- Text Size +
Story Notes:

My first story on Giantess World

Please note this story will contain giant men as well as giantesses.

"It was another Friday night, nearly the end of my shift. With the prospect of a free weekend a mere hour away, I had truly lost the will to care for the remainder of my shift. 

I was a supervisor at the local branch of a worldwide burger chain. The money wasn't great, but not as bad as bad as the uninitiated would have you believe, and the work was easy. As the front of house supervisor, I didn't have to worry about getting hot and bothered in the kitchen at the grills or fry vats, though I occasionally assisted there, I got to wear a smarter uniform and deal with the cleanliness of the customer areas. Which was fine, except when dealing with problem customers. A group of which were about to enter the restaurant and turn my life upside down."

The four youths entered the restaurant with as much bravado as they could muster. Of the four were three boys; Jacob, Mitchell and Patrick.

Jacob and Mitchell were the runts of the pack, 17 year old twins covered in freckles, dirts and bruises in varying stages from deep blackish purple to sickly green. If the ginger haired pair weren't fighting with each other they were taking their drunken adolesence out on the nearest available target. They were both wearing tired tracksuit bottoms, hoodies and what were once white trainers.

Unlike his younger siblings, 19 year old Patrick was a towering wall of flesh, a slight tan and slicked black dark hair. Patrick was far more reserved, but not one with whom anyone would pick a fight. He wore dark jeans, a red and black checked button up shirt, black trainers and a brown leather jacket.

The fourth sibling was Maggie. A petite and dainty red haired and pale skinned 16 year old, wearing white jeans, a blue vest top and black leather ankle boots and a jacket to match; the white lace trim of her white socks framed the top of her boots.

Maggie was not engaging in the loud antics of her brothers, and was busy with her steely grey eyes affixed either on her phone or scanning the restaurant and it's current occupants. There were no other customers at this time, and she could see a baseball capped, apron wearing member of staff cleaning the grills at the back of the restaurant and a chubby girl with a matching baseball cap working behind the counter, chatting to what Maggie assumed may have been a customer but as they drew closer saw he was a member of staff, only slighty sharper in his fashion. She kept her gaze on him and she knew he had felt it, as he turned to face them as the came closer to the ordering point. His eyes met hers, but she very quickly averted her own to his bronze name badge. He had a disheveled look about him, and his shoes were worn and scuffed. From this distance she could read the black lettering, and made up her mind as she raised a piece of chewing gum and placed in her mouth; Alex was going to be hers. 

"Damn. That was Friday evening ruined, I had thought to myself. I turned to Michelle behind the counter. 

"Pikeys. I fucking hate pikeys.". Michelle smirked. I couldn't tell which had hit me first; the loud, inane chatter coming from the twins as the four Smith siblings walked in to the restaurant, or the smell of booze.

The Smiths were infamous around town, though ofcourse they moved around a lot; I hadn't seen them around for a couple of years. I never remembered their names, instead I had referred to them in my own unsubtle way.

Tweedle Dum and Twaddle Twat hadn't changed. The twins were always scrawney, covered in war wounds and talking a mile a minute in their almost unintelligibly thick Irish accent. 

Lurch was still the tallest person in the room at any given time. With his dirty tanned skin and greased back hair, he could have gotten away with saying he was from some Meditteran island. 

I had to double take with the girl though. I almost didn't recognise her, she had been too young to really incur my passive aggessive ire, and had not been graced with a nickname.

As they came closer to the tills, I moved off to start closing off the main section of the seating area to allow me to clean up ready for closing. As I did I could hear them ordering fries and a drink. I looked down at my watch: ten minutes til closing. I hoped they wouldn't cause a fuss when it came time to leave. I looked up from the already dirty water in the mop bucket as the foursome sat down at a table.

The red headed girl hadnt taken her eyes off of me."

The Smiths family made their way over to their table, the twins hopping into their seats well before Patrick dropped himself unceremoniously into his as Maggie slowly lowered herself onto her own perch, her eyes still affixed to Alex as he mopped the floor of the main area of the restaurant, his gaze fluttering up to hers occasionally before darting back to his work. She allowed herself a small grin as she chewed her gum more intently, ignoring her brothers as they scoffed the single large fries they had between them. 

Alex was fully aware of the girls steely gaze on him, and began mopping more furiously, repeatedly glancing down to his watch.

Maggie noticed this, blinking down to her phone to check the time herself, well aware that the restaurant closed in 5 minutes. She smiled as she gazed back up to her new toy.

Alex propped the mop upright into the bucket of dirty water, wiping his brow. Glancing back to his watch, he sighed. He had hoped the Smiths would leave, but now he had to ask them to do just that. He began his walk of doom towards the table of four.

Maggie still didn't avert her gaze as Alex approached their table, but allowed her smile to face from her porcelain face. No sense in ruining the game before allowing the mouse to sense the trap. Alex reached them and cleared his throat. The twins ceased their senseless babble and looked to him, as Patrick continued eating.

"Sorry guys," Alex chirped somewhat nervously "closing time."

The twins stared and him slack jawed. "What?" Jacob drawled.

"We're closing. I need to ask you to leave."

"Need to ask you to leave." Mitchell spat back at him.

"C'mon, its midnight. Surely you guys have somewhere else you can be?"

Jacob leapt from his seat and pinned Alex to the kids meal toy display cabinet. "No we don't. Maybe we want to stay right here. With you." 

Michelle behind the counter came from around the counter to intervene, before stopping abruptly as Mitchell rose from his seat.

"Fuck you, you pikey twat." Alex growled, straining against Jacobs grip on his wrists. Jacob stepped on Alex's feet with his filthy trainers in response, pressing his groin in to Alexs. 

"If you like." Jacob chuckled, before leaning forward and running his tongue across Alexs cheek, his breath reeked of grease and stale beer. He stopped abrupt and very quickly stepped away from Alex, releasing his grip as he did. It took Alex a moment to realize the boy had been pulled from him by the shoulders, Patricks grip still tight on his brothers shoulders. Behind the towering slab Maggie was still sat, observing the entire scene. 

"It's okay boys, let the man do his job." She piped up, her accent not as thick as her brothers'. "We'll leave."

Jacob grinned widely and blew Alex a kiss as Patrick pushed him towards the exit. The two began walking out, Mitchell in tow. Maggie remained seated, smiling delicately at Alex. She took her gum out of her mouth and placed it on the underside of the table as she began to get up.

Alex winced. Even after the very quick and dramtic scene that had just occurred, he couldn't allow his pet peeve to stand. It would be him chiselling the underside of the.sable the next morning.

"Please don't do that." He spoke up. Maggie froze, before seating herself again, staring unblinkingly at Alex.

"I beg your pardon?"

"The gum. Please don' leave it there." He was acutely aware that the other three Smiths had stopped by the entrance and turned to see this newest scene unfold. 

Maggie stared at him for a long, expressionless pause before shrugging.

"Okay, sure." She reached under the table and extracted her gum, still warm, from the surace, strings of the substance refusing to relinquish their grasp of the table as she pulled the ball of gum from the table before they surrendered to her grip. As she did this, her other hand reached down and unzipped her black suede ankle high, before gripping the back of the heel and smoothly sliding the shoe from her foot. Her toes flexed as they were freed.

As Alex pondered what she was doing, he took note of the light dusting of brown on the underside of her socks. 

He looked as she lifted the shoe up slightly before dropping the ball of moist gum into it. Alex stared incredulously as her foot reapproached the opening of the shoe, her toes flexing once more before they slid back into place. Maggie zipped the boot back up as she lifted herself from her seat. Alex looked from her to Michelle, who was equally aghast, before turning back to see Maggie stood inches before him, her breath still minty from the captive in her shoe.  

"A treat for later." she whispered deeply, winking before turning and strolling towards her brothers, and then the Smith siblings were gone into the night.

Alex exhaled deeply. He had forgotten to breathe. He looked to Michelle.

"What just happened?"

Chapter End Notes:

There won't be any shrinking action until about Chapter 3, the next chapter will contain full sized humiliation.