- Text Size +

3 days had passed since David had had his meeting with Deziree, which led to his skirmish with Sebastian and ultimately, Sebastian being taken by Sadie.


As they went about their daily business, everyone kept an open ear for Sebastian's condition or where abouts, but none of the other slaves had seen or heard from him. No one said it out loud, but the possibility that Sadie had broken him, or straight up killed him and not brought him back, loomed on their mind.


In those 3 days, David had been shown the ropes of every day life in the mansion. Cleaning the bathroom, doing dishes, washing laundry and other housework were all part of the job when giant, volatile redheads weren't breaking their bones or smothering them in feet.


In his travels and brief inquiries, he began to learn more about the mannerisms of the 3 giantesses in the house. None of the stories he was told of Sadie seemed to end well. Faces wedged up her butt, sat on for hours. Spines bent and stretched between her hands like a medieval torture device. Men tossed into her shoes and trampled into crushed sacks of flesh and bone.


He tried to stay optimistic, but is was hard in there. He tried asking of mistress Cynthia, but experiences with her were few and far between. Mostly sightings of her when people were doing jobs in certain parts of the house. Of course, everyone had tales of Deziree, and she was by far the most brutal of the 3. Every body part from head to toe in any combination was present in their stories and David tried to put that out of his mind, but it was made impossible that night.


Block C was in their cell, just relaxing and talking amongst themselves. The older man had since been replaced with an African American college baseball player, who seemed to have been on the fast track to the major leagues. David got to watch first hand how he himself must have looked on that very first day, except this man wasn't thrust straight into the colosseum where he would die no less than 5 times. Instead, he was allowed to wallow in his doubt and self pity in peace on his bunk.


The teenager, who David had learned was named Marcus, had begun to come around, and did more than just sit and cry now. On this night, they all sat and listened to Oddy's tales of Africa. . . The ones he could remember anyway. Things in there actually felt somewhat ok for a brief second, before David felt the familiar feeling of being forced to stand.


He stood still for a second, startling the rest of the men. It especially caught the attention of the newest member of the block. He focused intensely on David as he began to walk towards the exit. In the blink of an eye, the man stood and sprinted to the door just as David passed through, knocking him down as they spilled into the hallway.


The rest of block C only watched in despair as David only stood and Continued to walk, but the other man made the mistake of trying to run in the opposite direction. They peeked as far around the corner as they could, but the baseball player was too fast and was gone in a second. It could have been a joyous occasion, but they knew all too well that it would end with him being captured, tortured and likely killed until he was worn out or broken. The only question is, would Sadie blame the rest of them and come back to punish them for his escape. Only time would tell.

David was in shock at what he'd just seen, but had no time to think about it as he was made to walk. He wasn't sure why, but this time the journey seemed to happen in real time, with no morphing or transformation happening to the environment. He walked around a corner and entered the doorway of what appeared to be a family room. As he stepped inside, he looked to his right, to see giant Deziree sitting on a leather couch, watching tv. She was wearing a number 84 Steelers jersey, extremely short, black booty shorts, and bare feet with black and yellow nails.

David regained control of his body when he was standing in front of her with the coffee table between them. She took her eyes off the screen and looked down, but couldn't see him behind the table. She sighed, rolling her eyes as she snapped her fingers and David was grown to waist height. When he was in view, he just stood with his arms crossed, glaring at her.

Desiree had gone back to watching the television, but when she glanced back to him, a look of annoyance appeared on her face.

"What the fuck is that look for?" She asked, muting the t.v..

"What do you want? Another foot rub? What?" David asked, impatiently.

"What? No!. . ." She said, slightly taken aback. "I just wanted to. . . Hang out."

"Seriously? That's why you dragged me here?" David responded, rubbing his temples.

"Yeah. I'm bored here alone. None of my girl friends like football, and none of them trust me around their boyfriends." Deziree explained as she turned the volume back on.

"I can't imagine why!" David said under his breath.

"Umm, what was that?" She asked, daring him to repeat himself.

"Nothing. . . I just really don't have time to put up with some bratty little girl, who thinks she can do whatever she wants." David said, turning his back on her.

From behind him, David heard a thump that he was pretty sure was Deziree's feet stomping the carpet. He didn't dare look back, but next he heard the coffee table slide aside and felt the floor shake as Deziree stepped up behind him. David gulped.

"Ok. . . First of all you little shit, I'm older than you! 7 years older to be exact. Second, I'm a whole hell of a lot bigger than you!" She said as she wrapped her hand around David's scrawny neck and lifted him off of his feet and up to her face.

"And 3rd of all, I CAN do whatever I want." She finished, and to David's disgust, Deziree's pink tongue emerged from her mouth, and she licked the whole side of his head, just to prove her point, before she turned and tossed him on to the couch. He landed awkwardly, bouncing and landing in the small indent that Deziree had left when she stood up. David quickly righted himself, and wiped his face as he met her smirk with a pissed off glare.

She took a step forward to loom over him before she spoke.

"I really can't tell if you are just incredibly stupid, or if you're trying to piss me off so I'll kill you." She said as she just looked at him.

"I'm not going to die here. I'm busting out and getting back to see my wife! You better believe that!" David said, matter of factly.

"Aww! You have a little wife!? That's so cute! What's her name?" Deziree exclaimed as she sat back down on the couch and grabbed David's hands in her own. She showed genuine interest.

"If it's all the same, I'd really not like to make small talk with someone. . . . Like you." David explained, trying not to irritate her.

"Oh what the fuck ever! You need to get over yourself. I was just being nice! It's not like I actually care about what you have to say!" She shot back, releasing his hands and crossing her arms.

"I. . .dont think that is entirely true!" David said smugly. "You seem to know exactly how old I am, and on top of that, you remembered my name after the colosseum. Plus, even right now, you brought me in here to "watch the game" .

"I'm not THAT much of a stuck up bitch That I wouldn't remember the name of the little twerp that cheated and embarrassed me in front of all my friends in Greece!" Deziree said, defending herself.

"The colosseum is in Rome." David said without thinking, a little more cocky than he would have liked.

Deziree's cheeks went red, and before David could apologize she grabbed him and pulled him forward on to his stomach on the couch cushions. She stood, lifting her buns, before planting them on David's whole head and torso, squashing him into the couch.

"You're so annoying, you know that! You're worse than my little brother." She said as she crossed her arms and just sat for a moment, letting the weight and heat bake David under her butt. He could do nothing but kick his legs and scream muffled screams. 2 minutes later she lifted, revealing flattened little David. His upper body was sweaty and red and his hair was matted. She grabbed him by his tiny head and peeled him off the leather before tossing him back in his previous spot.

Deziree snapped her fingers, and the coffee table slid itself back in front of the couch. She put her feet up and spoke to David.

"Listen. . . I sort of. . . Kind of. . . In some twisted way, like you David. You're different from all the other trash that Sadie dumps in here. Things don't have to be like this. I don't have to hurt you, but you need to understand when to keep your mouth closed. I really don't mind teaching you. . . . But it's just a fair warning.


David had some choice words for her, but he decided to keep them to himself, as per her advice. They sat in silence for a few minutes, before the Steelers scored a touchdown and Deziree began to celebrate.


"Did you see that! Big Ben is on fire tonight!" She shouted as she punched David in his arm a little too hard.

He held it in pain, and only mumbled a half assed response. She gave him a blank stare.

"Seriously, you little shit stain, if you tell me you don't like football, I swear I'm sitting right back on your face!" She said with a grin, daring him to mouth off.

"I do love football. . . . I just hate the Steelers. . . . I'm an eagles fan."

"Oh no! . . .NO! If you're from Pittsburg, you like the Steelers. Everyone knows that!" Deziree argued, standing and putting her hands on her hips.

David kept quiet, but Deziree could tell he had something he wanted to say.

"C'mon, out with it! I can tell you have some snarky little comment you want to say." She said, glaring at him.

"It's nothing. . . Just please don't hurt me!"

Her eyes narrowed as she looked at him.

"If I didn't know any better, I'd say you try to piss me off on purpose. You love it when I use this body of mine to crush and squeeze you into submission!"


"What!? No! Fuck no! I just. . . .i just don't want to die again!" David stammered.


"You really think I would kill you over a difference in sports teams? Deziree said, laughing.


David said nothing, but his worried look spoke for him.


Deziree stopped laughing and scowled at him. "Well fuck you too!" She said, turning her back to him.


"I didn't mean anything by it! I just. . . Can't really get. . . .comforable around you! You are gorgeous and you seem like you could be cool and everything, but you're unpredictable." David explained as best he could, trying not to make Deziree snap.


"Unpredictable?. . .really! Unpredictable? Seriously David? Fuck you!" Deziree shouted, turning back towards him, her face turning the tell tale shade of red that meant David was about to be dominated.


"So what? Your little skank girlfriend isn't ever unpredictable?!" She asked. Now it was David's turn to get mad.


"She's my wife you fucking bitch! And no, she's perfect!" David screamed at the giant woman in front of him.


To David's surprise, Deziree didn't lash out with anger, instead a smile formed in her face.


"Well now, if she's so perfect, why don't I just have Sadie go pay her a little visit? I would love to own the MATCH SET!" She said loudly, poking David in the chest.


"I swear to god if you or that cunt Sadie touch a single hair on her head, I'll-"


"You'll what?" Deziree interuppted him. "Maybe you didn't notice, but you're mine now. Body and soul. There's not a damn thing you could do about it!"


David was fuming now, his vision going red.


"Maybe I'll get her in here, and make you watch me bite her little head off in an endless loop!" Deziree suggested, just drinking in David's rage. "Oh no, I got it! Why don't I shrink her down and tie her to my strap-on, it's a big thick black one! Then fuck you right in the ass with it!" Deziree shouted, giddy with excitement.


This was too much for David to take. He lept from the couch with a roar of rage and charged Deziree's legs, aiming to topple her. . . . .that didn't happen. He hit her with all his force, but she didn't budge an inch. She only smirked as David tried his best to push her, inadvertently groping her butt and massaging her legs.


"How's that working out for you pipsqueak?" Deziree asked, giggling as the miniature man struggled against her.


"Stop fucking around and fight me, you bitch!" David shouted as he switched tactics and began to punch and kick her.


"I can't take you seriously! You're just too cute!" Deziree squealed, reaching down and grabbing David below his armpits and hoisting him up. David wasn't sure if she read his mind, or just guessed, but just as he was going to punch her in the face, he felt magic restrain his arms.


Deziree sat him on her hip like a toddler, one arm around his thigh, she brushed aside a stray red hair with her other hand. Though he was technically half her height, the shrinking was to scale, so instead of having mass like an short man would, he was equally as scrawny as he was at full height, making it easy for Deziree to support and cuddle him, even without her added strength.



"Put me the fuck down Dez!" David screamed as he squirmed to get out of her embrace.


"Oooh, Dez huh? You really think we're close enough for you to be calling me that? " She asked, teasing his nose with her finger. David knew that outright biting her finger, while being already in her grasp would be a death sentence, as he could be easily maneuvered into any one of many painful, back breaking holds from that position. Instead he just squirmed and moved his head.


"Why are you so cranky today anyway? You get to be out of your cell, watch football and hang out with the most beautiful girl you know. " Deziree asked as she just held and cuddled him against his will.


"That's funny. . . . I don't actually see my wife here!" David shot back, knowing it would get a rise out of her.


Deziree only laughed. "You're a good man, David. It sounds like your wife was lucky to have you. . . . .that being said. . . Let's see if we can't make you a not so good man!"


Deziree tossed David back onto the couch. He bounced once and sprawled comically. He sat up and gave her a dirty look. Next, he watched as her hands moved to the bottom of her jersey. She hooked them, and as David stared, she slowly and sensually pulled it up and over her head.


David's heart began to pound, but he didn't give her the satisfaction of dropping his jaw. She tossed the Jersey aside, revealing a lacey black bra beneath. David was relieved to see that she wasn't wearing slaves for clothes, and it must have shown on his face.


"Sorry Davey, no audience today! I'm sure Sadie has little Eddy doing house work or something." She said with a condescending smirk.


David had begun to unconsciously shrink away from her, backing up against the couch. He didn't know what she was planning, but he knew that whatever it was, he didn't want it.


From there, her hands went behind her back. They lingered there for a moment, and in one swift motion, she simultaneously released the clasp, dropping her bra, and catching it with both hands in the front.


This time David couldn't hide his emotion, his eyes bugging out as Deziree's legendary tits made yet another appearance. They hung, pale and heavy in front of him. His first instinct was to reach out for them, but he fought it and remained calm. He crossed his arms and just glared at her.


She tossed the bra on the couch beside him, before her hands went to her newly freed breasts, rubbing them down and wiping the surface sweat.


"God I hate bras! Of all the things I do around here, my mom drew the line at walking around the house topless. Can you believe that? It's such bullshit!"


She finished her little peep show, and stepped up to the edge of the couch.


"Ok David, we are gonna play a little game. Since you apparently love your wife SO MUCH" Deziree began, holding her hands up and waving them. "I've got a challenge for you."

"What. . .what kind of challenge?" David asked, becoming a little worried.

"I'm going to set this timer here for say. . . 45 minutes. From there, I'm gonna try my hardest to make you cum. Every time I do, I'm gonna take one memory of your precious wife from you!"


David's face turned to panic as she explained the rules to him. "No. . . No fucking way. I'm not playing that fucked up game!" He shouted.


He stood on the couch cushions and bolted to his left, hoping to make it off the end and out the door he had came in. Deziree didn't move to try to stop him. David made it to the edge and jumped.


Just when it looked like he would escape, he smacked face first into an invisible barrier. He fell to the ground dazed, and could only stare up at the ceiling. A moment later, Deziree was standing over him.


"There. Now that that is out of the way, we can start!" She said cheerfully as she bent at the waist, her hand coming down and grabbing David's entire head.