- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Author's Chapter Notes:

So this story will not include extreme sexual content, scat, or watersports, or have much in terms of thighs, hands, navel, and anal. There will be a lot of content regarding feet, as that is my main fetish, but I will have other elements and kinks as to flavor it up. And before some of you RWBY fans ask, no he does not have an aura, nor will he be invincible or unnaturally boosted.

For those who question the appearance of each of the characters, the show is quite popular so looking them up will be easy.

 

Punch, faint, uppercut, duck, catch, twist, and chop. That was how the fight started and ended. Vigilante and wannabe Huntsman Jack Browne was as good at hand to hand as Atlas was at looking Faunus friendly. Speaking of Faunus, the wolf kin in white was getting away with his buddies. He quickly grabbed his illegal Atlesian sidearm and attempted to shoot at the fleeing heisters who had just gotten away with yet another dust robbery. There was no way he was going to keep up with them. With a worried look, he turned his head to face the shopkeeper who had just been robbed. He was still in shock at what just happened. Tossing him a handful of lien in his direction and took off. He went in the direction of the people who had just robbed a dust store. While they weren’t in standard White Fang uniform, all the criminals were in white and were Faunus, so he was strongly inclined to believe that they were either posers, or they were looking to join. Regardless, he chased after them before settling on the fact that they were long gone.


He sighed as he sat in an alley. He would attempt to hide later. The police would first secure the area of the shop and take a look at the destruction, of which Jack had stupidly tried to fry the offenders by shooting a container of fire dust, which detonated every other fire dust container not yet grabbed by the thieves and left the shop with a destroyed interior and little dust left. He cursed himself for the mistake that disarmed him. He had always wanted to be a huntsman and when one trainee had single handily taken down a group of robbers, he wanted to do the same and get noticed. He had no formal training and couldn’t afford to attend the proper schools to get his license. He could afford a black market dust revolver utilized by Atlas’s military, so that was enough for him. He was in Vale, anyway.


He looked down at his brown leather vest over a white button-down shirt. He kept the sleeves at his elbows. His grey pants and black shoes only added to his odd appearance. His hair was brown and his skin was tan, even for fair skin standards. His face was circular with a medium sized nose and light blue eyes. Usually, after failing at stopping criminals, he slipped into a quick state of depression at what his life was to come. He wanted way too much to attend Beacon Academy and would go to great lengths just to get inside.


As he heard the sirens, he got up and slowly disappeared into the alleyway. No use sticking around for much longer. He would then be totally alone in the dark city at night to ponder the situation. His situation as a vigilante wasn’t working too well. Unless he could land a shot from his pistol, his combat skills weren’t great. He was good at parkour, so his stamina wasn’t that bad. In terms of speed, he was lacking as well. He needed a way to get money to go to an academy somehow. He didn’t care if he was the oldest one in his class, just as long as he got the title.


He then heard movement. Multiple people close by. The shuffling of footsteps and dead silence gave away that they wanted to remain hidden. Drawing his pistol, he followed the noise and soon discovered the same trio from before at the store. Quickly firing a shot, he nailed the one who had put him on his ass before in between the shoulders. His arms drew back as he convulsed when falling over. The two others were instantly alarmed. He fired another shot but missed one of the remaining offenders who was charging him. The other went to the one who was shot. The one who was charging him had a sack of dust containers in it. He swung it as he got within swinging range and knocked the pistol out of Jack’s hands, but not before or after Jack had fired. The sack took the shot and fell apart. The dust shot struck the second attacker, sending him backward. The third and final wanted to avenge his partners and also charged Jack, who was disarmed and stunned, surrounded by opened and closed dust containers. Jack snapped out of his daze quickly and grabbed two containers that were open and swung them to empty the contents into the air as an attempt to blind his opponent. He took a step back and slipped on another container, to which it went into the air and more dust joined the mix. Jack scrambled to get back up as the attacker, unfazed by the dust, charged through the cloud. They both locked with each other. The Faunus had tried to tackle him, but him being on one knee put him too low to do so. They just held each other, trying to throw the other off balance and away.


But then the dust hit. They each inhaled a lot of the dust in the air and their sight was getting worse. Jack was the first to drop. The criminal soon after. Neither would wake up for a while.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jack woke up on hardwood flooring. Slowing coming back to consciousness, he sat up and looked around. It was dark and night didn’t seem to have left the atmosphere. However, there was definitely a different environment than the dark alley he remembered. It wasn’t a city street, but he quickly recognized it as a dorm room of Beacon Academy! A place he so longed to get into his entire life was finally surrounding him. But he wasn’t excited. In fact, he was even more confused as the room wasn’t to scale as it should have been. It was way bigger. As if it had been made for a giant. He couldn’t believe what he was seeing. Everything was huge. As if to cut his time short of wondering what was going on, a flush of a toilet could be heard in the bathroom of the dorm room he was in. Snapping into survival mode, he took account of his location. He was in between two jury-rigged bunk beds with a drawer behind him. A ball of orange socks was on the ground next to an open drawer. His head spun towards the door of the bathroom, the lock now turning. He started to panic as his size, compared to the rest of the room, was as big as a grain of rice.


Team RWBY had all gone to a party that night. Well, except one who stayed behind. After using the bathroom, she opened the door to the rest of the dorm room to go back to her bed. It was revealed to Jack that the person behind the door was none other than a member of team RWBY. His options were few, so he had to choose wisely……..


Option 1: Ruby opens the door, Jack attempts to get her attention with his gun

Option 2: Weiss opens the door, Jack attempts to run under her bunk

Option 3: Yang comes out the bathroom, Jack takes cover in the socks

Option 4 (keep reading): Blake comes out the bathroom, Jack attempts to get her attention with his body


Blake stepped out the bathroom in her black robe with her book in hand. Parties never were her thing. Going back to her bed, her eyes never left her book. No one was in the room with her, so she took the time to read her books.


Jack saw Blake Belladonna, a member of team RWBY, and immediately decided to try to get her attention. She was walking in his direction, which boosted his confidence at his frantic waving and the possibility of his plan working. Though as soon as she was a few steps into the room did he realize how big she truly was. Her bare feet created booms that got louder and louder as she drew closer. He speed was mind-boggling. He had realized his mistake in remaining stationary. The shock of the situation kept him from moving as she came closer and closer. Her shadow fell over him as her right foot placed itself over him. Letting out a yelp, her sole came down on him. But just before she had crushed him, her cat-like reflexes and sensitivity detected him. Taking her weight off her foot spared him, however after the long day, he remained plastered to her foot. Looking behind her as she brought her foot back to inspect it, she saw Jack but didn’t think of him as much more than a mite of dust. Putting her foot back, Jack was crushed beneath her weight. He died not knowing what had happened to get him there. She killed him without knowing that she had taken a life.

 

Chapter End Notes:

I got the formula from a guy doing a Star Wars IS and thought of it as interesting. If everything gets too chaotic, I will make necessary changes to make sure you guys don’t have to wait too long.