chance?” Lindsey said. “For something to happen between us?”


“No.” Izzellah rejected. “Because there was never a chance for anything to happen between us.”


She could see LIndsey physically deflate at the heartbreak. It was painful but Izzellah had to be honest.


“What did I do?” Lindsey asked. “I’m sorry for fighting! I really I am! I won’t do it anymore I promise!”


“It’s not the fighting.” Izzellah sighed. “Although I don’t approve of that either. It’s that you’re thirteen.”


“But-!”


“No. Let me talk.” Izzellah interrupted. “I don’t care if a MAJORS age of consent is thirteen, I don’t care what doctors say, or brain scans, or society. I was raised to consider that rape. I can’t allow that between us, yet.”


“Yet?”


“You’re a cute girl.” Izzellah said. “Smart, beautiful, and trust me what you’re doing in the gym really works for me.”


Sabrina grimaced.  


“And I love you, Sabrina.” Izzellah said. “There. I’ve said it! But...for now we’re just sisters. I’ve been trying hard not to string you along. Our parents are about to get married and we share a sibling for fucks sake!”


“That’s not fair!” Sabrina snapped. “And I”m sure mom and dad wouldn’t mind if.”


“You just called my father “Dad” Sabby!” Izzellah informed.


Sabrina blushed. She hadn’t even realized she’d started thinking that.


“We all need way more time to sort this mess out okay?” Izzellah said. “So enjoy yourselves for now. Relax. Let time figure things out for you. I’m definitely coming back to New Orleans. Although if you want to bone down you better hurry, because I’m gonna start booking a flight.


“Why?!” They both asked in unison.


“Because Shannon’s playing me!” Izzellah snapped. “She’s trying to manipulate me and I’m not gonna be her puppet! Because-”


“Because I’m here.” Mei said, stepping up out of the shadows of the downstairs hallway.


“Of course.” Sabrina seethed.


“You want to leave?” Mei asked/ She lifted Izzellah up to her face. “A shame since I only just arrived.”


“I have to leave.” Izzellah said. “You have a few hours to get your stuff ready.” She addressed to Sabrina.


“You can try.” Mei smiled before pecking Izzellah on her lips and releasing her.


Izzellah wiped the kiss of her mouth and cursed softly.


“Be ready!” She snapped storming off leaving Sabrina and LIndsey confused and slightly frustrated.


Mei went to the kitchen to prepare a meal with a content smile.


“......So…..the gym then?” Sabrina proposed.


“....I got some soft tumbling mats in there.” LIndsey informed.

“We don’t have much time!” Sabrina said moving to limp down the hall. She tripped but Lindsey caught her.


“You sure you can handle me, crippled?” Lindsey teased.


“You sure you can see what you’re doing?” Sabrina shot back.


“Bring it!” Lindsey challenged.


She scurried off hauling Sabrina close behind.




 

Chapter End Notes:

No, Sabrina and Lisa aren't dating now....Sabrina and Lindsey?.....*shrug*

....

Will there be another chapter?

See ya if/when.