- Text Size +

When he opened his eyes and lifted his head, Sebastian was staring at a pair of bare feet. It took him a second to realize where he was, before he scrambled back. Sadie stood over him, a smug look on her face. She stalked closer as he backed himself into the corner, holding his hands out to keep her at bay.


"P-please Sadie! I've had enough. . . I swear!" Sebastian pleaded from his sitting position.


She only smiled as she lifted her foot above his head. He tried to stop it from descending on him, pushing back with his hands, but was too weak and could do nothing as she planted it on the side of his face. He struggled and squirmed as she squished and smeared her sole into him.

His face had been on fire from the beating he had taken moments ago, but it became unbearable now, as Sadie squashed him into the corner, his body bending awkwardly as she pressed him deeper. He could only groan as she twisted her foot. After a minute, she pulled her foot away, causing Sebastian to slump forward onto the floor.

"Oh come on Sebastian, you're tougher than this!" I haven't even started bending or squeezing you yet." She taunted, tapping his head with her foot. "If you don't stand up and fight, I'm going to shrink you down to 3 or 4 inches and really have some fun with you."

Sebastian gritted his teeth, knowing this might be the last few moments of his life before death of being broken. He climbed to his feet slowly, and weakly put his hands up.

"That's more like it. Let's see what you got." Sadie said to him as she took a few steps back, letting him get away from the wall.

Sebastian took a deep breath and began moving forward. He sized Sadie up, before he let fly a leg kick that connected with her calf, but she was unphased. She only crossed her arms and smirked. He wasn't really surprised that it had no effect, but he doubled up and came with a flurry of punches to her torso.

Sadie absorbed them all, and began closing the distance between them. Sebastian reacted and began backing away again towards the wall. She advanced on him until his back bumped the wall, and a second later, she pinned the smaller man with her belly. He tried to fight, but was incapacitated as she leaned on him, using her weight to flatten him.

She rested on him, letting it wear him out for a moment, before she grabbed his arms and hoisted them above his head. Moving back, she looked him over, before drawing her right knee back, and smashing it into his unprotected ribs.


Sebastian let out a cry of pain, but that is all he had time for, before Sadie brought her left knee back, smashing him again. Tears began to stream down his face as she continued to hold his hands up. Sadie cocked her hip back, and busted his exposed balls with a hip check. The pain was too much and Sebastian passed out, his head slumping.


"Jeez, you're no fun today! I think I'm just going to shrink you down and take you back to my room for the night. You don't seem to want to put up a fight. I even made you bigger than I was planning on!" Sadie said as she slipped her shoes back on and shrunk Sebastian until he fit back in her fist. She shut off the light and went to her quarters.