- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Here's the next chapter ready for you guys!

A lot of people wished for some foot action in the comments so here it is as demanded.

I'd like to thank everyone for the support of this story so far! I can't express how grateful I am knowing so many people are enjoying it!
His crash was inelegant, and left a huge splatter right where he landed on the wooden floor. Outstandingly, Joe survived and was even without harm. However he wasn't all out of the woods, as Anna had got her breath back. She was now reaching down to the floor, trying to find her missing sweet so it didn't go rotting in her room. Not wanting to face her st anytime soon, Joe made the executive decision to hide for now and try again later. Looking at the closest thing to him, without thinking, he dove into a shoe that was nearby.

The shoe was on its side, allowing Joe to hop in quickly. It was a pink trainer, with incredibly soft, soles that absorbed his feet into its material. There was a fairly mild stench of sweat and feet in the air, which was obvious being as he was in a shoe, but it didn't bother Joe too much. Definitely not after the fact that it meant that Anna didn't find him and possibly swallow him without even knowing about it.

Safe and still shook from being spun like a washing machine inside of Anna's soggy mouth, Joe decided to rest up for a while. He'll have another shot later. Almost on cue, Joe lay down on the side of the inside of the sole and drifted off to sleep.

Not long later, Anna was relieved to finally finish her homework. Content that her weekend had begun, she headed downstairs to relax on her sofa. Opening her phone, she was sad to see that Joe hadn't replied to her message she sent to him earlier on asking if he was ok. Moving onto her next message she saw that Galina had invited her out for coffee the next morning with the other girls, which Anna happily accepted.

With her plans scheduled for the next day, Anna relaxed in her seat where she stayed for the rest of the night, right till the moment where she headed up to bed, where the tiny man inside her shoe was till sound asleep.

*skip to the following morning*

Anna awoke just after the sun rose from the horizon. Joe was still asleep in her shoe since he was so shattered after the day he had. Sliding out of bed, she spread her toes on the carpet beside her bed as her body started up. She got up early on Saturday's as this was the time when she would go on a run. She always was into fitness and going for runs early in the morning helped her wake up as well as get in touch with her thoughts.

Slipping into a pair of tight fitting shorts, partnered with a pink running top over a sports bra, Anna then moved onto her socks. They were old white running socks, that had darker patches all across the sole and were wearing away in areas where Anna's feet would put the most amount of pressure on. "Really need to update my running clothes" she said to herself still feeling the cold floor through her socks. All that was left were her shoes.

On the floor beneath her lay one of her pink trainers. After tying it up tightly, she then scanned her room looking for the other. She spotted it underneath her desk on its side, completely unaware that her shrunken friend was about to embark on another adventure with her. As she got closer to the shoe, the louder her steps were. Eventually they woke Joe up, but not in time to warn him about the danger lurking right next to him.

Joe hadn't even sat up properly after his hibernation-like sleep before he was flung across her shoe as Anna picked it up and tilted it the right way up. Landing softly on the surface of the sole, Joe looked up in shock to see Anna once again staring down at him, but also not noticing him again. To help fit her dainty size 5 feet into her size 4 1/2 size trainer, she tilted the tip of the shoe towards the floor. Joe fell backwards, tumbling down the bouncy floor, until he just managed to grab hold of the sole, before he hit the toe section.

This however would turn out to be just as bad, as Joe was given no time before Anna's sock clad foot entered the shoe, pile driving itself towards him. Joe could only stare, as the monstrous foot hurtled towards him, before ploughing straight over him. He was pressed and grated into the sole of the shoe, with the ball of Anna's foot resting directly on top of him. The smell instantly intensified to an extremely strong smell of sweat and foot odor. Joe's arms were pinned by his sides and his face pressed into her socked foot, causing him to breathe in the stench, taste the old sweat from previous use, and gag on the sock as it squeezed into his mouth no matter how badly he tried to keep his mouth shut.

Now Anna was ready to go, she stepped out of the house and started running. It was a beautiful clear, sunny morning, but the lack of clouds meant the heat could escape which still made it quite a chilly morning. The cold temperature meant that Anna didn't sweat too much, apart from of course, her feet. Inside her shoe was like a sauna. Sweat was running off her feet, right into her socks. From there, the sweat then seeped down right onto Joe and into the absorbent sole of the shoe. The spongy texture to it, made it super absorbent, and with the pressure put on Joe, he had sunk in so much that he was level with the rest of the sole which is how Anna couldn't feel him squirming away in disgust.

In fairness, Anna probably wouldn't have noticed him anyway. She was way too deep in her thoughts to focus on the slightest of feelings inside her shoe. Music wasn't even needed so Anna had no use of bringing her phone with her. The streets were fairly empty which was perfect for what Anna wanted. What Joe wanted was for Anna to hurry up and get back home, however she was determined to keep going. She had plenty of time till her meet up so she thought what better than to take up as much time as possible out on her run.

The sweat was starting to stretch the fabric of Anna's sock. Slowly, Joe saw more and more of Anna's bare foot coming to view. Then, with one final press from her foot, the sock ripped right where Joe was. In slow motion almost, Joe watched as Anna's foot, glistening in sweat rose above him, before dropping right on top of him, smothering him in the warm fluid. Her foot was so sweaty that Joe ended up sticking to her foot. Joe was swept up from the sole of the shoe, and abducted into the sock with Anna's foot.

Anna almost immediately felt the tear in her sock. Annoyed at herself she stopped for a moment to adjust her foot inside the shoe. Pointing her toes to the ground she wriggled her feet, causing Joe to slip down about an inch. Joe settled unwillingly again, slotting in between the ball of her foot and her toes. This was the filthiest part of her foot, as balls of lint had gathered there, and were now stuck all over Joe's helpless body. The sweat also didn't stop there either. It now began to enter his eyes, stinging the hell out of him which he could do nothing about. Now comfortable again in her shoe. Anna carried on her run still with absolutely no clue as to the pain she was putting the poor boy through.

Feeling thirsty, Anna took I minor detour inside a local corner shop. In there she wanted to get an energy drink to help get her through the journey back. She had been running for 30 minutes now, much to Joe's misery, but still hadn't broken a sweat anywhere apart from her steamy shoes. Whilst thinking about what to get, she curled her toes around Joe, squeezing what little air he already had down there out of him. He tried screaming but only got mouthfuls of foot flesh against his lips which then shoved gallons of sweat down his throat. Eventually she came to a decision on just a simple orange flavoured sports drink. She paid the cashier, who himself was a bit miffed by the smell emanating from her feet, and continued her run.

The return back to Anna's house was much the same for Joe. More sweat, intensifying heat, lack of any air at all let alone clean air. As Anna stepped back inside her house, she was tired. She knew she needed a shower after her workout. The first thing Anna did upon entering her room was check her phone. She may not have needed it during her run but she was still a teenage girl so phone came first. Anna was shocked to see in her messages that Galina had messaged her asking if she could meet earlier than planned.

Galina set the time to meet at 9:30 and said that they needed her there on that time for 'girly stuff'. This meant that Anna had only around 15 minutes to be over there. Not wanting to be late as she was still trying to make good impressions for her new friends, she made the unwanted decision to skip the shower and just make sure she plastered herself in perfume and deodorant. Quickly, Anna stripped down till she was just in her panties. She decided to keep them on as she wasn't showering and the current ones she had on were sweaty so she figured there wasn't a point in getting another pair dirty.

Joe was still stuck to Anna's foot, but was relieved just to be in the fresh air! (Even if he was still face first in her sweaty flesh). Anna grabbed a pair of tights out of her wardrobe and proceeded to put it on. As Anna's foot entered the hole, Joe got caught on the edge of it. This dislodged him from his prison, as he dropped into a rather saggy section of the tights as her feet continued on its path. Joe looked to the side where he saw the other leg enter the other hole on the other side to him. He sighed a huge sigh of relief, knowing that his ordeal with Anna's feet was over, but very quickly realised straight after that, that where he was, was not out of the woods yet. Above him, Anna's soggy, pink panties awaited as he rose straight towards them.
Chapter End Notes:
Hope you enjoyed this chapter! I found the action packed bits a ton of fun to write.

For the next chapter, I'd like you to comment where on Anna's pantie, Joe is gonna end up. Whether that be against a butt cheek, or between the two. Maybe even against her crotch. You choose.....