- Text Size +

"Still shaken by the evenings events, I locked the restaurant doors. There was no sign of the Smiths through the plate glass; I could only see my shakey reflection staring back at me. They had disappeared into the night.

I had expected trouble, the Smiths always had been. But there was something utterly animalistic  about them- the twins in particular- tonight. I may not have seen any of them in years, but had always had a vague sense of boundaries. Michelle had offered to call the police, but I waved her off. 

I shook off the experience and went back to work. The sooner I finished up the sooner I  could retreat home and barricade myself away for the weekend to do as little as was humanly possible.  

I took the full mop bucket and sauntered into the back room to empty, rinse and refill it. As I stood watching the scolding water filling the refreshed bucket, I kept thinking about how weak I must have seemed to the Smiths, and to Michelle.

I was by no means the worlds strongest man, or the tallest. But I knew how to take care of myself. It irritated me that I had allowed one of the twins to treat me like that. Lurch would have been something else entirely, but there was no reason I couldn't have put Tweedle Dum and/or Twat on their arse. 

Hindsight truely is a bitch. 

I carried the mop bucket back to the front of house area, grabbing the mop from its position propped up against the counter, and took both to the entrance doors. I always started at the doors and mopped my way back to the counter. As I reached the window I noticed a grubby white van parked across the street. It hadn't been their earlier. Ignoring this, I began working the floor, backing myself gradually back towards the counter, occasionally kicking the bucket so that it wheeled behind me. 

As I came to a stop to dunk the mop into the foamy water, I realized I had stopped by the table the Smiths had been sat at. I blinked at the now clean table, before seating myself where the young redhead had been perched. I leant down to check the underside of the table, convinced I had imagined her little display. 

I saw the smallest remnants of the gum under the table, strings of it had solidified in their last moments of defiantly holding on to the larger mass as the red head had plucked it away. I wondered what I was doing as I reached out with my index finger to touch It, still half convinced it wasn't real. The red heads steely eyes flashed before me as the tip of my finger felt the still, very slightly warm substance, crushing the previously defiant tendrels. I looked around behind me, my finger still lightly on the spec of gum. Michelle was busy scrubbing the grills, mouthing along to the music on her headphones.

I imagined the gum, the main body of the gum, now enclosed tightly in the red heads ankle high boot, beneath her damp, lightly soiled white socks. I imagined it moulding to the surface, its mass morphing to the fabric as if trying to reach through the loops in the cotton to the dainty, pale foot within. I imagined her toes flexing lightly atop it, before clamping down in a vice grip around it's neck, my face emerging from within as I gasped for air, only to be met with more of the vast, off-white cotton surface choking the life from me-"

Alex came crashing down to reality as he realised the insane, disgusting thoughts racing through his mind. He rapidly withdrew his finger from the still damp morsel and stood to finish his work. Realizing he had an erection and his mind dizzy, he rushed to the customer toilets and slammed the door behind him, locking it. He stepped over to the sink and turned the cold tap on. Looking up to the mirror, he regarded his reflection. 

"What are you doing?" He thought to himself, "What are you thinking?" He exhaled deeply, put his hands under the running tap and threw the freezing cold water into his face.

Maggie had sat in the front passenger side of the filthy white van, smiling as she had watched through the plate glass doors of the fast food restaurant as her play thing had his momentary lapse. It lasted for a split second, but she knew for him it had felt like an age, and for that split second he had been hers in mind, body and, if she had held with such things, soul. She moved her foot in the very small about of give her boot allowed her size five foot and felt for the gum once more. As she found it with the sole of her sock, she exhaled in anticipation of the rest of her new preys life.

Mitchell and Jacob made their presence known in the back of the van, arguing over irrelevant things. Maggie had long since learnt to block out most of their inane drivle, but tonight they were irritating her. She was concentrating. Hunting.

Mitchell leaned through hers and Patricks seats, a black balaclava obscuring his rough features.

"Mags, when are we taking the prick?" He whined.

She closed her eyes and gritted her teeth. "When I say so. And don't call me that."

"But Mags! Let's just get him now! Do the bird in-"

"I'll do the bird in." Jacob piped in with a chuckle.

"-and grab the lanky shite!" he bellowed. His bravado was short lived. Maddie held her hand up as if she was performing shadow puppets and lightly pressed her thumb and fingers together as she softly spoke;

"Shut your mouth." As her fingers met, both Jacobs and Mitchells jaws clamped shut, eyes wide in shock, audibly still trying to speak. Maggie hadnt taken her eyes from the front of the restaurant, but in the drivers seat Patrick turned to observe the following scene as Maggie continued. "Stand next to each other." They did so, marching like zombies as the mumbled in protest. "Lift your left leg up." They did so. "Lower it. Now lift your right leg up. Now lift your left leg up again." The pair came crashing to the floor of the van as they 'mffed' in pain. Patrick began howling with laughter. "Now stand up." They did so. "Turn around."  They turned their backs on her. "Sit down." The pair sat down cross legged. "Close your eyes." She couldn't see them follow this instuction, but she knew they had. 

She loved her brothers dearly, but she didn't much like them. They still treated her like q child, like their harmless baby sister, despite numerous demonstrations to the contrary.  

"If you ever call me fucking 'Mags' again you'll regret it." Silence. "Do you understand me?" They mumbled in acknowledgment. 

She exhaled slowly, satisfied that the lesson was learned. Patrick was still laughing, but ceased when he saw his sister close her eyes to concentrate once again.

"It was dark. My eyes had yet to adjust to my humid surroundings, a musty stench hung heavy in the air. I could feel something on what equated in my head as my chest. As I looked down to investigate, my vision seemed disembodied, and my field of vision seemed to glide down toward chest- no- I could see the surface of my skin now. It was white- but dirty, the odd piece of dirt or hair hung to the surface. This wasn't my skin, I realised, it was cotton. I saw the thing I felt stuck to what I believed was my chest. It was a huge, pinkish blob. I could smell a mix of mint and saliva- then it hit me; it was the gum.

My breathing became laboured. I was stuck under the red heads socked foot, trapped in her humid boot.

Suddenly, the dark confines of the boot began to rumble around me. I heard a loud sound, like a train moving slowly and purposefully over it's tracks. As light seeped in, I realized the zipper of the boot had been pulled down. The boot dropped from beneath me. I felt the rush of fresh air left in its wake. I squinted my eyes, blinded by the bright light, realising I hadn't been trapped under the sock; I was stuck to it. I tried to free myself, but couldn't feel any of my limbs. 

A loud crack echoed as the toes of the goliath foot within the sock cracked, announcing their freedom. 

The socked foot began to move, propelled slowly by the unseeable leg above it. Air rushing past me, it began to rise, until I could see a black trousered pair of legs on a chair opposite, taped to the chair legs tightly by silver duct tape, under which could be seen a pair of hopelessly struggling feet encased in scuffed black work shoes.

Wait...

The foot began to move up, towards the bound mans crotch. I wanted to scream as I saw the wall of trouser fabric, but i couldnt even feel my mouth or tongue, his terrifyingly familiar voice begging for this to end.

I wanted to close my eyes but I couldn't even do that as the entire sole of the socked foot pressed into the man' stiffening crotch. The huge toes began working the mans manhood, massaging them rhthmically. The bounds mans cries started to loose their resolve, morphing instead into poorly disguised moans of pleasure. 

I could only watch on in disgusted silence as the foot I was affixed to continued to writhe around the mans crotch, before the socked toes artfully unzipped his flies. The toes slowly made their way through, beginning to massage the head of the mans penis through his boxers. I could smell sweat and precum. At last, the toes clamped around the besieged cock like a bear trap as he screamed out unintelligibly, the socked behemoth backing out of his trousers, strings of sticky fluid clinging to the tips of the toes. I could feel the dampness- how could I feel the dampness??

A feminine chuckle could be heard overhead as a pair of fingers descended from above, working their way under the laced elastic where the sock ended and her smooth ankle could be seen before vanishing beneath her jeans, and began rolling the sock down.

My entire body began to crease. It wasn't painful, but it was an odd sensation, the sock continued to ease down the length of the red heads creamy white foot before sliding off of her flexing, mint green painted toes.

I still couldn't comprehend how I was seeing all of this, I couldn't grasp my own field of vision, it was like looking through a 360 degree camera, seeing the entire image all at one. 

The fingers teased the sock into the palm of her hand, and her other fingers became a claw, slowly balling the sock up as the hand rose. My body seemed to fold and press into itself, the chewing gum pressed into part of me and the captives sticky and warm cum pressed into another, and then I could see the mans face through her fingers.

I screamed internally as I realised I wasn't stuck to the sock- I was the sock, and now I was watching as the sock was slowly moving in the air- gripped gently by the grinning red head, as it moved towards the mans mouth- my mouth. 

The man strapped to the chair, now being groped at his crotch by her bare foot, was me. The other me screamed as I was stuffed into my mouth, my damp cheeks soaking me immediately, my teeth grazing my cotton being gently, my tongue tasting a mixture of her sweat, my own cum and a minty hint lingering on the tip as I screamed into the sock gag.

I screamed into myself."

Alex jerked back to reality once more when he heard the banging on the toilet door.

"Alex? You okay in there?" Michelles voice came through the door.

Alex rapidly looked around him, unsure if he was okay or not. He was drenched in sweat, breathing heavily. He looked down to the bulge in his trousers and the small, round wet stain in the fabric. What was happening to him? 

"Alex?"

"Y-yeah, I'm good! Sorry, might be in here for a while. Um, s-some little shit has blocked the fucking toilet." He stammered "Want to get it cleared before we leave."

"But I've got to go now, my train is in ten minutes. The kitchen and back room is all done."

"O-oh, that's fine. You go, I'll be fine locking up by myself. If you've got your keys can you just lock up the door behind you?"

"Okay. You sure you're okay with me going?" She sounded concerned and he sensed it.

"Absolutely I'm okay with it. You go. Have a great evening and I'll see you on Monday, yeah?" He made sure his voice conveyed his false smile, which would convince even the most hardy of cynics. 

"Okay, cheers. Have a great weekend."

He thanked her, and waited for her footsteps to fade away, before hearing her keys rattling in the door as she unlocked it to leave. He slammed the back of his head into the tiled wall, exhaling deeply. "Fuck."

Maggie opened her eyes and allowed herself a dark smile. The chubby girl had unlocked the doors, coat and handbag draped over her arm. "You two!" She called to the twins, "Look alive." They unfurled from their cross legged seating positions and opened the vans back doors, cackling maniacally.

As Michelle turned to lock the plate glass doors behind her, she didn't see the Smith siblings striding confidently up behind her, but turned with a gasp as he heard Patrick lighting his rolled up cigarette. As soon as she did, Mitchell pinned her against the brick wall of the restaurants exterior, laughing and mumbling something through his balaclava. Her scream was halted midway as Maggie stepped up behind her brother with her index finger against her own lips, staring into Michelles eyes with a soft "Shhhhhhhh."

Maggie lowered her hand once the girl was silenced. "Let her go Mitchell." He did so, clearly reluctantly. Maggie turned to Michelle, clearly frozen in terror. She held out her hand expectantly. "Give me the keys, love. We'll lock up for you."

Michelle watched, horrified, as her hand acted with a will all it's own, delicately dropping the keys into Maggies soft palm. The red haired girl smiled sweetly as her three brothers went into the restaurant before her. She glanced over Michelles shoulder at the brick wall against her back.

"Be a dear, and put your head through that wall." Without waiting to see what her words would wrought, she strode into the restaurant as Michelle- expressionless but with eyes filled with confusion and dread- let her handbag and coat slip from her arm, turned and began slamming her head repeatedly into the corse brickwork. 

As Maggie strode back towards the counter, she watched with a proud smile on her face as she watched her feral twin brothers leaping from table to table, making monkey sounds as they did. Patrick was the first to reach the counter, beyond which the now dark kitchen loomed, illuminated only by a blue insect zapper humming somewhere just out of site.

Patrick turned to Maggie expectantly, as she gestured like an air stewardess towards the customer toilets. Ecstatic, the twins leapt down from the tables and raced ahead of Patrick, Jacob reaching the toilet door first, lifting his leg and kicking the door open, breaking it's lock clean off. 

Alex hadn't heard their commotion until it was too late, his head still heavy with a heady cross of euphoria, nausea and confusion. He looked up in terror as the door burst open and Jacob leapt forward like a baboon, forcing Alex into a seating position  on the toilet as he straddled him.

"We weren't finished, ol' pal o' mine." He leant into Alex, pinning the horrified and confused 26 year olds back to the cistern as he pressed his mouth onto his furiously. Alex kept his lips sealed in a grimace, his eyes tearing up as he felt Jacobs tongue lapping against them, probing for entry. He stopped and stood away from Alex as soon as he heard the heeled feet on the tiled floor.

"Jacob. That is no way to treat our new playmate." She tutted, Patrick and Mitchell stood either side of her back. 

"But Mags-!" He had heard what he had said the moment he had said it, her steely eyes bore into his sternly. He gulped, and foolishly finished his protest. "I wanna play with him..."

Alex looked at this bizarre domestic unfolding before him, unable to move. Maggie looked from Jacob to him, before looking back to Jacob with a cheeky smile in the corner of her mouth.

"You want to play with him? Make him feel welcome first. Suck his dick."

Alex barely had a moment to register what she has said before Jacob was upon him in a frenzy, blank faced and wide eyed clawing at his belt. He kicked him back.

"NO!!" He finally screamed. Jacob slid across the floor, but in a flash was scrambling back across the floor, trying to pull Alexs trousers down.

As Patrick and Mitchell howled with laughter, Maggie stood and watched as Alex repeatedly shouted, screamed and kicked her pathetic brother, who was making no headway with her instruction to him. She grew bored and impatient.

"Enough, Jacob." And as if a switch had been flicked in his head, Jacob stood, his head hunched over and red with embarrassment. As he shuffles to stand with his twin and eldest brother, Maggie leaned to him and whispered in his ear. "That is your final warning about calling me that." He said nothing. 

Alex, breathless and terrified, looked up as the unflinching Maggie looked down at him, barely registering Patrick as he took two strides forward with the black pillowcase in hand, forcing it over his head and plunging his world into darkness.

The lights in the restaurant went off one by one. Moments later, the Smith siblings exited through the glass doors, Patrick carrying an unconscious Alex over one shoulder.

Maggie was the last one out, and- true to her word- stopped to lock the doors behind her as she left. Spinning the keys from their ring on her index finger, she looked down at the pool of shiney, fresh blood on the pavement, Michelle lay unconscious at the edge of it. Maggie stared for a moment, and reached down to remove her boot without the houseguests.

Boot in hand, she lithely stepped her lace topped white socked foot into the pool of warm blood, retracting it for a moment so that she could observe the defined foot print whilst standing on one leg.

She grinned to herself, and slid the now red soled foot back into her boot, zipping it up again. She dropped the keys into the blood pool. 

"Plenty of ice on that, love." She recommended to Michelles unresponsive form sweetly.

She looked up as Patrick opened the back of the van and threw their new captor inside, Mitchelle stepping in after him. Jacob took her prior seat in the front passenger seat, as was standard.

It was around now that she usually liked to spend time with them. Ease them in to their new reality. 

She smiled to herself as she popped a fresh piece of chewing gum into her mouth and squeezed on the piece in her boot with excitement.

Chapter End Notes:

Next chapter will see Alex forced into being up close and personal with the twins and then Maggie herself as she reveals some of her "gifts" to him