- Text Size +

From deep within the canyon spanning Gina’s palm I looked into the enormous concentric circles of the single eye I could focus on at a time.  The dark void of her pupil was more than capable of engulfing me were it not for her cornea protecting it, and the tiny flecks throughout her blue iris were easily my size, if not larger.  I tried to focus on anything else, but consistently found myself drawn back to the gigantic splash of color in the middle of her bright white skin.

 

Gina helped me out of that predicament, lowering me away from her gaze.  Though her hand moved slowly the world still rushed by, and I felt as though I were on an elevator rushing to the ground floor.  Luckily she didn’t drop me all the way to the carpet, stopping me just in front of her immense lips.  They stretched forever on either side, luscious and pink, just like her older sister’s.  Hundreds of feet up the two dark pits of her nostrils hovered over me, the rounded cartilage of its tip extending beyond my view.

 

A blast of hot air from above knocked me prone, and I fell back into the trench across her palm.  “I can’t believe I never introduced you to Kristie before,” Gina said with her rumbling cacophony.  Her breath carried a cloud of her breath with it, which kept me uncomfortably warm despite smelling rather pleasant.  “She’s been My best friend since like second grade, I even gave her a growth spurt when she wanted to try out for basketball with me.  There was no way her little five-foot-three ass was gonna make the team, so I shot her up by two feet.  But, I guess I just like keeping you to Myself too much.”

 

The indomitable berm of pursed lips pulled tight in a terrifying smile at her own self-satisfied joke.  In a twisted sense she had a point, as she often did.  In the year that she had been “taking care” of me I hadn’t left the house once, and rarely left the room – even then, only if she carried me.  I hadn’t seen a new face aside from my fellow shrinkees for that whole time.  After a while I simply thought that Gina acted the same way at school that she did with us, and had no friends because of it, but it figures there would be a small cadre of girls she could use to her advantage, probably equally unpleasant.

 

“I’m just trying to think where I can put your miniscule little body so that I can find you later without crushing you.”  Wind buffeted me while she whipped her head side to side, nearly brushing me out of her palm with one of her braids like it were a tremendous broom.  “Aha, perfect!” she exclaimed, causing me to cover my ears as my vision blurred from the pounding.  “Would you like to hop into bed with two beautiful giantesses?”  I didn’t waste my voice answering.  Even if she cared that I did, she had never been able to hear my voice when I was this small.  “Of course you would!  It’s got to be some sort of dream of yours, right?”

 

Gina didn’t even have to take a step to reach her bed, and it felt as though I was falling while she sat on it.  My plummet continued while she lowered me the considerable length of her body, a titanic white pillar covered with a tight black shirt that accentuated her curves, until I reached the mattress.  The turned her hand sideways to unceremoniously dump me out, and I slid along the length of her palm until landing on the light blue sheets with a bounce.  She withdrew her hand and pulled out her phone, keeping herself occupied until company arrived.

 

Several minutes later I heard the front door close, followed by the pounding of footsteps on the stairs.  Two knocks thundered from the door, drawing both of our attention.  Gina quickly slipped her phone back in her bag and shouted, “It’s open!” and I clutched my ears again.  The doorknob turned, then the massive panel swung inward, revealing a dark figure on the other side with the most of her head blocked by the door frame.  She stooped forward and entered with a thundering step, and I took the opportunity to look her over.

 

Judging by her silhouette and how she bent over, Kristie was a few inches over seven feet, with flowing brown hair that reached the middle of her chest.  Her radiant brown eyes lit up while she scanned the room, her full lips pursed as she did so.  She wore a dark blue shirt for her school’s basketball team that was at least one size too small, exposing the bottom of her midriff, and yoga pants that didn’t quite reach her ankles.  White ankle socks struggled to maintain their shape against her elongated feet while she twiddled her toes inside them.

 

“Hey, I don’t think I’ve ever been in here before!” Kristie declared after giving the room a quick scan.  Her voice had the same low, growling qualities as Gina’s, and sounded almost exactly the same.  Differentiating voices, I supposed, was a luxury reserved for people who not a fraction of a millimeter tall.  The colossus of a woman pointed toward the glass cage I lived in and asked, “What’s up with that?”

 

“Oh, don’t worry about that,” Gina replied.  Her voice propagated through the foam sheet on top of the mattress, making my stomach feel abnormally upset.  “That’s just Jess’s from a few years ago.  She had a pet iguana that died, and we haven’t been able to get rid of its cage since.”  She didn’t seem totally convinced by Gina’s explanation, but also didn’t move close enough to see the score of shrunken people inside.  Gina patted her hand on the mattress with terrifying, repeated thuds that made me regret having bones.  To my dismay, her middle finger was pointing right at me.  “Come on, have a seat and let’s talk.”

 

Kristie apparently accepted the invitation and began walking towards me, huge feet pounding against the floor the whole way.  “Your room doesn’t look like I expected,” she said, closing in and becoming increasingly more mountainous as she did so.  In a few steps she was practically flush with the bed, towering several miles over me.  I had no illusions that she could see me at this size, and only hoped that the foam and her butt’s cushioning would be enough to keep me alive.

 

“Well, what did you expect?” Gina asked while the brunette titaness turned around.  Kristie began lowering herself onto the bed besides Gina, her hands creating a deep depression from which I could not escape.  Above me her butt continued to grow, quickly blocking anything else out.  Kristie’s yoga pants pulled tight around her ass, cupping each buttock closely and separating them like two half-moons.  From its sheer size I knew I could never escape, notwithstanding the steep incline I would have to overcome, and accepted that I would soon be trapped beneath her ass.

 

Sure enough Kristie sat down moments later, her humongous rear pressing me into the foam Gina had laid over her mattress.  I was immediately pinned between Kristie’s buttock and the soft material beneath, trapped under what must be billions of pounds of woman.  Pressure from her weight built up acutely, and while I was strained beneath it I didn’t feel as though I were in imminent danger of being crushed.  There was even enough to breathe for now, though the force of her ass kept me from sucking in too deeply.

 

“Guess I expected the doorway to be higher,” she said, and the vibrations enveloping me from her butt created a sense of euphoria I hadn’t felt for years.  Her laugh afterwards didn’t help things, and I felt my dick twitching with each rumbling tremor from her laughter.  Kristie pressed herself further into the bed, causing me to grimace with pain, but somehow I only got harder.

 

“So, what did you want to talk about?” Gina asked.  To my surprise I was thankful for a tremendous ass to be smushing me down, since her voice didn’t seem nearly as apocalyptic beneath Kristie.  Besides that, without feeling the vibrations too strongly from her voice I would be able to easily tell the two giantesses apart.

 

“I figured you’d be one of the few girls who could understand.”  My cock twitched with each syllable, and by the time she was done I had become fully erect.  “My growth spurt was really sudden, and no one saw it coming.  Even the doctors were surprised, everything told them my growth plates were closed, and then I shot up two feet overnight.”  Never before had I wanted someone to stop talking more than now, so that my arousal might have a chance to dissipate.  “I’m just wondering how you deal with being so tall.”

 

“What do you mean by that?” Gina asked.  Incredible.  She was giving the least amount of input so that Kristie would have to keep talking.  Did she know what this was doing to me?  “I just am tall, so I’m really not sure what you mean by dealing with it.”

 

“It’s just weird, you know?”  Reflexively I thrusted against Kristie’s buttock, hoping to relieve some of the pressure building up.  “Neither of my parents are tall, and all my siblings are fairly short.  I had accepted that I’d be short, it just seemed natural.  Then I shot up so much after wanting to try out for basketball as a joke, and now I tower over my entire family.  I think my dad’s even scared of me.”  I thrusted against her ass a few more times, hoping to manage the pent-up arousal from her speaking.

 

“Hey, I’m the tallest in my family too!”  Gina conveniently omitted that she got a sizable boost from sorcery, and probably wanted to avoid mentioning the issue entirely so she wouldn’t have to explain how she manipulated Kristie’s body for her own ends.  “I’m over three feet taller than my older sister, weird stuff happens sometimes.  But if they can’t accept you for who you are, are they really your family?”

 

“The family stuff was really just a lead in.”  No matter how much I tried I couldn’t get enough leverage to thrust any harder, and started to get upset not only at the ass pinning me beneath it, but at the fact that I couldn’t’ satisfy my desires.  “See, I used to have a lot of guys interested in me, but now I’m taller than all of them and they don’t want to talk to me anymore, so I’m not even sure how I’ll get a boyfriend now.” 

 

The stifling pressure from Kristie’s butt released, and I took a deep breath.  I barely even saw the stark white surface pressing toward me at immense speeds, threatening to overtake me.  Her foot collided with me, driving me back so hard I was formed against the firm, curved surface of her big toe.  When her foot finally stopped I was almost entirely out from under her ass, and could see hints of her back stretching for hundreds of stories.

 

“I’ll go ahead and tell you a secret.”  Out from under Kristie’s butt, Gina’s voice had regained all of its power and menace.  “I’ve had a boyfriend for years, and he’s a lot shorter than me.”  Wait, was she talking about me?  I almost wanted to cum on Kristie just to spite Gina now.  “I met him when my sister was tutoring someone from another school.  Really, I suggest just finding the shortest guy you can and asking him out, he’ll be too surprised to say no and he’ll do whatever you want.”

 

“Are you sure that’ll work?”  I stopped being interested in their conversation while I climbed the sturdy weave of Kristie’s sock.  Years of practice had made me adept at climbing, and despite my significant size disadvantage I was at the edge of her big toe before long.  I grabbed onto her pants and began humping against her magnificent ass, hoping to finish before she shifted again.  “It seems like he’d just be scared of me and say no.”

 

“Yeah, might be scared of you.  Maybe even terrified!”  I felt that Gina was advising someone else to follow her path, but I was too involved with Kristie’s rear to give it a second thought.  “The point is, he’s probably into you anyway and won’t say no.”  By now I was nearing completion despite how hard Gina was pushing her to be a sociopath, and continued to pump away at the firm buttock I was clinging to.

 

“Well, if it worked for you I’ll give it a shot.”  Coincidentally, right when she finished is when I shot my load.  I felt bad immediately after, and knew that the only thing I had ruined was my underwear, but it was a small price to pay to spite Gina.  The great white floor beneath me disappeared, and suddenly I was left clinging to Kristie’s yoga pants while I finished cumming.  She tilted backwards, and pressed me into the mattress with significantly more force than she had before.  I continued spurting while she asked, “What should I do with him, though?  I’m worried that he might seem self-conscious to go out in public.”

 

“I didn’t want to spill it just yet, but I’m having a party Friday night,” Gina said.  Trying to push Kristie’s enormous ass off me would have been futile, and I was too spent anyway.  Her butt drove me further into the foam the more she relaxed, and I began to feel more of her weight pressing down on me.  “You’re invited, of course, but don’t spread it around.  If you tell him that he can come to an exclusive party, he’ll definitely be in the palm of your hand.”

 

“I guess I’ll give it a shot.”  Despite how great her butt was, the only thing I wanted now was for Kristie to get hers off me.  “You’re fine with anyone I invite over, right?”  I couldn’t even struggle beneath her rear, there was too much force from her leaning back.

 

“If you bring him, he’ll be more than welcome.”  I couldn’t shake the feeling that Gina was just trying to get more captives for her terrarium, or even that she was up to something more sinister.  “Why don’t you head home and think this over, and ask him out at school tomorrow?  It’s a day’s notice, he should be able to come.”

 

“Yeah, I’ll see how it goes.  If I show up with a man on Friday, you’ll know it went well!”  Kristie stood, and to my surprise I was lifted up with her – I must have gotten stuck to her spandex while she sat on me.  She took a step toward the door, her buttock pushing hard against me, before Gina called for her to wait.

 

“You’ve got something stuck to your butt,” she said, and Kristie instantly stopped.  Gina’s titanic fingers brushed down her ass, pressing into the firm flesh as they went, until I was caught amidst the whorls of her fingerprint.  With a flick she sent me flying down into her palm, where I came to a stop almost exactly in the middle.  “Okay, got it.  Seeya tomorrow!”  I watched Kristen leave, each shift and jiggle of her butt projected by her yoga pants, and almost sighed as she closed the door.

 

“I don’t like that you’ve shrank to this size,” Gina announced once she was sure Kristie was out of earshot.  “For your benefit I’ll make you back to the size I’m used to, but I want to make it clear it’s not the size you should be, got it?”  With that I expanded rapidly and everything returned to normal, or at least as normal as it can be for someone an inch tall.

 

Unlike most times, Gina did not promptly return me to the terrarium after her shrinking game.  “Sorry, but my latest addition brought you guys over capacity.  If I don’t thin you out, you’ll starve!  So, I need to get rid of some of the chaff, and that might include you.”  I no longer felt sad when she announced this, but strong regret instead.  No one would come out of this satisfied except for Gina, and for some reason the rest of the shrinkees would want me to explain it to them if I survived.