- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Two in one night!

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.
            
                Chapter 4
11:26 pm


    Andrew roused from his slumber and just lay there listening to the sounds of night fall. His house was fairly quiet and things were the same as they usually were. They had central air and the humming of the air being sent through the rooms was about the only noise he heard besides the crickets chirping outside. The candles were still lit and burning safely. He looked over to his fascinating wife, who was sound asleep. Andrew considered himself lucky that she was not the type of woman to freak out or pass out when confronting shocking things. He had plenty of new thoughts to write down when he was able to.
    Andrew had wondered often what it would feel like to be tiny instead of always having to watch his steps. He did not anticipate sexual thoughts because he knew that being  shrunk would never happen. Boy was he wrong. Thinking of intimate acts reminded him of just how accepting Miranda was about all of this. She did not tell him to stop or move him from her clit in the bathtub. She certainly had no qualms about placing him inside her mouth. He felt himself grow rigid remembering her actions just a scant few hours ago.
    He decided to touch himself. He did this in between his and Miranda's intimate times just because it helped him relax. It also helped to stave off prostate cancer. It was a win-win. He grinned to himself as he gripped his cock and began pumping his hands up and down. Everything about it felt natural so Drew eased into his movements. His strokes were slow and leisurely as he curled and uncurled his toes. This feels pleasant,  he thought to himself.
    Drew looked at his exposed wife lying there. She did not realize he was awake and scrutinizing every moment about this experience being small. He mused to himself that he could probe his wife like never before. Now that is a great thought. I believe I will do that. Andrew stopped his stroking and moved to reposition himself so he could make his way to her sexy body.
    Miranda was not a light or hard sleeper. Andrew figured he could explore her for a lenghthy period of time. He used the soft material of her robes to pull himself up. He was on her thighs and had a lovely view of her whole body. Up top he saw her face relaxed in peace and one of her plump breasts had slipped out of the opening of her robe. Toward the end was her long, smooth legs and her meticulously kept feet. In the middle of her body was what he most wanted.
    When Andrew was normal sized, and he performed the act of cunnilingus on her, he was always satisfied. Her vulva had a round slope and the most enticing scent. Drew enjoyed touching her and making her squirm and writhe under his minustrations. He would spread her succulent lips and slide his tongue into her wet pussy. In and out, up and down. He would suck her clit into his mouth and tongue it. He would rub her clit until she would come all over his hands and in his mouth. He would lap at her juices like a starved man who had found his wherewithal to live.
    Andrew was absentmindedly toying with his very aroused member. He dropped down into the space between her open thighs and thanked an imaginary deity that she was not wearing panties. At least not this time. He sniffed the air and it was a combo of her jasmine scent and her arousal from having him in her mouth. Drew decided better now than later and he walked to her vaginal opening and licked the skin where he could reach. Her curls did not impede him one bit. Andrew's smallness meant that his current touches felt as light as a butterfly.
    Drew put one hand on either side of her opening and pushed apart. Miranda was moist and still as andrew slowly pushed his head inside her canal. From what little he could see it appeared that he could fit his whole body inside her. He got on all fours and made his way forward to where he knew her g spot would be. As he crawled farther in his movements woke Miranda. She was a bit groggy at first , but when she looked to her husbands empty pillow, she knew where he was. She gasped. Andrew felt her muscles clench around him and surmised that she had either woken or her body was responding to the stimuli on its own. Andrew was happy with both options and, in answer, he felt his whole body tingle. There in front of his face was that spongy pleasure point in which she would be like putty in his hands. Drew pressed his face and hands to her gspot and began using up and down vibrations and he felt her walls clenching more.
    Miranda was feeling every move he made now that she was awake. With every push, and touch, from Drew she would moan and tremble. Slowly, she moved her hands to her clit and began rubbing it almost in time to his pushes inside her. She rubbed slowly at first and gradually increased her speed. She could sense that she was getting close, and Drew could tell due to the constant contracting of her walls. Andrew felt his cock throbbing as it ached for release. He knew exactly how to achieve orgasms for them both.
    He turned his head to the side and began grinding himself against her gspot. It felt grand. Miranda's pussy was soaking wet now and Andrew was covered in her juices. The tastes of her juices made him gyrate harder against her. She was now rubbing her clit so fast and she yelled, "Oh fuck!" as her orgasm washed over her.

She threw her head back and wiggled and squirmed as Andrew kept on. His mind was jumbled and he was swept away in pleasure. He grinded against her faster and faster, until he felt her come. He could hold back no longer and he grabbed his cock and jerked himself twice more and spent his seed. He collapsed next to her still pulsating walls. She thrashed one last time and a wetness that smelled and tasted like heaven rushed over him and he was pushed out of her vagina and just lay there.

   "Andrew, can you hear me?" asked Miranda.


    "Yes, my dear. How did you like that? It felt so much better than I had ever thought about."

    "Drew, I am trembling still. I feel safe saying that that was an experience I won't soon forget. You know all the right things to do to make me yours, my tiny man. Climb into my hand and we'll get you some water and you can clean off my juices."

    "That sounds delightful, Mira. We should sleep after. If I am still shrunken tomorrow we should have more fun. I feel like a giddy, hormonal teenager again." Drew laughed and splashed water from the cap over his body. She refilled it and he cupped his hands and drank some water. When he finished she picked him up again and pressed a kiss to his head. She laid him onto his pillow.

"Good night, Mira. I love you," said Drew before he drifted off to dream. It was 12:03 am.

Chapter End Notes:

As usual thank you for reading. Please R and R.