- Text Size +
No matter how hard Joe tried to escape Anna's asshole, it fought back against him matching his efforts with ease. Every time he tried to force his way out of the headlock he was in, Anna's ass only tightened its grip around Joe's neck, choking him even more than it did, which forced Joe to suffer as he inhaled the ghastly stenches that had been rotting in her ass since the day she was born. Joe had given up. He had no more energy to give as his lifeless body dangled from Anna's asshole and her cheeks compressed him from all around.

Up above, Anna was having a great time. Being around her new friends who were kind from day one. For the first time she seemed to be settling in nicely in her new home. With each of her friends she enjoyed one particular thing about each one. Peyton seemed great to talk to. Despite her being the somewhat leader of the group, she wasn't particularly demanding or bossy or any of that. With Lia, she loved her crazy, adventurous nature. Yes she did dress and act a bit slutty, but at the end of the day, she loved that side of her and didn't want her to change. Then there was Galina. She was her first friend she met, and the two of them got on like peas in a pod. She believed that that Galina was one of the hottest girls in the world, even hot enough to make Anna blush at times. It was the way that she could look good in such simple clothing.

Not only was she making good friends, but she did have the hots for that Joe guy. Never before had she felt they way she did about anyone else. It was just a shame that it didn't look like he had any feelings back for her. It seemed too good to be true, especially since he hadn't replied to any of her messages since he left the school the day before. All of these thoughts going on inside her head, was making her start to feel funny down below. Anna couldn't get the thought of having Joe inside of her, complete unknown to the fact that her dream was now a reality.

To stop herself from possibly leaking in front of her friends, she started squirming uncomfortably on her seat and tried to take her mind off it. With the movement of Anna on her seat now rocking Joe from side to side, he began to feel very giddy. In one single flash Joe had passed out from the lack of oxygen to his lungs. The smell proved to strong for him. With the wiggling of Anna's ass, it also loosened its grip on Joe's head. His limp body dropped from its prison and settled back in between Anna's ass cheeks.

Anna seemed to be ok for the time being but she still could feel a slight tingle in her loins. The time was now approaching midday and the girls were ready to leave. They sent Anna away down the road to the bus stop as the other girls went the other way to their respective houses. As Anna strolled down the road, she could stop thinking about what the girls had spoken to her right at the end about. It didn't exactly seem normal but they all seemed to know what they were talking about so maybe they were right.

As Anna arrived home, she went straight upstairs to her room where she could finally shower. After stripping down completely naked, Joe was still stuck and unconscious between Anna's ass cheeks. She stood in front of a mirror and began posing to herself. Just as she was finishing before she headed to the shower, something dropped from her ass. Looking down, she couldn't figure what it was that was now lying beside her feet.

Bending down and picking it up in her hands, she realised.

Anna froze. She didn't know what to do but stop and stare at what lay in her palm. Everything that happened had all just come a bit too quickly for her, so she decided to have her shower to see if she could clear her head for a bit. Anna left the room, with the past out body of Joe lying still on Anna's desk.
Chapter End Notes:
Can I just apologise if this chapter was really shit. I knew how I wanted to end the chapter, but I couldn't figure out how I could lead up to it. Eventually, I thought that because I hadn't updated in a week exactly, I should just write what comes naturally to my head and go with it.

Saying that I'm happy I got this chapter out as it set up the next few chapters nicely. What do you think will happen next?