- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Feel free to join us over on Discord for more Giantess stories and art. ^,^ 

 

https://discord.gg/dNeFZAT

 

 

 

 

 

“BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIR!”

 

“BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIR! P-PLEASE!!!”

 

*Thump, thump, thump, thump, thump…*

 

“P-P-Please… L-Let me out… BLAIR!!!”

 

 

Pounding her fists into the squishy walls of the cat witch’s stomach, Maka sobbed loudly as she continued to bang on the interior of the Bombay as she tried to get her attention. Could she even feel her tiny hands?! Did her presence here even register to the older woman at all?!

 

Gritting her teeth as streams of tears trickled down her cheeks, the diminutive meister cried before shaking her head in dismay. ‘P-P-Please… P-Please, let me out… I-I-I’m sorry…’ She didn’t know what she did to displease Blair… but she was sorry… She was so, so, sorry…

 

Hitting her tiring fists for a final time, Maka slumped over into a pulsating section of Blair’s gut before breaking down completely. Whimpering as she pulled her body close into a fetal position, the teenager hyperventilated softly as she heard the loud gurgling all around her. She was in a stomach… She had been eaten…

 

Her deepest fantasy… the one she tried to hide from everybody she knew… She was living it now. Experiencing everything that came with it… And, it always ended with the thing that was eaten being digested alive, and killed… She was scared senseless… She never wanted this…

 

Digging her fingers into her arms, Maka sniffled as she felt her body heating up. ‘P-Please… not now… Don’t do this to me…’ She couldn’t stand it… She couldn’t stand, being aroused any longer. It was the whole reason why she was even in this place… Inside, of Blair…

 

“Ehmmm…”

 

Clenching her eyes shut and digging her nails into her skin, Maka shook her head, repeatedly telling herself no… To not give in… But it was pointless… She felt it… felt it, burning her… and she wasn’t referring to the stomach acid she was laying in… That didn’t seem to be actively affecting her body… yet.

 

‘What does it matter? I’m going to be digested sooner or later… Why not, go out feeling good…?’ She couldn’t… She couldn’t listen to it… It… It was madness! It was just like the Black Blood had been! Why else would she be thinking these things?!

 

‘Just do it! You’re inside of someone’s stomach! And it’s Blair’s! You know you want to… You’ll never have this chance again… Take it while you can…’ It was true… She wouldn’t have the chance to feel like this again. She wouldn’t feel anything ever again soon enough… So, why was she still resisting?

 

No… It… It was wrong! She couldn’t let someone see her doing something like that! ‘FORGET YOUR PRIDE! WHO’S GOING TO SEE YOU MASTURBATE?!’ Cupping her ears with clenched teeth, Maka panted softly as her crotch tingled in pain. She needed to… She needed to feel something…

 

Blair’s stomach acid was warm… Like bathwater… She could go out on her terms… and feel good doing it… All she needed to do, was give in… ‘Y-Yes…’ It sounded… a lot better than sobbing in pain and waiting for death… And, who would know? Did… it matter if someone did? She wasn’t going to be around much longer to even care…

 

Moving a hand down her arm, and past her belly, Maka hesitated for a moment, before moaning softly as her hand touched her clenched quim. ‘S-So, good…’ It felt, wonderful! Letting out a panting shudder as she stuck her finger in herself, the blonde meister moaned out once more before her tensing body, relaxed…

 

Mewing softly as she writhed in place, Maka panted weakly as she began to play with herself. This feeling… Why did she have to enjoy it so much?! Taking a deep breath and shuddering from the potent smell, the teenager whimpered as her digits sunk deeper into her depths.

 

“B-Blair…” She was in her… In her stomach… She had been eaten… just like her prey… It was like karma… This was her fate after defeating so many kishin's. Instead of feeding their souls to her weapon though, she had been fed to a witch…

 

Cupping her budding breasts with her free hand as she thought about Blair, the little meister moaned as she saw the purple-haired cat woman teasing her mind. Her sexy curves… her playful demeanor… her voracious appetite!

 

Crying out loudly, unable to stop her voice from escaping this time, Maka gave in and let her wails ring out. The gurgling stomach of the larger woman deafened her screams anyway… She was right… No one would know about the shameful acts she was committing right now… And that put her heart at ease…

 

She had spent so much time trying to hide this side of herself to people… that she rarely got to embrace it how she wanted to… And then came Blair… Biting her bottom lip as she wiggled against her captor’s stomach walls, Maka continued to twist and writhe as her fingers furiously probed her aching lower lips. She needed this… Needed, to give in, and let her desires come out!

 

“I-I-I’m prey… I was, e-eaten! I’m just… just her food now!” Feeling her shameful words escaping her lips, Maka slowly began to smile. She said it… She actually said it! The feeling of being so utterly helpless… as she waited to be digested by a larger predator… And when that predator was Blair no less, made her deepest desires fulfilled.

 

She couldn’t have asked for a better person to have done this to her…

 

Hearing a loud splash suddenly, Maka paused her petting but didn’t remove her hands as she continued to fondle herself. ‘What was that…?’ Peering around in the darkness, another suddenly splash caused the meister to jump before something squishy brushed her bare legs.

 

Immediately picking up a new scent in the stale air she was in, Maka bit her lip once more before moving her hand away from her breast to feel what it was that had just entered Blair’s stomach. Pressing her hand into whatever it was still clinging to her leg, the dirty blonde furrowed her brow as she felt her fingers sink into it easily.

 

It… it was, sticky…? Pulling her hand back and giving it a sniff, Maka’s mind began to visualize something for her. She knew this smell… It was sweet and sugary, but its consistency was puffy… like cotton. ‘Is this, marshmallow?’ Hearing more loud plops before the malleable mass suddenly began to collide with her cramped body, the teenager’s eyes widened as it suddenly dawned on her what was going on. She had been so preoccupied with masturbating she didn’t put two and two together. Blair was eating!

 

Smelling the overpowering aroma of sweets now as more and more of the squishy mass of candy was funneled into her airtight prison, Maka was soon pressed into Blair’s stomach walls once more, with a massive coating of the pungent junk food began to encase her.

 

‘W-Why Blair…?!’ Had she not been enough to satisfy her? She needed something to eat afterword because the living girl wasn’t enough to satiate her?! Gritting her teeth as tears began to form once more, Maka began to thrust her fingers back into her quim once again, as she thought about the demeaning actions she was being subjected to.

 

If it wasn’t enough, she had been eaten, she now had to spend the last of her remaining time encased in candy! Leaning into the mushy, prechewed remains of the marshmallows Blair had eaten, Maka moaned as she let the unusual feeling spread around her. It was like she was being pulled into a vat of squishy slime…

 

She was going to be digested with all the other food Blair was eating… It was where she belonged… Crying out as she plunged her fingers as deep as she could, Maka’s eyes rolled back as her orgasm rocked her petite body.

 

Falling limply into the spongy mass of partially chewed candy, the teenager soon closed her eyes as fatigue set in. She felt… so good now… That had been, one of the best orgasms she had ever felt. It was even better than when Blair had orally pleasured her before sending her to her inevitable fate… The fate, all submissive prey shared before their pathetic demise…

 

Rolling onto her back as her body started to sink into the mushy marshmallows, Maka closed her eyes before her body was completely encased in the partially digested food. This… was where she belonged…

 

And she felt happy… to feel so good going out…

 

She could feel it now. Blair’s stomach was beginning to bubble and heat up… This must be what it felt like, to be digested alive…

 

All and all… it wasn’t that bad… It felt, kind of, relaxing…

 

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

 

Humming softly as she paced around Maka and Soul’s apartment, Blair waved her finger as various pumpkin-shaped creatures set up decorations for the cat witch as she prepared for the evening. Things were shaping up to be quite entertaining, to say the least.

 

With Liz and Patty Thompson coming over, the older woman knew she was going to have a good time. Those two always partied with her! Though she had neglected to tell them about what she had done to Maka…

 

Moving a hand down to her bare navel, Blair glanced down with a smirk as she gently rubbed her tummy before taking another bite of the marshmallows, she had been nibbling on over the past ten minutes. ‘I hope she likes her treat in there~.’ Maka was probably hungry… and a little pre-chewed candy might settle her down on her trip from here until tonight.

 

She needed to get the shrunken human out of her one way or another before the night began, and unfortunately for Blair, she had never been good at coughing things she ate back up. Which meant, there was only one direction the blonde could travel. The most the feline could do was make the trip more bearable for her.

 

“Let's see~… Sweets, and magic, tricks, and treats… Yep, that aught a do it!” Blair chirped before moving her hands over her exposed stomach before they began to glow with magic. “Pump-Pumpkin, double, double, boil, and bubble!” Blair squealed excitedly as her stomach began to gurgle audibly.

 

Mewing in delight as she felt the sweets she had just eaten being digested rapidly, the catgirl skipped back over to the kitchen before grabbing a few more things to eat. The more she snacked on, the sooner Maka would come out~. She just needed to make sure she didn’t eat anything unpleasant for her. She had eaten raw tuna one time and the smell that came afterword had been horrific!

 

Cringing from the memory, Blair sighed before shaking her head. ‘Nope, that just won't do!’ She needed Maka’s passage to be nice and smooth~. After all, she would be coming out in the next few hours with her magic churning her bowels like they were… Though, there would probably be a lot coming out also…

 

Tapping her chin in thought as it dawned on her that not only Maka would pass through her but everything else she had eaten over the last couple of days, Blair chuckled weakly before scratching her cheek. “Whoopsie~… I guess I should have thought about that before I ate her…” Hopefully her tiny mousy wouldn’t be too upset with her.

 

Taking a bite from some strawberries that had been resting in a bowl in the fridge, Blair kicked the door shut before walking back over to the living room as she admired her work. Her pumpkin familiars had set up lots of cute decorations! The room had practically been painted purple, orange, and black, with streamers dangling from the ceilings. Drinks of varying quality and alcohol content rested on all conceivable surfaces, and a multitude of snacks had now been presented, ready to be consumed by her two guests.

 

Everything on this end was set up. Now all that was remaining was getting Maka out… and, somehow convincing her to have fun with her two friends. That part the feline still wasn’t sure how she was going to pull off. It took her all morning to get the shy blonde to open up to her desires while she was living them out! Having her agree to give in further was going to be a hard sell, even for the Bombay.

 

Tapping her chin thoughtfully, Blair’s tail swished back and forth as she thought about how to approach this before sulking as nothing came to mind. ‘Hmm, I guess, I’ll just have to coax her into it…’ That could work! She just needed to sell the idea to Maka! Considering she had willingly accepted crawling into the mouth of a hungry cat, that might be easier than she was thinking it was.

 

Nodding, before a Cheshire-like grin spread across her features, Blair purred softly before making her way back to the bathroom before looking at herself in the mirror. Running her hands down her curves and admiring her alluring body, the catgirl smirked before patting her rumbling stomach.

 

“I guess I’ll just have to bribe my little Maka mousy to keep playing with her kitty mistress~”.

 

Tonight was going to be fun, no matter what. And it would be up to Maka to choose just how much fun she would have when everything was said and done…

 

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

 

 

‘This makes no sense… Why, am I still alive…?’

 

None of this made sense… A person, shouldn’t be able to survive being digested. This was a simple thing to understand. What you ate didn’t come back out alive. Yet, here she was now… Writhing weakly as her body was compressed tightly on all sides, Maka winced as she felt the heat of Blair’s intestines constricting her tiny form.

 

‘No… I don’t… get it…’ She knew why she wasn’t dead. Because it was Blair. But, trying to wrap her mind around the concept of immortality, or the likes of surviving a multitude of ways she should have perished but didn’t, was impossible for the blonde meister.

 

She lived through deadly situations daily with her partner. Each time they went out to hunt Kishin's, could result in their deaths. So, finding herself here now was beyond words. Tightly packed, in a foul-smelling mush… as her body was passed through the magical cat… There was just no way she could believe this…

 

Attempting to move more than a finger, Maka grimaced feeling her right arm firmly trapped behind her, lodged in place by what was probably Blair’s excrement. ‘N-No, good… She just, couldn’t seem to break free of her squelching prison… And what a prison it was…

 

Her whole body felt like she was being baked alive! She had never felt temperatures this high all around. The lack of oxygen was an issue too. She couldn’t breathe… Every time she tried, something wet and smelly began to get sucked up her nostrils. She was forced to hold her breath… And her lungs were crying for relief but to no avail…

 

All around her, she could feel movement. Her sense of sound was still there too, but besides the thumping, gurgling, and squishing sounds that kept resonating, she couldn’t make out anything else. Attempting to hear Blair talking at all was useless.

 

And as for taste… Well, she learned first hand that had been a mistake when she called out Blair's name upon waking. The foul taste that followed hadn’t left her tongue yet, and she didn’t dare try spitting to get rid of the flavor. She’d just have to endure…

 

But, even with all these things attributing to her hellacious stay in the magical Bombay’s bowels… There was one thing that had happened that made this long trip, a little more manageable. Whether or not Blair somehow planned this, was completely unknown to the teenager. It didn’t seem possible… But neither did surviving being eaten alive…

 

Her left arm… it had been pressed against her stomach before the foul waste around her congealed into a solid mass, compacting her into it. Her hand… it was stuck right against her lower lips. Fighting back a gasp as she wiggled her fingertips, Maka’s eyes rolled back as she felt her drenched quim begging for attention.

 

‘E-E-Even now… I-It still, turns me on…’ She had literally been eaten alive like food! And she couldn’t think of anything hotter than what had happened since Blair had shrunken her… She was hopeless… Wanting to cry that she was such a depraved soul, Maka began to gently rub her needy crotch in an attempt to elevate some of the horrors that were the situation she was currently trapped in right now.

 

‘Can… Can I-I ever go back…?’ Could she really live a normal life, after being reduced to food for her pet cat? Sure Blair wasn’t so much a pet, but still… The humiliation was beyond words. She knew if anyone… ANYONE found out about this… She wouldn’t have a life to go back to.

 

But, with each thrust of her finger, as she masturbated amongst copious piles of Blair’s shit, Maka relaxed, as she let it take her to her final destination. ‘What does it matter? She ate me… Played with me like her prey… Digested me… And now I’m six feet under in her poop…’ There wasn’t anywhere lower to go from here… And she was still playing with herself… so, a part of her liked this humiliation in the end. Perhaps it was time to embrace that side of her.

 

If someone found out… The proud and studious meister you could always fall back on being the weak and helpless Prey she truly loved being, she'd die. Blair would probably be alright keeping her as her plaything. Maybe… If she got tired of her though… Then, she didn’t know what she’d do after that…

 

Such, a pathetic future she had ahead of her… But, she could worry about that later. The pleasure… it was getting close to its apex. She felt another orgasm coming now… How many, did she have today? She really had become a sexual deviant…

 

Grinning at the thought, Maka winced from the taste of waste pushing past her lips. ‘Well… I guess I could go lower…’

 

Opening her mouth and moaning loudly, Maka cried softly as she let the rest of her foul fantasies take hold of her, as she traveled the rest of the way through Blair.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

 

 

“Eeenghhh!”

 

 

*Flush*

 

 

“C-Come on out Maka mousy! We really need to hurry up! Liz and Patty will be here soon!”

 

Holding her stomach tightly, Blair's tail swished back and forth rapidly as her face strained in pain. ‘Why did I do this again?’ Every time she used this spell it always made her guts churn horribly afterward! Letting out a squealing yowl as she writhed atop the toilet she sat on, the magical cat let out another sigh as she felt the next batch of her crap flood out of her.

 

Sometimes it was a squirt and it was easy, but other times it came out really, really hard, and that hurt! She should have adjusted what she ate before using that magic! Panting softly as she peered in between her legs again, Blair tried to see movement within the brown muck, but it was clean again… Well, not clean, but mousy free!

 

Reaching back and flushing again, Blair took in another deep breath before grunting hard as she forced more of her bowels to work on overtime. Maka would come out sooner or later… Hopefully the former though… She felt her legs beginning to go numb!

 

Hearing a louder splash than normal before eeping as cold water was flung onto her pert cheeks, Blair shot up in surprise before staggering as her legs tried to regain feeling. “Oweeee! Darn it, I hate this spell! Please tell me you’re in this batch Maka mousy…”

 

Looking into the toilet with a wrinkle of her nose, Blair's eyes widened as she saw something sticking out of a rather large piece of her shit. Wiggling a bit not wanting to touch it, the catgirl sighed before reaching down and giving it a poke. Smiling immediately as she saw it twitch, Blair squealed happily before giving her stomach a hard smack, deactivating her magic. ‘Finally!’ If she had to sit on this thing any longer, she would have cried!

 

Reaching her hand in now, less caring of the filth around her, Blair soon pulled out Maka as the limp girl hung suspended by her hand midair. “Welcome back my little mousy~. That concludes your trip through your kitty Mistress ~. I hope you had fun, but… I don’t think I want to do that to you again. You really did a number on my insides…” Blair smirked.

 

However, her smile soon fell as she saw the trembling face Maka was making back at her. She looked, kind of pathetic. Shit was matted all over her, covering her hair and even dripping out of a few, crevices… She needed a bath…

 

Pouting, Blair moved over to the bathtub before turning it on. Crawling in as she moved her hands beneath the faucet, water flooded down onto the teenager, washing away the plethora of shit and undigested food that had still clung to her body.

 

After about a minute of this, the catgirl leaned back before closing the seal on the bottom of the tub with her toes to let it fill up. “There you go, Maka. Now just take a little nappy right here while the tub fills up~.” Blair purred, placing the shrunken human between her breasts.

 

Hearing Blair’s words as her vision began to come back to her, Maka remained motionless at first, as her mind tried to come to terms with what she had just endured. She had no sense of time currently. It felt like she had been inside of Blair for days… But that didn’t make sense… She didn’t feel hungry… and the fatigue she felt wasn’t from tiredness. It was more akin to what she would feel after a hard battle… Did this mean, she won?

 

No… Blair had… She was just there…

 

 

Watching Maka in silence as the water began to creep up her navel, Blair's eyes widened as she saw the blonde's face twist before tears formed in her eyes. “Maka?” Wincing as she saw the teenager slowly beginning to sob, the older woman pouted already having expected a response like this.

 

Being eaten alive and shit back out probably would mess with people… let alone the most analytical person the Bombay had ever met! Reaching down and gently stroking the sobbing girls back, Blair sighed as she tried to console her as she cried.

 

“There, there, Maka… You’re alright now… You’re still here… Here, with your loving kitty mistress~.” Shuddering as the larger woman’s finger traveled down the length of her back, the shrunken meister quivered from her touch. It felt… so good… She missed her touch… That trip, had been terrible! And it was going to be a memory she would never forget… But, worst of all… was the thought of never seeing Blair again…

 

Looking up at the purple-haired cat witch, Maka sniffled as she saw her smiling down at her. She looked, so loving… Digging her fingers into Blair as she tried to find words to say, nothing came up. She was just… happy to be back… Back, with her… She felt, so vulnerable like this… But Blair was consoling her… She didn’t want this feeling to end…

 

Humming softly as she continued to pet the quieting girl, Blair soon rested her hand atop her draping her for warmth once the water began to reach her breasts. “There, you’re all better now, right my little mousy? I hope the big bad kitty didn’t make that a terrible experience for you. I promise I tried to make it easier for you. But it doesn’t matter. Now you’re back with me, and I promise I won’t eat you again… Well, unless you really want me to… But I don’t want to let you out the same way I just did…” Her guts couldn’t take rapid digestion again so soon…

 

Feeling a little movement under her fingers, Blair smirked as she saw Maka shaking her head. “Alright… Then just relax. We’ll have time to play later, so just rest for now. I’ll make this better for you too~.” Blair cooed, before leaning back into the water a bit.

 

As her chest started to submerge partially, the catgirl moved her hands away from Maka before pressing on both sides of her breasts, squishing them together gently. This would make her forgive her for her bad experience… Maybe…

 

Sniffling as a familiar warmth traveled over her, Maka’s eyes fluttered open and close as exhaustion set in. She felt… so, tired now… She had been awake… Awake, for everything inside of Blair. Right now, she just wanted, to rest…

 

Letting the water wash over her, as Blair’s plump breasts, gently pressed into her, the blonde meister was out within thirty seconds of being submerged. This.... felt nice… She needed this… after what had just happened to her…

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

 

 

“Hullo! ~'b34;” “Hey Blair, it’s been a while hasn’t it? You brought the drinks, right?”

 

“Come in, come in! Everything’s ready for us to have a fun night~, nya~”

 

Stepping aside after ushering both Liz and Patty Thompson past her, Blair purred quietly as she shut the door behind the two sisters as they made their way in eagerly. It had been a long time since the catgirl had hosted anything for the pair. Soul and Maka didn’t leave their home very often when the siblings were also in town. This was going to be fun for sure!

 

Stepping past the blondes as her hands waved in the air, multiple pumpkins flew into the room carrying different snacks and beverages on top of them before floating around the younger girls. “Feel free to dig in! The house is all ours tonight~.” Blair cooed before making her way over to the couch, a pillow floating beside her before plopping down for her to lay on.

 

Chatting idly with the Thompson sisters, Blair’s attention was split at the moment between their banter as her hands concealed what was really on her mind within her sleeves. Wiggling her fingers and running up and down the length of Maka’s naked body, the magical Bombay tried to conceal her amusement, but thankfully, if it was showing neither Liz nor Patty picked up on it.

 

‘I-I can’t believe she’s doing this to me…’ She was touching her… in front of others! Biting her knuckle as the larger woman's skilled fingers stroked her crotch and flicked her petite breasts over and over, Maka was at a loss for words. She was torn at the moment. Part of her wanted to curl up and hide in shame and the other wanted to embrace the humiliating scenario she found herself in. What was she to do!?

 

‘I-I-I should stop! I need to hide! I can’t let them see me!’ Blair knowing her secret was one thing but if either of the demon twin-gun sisters found out they’d let it slip to others for sure! She couldn’t let that happen! But this pleasure!

 

Moaning loudly as the older woman’s finger began to twist back and forth now, her nail gently grazing the tip of her clit without stabbing it, Maka whimpered in pleasure. ‘S-She has so much practice!’ This felt even better than her tongue play earlier! Blushing profusely as she recalled those events on top of what was happening now, the blonde meister was conflicted about what she should do… But something soon caught her attention. Something, she had prayed Blair wouldn’t do…

 

“Hey, what do you two think about Maka? You know, for fun~ Nya~.” Blair cooed, before propping her hands under her chin, forcing the teenager to get pressed against her cheek as she was crushed into it. Did she really just bring her up in conversation like that?!

 

Getting a better view of both Liz and Patty now as she saw the older of the two sisters laying prone with her younger sibling sitting in her lap playfully. They seemed closer than normal, all things considered…

 

“What do we think about Maka? Huh… I guess I've never really thought of her like that. She’s kind of a prude…” Liz mumbled as she took a sip from the bottle she had been polishing off throughout their conversation.

 

“I don’t think she is! I bet she’s one of those hidden perverts who like all kinds of kinky things~b34;” Patty giggled happily. Biting back a knowing smirk, Blair said nothing as her index finger gently stroked the back of the shrunken meister they were currently talking about. ‘If only she knew how right on the mark, she is~.’

 

Looking down at her little sister in surprise, Liz raised her brow at that. “What, you think bookwork, goody toe shoes is some kind of sexual deviant? Don’t you think we would know if she were? That’s not the easiest thing to hide you know.” The older Thompson sibling deadpanned.

 

Shrugging back at her sister, Patty leaned her head back before resting it against her sister’s breasts before pouting. “Hmm, still not pillowy enough…” Coughing into her drink, Liz stared down at her sister as a vein bulged out against her forehead. “SHUT, UP! IT’S NOT MY FAULT I DON’T HAVE MASSIVE BREASTS LIKE YOU!”

 

Groping patty’s bosoms before squeezing them back and forth for emphasis, Liz glowered as her fingers sunk into them perfectly. “Jeez, life just isn’t fair sometimes. Isn’t the older sister supposed to have bigger boobs?! How did you even get these things to growl like that? They’re almost as big as your head!”

 

Laughing all the while she was groped by her sister, Patty looked back at Blair before shrugging. “I guess if Maka was more playful like Liz we’d probably have more fun with each other~b34;” Turning on her sister before tackling her into the couch, both siblings laughed as the younger of the two straddled her older sister as her breasts were played with.

 

Licking her lips as she enjoyed the display the two were presenting her with, Blair purred softly before withdrawing Maka from her cheek. “Cute, aren’t they? I bet you want to join in too, don’t you mousy?” Blair whispered before giving the shrunken teen a quick peck on her face.

 

“So, what would you do with Maka if she were less of a prude, and more like me? Nya~” Blair mewed as she raised her hand up in a cat-like fashion to tease the two sisters groping one another. Looking to the magical cat with promiscuous expressions, both Liz and Patty glanced at one another before smirking.

 

“Easy! We’d probably straddle her together and play with her body as we do you.” “Yeah! I’d make her eat me! I could ride her face all night like a cowboy! b34;” “Don’t you mean a cowgirl…?” “Oh… right! Like that! b34;”

 

Hearing the two beginning to list off different positions they’d put her in given half the chance, the blonde meister was at a loss for words. ‘T-They’d play with me…? T-T-Together?!’ Just how close were these two!? Feeling the finger that was still pressed into her crotch beginning to move again, Maka gasped weakly as she heard all the fun things her friends would put her through… All and all, they didn’t sound that bad. If she were asked to… she might even say yes to everything…

 

“I’d probably shrink her down myself. I’d like a little Maka Mousy to play with all helpless and weak~, Nya~.” Blinking in surprise, both Liz and Patty looked back at the catgirl before crooked grins spread across their faces. “That would be awesome! Can you actually do that!?” “Yeah! How come you never shrank anything before?! Can you make the drinks bigger then!?”

 

Snickering as the twins began to toss out ideas, Blair decided to capitalize on the confusion being tossed around as she saw the compromising position the sisters were in. At some point, Liz mounted her little sister with Patty laying under her. Her ass was in the air, and the catgirl could see the light red G-string that was peeking out from between the crack of her jeans.

 

‘Too easy~.’

 

Leaning forward as the girls talked, Blair grinned like a Cheshire cat before lifting Maka over the visible crack in the inebriated girl’s pants. Seeing herself moved towards her two friends, the shrunken girl’s eyes widened as it dawned on her what the larger woman was about to do.

 

“W-WAIT, BLAIR! DON’T LET THEM- “Not getting a chance to finish her sentence as she screamed once she was dropped in midair, Maka soon impacted with something soft before she slid downward, her surroundings becoming darker by the second… as well as humid too…

 

Feeling a foreign feeling in the back of her pants as she spoke, a sudden touch against her sensitive ass soon caused Liz to eep before she jumped off her little sister in surprise. “WHAT THE HELL?! I THINK THERES SOMETHING IN MY UNDERWEAR!!!”

 

Laying back into her body pillow as she watched the show she had just set in motion, Blair chuckled quietly before looking over to Patty. “Why don’t you help your sister out with her problem? You have plenty of experience getting into her pants, don’t you?”

 

Looking up at Blair with a bright red face from all the groping she had received, Patty didn’t question the catgirl as she moved over to her sister, just was equally intoxicated as she was. “Oh-kay~b34;” Pushing her sister's face down as she continued to scream about something moving, the younger of the Thompson's pulled her older sibling's pants down before tearing the G-string away as well before her expression shifted from amusement to confusion.

 

Gasping for air once Liz's ass cheeks separated, Maka coughed as she tried to gather her bearings. She had swallowed a mouthful of the older girl’s ass sweat when Blair dropped her in here. As her eyes winced from the sudden exposure to light, the blonde paled as she looked up at Patty, with an equally frozen gaze.

 

‘Shit…’ She was looking… Looking, at her… She’d seen her…

 

Feeling her soul beginning to leave her body out of her mouth, Maka had to try and hold back her tears. This was it; her life was over. Patty was going to scream and let her sister know what’s going on… And… and after that, everyone else would find out… Her reputation was ruined… her life was-.

 

Gasping as a finger was shoved into her stomach, Maka gawked as she looked at Patty’s expression. It had changed from shock, to mischievous. ‘U-Uh oh…’ What, was that face she was making?! Feeling herself shoved backward, the blonde meister’s eyes widened as she impacted with something squishy… and rather smelly too. It didn’t take a genius to figure out, that her back was against Liz’s anus…

 

“P-Patty…?”

 

Smirking, the larger blonde shoved her finger harder into Maka, penetrating her older sibling much to both girl’s shock. ‘I have no idea what’s going on… but this is fun~b34;’ All that funny talk about Maka shrinking and then finding her shrunk was hilarious! Plus, Blair had given the younger girl some kinky ideas.

 

The shrunken girl was indeed helpless like this… and, the younger Thompson wanted to see if her assumption was true or not about Maka being a kinky girl. This was the quickest way she could think of to find out~.

 

Screaming as something wiggling entered her butt, Liz looked back at her little sister horrified before moaning as she felt an all too familiar feeling as Patty shoved her face into her older sister’s ass. “W-W-Wait, P-Patty, what did you doo-~oh… ohh, mmm…”

 

Groaning as she felt her siblings’ tongue against her anus, the older of the pair laid into the couch letting her sister do what she wanted. This actually felt pretty good… And whatever the hell was inside of her was wiggling like crazy! She was getting pretty wet, to say the least…

 

Squalling in delight from the surprising turn of events, Blair glomped Patty before pressing her breasts into the blondes back and grabbing her own. “Aww, does the little gunner girl like my Maka mousy~? She’s just as helpless as I told you~. All weak, and defenseless from the big bad kitties who want to play with her!” Blair purred before biting down softly on Patty's earlobe.

 

Moaning into her sister’s ass, Patty dug her tongue deeper into her sister as she tasted her sibling’s sweaty hole. As well as a new flavor too. She could feel the tiny feet of Maka writhing on her tongue! It was turning her on so much! And thankfully Blair had her covered it seemed.

 

Gasping for air in the tight confines she was unceremoniously stuffed into, Maka grunted weakly as she tried to gather her bearings, but Patty was making that particularly hard to do with her tongue coming up the length of her legs.

 

‘S-She saw me… she saw me, and shoved me up her sister's butt!’ Just what had she gotten herself into?! She didn’t know what was going on anymore! And why was she trying to lick her when she was inside Liz’s rear?! The blonde meister could feel the bubbly girl's tongue digging into her groin fiercely as her older sibling wailed loudly.

 

If that weren’t enough though, the larger blonde was squeezing her anally causing the shrunken teen to get squished even further by Liz’s powerful muscles. Attempting to cover her crotch with her hands so the tip of Patty’s tongue would stop probing her lower lips, the miniature girl soon whimpered as her arms were firmly pinned to her side by the tight walls surrounding her. She was completely helpless to the inebriated girl’s…

 

Watching intently as she continued to grope and play with the younger of the two Thompson sisters, Blair licked and suckled on Patty’s neck as she watched the younger girl eating out her older sibling. Maka was sure to be having fun in there, even if she wouldn’t admit it.

 

‘I just hope my mousy is ready to keep playing~.’ She was getting hungry again, and she wanted to eat her up with a different pair of lips~. Shifting her feline gaze to Liz as the blonde cried into the sofa, they were all squished on, the Bombay’s eyes widened in excitement as she saw the older of the two blondes fingering herself furiously. She looked ready to burst…

 

Which meant, Maka would be coming back out for more fun soon enough~. Trailing her tongue across the curvaceous girl’s collarbone, Blair slipped a hand down Patty’s panty as she felt her soaked undergarments. She was ready to explode too! This night was getting better and better by the second!

 

Gritting her teeth as she felt her climax approaching fast, Liz whimpered as her ass was eaten out by her little sister. Patty always did this! She would jump her any chance she got when they were alone. Why was she always so aggressive? It made her think back to the days when they lived on the streets…

 

But there were some fond memories there too. One of which is her younger sister learning just what it took to get her off. And she wasn’t holding back in the slightest! Crying out as she felt a lite bite on her ass, Liz clenched her fists before screaming as she orgasmed, her body going limp into her sister’s eager arms as she kept the older girl’s ass prone in the air so she could continue feasting on it.

 

Giggling as she got her sister off so soon, Patty began to suck loudly as she felt the shrunken girl, she had started this activity with being pulled back into her mouth. Once she caught enough of her in there, the blonde pulled back releasing Maka from her sisters’ tight sphincter, back into the open air.

 

Seeing her opportunity, the moment her little mouse had been released, Blair grabbed Patty’s head before falling backward, taking the startled weapon girl with her. Landing on her back with her legs wide open, the older woman didn’t waste a second to wrap them around the younger Thompson sister’s neck, locking her in place.

 

“Now it’s my turn, nya~! Go on, do me next~.” Blair winked, before pulling her purple panties aside and presenting her glistening folds to the blurry-eyed blonde. Hanging partially out of Patty’s mouth, Maka groaned from being so roughly tossed around, but her senses returned upon seeing the naked crotch of the catgirl she was quickly approaching.

 

‘Oh no… not again…’ She had just gotten out of someone! Watching in disbelief as she was forced up against Blair’s listening lower lips, the shrunken girl whimpered as Patty’s tongue began to force itself into her crotch again. It felt so good… And it didn’t look like either of the two weapons sisters cared about what was happening… Perhaps, it would be fine if she just… gave in again…

 

Letting the voice that often told her how to listen and act grow mute as she gave in the pleasure she was receiving, Maka moaned softly as she began to sink into Blair’s depths. She wanted this… She really wanted this! To be played with by not one, but three giantesses?! How could she ever refuse such an invitation? She could let her other side deal with the ramifications later…

 

Mewing happily as she felt her little mouse entering her, Blair licked her lips as she pulled Patty up against her crotch before she began to rock her hips into the eager blonde. The younger Thompson was always happy to lick whatever was put in front of her. She was much less squeamish than Liz. But the older blonde certainly knew her way around her sisters’ body too, once she got in the proper mood.

 

Grinning as she watched the older of the two siblings beginning to kneel back up after her orgasm passed, her eyes locked on her sister’s rear before she began to work her jeans off. It looked like she was ready to take a turn with Patty now too~.

 

Pushing her fingers through the younger girl’s hair, Blair mewed loudly as she humped the voracious girl currently lapping at her cunny. And of course, on her little Maka mousy too~. ‘I just love how these things turn out, nya~.’ Liz was already beginning to go down on her little sister now that she was exposed and that was giving Patty enough reason to keep eating her out.

 

Squishing the prone girl's head with her plump thighs, Blair continued to make various cat-like sounds as she let the other two play around themselves. It took even less time for the evening to get heated than she expected it to. And now her mousy got to see firsthand what it was like to be preyed upon by three needy kitties~.

 

Moaning in bliss deep within Blair, Maka whined and whimpered as she felt Patty’s tongue going at her crotch again as she gripped onto the soft, pink walls around her for support. It was much better this time around. At least inside of Blair, she could freely move. The smell as well wasn’t nauseating… though, it was still quite potent. She could smell nothing but the cat witch all around her… It was a scent she was sure to never forget…

 

Twisting her crotch against the tip of the larger teen's tongue, the blonde meister panted softly as she let her classmate eat her out within her fellow giantess. This was wrong on so many levels… But she honestly didn’t care. The pleasure… it was just too much for her to bear! She couldn’t sit by this time… It was just like before when she had been deep within Blairs stomach and intestines… She couldn’t control herself than either…

 

Leaning her head down shamefully, Maka’s eyes were glossy as she did whatever she felt like doing. That voice that usually dictated her life wasn’t around right now. She could do whatever she wanted, and not worry about being told how wrong it was…

 

Grinning as her tongue hung out of her mouth, Maka shuddered as she trailed it down the length of Blairs inner walls, a thick coat of her excitement glazing it. ‘S-So… I guess this is what she tastes like…’ It was very, gooey… And flavorless really. But, not all unpleasant. The larger cat girl’s spit had more flavor than this did…

 

Continuing to lick as she tried to acquire some kind of a taste for it, Maka was soon interrupted as she felt the wall around her beginning to tighten up. ‘A-Already?! B-But I was just getting started!’ She wanted to stay here! She wanted to keep going! This wasn’t fair! She hadn’t had enough yet!

 

Digging her fingers into the supple flesh around her, Maka grit her teeth angrily as she felt the larger woman bouncing her hips rhythmically to Patty as her tongue continued to tickle them both. This wasn’t enough… it wasn’t nearly enough!

 

Withdrawing one hand and fingering herself with it furiously, Maka sobbed softly as she tried to derive as much pleasure out of this as she could. She knew what was about to happen… And she wasn’t ready yet…

 

‘Not yet… Please, not yet!’

 

Drawing in rugged breaths now as her insides were titillated by the shrunken girl, and by the constant suckling and slobbering from the blonde trapped between her thighs, Blair tried to hold out as long as she could, but… she was failing miserably.

 

‘I should have known… Knowing my little mousy’s inside me reeeeally turns me on!’ She couldn’t hold off what was coming any longer! Clenching her fists in Patty’s hair, the younger blonde seemingly ignoring the rough hair pulling as she too was being eaten out by her older sister, Blair soon howled as a sharp cry escaped her lips, the sound being something akin to a cat yowling into the night.

 

With an arch in her back and a vicelike grip on the younger Thompson sister, the older woman came hard into Patty’s mouth as she felt Maka washed out of her as she passed right between the cat girl’s lower lips.

 

Falling flat on her back as she gasped repeatedly for air, Blair’s eyes were wide in shock from what had to have been one of the more explosive orgasms she had as of yet. ‘W-Wow Maka… You really got me going, didn’t you?’ She felt like she was in heat right now because of her! And it wasn’t all that unpleasant either…

 

Feeling a few light pats on her thigh, Blair raised her head shakily before paling as she saw Patty’s face beginning to turn a shade of blue. Screeching as she let go of the poor girl’s neck, the older woman began to try and fan her to cool her off after suffocating her between her legs. She had completely forgotten that she needed to breathe still…

 

However, she didn’t seem unconscious, just dazed as she laid slumped over happily as her sister continued to play with her limp form. ‘Heh… you two are always entertaining to have around~.’ But there was something even more entertaining to be had.

 

Seeing an arm sticking out of Patty’s mouth, Blair leaned down before pulling on it as Maka came out, coughing and sputtering. She looked like a waterlogged mousy now! Giggling to herself as she lifted the shrunken girl up to eye level, the larger woman blew on her gently causing the smaller girl to shiver from the cold breeze on her glossy flesh.

 

“Mmmm~, my, my… What a delectable little mousy I found~. I guess Patty didn’t finish eating you, did she? Maybe you’d like another trip through me instead~.” Blair winked before opening her mouth for Maka to look down. She didn’t mean it of course. She had no interest in eating the blonde again after the torture she put her bowels through. But her words had their actual intended effect on her.

 

Watching with glee as Maka began to pant in her hand and touch herself with a needy expression on her features, Blair knew she had done it. The shrunken girl was completely broken at this point. Pretty much anything she did, she knew the younger girl would eagerly accept. That annoying uppity personality of hers she put up wasn’t around to spoil any more of their fun! And that meant, the magical Bombay could do this without any consequences to either of them.

 

Crawling off the couch as she let the two sisters continue to play with one another, Blair strut to the middle of the room with Maka in hand before she raised her hand in the air. “Pum-Pumpkin, dance, dance, pole!” She screamed before a loud cracking noise could be heard.

 

Instantly a large, orange, and black pole shot down through the roof before impaling itself into the floor, causing it to become stationary. Smirking in amusement at her party trick of a magic spell, Blair strutted up to it before grabbing the Halloween colored beam and spinning around on it as she swung Maka by her hand.

 

“Are you ready to play with your kitty Mistress, Maka mousy? You get a private dance!” Blair cooed as she moved the shrunken girl down to her waist again. Gazing back at Blair as she neared the older woman’s crotch yet again, a crooked smile fell over the blonde’s lips.

 

She didn’t know what was happening anymore… And honestly, she didn’t care. She just wanted to go back. Go back to being played with. Go back to feeling good. Go back, to serving her Blair… She had proven time and time again she liked being submissive to her… and now, even her friends knew, and it looked like they didn’t care.

 

Everything right now, was just so perfect, not to embrace it. She felt so stupid for waiting this long to do just that…

 

Seeing a euphoric look on her Maka’s little face, Blair smiled before pushing the shrunken teen between her labia, before moving her crotch against the pole. “Hang on tight little mousy~. We’re going for a spin!” Giggling as she began to dance around in front of the Thompson sisters, the older witch mewed and moved in ways to show off her form to them, taking extra time to spread her lower lips and reveal her little passenger within.

 

Soon enough, both Liz and Patty were giggling themselves as they enjoyed the stripper show the magical cat was giving them. Neither of the death weapons knew why Maka was the way she was, but between all the playing they had been doping and the drinks from before, they honestly didn’t care. This was one of the hottest things they had both ever seen!

 

Rubbing herself along the length of the pole, every so often breaking to touch her lower lips and play with Maka’s tiny form, Blair took her time with her dance. This reminded her of what she used to do before she moved in with Soul and Maka… well, moved in was a relative term really…

 

She was sort of just crashing there, and the pair forgot she wasn’t just a cat. She had need's to… And thankfully, now that the shy little bookworm of a meister had shown her other side, the catgirl wasn’t about to let her get away!

 

Grinding slowly down as she squatted, Blair’s eyes shined with excitement as she humped her stripper pole before wrapping her legs around it and leaning all the way back, her impressive chest bouncing up and down for the twins to admire. They could have a little eye candy since she had her mousy all to herself right now.

 

Fingering both herself and Maka as she bathed in the pleasant writhing within her, the older woman began to lower herself back down before moving her ass up against the beam as she shook it hypnotically. “Enjoying the entertainment, you two? I can tell Maka is! She’s having the time of her life! I think she even said she loved being inside of you Liz~” Blair called out cheekily.

 

Twisting her body around the pole to face the two girls once more, the magical Bombay giggled as she watched both sisters making out now as they got into the mood again. That was good for them. It meant the older woman could focus her attention on her mousy instead. She really needed it to if her squirming was anything to make of it.

 

Moving her hand back down and spreading her lips apart, Blair purred loudly as she saw the small form of the blonde masturbating as she pleasured herself sporadically. She looked so cute~. But she never said her pet could touch herself. It was the Mistress’s job to please her prey.

 

Reaching in and pinching the teenager’s leg, the larger woman pulled Maka out about halfway before rubbing both herself and the tiny girl as she used her body to get off. “Nya~, my little mousy feels so good in this kitty’s, kitty~. I might need to make this stay permanent if you keep me feeling this good~.”

 

Panting lewdly as she gave up her dance act and just stood there masturbating with the smaller girl, Blair quivered as she used one hand to steady herself with the pole and the other to get off. Maka’s frantic movements… The ambiance. The twins going at it with one another just a few feet away. This was just such an erotic night!

 

Mewing happily, as her inner muscles began to tighten up around the blonde, Blair’s eyes lulled back before she cried out in bliss, her legs giving up under her before she slid down the dance pole she had summoned and slumped to the floor in a sweaty heap.

 

Panting softly as her hand fell out from between her legs, Blair moaned weakly as she felt the smaller form of Maka slide out in a puddle of her juices as she laid on the floor unmoving. Peering down at her, a small smile soon graced the cat girl’s lips as she saw the meister unconscious. She was smiling happily and looked utterly content with herself.

 

Giggling as she picked up the tuckered-out teen, the cat witch stood up slowly as she gathered her bearings before moving Maka back between her breasts to snuggle up. She probably needed to shower, but that could wait.

 

While the mousy was sleeping, the kitty still needed to play. And luckily, there were two other kittens on their couch currently going at it.

 

Licking her lips in anticipation, Blair grinned as she sauntered over towards Liz and Patty hungrily.

 

The night was only just getting started, after all, ~.

 

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

 

 

“Mmmmm… Blair…”

 

 

“Nya~? Dreaming about me, are we? Fufufu~. Such a good little mousy you turned out to be, Maka~.”

 

 

Opening her eyes slowly, as a thick layer of crust coated them, causing the groggy girl to rub her eye-lids weakly. However, as she did an odd smell assaulted the blonde causing her to regain consciousness a little faster. She smelled… off…

 

Blinking rapidly as she tried to get her vision to turn on, Maka soon saw her surroundings before growing wide-eyed as her memories assaulted her all at once. Sitting on the couch as she took it in, the younger teen looked around in disbelief as she saw all the things that had actually happened. It hadn’t been a dream…

 

Laying next to her naked, and cuddled into each other’s arms were Liz and Patty. They seemed completely lifeless, which worried the teen, but they were still breathing… if only barely. They must have been completely drained…

 

The bottles that were strewn across the ground also probably had something to do with that. Were they even old enough to drink? Looking around at the other oddities, a few came to mind immediately. The floating Pumpkins picking up different articles of trash and empty bottles. The gigantic stripper pole stuck into the ground! And of course, a very naked Blair walking back and forth as she waved her hands around commanding her magic to tidy up the mess they had made.

 

“Goooooood morning my little Maka mousy~. I hoped you had fun last night, nya~.” Blair winked as she turned around to command her familiars, all the while giving the blushing teen a peek of her bare ass as well.

 

Going red upon the sight, Maka quivered before moving a hand unconsciously down to her waist. Unfortunately for her, it became apparent immediately that she was naked as she did it though which only attributed to the blonde’s embarrassment. But, she was at least back to her normal height...

 

‘I-I-It’s real… it’s all, real… Oh, my… god…’ SHE FELT COMPLETELY MORTIFIED! “Now, now, Maka… none of that! Mistress’ orders!” Blair snapped, drawing the attention of the horrified teen back towards her. Looking up at the catgirl as she sauntered over to the shorter girl, the Bombay's eyes landed on the meister’s nude form before she leaned over and sat down on her lap, trapping her in place.

 

Letting out a mix between a gasp and an eep as the older woman hands wrapped around her neck, blood rushed to different places on the blonde as she was forced to look into the cat girl’s eyes. “Look, Maka. I spent a lot of effort getting you to open up. Don’t go throwing all I did for you away, got it?” Her statement was less of one and more like a warning…

 

Seeing the somewhat serious expression Blair wore, the teenager gulped unsure of how to reply. But thankfully she didn’t have too as her lips met with the older woman’s as they kissed. Moaning unconsciously as her mouth was dominated by the aggressive girl, Maka sunk into Blair’s hands obediently as she felt her chest groped in turn.

 

Once they broke apart, Blair continued to stare back at Maka before she licked her lips, a smirk gracing them as she tasted herself on the blonde. “Look, my little mousy~. You like perverted things. There’s nothing wrong with that! Don’t go bottling those feelings up and never letting them out. Your desires are nothing to be ashamed of. I just showed you that others besides you like these kinds of things. Take a look at them for crying out loud!” Blair laughed as she pointed to the sleeping siblings, still curled up naked in one another's arms.

 

“If they can do that without losing any sleep at night, then letting someone take charge of you every once and a while shouldn’t be so, weird… right?” Blair purred, before leaning forward and giving the blondes cheek a little lick.

 

Gulping from the innocent act, Maka blushed before reaching up and touching her wet skin. Her tongue felt so warm… and she left a lot of saliva on it… Feeling her excitement rising again, the younger girl stared down before blushing as her eyes landed on the cat girl’s breasts. Damn it! Nowhere she looked there was any way of escaping this!

 

Feeling her chin grasped, however, Blair tugged her head back before the shorter girl felt her stomach drop. The cat witch was wearing a predatory expression as her piercing eyes stared into her. It was enough to cause the meister to tremble… And with what she had faced with Soul, that was really saying something…

 

“Feel free to go back to doing what you normally do Maka. What happened yesterday stays between us~. I won’t tell anyone, and these two were too drunk to remember most of it I’m guessing. Whatever happens next, is up to you… However,” Blair trailed off, before giving the younger girl another kiss.

 

Feeling her jaw gripped tightly as she was forced into the lip lock and not allowed to leave, Maka completely slumped down now as her body gave out under her, Blair taking the opportunity to weigh her down with her own as they made out passionately.

 

As the minutes ticked by, the older cat girl’s oral assault not dying down until she finally released her grasp on the blonde, Blair leaned back before sighing contently. “However, if I ever catch you playing with yourself again as I did before… Then you’ll wish I just ate you!” Blair snapped aggressively before her eyes glowed a vibrant shade of purple.

 

“I’ll do things to you that your pathetic little videos would get flagged down for! Taking a trip through my body will feel like a luxury stay compared to what your Mistress can come up with as punishment! Got it? My, little, mouse?” Blair punctuated her words with a peck on each of Maka’s cheeks and forehead.

 

Staring back at Blair with her mouth hanging agape and trembling, the only thing the blonde could think of doing was simply nodding. ‘H-H-Her, mouse… M-My, Mistress…?’ That was still a thing…? She… She had a mistress…

 

Feeling Blair leave her lap as she stood back up giggling, the catgirl began to saunter around again as she made her way towards the staircase before pausing at the landing. “Well? Are you coming with me?” Blinking slowly as she tried to process what Blair had just said, the catgirl turned around with an all too familiar predatory look on her face before she began to beckon the teen over with her finger.

 

“Come along mousy~. Your kitty wants to take a bath with her pet~. You really need one too~. Be thankful it’s not in my mouth~.” Blair cooed before walking up the stairs leaving Maka dumbfounded.

 

Was this, really what life would be like, from now on…?

 

Looking around slowly as different things happened around her, the younger girl was unsure of what to do. Trash was cleaned up by pumpkins. The pole had begun to rise back up towards the sky where it came from, and the twins were slowly starting to move around and stir again. Everything was beginning to move… and she should too…

 

Licking her lips as she tasted Blair's tongue still lingering on them, a weak smile fell across the teenager’s face.

 

‘I guess… I could get used to this…’ Perhaps, it was time she stopped pretending that she didn’t like these feelings. Blair certainly had proved her wrong.

 

Standing up slowly, as her legs continued to wobble under her, Maka blushed from the feeling of being naked in her living room, before she began to run towards the staircase. She needed to get changed immediately… But first… She had a bath to take… with… with her, Mistress…

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ __ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

 

 

Epilogue

 

“Hey, Maka, I’m back.”

 

“Hey, Soul! Did you enjoy your trip with Black star?”

 

“Yeah, it was alright and all. We went a little overboard though. Huh? Hey, are you alright? You seem… I don’t know. Bubbly… It’s kind of weird.”

 

Blushing a bit, Maka shrugged unsure of what to say as she went back towards the kitchen where she was making breakfast for the day. “I don’t have a clue what you mean. You hungry? I’m making bacon and eggs.”

 

Hearing the death weapon sigh as he began to make his way into their apartment, Blair listened coyly as the two teens started to banter between one another. It seemed that her time with Maka had left her in a better overall mood. Even her partner had picked up on it.

 

Yawning tiredly from all the playing she had done over the week, the magical Bombay rolled into her back before stretching her real body out a bit. She had remained in her human form for so long she almost forgot how flexible she hadn’t been in it.

 

It felt pretty good to just relax. Sadly, with Soul back, it would be harder for her to play with her little mousy as much as she wanted to. Maka had elected to keep what they did a secret still. But that was fine with her. She usually slept on the blonde’s bed anyway. If she ever got a particular itch to dominate her plaything, she was only a form change away from doing just that~.

 

As far as anyone knew, nothing had happened. And the cat witch would make it a point to keep it that way, for as long as her Maka wanted to.

 

“WHAT THE HELL!? WHY IS THERE A HOLE IN THE CEILING?!”

 

Stiffening, Blair’s eyes widened before she cringed and jumped off the back of the shelf she had been lounging on before making her way upstairs to hide.

 

‘Craaaaaaaap! I forgot about the pole!’

 

Hopefully, her mouse could come up with an excuse… For now, the Bombay elected to hide instead. She’d come out in a bit once other things had been discussed~.