- Text Size +

Gina’s two bounding steps jostled me inside her loose fist, tossing my arms and legs against the finger holding me against her palm.  Then there was a swift drop, causing the familiar rush of a roller coaster before it suddenly stopped, throwing me back against her palm.  She had taken me on this trip enough that even in the darkness I knew that she was sitting on her bed, but she had never taken me there quite this late before.  Given how harsh she had been to me the past couple days I didn’t expect this was for anything good.

 

After leaving me in suspense for a second, she peeled her fingers back, allowing me to see again.  Gina had the same mischievous smirk she wore when she had something “fun” in store for me that would inevitably leave me scared and humiliated.  I no longer expected she would kill me, though I might wish she had by the time this was over.

 

“Hey.  I’ve had you for six years, right?” Gina asked.

 

“A little longer, but yeah,” I hesitantly replied.  Not only did she rarely start her torment with questions, she knew damn well how long she’d had me; she practically lorded it over me that I’d been her property for so long.  She was definitely up to something.

 

“And I turned eighteen last month.”

 

“I remember.  What of it?”  I knew what she was getting at, I just wanted to be in denial a little longer.

 

“I figured that’s what you had been waiting for.”  I stayed silent, knowing she would elaborate on her own.  “Six years is a really long time for people to wait when they’re dating.”  Her insistence that we were dating never failed to shock me, but I remained quiet.  “To fuck.”

 

We looked at each other in silence for several seconds, but it was clearly my turn.  “Fuck?  You mean, have sex?”

 

Gina glared down at me, and I saw her fingers twitch inward.  “Of course I do, you little moron,” she said, seething.  “What the fuck else could that mean?”

 

“It’s just… is that a good idea?” I asked.  “I mean, you’re so much bigger than me, how would that even work?”

 

Gina raised me to her face until I was just next to her chin, with the tip of her nose over me and her fingers curled to make a wind tunnel from her mouth.  “Real talk, you little shit,” she hissed, the harsh wind from her voice battering my ears.  “I’ve been saving myself for you this whole time, do you think I couldn’t get literally any guy I wanted?  I’ve even done all that stuff Fulda told me you like to keep you happy.  If you don’t we’re breaking up.”

 

“But Gi-“

 

“Let me put this another way, small fry,” she boomed, cutting me off.  “You’re going in one of my holes tonight, it can be one we both enjoy or one you’re not coming out of.  What’s it gonna be?”

 

I gulped.  “When you put it that way, the choice is obvious.”  There was no doubt in my mind I’d regret this, but it was the only option I had to live through the night.

 

Gina’s smirk turned to a malicious grin.  “I knew you’d see reason,” she said, and lowered me until she was holding me in her lap.  Slowly the world rotated while she laid down on the bed, staying above the covers, and laid her ankles over the foot of her bed.  She tipped her hand over, dumping me out onto her tummy, and moved her hand away.

 

Enormous fingers gripped the button of Gina’s shorts, and with a quick jerk it had been unlatched.  She grabbed the tab of her zipper and slowly, as though trying to do it seductively, pulled it away from me, with each tooth making a low buzz when it separated.  She arched her back and let out a low moan, making them slide down her hips a bit, then seized the edges with her hands and forced them down to her knees.

 

Only her plain white panties kept her covered.  Gina traced around with her fingertips, then moved her hand back onto her stomach, pulling her shirt up a little.  I covered myself from her palm poised to strike, but instead of bringing it down she gently slid her fingers into her underwear.  Her wrist set down atop me, but I could still see her fingers maneuvering beneath the cotton.  “Figured I’d warm myself up for you,” she remarked, punctuating it with a soft moan.  I felt my dick twitch slightly thanks to her voice suffusing my body, then her wrist rolled clear from me.

 

With a quick shove her panties joined her shorts, revealing a thin strip of yellow hair on her pubis.  Not wanting to delay this any further I got up and started walking toward it, but a solid wall of fingers blocked my path.  “And just where do you think you’re going with those?” Gina purred, sending more vibrations through my body.  The wall turned into a single finger pointing down at me until it was level with the waist of my pants.  Carefully she worked a fingernail in then yanked them down along with my underwear, exposing my half-erect member.  I stepped out of them, then a tremendous hand came in behind me to whisk them away.

 

The smooth, porcelain skin turned into a well-kept lawn of blond pubic hairs that came up to my knees.  Despite their length I managed to avoid getting tangled in them on my journey, and after a minute I was standing atop a steep slope looking down.  A slit opened partway down, its opening slicked, and I knew that’s where I had to go.

 

Cautiously I turned around, and saw Gina looking at me expectantly over the crest of her breasts.  Sure that she would hurry me along if I didn’t, I quickly climbed down until I was face to face with her pussy lips.  Tentatively I ran my hand along one to see how it would react, and to my surprise it recoiled slightly from the touch.  I did it a couple more times until it stayed in place, trying to gauge how reactive it was.

 

I thought about some things to help me along: Gina chasing me in her stockings, Kristie sitting on me, Fulda trapping me between her thighs.  In no time at all I had a raging fear-boner, the only kind I’d had in years, and figured it wasn’t going to get any better.  Resolutely I grabbed the spongy skin of her pussy lips as tightly as I can and got to it, thrusting my dick inside Gina’s gaping vagina.  Mechanically I thrust back and forth, feeling the moistness on my penis with each motion.

 

“Are you in yet?” Gina called out after a minute.  “I can’t feel anything.”  I redoubled my efforts, going deeper with each thrust until my body was halfway inside her vagina.  “Ugh, your cock is too small to do anything,” she said after a few more seconds.  “Try climbing in.”  Despite doing my best she didn’t even show a biological reaction to me fucking her, and I wanted to stay outside.

 

Gina’s fingers crested the edge of her pubis.  “Here, let me give you a little help,” she purred, swinging two fingers downward.  One of them caught me in the back and shoved me into her vagina.  Immediately I was drenched by her pussy juices, and in the darkness I lost all sense of direction.  Her fingers forcefully guided me through the dark cavern, and I quickly found a small, fleshy nub shoved against my gut.

 

Reflexively I began thrusting against it, realizing only after a half-dozen thrusts that this was Gina’s clit.  Her fingers held me firmly against it while I worked, and her vaginal walls began to secrete in waterfalls.  “Now I feel you inside me!” she bellowed, making the world around me shake with her voice.  She moaned loudly, making the cavern rumble even more, and I thrusted harder. 

 

My vigorous activity was answered by a series of loud moans from Gina, accompanied by her slowly lifting her hips from the mattress.  I barely even noticed her fingers sliding out from behind me I was so involved in fucking her, hoping to get this over with as quickly as possible.  Involuntarily I came, spurting my semen onto Gina’s clit in several powerful bursts.

 

Weakness permeated my body, but before I could collapse around the small bean I was holding a torrent of fluid washed over me.  The tidal wave of Gina’s queef gushed forward and carried me out of her vaginal canal.  Her room’s lights assaulted my eyes when I spilled out onto her mattress, and I gasped in air that I didn’t even realize I had been missing.

 

Exhausted from sex and soaked in Gina’s pussy juice I stayed where I was between her legs, staring at the ceiling.  Every now and then one of her legs would twitch and I heard her giggle from far away.  The whole experience was so surreal for me that I could scarcely believe what had happened.  Gina had basically used me to masturbate, but let me finish the job myself.  I had to admit it was more rewarding than humping Fulda’s nipple, but much more dangerous too.

 

We both laid mostly still on the bed for several minutes until the mattress sloped strongly toward Gina, indicating that she was sitting up.  Her feet unhooked from the bed frame and she brought them inward and crossed them, forming a solid barrier several times my height.  Apparently she had kicked off her shorts while I was inside her.  Finally strands of yellow hair came into view beyond her pubis, followed by her face with pupils dilated and mouth upturned.

 

“Was it good for you too, my little boy toy?” she asked.  “I know it was, you’ve been looking forward to it for years.”  One of her hands slid off her thigh, and I was powerless to move away from her encroaching fingers even if I wanted to.  Easily she snatched me up between her thumb and forefinger and lifted me from the mattress to deposit me in her other palm.

 

“I know you want to cuddle with me now,” she said, bringing me down into her lap, “but even after that I can’t be sure you won’t try to run, and the thought of my little boy toy out there, scared, tiny, and alone until someone crushes him in the morning, fills me with such sadness.  You have to go back in with the others.”

 

Gina’s other hand came back, this time holding a tissue.  She handled me bodily with it, cleaning all of her fluids off me until I was left mostly dry, with only my shirt fairly damp.  Then she dropped my pants beside me, and gestured for me to put them on.  Gleefully I complied, since even though I had been entirely inside her just moments before I still felt self-conscious while naked in front of her.

 

She didn’t even wait for me to be fully clothed before standing, but I was able to at least get my pants buttoned before she reached the terrarium.  Slowly she lowered me into it, then tilted her fingers so that I slid down them the rest of the way.  Her hand withdrew and closed the latch, then she tapped on the ceiling glass.

 

“You’ve all had a big day for things so small!” she declared, and followed it with a giggle.  “Be sure you don’t sleep in tomorrow though, since there are going to be some huge changes tomorrow!  Sleep tight!”  With a single swipe of her arm she turned the light out, casting us into darkness yet again.

 

I took a step toward the tiny house, only to run into a wall with my face hitting some soft cushions.  “Hey, watch it,” someone said, and I recognized it was Roni’s voice.  She firmly grabbed my arm and started leading me toward the house.

 

“’Watch it?’  That’s all you have to say to me after today?” I asked.

 

“Shh.  We can talk about it tomorrow.”  Roni guided me all the way to my room, then pushed me onto the bed.  “Goodnight.”  She closed the door, and I heard her footprints resonating on the plastic floor while she walked away.

 

Exhausted from everything that had happened since Gina came home that day I stretched out as much as I could and closed my eyes.  Not even concern for what would happen in the morning kept me awake, and I soon fell into a dreamless sleep.