- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Author's Chapter Notes:

This is my first story and I am not a native speeker. So please be patient. Suggestions are welcomed.

Hi, this is Marcus. I used to be a smart looking guy in my early twenties and went to the university of Oklahoma - until it all started for me.


Since grammar school I had a classmate called Sumayya. She is a very pretty woman with a typical arabic appearance: black hair, light brown tan and a small nose. 


She always had a tendancy for foot domination, but as I will see later, not only for that. In grammar school she sat behind me and there was a bar under the school table where I rested my hand on when I lean back on my chair. One day I leaned back and suddenly my hand was pinned to the bar with one of her feet. At first I was surprised, but as she kneaded my fingers with her toes I adored that and kept my hand there. In the next time I often put my hand back on the bar of her table in the hope that she repeat this and she always put her feet on my hand. I always licked my fingers after she have done that to me. There was still a faint scent of her sweat on my fingers.


We lost each other after grammar school and I almost forgot the feelings I had. Since we met together at the university. Unfortunaly we did not sit like in grammar school, so my only pleasure was to look at her feet between the lectures. And my god, they still looked great!


I thinked about a way how I can get nearer to her feet so it can be like in grammar school, but I found no way. I often talked to her and wanted her to be my girlfriend, but she was spoken to another arabic guy. For me the things turned as I had a lesson in chemistry where the professor told us that there is a possibility to shrink things with a special formula. I was very interested in this. So I researched for myself on this topic. After a few months I really managed to get things small. So I researched far more and furtherly tried to shrinken a rat. It worked, the rat was shrunken. I did some more tests with other beings and came to the result, that it was time to test it on myself. I contacted Sumayya as she was the only person I trust and told her about my idea and pleased her to look for me if I am really shrunken. I should have been taken aback that she agreed to my idea so easily...


I settled up all necessary things and went to Sumayya. I brang up a brown vial of my shrinking potion and a fluid in a green vial that will get me to a size she wanted (I intended my normal size).


I got on her kitchen table. I told Sumayya that she should give me the green vial after I got shrunked. Then I drank my brown vial. I slowly shrunk from my actual height to just 1 inch. 

Chapter End Notes:

Next part comes soon