- Text Size +

The Twelve Short Stories of Christmas: Day 1

 

                On the first day of Christmas my true love gave to me… a shrinking virus in my tea!

 

                I was naked. My dick was hard. I was running a fever. I was 18 inches tall. I turned to look at the clock and it read four am. My girlfriend, Jane, lay on her side next to me on the bed at her full size, softly snoring, also naked. She was facing away from me. I stood up on the bed, I was so light now that I made no impression on the mattress anymore. The boner between my legs pounded away with extra blood and it was hard for my brain to differentiate reality from fantasy.

                Jane, sweet, adventurous Jane, had found a new herbal tea that supposedly enhanced the pleasures of sex. It worked. I made her cum multiple times last night for the first time since college. It was great for me too. We were so lost in passion that nobody turned off the dimmed lights afterwards. Then, judging by the clock, I spent the next three hours shrinking in my sleep as I had burning dreams of passion. I needed to fuck. My desire to fuck woke me up. I was sweating and a beautiful naked woman, now twenty feet tall, lay next to me with the same tea flowing through her. I couldn’t reason, reality wasn’t real. People don’t’ just wake up ¼ of their original height. This was probably a passion dream.

                I placed my palms down on Jane’s upper arm and her warm, soft skin sent electricity through my body. I got goosebumps in spite of my sweat. With her laying down I was looking down her body and using her arm as leverage I peeked out over the top. This naturally caused my chest to lower down onto her arm and brought my face very near her spectacular boob. It glistened with sweat of its own, and it was massive, bigger than my head. My dick poked into Jane’s ribs and felt the warmth of her skin and I nearly exploded again right there.

                But it wouldn’t have done me any good to jizz on Jane’s back, because I needed passion I needed to fuck. I pushed myself off of Jane’s arm and took a step back to survey the situation. And by that I mean follow the curve of her back to her narrow waist before it flared back out with her heart-shaped ass. A few steps over and I found myself in front of her great tush. Her pale, smooth skin was hairless and there was an even greater furnace burning from within. Her ass came up to my chest and was all consuming. I had to have it.

                I dropped down to my knees and guided my dick between her cheeks. The heavy, glute-flesh clamped down me in the most sensational way, but there was a problem. Not only was I fucking her sideways, but with her laying on my back and my diminished stature I couldn’t get my dick all the way to her asshole or her pussy. Undeterred I spread my arms wide and grabbed as much of that top buttock as I could and I leaned into it. I rubbed my face on the pliant flesh and breathed deep, awash in her scent.

                Jane’s continued side-sleeping was causing me problems. Problems only a shrunken, horny, man could encounter. I stood back up and sidled over to the low gap presented by her narrow waist. I pressed my lower body up against the small of her back and leaned over the top. The soft skin over Janes kidneys cushioned me as I flipped over the top and found myself on the front end of the woman I loved. My first instinct was to look back towards her vagina to see if it was now available to me, but her thighs were guarding it with perfect precession. She couldn’t have guarded herself better if she were conscious. Then I turned back up towards her top. Her heavy breasts lay fat and round, one on top of the other, protruding from her body provocatively. In the dim light I could see where her boob met her chest as the skin there got a rare breath of air after being smothered by the massive tit all day. It was red when it was uncovered, as it was, and it had permanent crease lines carved into it, but such is the life of skin living under boobs.

                I snapped out of my trance, I must have been standing there staring at her boobs for nearly five minutes as my thoughts wandered. I didn’t normally personify body parts, but at my diminished stature, each tit was its own entity, and my fevered mind could imagine them talking to each other about me. Why was I being such a pussy? The top one said to the bottom one. He should just get over here and bask in our glory! The bottom one said back.

                Jesus, I snapped out of it again. Five more minutes of booby watching. My dick was still throbbing and Jane and I were still sweating. I took two steps forward, dropped down on my knees and hugged the top tit with as much of my body as I could. Her squashed bottom tit pressed outwards into my thighs and for a brief moment I was lost in a world of tits. Our sweat mingled and my hand absent mindedly reached for and started massaging Jane’s big nipple. The big woman around me moaned in pleasure and I heard her skin work against itself and the friction of her legs churning against the sheets behind me.

                Encouraged, I turned all of my attention to the nipple. Two hands massaged it and my face nuzzled into the soft nub. It stretched and pulsed against me as blood rushed into it and then it retreated back into her areola. Oh shit! The moaning got louder and I turned around to see her top hand working her pussy. The fingers playing in and out and rubbing it just so. Her top leg opened up and stretched up into the air and then without further warning Jane flipped onto her back. I couldn’t maintain my grip on her tit and I got slapped by the bottom tit as it rushed by. Jane’s moaning settled down and her movement slowed to a stop.

                The world was now open to me. Jane was laying with her heels together but her thighs spread wide, exposing her pussy to me. Both breasts were free and unbounded and laying fat and happy upon her ribs. Her glorious body, with its muscle lines and small bits of fat guided the eyes from one point of interest to another. I could go back to her pussy, I could go back to her tits. But Jane’s face was now before me. I was big enough, I could straddle her neck, lay my dick on her lips and lay across her face.

                It struck me as a great idea, so I stepped one foot over her slender neck and then I scooched forwards until her chin touched my thighs. I then let myself fall upon her face, my rock hard dick landed perfectly on Jane’s large, plump, lower lip. I couldn’t maintain myself and I felt my feet leave the bed, but they found purchase on her shoulders. It was awkward trying to find a place to put my hands, because her eyes were in the way, but I eventually just grabbed a few eyebrow hairs. Situated, I got to work. I lifted my hips up and then rammed my cock down into her mouth. Her teeth were parted just enough and I felt my dick head touch her tongue.

                Then a sharp gust of air rushed down my body from Jane’s nostrils. The warm air tickled my body just so. I lay my head down on her forehead and got to work, up, down, up, down. Jane moaned and the breathed switched from her nose to her mouth, her teeth parted, her lips opened up and her tongue started working my shaft. I didn’t fill her mouth like I used to, but her tongue still did the lord’s work. It wasn’t long before I was pumping as much of my semen into her mouth as possible.

                I lost my grip on her eyebrows and collapsed onto her face. I rolled over and fell past her cheek down to the pillow. Jane was still moaning and her body was writhing. I shook off my post-coital haze and stood back up. Jane’s right arm was working her pussy again and her left was squeezing her tit with gusto. I felt obligated to help. I side stepped her shoulder and walked the length of her body, pausing momentarily to appreciate the strong work her hand was doing for her chest. The boob flesh twisting and conforming to her ministrations. Snapped out of my reverie by the escalating moans of Jane, I continued down past her body, her presence growing and growing, her scent getting stronger and stronger and the heat getting greater and greater. I wasn’t even between her thighs.

                Then I was squeezed and my stomach left me as I flew off of the bed. Jane had picked me up with her left hand and she brought me back up to her face. She had trouble focusing on me, so she paused her masturbation. An easy smile crept across her cheeks. Her face was much more intimidating now that she was awake, everything was so much bigger.

                Jane’s shoulder twisted once or twice as she pushed her back up against the wall and then I was flying back down her body. I found myself face to face with a steaming, quivering, mass of labia. Jane used her free hand to part the way and then all went dark as I was plunged headfirst into her vagina. She kind of just left me there for a moment and I started to wriggle around. I heard Jane through her body moaning, my feet were being tickled from the outside and her vagina was alternating between crushing me and caressing me. She just left me jammed up into her pussy as she masturbated from the outside. The moaning got louder and I could feel the pressure of her body contorting in pleasure.

                It was hard to breath but I came again anyway, the smell was so intoxicating. I spasmed and I writhed as Jane spasmed and writhed around me and then she orgasmed once, but she didn’t remove me, instead she doubled down her efforts until she orgasmed again and again. I was awash in vaginal goo and I could feel my lungs burning. Then the tickling on my feet stopped and I was rejected, wholesale, by the now satisfied vagina.

                I fell out onto the bed and I looked up. The pussy above me sat contorted and happy and large. I took a moment to gather my breath, but the world was shifting around me. The thighs above stretched and stretched upwards and outwards. The scent of sex got greater and greater and the heat grew ever more intense. Then I was plucked my position and lifted high into the cool air of the bedroom. I had trouble focusing, but Jane brought me to her chest and lay me down on her sternum. Her magnificent boobs rose up into the dim bedroom light above me.

                “Goodnight my sweet prince.” Jane said.

                “Sweet Christmas.” I whispered as her boobs continued to grow around me.