- Text Size +

With the sun blazing though the mostly departing clouds Justine easily awakened feeling refreshed from the solid meal and decent sleep she had last night. It wasn't her best morning, but after what she had been though it felt good enough. Pangs of guilt tugged on her heart as Justine remembered the person she had swallowed alive last night. Everything was decided in a flash pan of raging emotion and thrown together assumption's. Now in the aftermath of that choice Justine knew she would need to live with the consequences.

At first Justine didn't think that deeply about the fact he was a human being despite knowing he was surely dead now. To her his actions defined him as irredeemable and justified what she had done. Even as Justine repeatably told herself this, she couldn't help feeling guilt. Then when she saw Douglas running toward her Justine's heart sank as she heard him call out, “Have you seen my grandson Marvin, he is missing.”

She swallowed as her eyes flinched upon hearing those words. Justine looking down at him tried to hide her nervousness as she then replied, “I just woke up not long ago, but if you really want...... I could help look for him.”

Not recognizing Justine's attempts to keep her composure intact Douglas taking his time to consider her offer said, “Thank you for offering to lend a hand, but my son's family is really afraid of you. So I think things would be best for you to leave, but if you see Marvin tell him we are all worried sick.”

Justine was quite eager to leave at this point as she tried putting on a smile for Douglas. The fact he was never going to see his grandson again truly took a toll upon her knowing she was the sole reason behind Marvin's death. Now only his molten digested remains were left of him somewhere deep within her long massive digestive tract.

As Justine started to pick herself up to begin walking home after telling Douglas she was thankful for his help a woman ran up to her that started yelling. The chaos of the verbal confrontation made it difficult for Justine to understand much other than that she was Marvin's mother and blamed her for why he was missing. Guilt soon forced her to get up and walk away as she regretted acting in such haste.

As Justine both literally and emotionally distanced herself from the family she had stolen a life from, thought's soon poured into her mind desperate to provide justifications for what she did. In remembering how exposed and violated Marvin made her feel Justine's conscience gave way to the deep anger dwelling within, flowing out from her reopened freshly salted emotional wounds. It wasn't long before she managed to feel slightly conformable and detached from her choice. Even if she could never explain this decision, Justine wasn't going to punish herself any longer for losing control of her anger.

Thinking of Kevin she felt lonely and feared Christina might not be taking good enough care of him. While trying to keep positive Justine then thought of the man that had fought Kevin and caused his permanent paralysis. Then her train of thought let to what she was thinking just before becoming a giant. Justine had wanted a world with justice and now with the power her great stature granted her, punishing the one responsible for his suffering was easily within reach.

Once Justine reached the outer edge of her town she decided Lewis the man that had beaten Kevin so badly that his paralysis was permanent would pay. Then afterwards she would eat some of John's cattle for an early lunch. Though just the thought of going to his farm made her feel guilty, a emotion she wished to avoid while going to the home where Lewis lived.

As word had spread around town of her deeds people that came even close to encountering Justine panicked to take shelter in the cold blooded terror that she might eat them. Even knowing people normally feared her, she could tell this was something more as she walked along dirt path's though a small cluster of homes. Despite trying not to be threatening, chaos now seemed to be the default response to her presence.

This only reinforced Justine's belief that she was never going to have a healthy relationship with her town. The alienation from the local community caused her to feel more resentment than guilt as she came close to where she remembered Lewis lived. Almost relishing in what she planned to do, indignation was her ally. While her conscience was something Justine grew to hate as she wanted this man to know how much suffering he inflicted.

Still her anger alone wasn't quite enough to provide justification for what she planned to do. Justine had to convince herself what she sought after was justice, not revenge. In the back of her mind even if she would never remotely acknowledge it, Justine was starting to view others as something less. Primarily due to how easily she can overpower normal sized human beings.

This subconscious belief stemmed from one idea that Justine came up with this morning about why she became a giant. Remembering Mark's comment about her being like a lost angel, she wondered if what happened to her was a transformation into a higher spiritual being that would act as a angel of justice. This idea not only was enticing, but offered an easy escape from dealing with those she had killed.

She tried to resist her very human desire to make some kind of a assumption as to why she had grown before. But her need to give order and foundation to her place in the world only added to the appeal of making an assumption. Before long Justine got sucked into this warped twisted assumption reverberating throughout her mind that promised to give herself a way to provide justification for everything she had done to this point. It was clear the temptation to assume this kind of transformation being the cause of her growth was far too alluring for her to ignore.

Meanwhile Lewis couldn't believe what he was seeing. It was Kevin's sister and her scorn was painted clearly upon her otherwise beautiful face. At normal size she would have been a handful, but seeing her towering colossal figure that could crush a whole log cabin with just one foot step caused him to feel bone chilling terror. He had heard of a giant blonde girl that had eaten people, but the fact it was Justine only compounded his fear.

Knowing he was out in the open plains Lewis sprinted with every fiber of his being toward his home hoping Justine wouldn't be able to get him. Once his sprint led him to the back entrance of the decently sized home Lewis rushed to get inside and slam the door behind him. Both his physical exertion and overbearing fear pushed his heart to race so quickly that he thought it might burst his chest wide open.

On the other hand Justine wasn't bothered by his pitiful attempt to hide from her. Instead watching others also flee made her wonder if she really wanted to be cured. Especially if her size was actually the product of divine intervention that transformed her into a angelic being. Then upon hearing her stomach growl a much darker thoroughly sinister thought began seeming reasonable in her eyes as her mouth salivated for the taste of a person on her tongue.

While looking down at the dwelling Lewis took shelter in Justine thought, (If I really have become an angel to deliver justice upon sinners then God would want me to punish them all. So because every one has sinned and the wage of sin is death, eating his whole family would be justice.)

In growing confidence with herself Justine licked her lips as she tore the frail roof apart. At first she was delighted thinking wouldn't have to deal with chewing up large creature's to sustain her body. Before reaching down however her conscience pulled deeply upon her hardened heart. Looking at how frightened and horrified the family was Justine felt great hesitation about swallowing them all alive. Still in her mind Lewis was going to pay and part of her needed the comfort of the assumption that she had become something spiritually higher than human.

However conflict soon ensnared Justine's mind as she slowly reached down to grab Lewis who was wholly terrorized out of his mind. Once she found him within her tight warm grasp his screams became the focal point of her thoughts. Justine could hear Lewis mindlessly begging her not to eat him and choose to wait before cutting though his panic by saying, “Why should I spare you or your bloodline? Or do you not know what you did to my brother's life!”

Lewis glanced at his terrified family members huddled in the house below. He knew his life wasn't the only one on the line right now and the wrong answer could get them all killed. His attempts to calm down seemed impossible knowing Justine had eaten people who had wronged her less than himself. Still his drive to survive drove him to speak as he said, “I never meant to....... hurt Kevin that bad. I really didn't know he was never going to walk again, so please I am begging you for dear life to forgive me.”

Despite hearing his plea Justine reached into the old dwelling that now lacked a roof to get what appeared to be his mother. With all the memory's of Kevin's suffering coming to the forefront of her mind Justine was nearly ready to give into the temptation to swallow the squirming woman within her grip alive that had given birth to Lewis. Though her conscience screamed out in her mind Justine choose to embrace the assumption she really had transformed into a sinless angel of justice.

At this point Justine was horribly warped by her desires as she shoved the helpless woman into her waiting maw. As Justine sucked harshly on her thin middle aged frame she gave a wide grin to both Lewis within her grip and his horrified family watching from below. Taking in the soft textured flavor of the frantically struggling woman caused Justine to gently moan as she gave in to enjoying her cravings. Slowly Justine worked the woman fighting for dear life toward her demanding throat as she kept savoring her tender flesh.

Almost to the point of swallowing by reflex Justine felt her conscience raiding though her excuses, justifications and fabrications to destroy them. Deep down Justine knew this wasn't right much less actual justice. If she actually ate his mother, it would only serve her selfish desire to avoid food she didn't like. Believing in her own concocted delusion of grandeur and that she was anything other than human truly provided no justification in face of objective reality. Whether she is hundreds of feet tall or not Justine knew she was still a person like the rest of humanity.

As tears slowly festered in her eyes Justine mostly turned her focus to Lewis who she placed more grip pressure upon due to boiling anger asserting it's self though the emotional chaos within her. Then as a mindless reflex Justine swallowed forgetting that moment about the woman swimming in the pooling saliva at the entrance of her throat. Guilt soon drowned her heart as Justine heard screams and then felt the innocent woman struggle against traveling down her throat.

With her mind consumed with guilt feeling her victim wiggling down into her stomach she realized how far her thirst for revenge had gone. Angry with her own actions Justine tightened both hands into fist unaware of the fact by doing so she crushed the lower half of Lewis still within her grip. He screamed at the top of his lungs in pure agony from feeling every bone in both legs broken down from his captor's death grip.

Torn between the deep boiling anger from the suffering Kevin has endured at the hands of Lewis and the fact she chose to take it out on someone that didn't actually harm her brother left Justine quietly sitting in a stew of her own thoughts. Her conscience slowly but surely moved her to gently place Lewis near what was left of his horrified family. Seeing his thoroughly painful throws of agony made Justine wonder for a moment if her revenge was worth it.

Managing to peel herself away, Justine came to the conclusion that this punishment was enough and walked away with the satisfaction that Lewis would know her brothers pain. While heading toward John's farm she thought about how illogical her assumption of being transformed into an angel was. The truth was she was ruled and impacted greatly by emotion this morning after recent event's piled on pressure to her state of mind. Escape from reality no matter how twisted and warped seemed like bliss worth pursuing no matter the cost.

Coming to the river that mostly seemed to have cleared up Justine looked down at her own reflection trying to remind herself she wasn't a monster or angel, but a human being with flaws, feelings and a heart that still cared. The power her size naturally grants however was now unquestionably dangerous to her own moral foundation as the temptation to exercise it seemed to only grow within her. It didn't help that Justine's anger toward the world around her seemed to bloom while hope in the goodness of others faded as she thought again about last night.

Feeling the woman wiggling within her stomach Justine knew it was wrong to kill her, but in her bitterness and entrenched resentment toward Lewis for what he did to Kevin regurgitation wasn't going to happen. Because deep down Justine did partly blame her for Lewis and what he did to Kevin. So after taking care of her mild thirst to the horror of the guest inside her stomach that got swept up in the chaos, she kept going forward to the pasture where John's cattle were.

Meanwhile in the barn by John's house he and his widow lover named Ashley were sharing a passionate kiss. A cool breeze washed over them as air drafted in from the cracked doorway. Looking into the older yet still unquestionably beautiful woman's brown eyes John spoke, “I want us to be together, but I don't know what will happen to the farm or the town now with her around.”

Still being held in his warm embrace Ashley the tall 25 year old widow responded, “Shouldn't the fact we love each other be enough? After my husband died I learned living in tomorrow or yesterday instead of today isn't how we should live life.”

“I already feel like a failure that can't lead the family I have left. How could I ever be the strong head of the household your young children need?” John filled with doubt asked.

This question reminded her of both John's strength and weakness. She loved the fact he was compassionate, but at times she wanted him to believe in himself more for her sake. Becoming assertive she let go of John before speaking firmly, “Just because you aren't a hardheaded brute like your mother was, doesn't mean you are weak or that you can't lead. The reason I fell for you in the first place was your understanding patience and that is what I need from you the most.”

“I know my mother didn't approve of us being together, but can you please be more respectful since she is gone now?” John asked

Though Ashley held resentment toward Francis her lover's feelings were simply more important so she said keeping a softer apologetically kind tone, “Sorry John, it's just she made things so difficult between us.”

Before John responded he heard a sound that coincided with some small objects rattling. He knew this was from Justine's foot step and swallowed as he found himself reliving his trauma. Ashley was confused at John's reaction until the sound moments later was heard again slightly more intense this time. The realization of what was coming flashed into her mind as she asked, “What are we going to do?”

Pulling himself together John said, “I have told my sisters to stay inside if she ever came back and that's what we will do as well. She is only here to eat the cattle, so if we leave her alone we will be safe.”

“How can you be so sure? What if she really is possessed and tries to eat us?” Ashley asked nearly falling apart as the sound of Justine's footsteps was unquestionably intense at this point.

The other sound John heard as he took a glance outside spotting the colossal blonde from the cracked open barn door was unmistakable. It was the growl of Justine's stomach. This swiftly brought back memories of being inside the massive enclosed wet loud fowl organ to his own horror. Grabbing his destruct lover John tried his best to keep her secure despite knowing if Justine wanted him she would have him no matter how fast he ran or how hard he fought.

His sisters watched in horror from inside the house as Justine plucked one of the flailing cattle off the ground. As the scene unfolded they felt sick to their stomach seeing a whole cow getting chewed up by the monstrously towering blonde that had killed their mother. After seeing 3 of the massive livestock disappear into the abyss of Justine's gullet she seemed content to leave them alone as she walked back into the forest.