- Text Size +

 

Justine gently holding her tiny friend walked along the beaten dirt path's while avoiding cutting though the small stick like trees until coming to Jame's house who she had heard of before, but personally didn't know well. It was basically a small one bedroom log cabin surrounded by a few trees that didn't even make it above Justine's knees as she looked down upon the miniature wooden structure. Christina was put down slowly and gently to the ground some distance from the log cabin after Justine said kindly, “Let me handle this while you watch from down here.”

After walking here subbing her toe into a small yet strongly rooted tree Justine wasn't in the mood for a long drawn out waiting game. Getting down to the ground while crawling on all four's, Justine's impressively massive body was supported by her knees and hands with her belly directly over the modest pitifully sized dwelling. She knew whoever was in there wasn't going to dare leaving now with her prowling over like a lion. The rush of power coursed though Justine's veins as she easily reached down with her hand and tore the roof apart causally casting it aside just as she would have done with tiny sticks when she wasn't a living tower.

Christina while on the way over carried in hand by Justine could easily tell her friend was starting to get testy, but would never guessed she would so aggressively attack James home. Watching Justine from the woods so eagerly tear the roof of the log cabin off sent chills down her spine. Even more unsettling was to watch how easily her friends hand reached down into the exposed structure stirring around like she was pulling present's out of a small box. Then after having caught what she was looking for, Justine's unquestionably powerful hand came back up from the topless cabin to her face with two passengers between her fingers screaming at the top of their lung's. Christina knew right away one of them was James, but the other was a young woman unfamiliar to her.

Having secured both people that were in the tiny log cabin, Justine with a playful giggle hovered over the miniature wooden structure letting her bottom land directly on top of it with a loud crunch as the log's folded under her indefinite weight. The squirms the screaming tiny people made while trapped in the grip of her enveloping hand only angered Justine as she spoke clearing her throat, “James you have clearly had an affair behind my friend's back. Is there anything you wish to tell her before justice is served?”

James was shocked and confused as he said nearly ready to wet himself being held in the tight grip of a momentously huge girl, “I don't know what you are talking about with your friend, but I promise there isn't any affair.”

Rolling her eyes in disgust Justine knew what she was going to do. In her mind this man was a liar that had just broken the heart of her dear friend by having an affair with some woman she didn't even know. This gross vile act was going to reap Justice for the sake of her friend Christina who James had stabbed in the back by cheating on her. With her heart hardened and her mind set Justine began rubbing her belly as though to let it know about the new guest that would soon be checking in. It growled in response almost like it was happy knowing soon it might be satisfied.

Justine had heard James continue pleading that he wasn't guilty of an affair, but with her harsh booming voice silenced both him and the tiny woman as they heard the massive girl holding them captive say, “I gave you time to confess your transgressions against my friend Christina, but now time is up. Sorry about crushing the house by the way, but won't worry I am about to give you both a new home to stay in for the night.” The question of what new home Justine was referring to became clear to the frightened shrimp sized people once she pointed to her belly button and patted her flat smooth bobbling stomach.

Curious about what women taste like Justine moved the young pale frozen girl in her hand toward her opening mouth feet first as she tilted her head back slightly. Even as the tiny woman made contact with her wet tongue she didn't dare move or so much as let out a peep. Justine then used her finger to push the woman petrified with horror deep into her waiting watery mouth that had manufactured so much saliva that it pooled in the back her throat. James could only watch hopelessly as Justine started gently sucking on the tiny woman he was with.

Comparing the taste to when she had swallowed her father Justine enjoyed the feeling of the tiny young woman's smooth soft legs that began kicking around as she struggled against her massive soaked tongue. In the struggles the young woman made against the overpowering hot pink menace she slid over the hard wet surface of Justine's molars. The tiny woman found herself trapped for a moment between Justine's massive hard wet teeth and the soft slick flesh of the inner wall of her cheek. To those watching at this point the struggle tiny young woman made could easily be seen as a flexing bulge of Justine's right cheek. Being dug out by the reaching wet pink creature that resided in this cavern the young woman desperately cawed at anything she could with her long nails as she resisted fruitlessly from being pulled back into the space between Justine's tongue and smooth hard plate.

The fabric of the young woman's dress at this point has been completely soaked by the saliva glands dumping gallons of the liquid unto her while she has been toyed with in Justine's playful mouth. Pressing the young woman against the roof of her mouth Justine began to put suction pressure on the panicked woman trapped within her maw as she purred sucking upon the struggling body. The shocked mortified young woman wasn't much of a fighter as Justine kept sucking on her tender flesh with less and less resistance each second. All the tiny woman could manage when her head came out between Justine's wet plush lips was a deep breath before being pulled back in by the pink snake guarding the hot damp cavern that tormented her.

A deep bellowing groan from Justine's stomach seemed to demand the foreplay to end as a bulge could be seen from her neck when the sound ended. Justine couldn't feel the young woman struggle much until somewhere quite deep inside her. It felt like popcorn was popping inside her as the young tiny woman suddenly struggled frantically the rest of the way down until landing into the dark acid bath in the pit of her stomach. The activity within Justine's belly became very lively as the young woman fully realizing where she was thrashed around in a violent struggle against the loud contracting and dark organ that now contained her.

James yelled as he watched his lover be devoured alive by the huge gorgeous blonde holding him as she rubbed her stomach teasing him about where he will soon be. Christina had sat in the grass the whole time watching the person she had believed in commit the most horrific act's she had ever witnessed. It was understandable to her that Justine swallowed her father alive despite her own grave concerns about killing people. What Justine had done now however couldn't be morally justified in Christina's mind, but at the same time knew if she had been honest this wouldn't have happened. This inconvenient thought placed a large heavy burden upon Christina's own heart as she whimpered while looking up to James being slurped into Justine's mouth.

Trapped in the massive jaw of the girl that just swallowed someone else alive moments ago James rolled around beating on the wall of hard wet teeth that had just sealed shut behind him. In the penetrating darkness that enveloped him James could hear the feminine high pitched screams of his lover coming from the entrance of Justine's waiting throat. Justine chuckled at feeling the feeble struggles taking place inside her mouth and stomach occurring at the same time. Wasting no more time her long wet pink muscle pressed James toward the opening throat ready to welcome his arrival as Justine tiled her head far back wanting him to slide on down. His screams and thrashes were to no avail as James slid easily down Justine's wet smooth tube landing with a small thump in her belly.

It was nearly becoming erotic to Justine feeling the people she had just swallowed swim and wiggle inside her. Some juices flowed naturally out from between her legs as she began to blush with carnal desires. Guilt began to sink in as she thought about how Christina felt. Trying to calm herself down Justine crawled over to Christina who was down on her knees covering her eyes with hands soaked in her down tears.

Being slow and gentle Justine laying down softly said desperate to comfort her crying friend, “I know you hate what I did, but that guy hurt you and I just couldn't allow him to get away with it. Please forgive me for what I put you though and for doubting you. I shouldn't have let my passions get out of control. It's just when someone does something that hurts a person I care for it causes me great pain. That won't make what I did right, but I need a friend that understands me.”

Christina's anger had reached a boiling point seeing her friend act as though all she did was just hit someone for being a jerk instead of gulping at lest 3 people down alive in one night. Crying her eyes out Christina yelled, “No!.... Nothing you said will make anything about swallowing living breathing people alive with friends and family that will miss them, just to fill your gut is going to be understood by me.”

As she laid on her side Justine facing Christina said whimpering, “Don't you think I know that about people. It's just I was starving to the point I felt like fainting and when I saw James with that woman cheating on you...... I couldn't stop myself.”

Christina's guilt ran over her like a fright train hearing Justine cry so much because she acted based on a lie. One that Christina had told her to avoid being asked to marry and care for her helpless brother. If this was anyone else for any other reason Christina couldn't possibly entertain the thought of forgiving someone that had done what Justine had done trapping three people in her stomach to die a slow painful death. Christina couldn't tell if the reason for not being angry with Justine any longer was watching how easily she a powerful titanic being had been brought to tears or if it was the fear of being the next passenger to join those Justine had swallowed alive.

Still Christina cried as she said with a mourning tone, “It's going to be okay. I might not be able to understand why, but I can forgive you as your friend.”

Perking up though still sad Justine replied with a undertone of guilt, “Thank you Christina, it really matters to me that you can still forgive even after what I have done. I am so sorry about James betraying you like that and how angry it made me. It's just that I care about what happens to you so much that I lashed out before even thinking.”

At this point Christina's guilt nearly crushed her as she replied trying to cheer Justine up, “You don't need to talk about James anymore, I forgave you for it and as my friend I want you to be happy.”

Justine's eye's lit up upon hearing those words as she reached down to her tiny crying friend with a open palm and asked, “Will you rest with me here for a while.”

It seemed Justine couldn't think of anything else to say as Christina responded by stepping onto her open hand and laid on it to look at the stars. Feeling the commotion of the three people beating and kicking inside her turning stomach Justine felt satisfied though she wasn't going to tell Christina how much of a guilty pleasure the sensation was again. Allowing tonight's events to roll though her mind Justine couldn't help not feeling regretful. In the heat of the moment Justine had cast fair judgment aside in favor of primal urges and rationalizations. This fact made her feel ashamed and wonder what kind of person she has become.

After some time of looking at the star blanketed sky Christina seemed have at last become composed as she said, “It's getting really late, I think it would be best to get back home now.”

Justine then gently gripping Christina in her hand to ensure she doesn't fall begins standing back up. Looking down at the log cabin she sat on and leveled a small rush began pumping though her again remembering a whole dwelling had been destroyed just by her casually sitting on it. Feeling her stomach begin to turn over again it seemed air really wanted to escape out from the confines of the tight filled wet space. Unlike the last time, Justine wasn't ready for it to happen at all as she let out a small belch followed by some growling noises from the unsettled stomach still working on it's angry guest. Then looking at her tiny friend apologetically she says, “Excuse me, I know you didn't want to hear that.”

Christina was disturbed once more despite how delicately Justine had tried handling her small burp. She had just began to forget what Justine had done moving it to the back of her mind only for it to take a seat in the front row again. Now Christina felt sick and fearful again as the fresh memory's surfaced of watching people be taken in by her friends massive mouth only to slide down her gullet into that huge flat roaring belly of hers. Thinking about it all again sent chills down her spine as she said hoping this would ensure Justine's happiness, “Well let's talk about your brother. I think it would be a good idea if I took care of him and talked about a deeper relationship with him down the road.”

Hearing this stopped Justine from taking another step as she gladly replied, “I couldn't ever repay you for helping my brother like that. It's had me worried to death all night knowing I can't just walk into the house and give him a glass of water or make his breakfast tomorrow.”

As Justine held Christina in her hand on the way back to the house her brother Kevin was in she explained to her friend how what had happened needs to be just between the two of them. The moon provided luminescence on the dirt path as they talked about a number of subjects. Christina took some comfort in knowing she had made Justine so happy even if the prospect of being married to a paralyzed man wasn't what she had planned for her life.