- Text Size +
Joe stood completely puzzled, no idea what was going on. The pitch blackness that he was drowning him soon faded as his eyes adjusted to the darkness. In front of his fragile, naked body, a large tall structure appeared. It was hard to identify at first, but soon enough, Joe noticed that they looked a lot like school books.

Suddenly, it all started to peice together. The books, the pencils and other stationary in the corner that dwarfed Joe, the metal walls. Joe was inside a locker, but it was huge! "How could it be so big?" Joe thought to himself in disbelief. It surely wasn't possible to make something like a locker so big. Or maybe, just maybe it wasn't the locker that was huge. Maybe he was tiny. Either way, somebody had done this to Joe, and he wasn't going to waste any time in finding out who it was.

Whoever's locker this was was surely the one who did this to him, so if he could climb the pile of books, they might have a name on the front cover, identifying his captor. Joe stared up at the pile of about 3/4 books that stood over double Joe's height. However, the books became quite easy to scale due to their stair-like structure. Soon enough, Joe had made it to the top book, and was approaching the middle of the book. Quickly, he found the writing scribbled on the book, but the handwriting seemed quite hard to read at first.

Squinting, Joe could just about pick of the first name of the person. It read Ellica. Joe repeated the name a couple of times in his head, unsure at first as to who this mystery person was. Then it hit him. A feeling of dread surfed over Joe, and suffocated him in worry. "This could be bad" he thought to himself.

According to stories from Galina, Ellica was the weirdo of the school. She was a master in science and apparently, has tried befriending Galina and her lot before but ended up freaking them all out to the point where she was referred to as "Smellica". It seemed plausible that she would be the one to do it with her being the science geek that she is, but Joe hadn't actually met her before. He didn't even know what she looked like, so he assumed she was the same about him, so how would she know who to target?

Almost as if it was purposely timed, the walls of the locker shook, as sounds from outside echoed off of each wall into Joe's ears. Someone was on the other side of the door, and Joe was completely out in the open. Frozen in fear, all the little boy could do was stand there as the door swun open, with the light flooding into the locker and giving Joe a view of the person in front of him. There was something about this girl that seemed familiar to Joe. Then he remembered. It was the girl he ran into on his way out of the changing room!

"She was Ellica?" Somehow Joe pictured a small, nerdy, maybe even obese girl to be her but no. Ellica was tall, with long straight blonde hair, a thin waist that was gripped tightly by her skirt that was at a reasonable length unlike most girls at the school. She hadn't seemed to have noticed Joe as she seemed to be in a bit of a rush. "No no no! I can't be late noooo!" She shrieked quietly to herself between her teeth. Her next lesson was physics, which was the book that Joe was currently standing on.

Her hand reached down towards Joe, causing him to look away and flinch in reaction, but nothing happened as Ellica scooped up the book by its edges and lifted it up. The sudden lift from beneath him, knocked Joe off of his feet, landing quite roughly on his side. Looking up, Joe saw Ellica unknowingly raise the book all the way up to her chest, as she held it tightly against her body.

Joe held onto the top of the book in fear as he noticed that Ellica was wearing an open top shirt, meaning that he was dangling meters above where her breasts were exposed, ready for him to fall directly into. To make matters worse, Ellica began running to her class, causing a countless amounts of devastating earthquakes that shook Joe's entire world. His grip on the book was weakening with every large step she took.

Eventually, Joe's strength wore out. He fell straight down, screaming deeply as he plummeted towards the cleavage of the girl that he was currently riding. Joe landed softly as he slotted directly between her two breasts that caught him tightly but harmlessly. Ellica' soft, fleshy C cups engulfed Joe as she continued heading off to her class.

Despite her thin figure, wasn't the most athletic person in the world and her body already started to tire. This showed by how Joe could hear her heart beating incredibly quickly all around his fleshy prison. Also, Ellica began to sweat in her cleavage which made the surface around Joe very slippy. Joe found himself slipping down her breasts with each step. He tried desperately to claw his way back up, but her skin was way too slippery to get any purchase on. Joe's feet soon began to dangle out the bottom of her tightly pressed boobs, and was quickly followed by the rest of his helpless body.

Joe tumbled uncontrollably down her shirt and popped out of the bottom, as Joe then plummeted towards the floor, landing with a huge crash. Stunned by the fall, but surprisingly not injured, Joe rose to his feet as he saw Ellica race around a corner and out of sight. Joe looked around to see where he was, and as if luck was on his side for the first time today, he found himself directly beside the sixth form common room. Joe hoped that Anna was still in there. The next lot of lessons had just started and Joe didn't know her timetable to know if she was in a lesson or not.

Just like a kid on Christmas Day, Joe was ecstatic to see Anna, over on the table that she was at earlier, doing some more of her work. He wasted not a single moment before charging over to her. Joe was absolutely certain that she would help him. She was caring towards him when he was normal sized so he thought that she would take extra good care of him at his current size.

Wading through layers of shoes, chairs and handbags, Joe was planning how he would get her attention. It would be hard for someone to spot a tiny person like himself, so he would need to be clever. Spotting her bag lying beside her feet, Joe thought it would be best to climb inside of that so that he can get her help at her house when she's alone and he can get her attention a bit easier.

Upon arrival beside Anna's foot, Joe was shocked looking up at the goddess beside him at how beautiful and flawless she looked at his height. Standing beside her feet, Joe was also able to determine a rough guess at how small he was. Judging by how the tops of her shoes just beat Joe in height, he guessed that he was around a couple of centimetres tall. Not wanting to get distracted however, Joe focused on climbing her handbag. With little grace and elegance, Joe fell to the bottom of her bag, landing in whatever she had down there. The walls were too tall and steep to climb back up, leaving Joe stranded in her bag, where he figured he might be for a while.
Chapter End Notes:
Sorry for the wait, I found it quite hard to write this chapter. It was just difficult in trying to get Joe to Anna which is how I wanted to end this chapter for a specific reason....

The next three chapters are just going to include Joe's attempts in trying to get Anna's attention. The first chapter will include the rest of the day that the characters are currently in. The next will cover the Saturday and the final chapter will cover the Sunday. What I would like is for you to comment exactly what you would like to see in these chapters, and I will include them somewhere in the next three chapters. My only preference is that Anna and Joe are the only characters to be used, and for Anna to be completely unaware.

Thanks again!