- Text Size +

A scowl formed on her face as Deziree stomped toward her little gladiators. As she neared, she picked up her pace and rushed them. All of block C managed to avoid her, but one of the 2 remaining members of the opposite block was not so lucky.


With a swift kick, he was smashed into the wall behind him, his body hitting with a sickening smack. The stone of the wall crumbled from the impact as the man fell lifelessly to the ground.


As she turned to face them, surprisingly Sebastian made the first move, dawning a bow and letting an arrow fly. It clipped her shoulder, causing a small cut and a few drops of blood.


She wiped the blood with her finger, glaring at him.


"Dammit Sebastian you little bastard, I swear to god if that leaves a scar!" She began, before the soldier (Jessie), who had opted to be about knee height on her, hurled his battle axe at her head.


Without even looking she moved her head slightly to the left, the battle axe not touching a single hair on her head, but before she had time to think about it, Sebastian shot another arrow, this time directly at her face.


Deziree saw the projectile in time, but couldn't move fast enough. She focused on the arrow for a split second, and just when it looked like it would stick her between the eyes, it phased through her forehead and out the back, landing harmlessly in the crowd.


"You see that bullshit!?" Sebastian screamed, throwing down his bow. "Looks like you were right old man!" He said, looking at the older man whose name David hadn't learned. "She fucking knows she can't beat us straight up, so she has to cheat to do it!"


As soon as Deziree heard him say this, the already fucked up mood of the colosseum changed.


Immediately the magical pressure increased tenfold, and David felt himself unable to move his arms or legs. His sight began to wave like he was seeing heat and as he managed to barely force his head to turn, he saw that the all the other members of block C except Sebastian seemed to be experiencing the same.


To his left, David saw the slave that had filled in on block C and the last man from the other block get overcome by the pressure, and their bodies were instantly flattened in a spray of red mist.


The men could only watch helplessly as Deziree walked to Sebastian, and as she did, the sand beneath his feet began to slither and move, creeping up his body, but throughout, his face stayed calm, as if what was happening was inevitable.


Deziree just watched with her arms crossed as the sand overtook his shoulders and pulled him to the ground, burying him on his back, though the shape of his body was visible in the mound.



Deziree's confident smirk had left her face, and was replaced with a death glare. Her eyes seemed to change colors as well. Sebastian could only wait now.


She lifted her right foot to dispose of him. And was about to stomp, when she suddenly stopped. Snapping her fingers, her sandals disappeared and left her perfect bare feet exposed.


"That's better, I want to FEEL those bones break!" She said quietly more to herself than to Sebastian.


With that, her foot slammed down and David's heart sank when he felt the ground tremble, knowing Sebastian was underneath it. At his current size, her feet weren't big enough to completely crush him, but she pounded his body from knee to face with the force of a city bus.


All of block C heard the distinct sound of bone being crushed. She lifted her foot, sand immediately flowing in and burying his face, but she wasn't finished yet. As soon as her foot reached its high point, she brought it down again, finishing him off for good this time. There was no doubt in David's mind.


Without pausing, Deziree turned to Jessie next. As soon as her eyes caught glimpse of him, he was able to move, but it made no difference as she was on him in a second. She clutched his waist and lifted him from the ground.


She held him there for a few seconds, before she suddenly squeezed him viciously. Her hands closed almost all the space that his body had occupied as she layed on the squeeze. He put up no more of a fight, his body going limp, but she still spiked him into the sand for good measure.


Deziree continued on, turning her attention to the older man. Knowing he couldn't outrun her, when he unfroze, he put up his sword and shield, holding his ground.


She gave him no chance to fight, and with a flick of her wrist, the weapons were torn from his hands and tossed aside. She dropped to a knee, her breasts wobbling as she did so, and snatched him up. She lifted her fist and slammed him into the ground, before shoving him across the ground, leaning her weight in and burying him in the process. She pulled her hand out, shaking off the sand.


Oddy must have been straining against the magic, for as soon as she turned her attention to him, he unfroze into a dead Sprint for David. He grabbed the spear he had thrown earlier, running and dodging as the sand came to life, stretching and reaching for him. When he got within 10 feet, the sand finally caught up, snagging his ankle and tripping him up. He tossed the spear at David's feet as he fell.


He struggled to pull his leg free, but the sand claimed both of them as the ground trembled, signifying Deziree's approach.

"Listen boy!" Oddy yelled, "You have to prepare yourse-" was all he got out, before a neatly pedicured foot crashed down on his head and shoulders, mashing them into the sand. At close range, David could clearly hear bones cracking and joints popping as Deziree twisted him down. When she finally picked up her foot, David felt the magical pressure lift. Totally crushing the original members of block C must have pleased Deziree enough to calm her down.

David watched as the sand swallowed Oddy, pulling him below the surface. He was alone now. The last man standing against a giant psychotic woman with supernatural abilities.

He only had time to pick up the spear before he felt a shadow cast over him. He was too afraid to look up and could do nothing as Deziree's giant fingers wrapped firmly around his waist, and hauled him up to chest level.

David tried not to focus on her breastsas she looked him over.

"It's just us now huh, new guy? What's your name anyway?" She asked as she walked towards the emperor's spectating box.

"Da. . David" he stammered, his body shaking.

"Well da-David, I'm sorry you had to see that. I just don't like being called a cheater. I mean, you saw it right? You saw how he gave me no chance to do anything else. It was just a natural response!" Deziree said, defending the fact that she had just massacred everyone that he had just gotten acquainted with.

She stopped in front of the emperor, holding David up for the crowd to see. They fell silent as the emperor stood, holding his thumb to the side as everyone, including Deziree focused on him. Just then, David remembered Oddy's words "always keep trying."

Knowing the emperor would call for his death, David hoisted the spear, in a last ditch effort to avoid death, and threw it at Deziree's face.

He watched it fly, expecting her to dodge it, or at least let it pass through her like Sebastian's arrow had, but to his surprise, she flinched, getting caught off guard, and tripped over her own feet. She stumbled to her left, before falling on her ass into the crowd. Right as she hit, David noticed the colosseum illusion break up for a split second, but it happened too fast to see what was behind it. When he looked at her face, it was red from embarrassment and a very pissed off expression formed. David knew he had made a grave mistake.


"WHAT. THE. FUCK!" Deziree screamed at the tiny man in her hand.

David cowered in her fist, her voice threatening to destroy his eardrums.

"What the hell do you think you're fucking doing!?" She continued, squeezing him and causing his eyes to bug out.

She waited for a moment, and David wasn't sure if She expected an answer or not.

"I. . . I thought you would dodge it. . Or make it pa-"

"Shut up, dipshit!" She shouted, silencing him.

She began to pace, glaring at David as she thought.

"Ok. . . Alright. . . If you want to fight me so bad. . . . Let's have a little fight." Deziree said, her tone eerily calm.

Before David could argue, he was dropped to the ground, his ankles taking the brunt of the fall. He was sure they were broken as pain swelled in them.

He clutched them as he struggled to crawl away from her, her smug grin back where it belonged. David curled into a ball as her bare foot loomed over him and began to lower.

Her foot touched down, flattening his balled up form awkwardly. He didn't know if it was his mind trying to protect him near death, but all he could think about was how soft Deziree's sole was. She took her time increasing the pressure, and David made peace with himself as his body gave way, pressed into the sand.

White hot pain flooded him, as her foot pushed him well beyond what he could absorb, leaving only his flesh and bones to yield. Breathing became impossible and his eyesight faded. David's life flashed before his eyes. People he would never see and feelings he would never experience again. His body felt pleasantly warm, before he crossed over.