- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Another chapter of MAJOR/minor. Updated quick to prove my computer's actually fixed. Will you love it? Will you hate it? I get nervous everytime I upload!

 

MAJOR/minor Chapter 13: POWER/struggles

“I saw you on TV!” Izzellah gasped. She’d never felt starstruck before, but in the forty-five minutes she spent learning his story she’d come to empathize with the Britain born minor greatly. She had to hold back a gleeful squeal.

“Uh yes. I remember that.” He said while trying and failing to cover up his exposed form. The speedo revealed his smooth and trim legs and left very little to the imagination of his endowment. He had to cover his crotch with both hands just to keep an air of mystery and modesty. “I’m surprised you watched it. Most people didn’t like my season. At least that’s what the producers told me.”

“How could anyone not like it!?” Izzellah exclaimed. “You were so relatable and it was kind of a whole love knows no age type thing! I thought it was sweet.”

“Apparently Celina was more popular and they’d been presenting Summer as a villain in the editing. She was the evil old crone looking to steal me away from the loving princess or some such. The execs were pushing me to pick Celina in the finale and give the audience a Hollywood ending. I didn’t and there was a backlash from the fans.”

“Celina was a bitch.” Izzellah spat. “She didn’t respect your art or your career path. She wanted a pet not a husband.”

“She’s actually a pretty nice girl all things considered.” Randalf shivered as a gust of cold air blew through his legs. “Uh if you don’t mind I think I’d rather get going. Have to find myself a pair of trousers.” He started slowly slinking off, his head darting back and forth checking his surroundings.

“What happened?...If you don’t mind me asking.” Izzellah twisted around to follow him around the stairway and behind the hedges next to the school wall that he was using for cover.

“You mean me running away from my wife half naked?” he snarked. “It’s just one of the pitfalls of being married to a MAJOR.”

“So she takes advantage of you.” Izzellah grimaced. She had thought Summer might be better than that.

“Not at all.” Randalf dismissed. “It’s this school really. All these teenagers around brings out that competitive side in her. She likes showing off. I like it too, most of the time.”

“But?”

“I draw the line at being leered at in next to nothing by a bunch of horny students! I still have my self respect!” His voice cracked and Izzellah had to laugh at image in front of her. A cute man, hiding half naked in the bushes.

“It’s not funny.”

“You don’t look bad.” Izzellah noted. “I don’t see the problem. It’s not like they could do anything with Summer there right? I know MAJORS are aggressive but assaulting an old lady to get at her husband would be an exceptionally stupid move.”

“You’d be surprised.” Randalf said.

“Still seems a little silly.”

“Mmmmaybe I also didn’t want to be seen compared to the rest of the guys. You can’t imagine what it’s like to be side to side with one of those living adonises. The comparison is a laughable as it is inevitable.”

“I walk side by side with girls who look better than me, who are taller than me, stronger than me, and they haven’t even had their first period yet.”

“Oh that’s right! You’re a minor too aren’t you!” Randalf laughed. “It’s been so long since I’ve actually had a real conversation with one I almost forgot.”

“That’s not a problem I’ve come across yet.” Izzellah said. “But then again I’ve only talked maybe two regularly.”

“Lucky.” Randalf whistled impressed. “This school has proven to be rather progressive. It hasn’t quite reached the uni yet.” He paused holding Izzellah to the wall as a MAJOR shadow passed by through the cracks of light in the canopy of hedges.

“No minors in the university?”

“Oh there are minors. At least a dozen. All of them following there MAJORS who “major” in classes if you’ll excuse the pun. None interested in anything more than stimulating than the latest television program, when lunch is, or if they can sneak in a quick snog with their MAJOR in between classes.”

“I didn’t know it was that bad.”

“I’m exaggerating for effect, but there is a very wide gap in ideology between the generations. Although I look forward to the change of pace when you get up there Ms. Ivory.”

“You know me?”

“Isn’t that serendipitous?!” Randalf grinned. “Two minors who know each other before they’ve even met! We can skip the benign small talk. Of course it’s hard not to recognize the new unbonded minor everyone’s been buzzing about.”

“Honestly it’s hard to manage sometimes. I feel like an animal at a zoo. Staring eyes has become my background radiation.”

“I’m sure you’ve heard this already but if you pick up a MAJOR that usually goes away. Just make sure it’s a big one.”

“We-...I shouldn’t need to bond a MAJOR just to feel safe. It’s not fair. It’s not right. I’m perfectly capable on my own!”

“Whoa.” Randalf recoiled. “Touch a raw nerve did I?”

“I just.” Izzellah sighed. “I thought school would be an adventure. It’s only been a week and I’m already being fought over and treated like a plaything.”

“You get used to it.” Randalf said. He peeked his head out the bush. The coast was clear he took off in a dart across the open walk of the campus and dived into more shrubbery. Izzellah followed at the same pace. “When I first moved in with Summer most of her family was pawing at me like a new puppy.”

“How’d you manage?”

“I’ve been around MAJORS all my life. Also Summer pummelled most of them.” Randalf said nonchalantly. “It was quite the sight. Her first daughter put up the biggest fight.”

“Sorry to change the subject but do you have a plan here?” Izzellah asked as she followed Randalf through the brush.

“No.” Randalf admitted. “I’m kind of just playing this by ear. School gets out in a few hours. By then the students will be gone and I can call out to Summer. She’ll be pissed but at least I won’t have given half the student body a free show.”

“That’s it? Hiding in the bushes like a frightened squirrel?”

“I’m open to suggestions.”

“Talk to your wife maybe?”

“Oh no can’t do that.” Randalf replied instantly. “Everything’s a power struggle with MAJORS. I stood up to her on this. If I back out know I look like a baby and she’ll start treating me like one.”

“I didn’t get that impression from the show.”

“It’s not so simple.” Randalf informed. “Summer’s great. She….she really is, she’s kind and brave, and doesn’t take crap from anyone…. and well, I want her to think the same of me.”

“I suppose I can understand that.” Izzellah nodded. “In a very childish way. I’m in.”

“What?” Randalf raised an eyebrow.

“I said I’m in. We’ll show Summer!” Izzellah chirped. “I have a free hour anyway let’s go for it.”


 


 



Darren picked himself up off the ground after being completely rolled by what must have been a runaway train.

“Damn.” Said Roland Bishop one of the teams starting line men. “You got sacked boy! We need to get that bitch on the team.”

“Fuck off!” Darren seethed slugging him once in the face.

“Don’t get pissy at me because your day’s been shit.” Roland said with a shove.

Darren clenched his fist ready to scrap but then he let go. Normally this was more than enough excuse for a fight, but he wasn’t in the mood. Nothing seemed to matter lately, not since he’d blown it in front of the minor girl. Izzellah Ivory. Fuck, Braxton would never pay enough for putting his hands on her and screwing him over like that. He had to find away back in her radar.

That’s when fate seemed to align. He spotted them out the corner of his eye. Two small people huddled next to a bush. He had a second chance.


 


 



“It’s a good thing you lost all that weight.” Izzellah commented as she watched Randalf just barely squeeze into her pants. He was taller than her and a hint more built making the already tight jeans look like nearly painted on shorts, but they were still better than the speedo by a large margin.

“But now you have no pants.”

“I’m not fleeing my wife, and also I’m a girl. We don’t have to wear pants.” Izzellah pulled down the hem of her long sleeve button up top so that it went down  past her waist and to the top of her thighs. She was thankful she chose to wear long socks today. Her knee highs, plus her top, plus her uniform jacket and she could pass for respectable if slightly risque. She was banking on the hope that most people wouldn’t pay much attention to the details of a minor’s attire.

“This makes things easier, but we still need to keep our heads down.” Randalf said. “Summer and I are bonded very often. It won’t be hard for her to find me.”

“What can she like track you or something?” Izzellah scoffed.

“Precisely.” Randalf revealed completely serious. “She’s a tier 2. We’ve bonded multiple times. Even though I’m blocking my thoughts and emotions she’s too familiar with my wavelength. You do anything enough times and you build an affinity for it. She’s probably headed back in this direction right now.”

“Can all MAJORS do that?” Izzellah was even more worried about Mei’s game now. Her mind had been an open book so far. Who knows how many MAJORS had picked up on her. She’s been near Brenda twice now! Is that how she’d found them all at the library?

“I don’t know.” Randalf admitted. “Summer’s’ not special in anyway when it comes ot bonding so it’s fair to assume. But fear not madam!” Randalf raised a pointed finger. “I’ve spent two years on this campus! I know a few cheeky hiding spots. There’s absolutely nothing to worry ab-OOOUT!” Randalf yelped.

Izzellah looked up to see her new minor friend lifted up by the belt loop of her pants in the grasp of none other than Darren the Winton in Winton Heights Winton.

“How’s it going princess?” He smiled and winked down at her.

“Darren!” Izzellah shrieked. “Put him down.” She jumped up to reach but he lifted up the minor out of her reach with his advantage in size and strength.

“In a minute.” He mused. “All though you are pretty cute when you’re all flustered. Nice outfit by the way.”

He looked over the minor dangling in the air by nothing but a finger and a strap of fabric.

“Randalf Bradbury.” he smirked as the tiny flailed in the air. “I think I just ran into your sugar mommy.”

“And got knocked on your ass.” Roland added. He was an equally intimidating football player, more heavy than Darren with a completely shaved head and light beard. He looked Hawaiian.

“Shut up.” Darren tossed Randalf back to his friend who took him in a bear hug. “So I was thinking. I never got the chance to invite you out to another lunch.”

“Holding my friend hostage isn’t the way to ask me out.” Izzellah stated flatly.

“Relax. He likes it.” He pointed toward Randalf who was visibly struggling. “You minors enjoy the whole lift and carry thing.”

As if to make his point  he lifted Izzellah up herself.

“You’re really fucking up today Darren.” Izzellah squirmed in his grip.

“Don’t fight it babe. I’ll show you a good time.”

“By forcing yourself on me?”

“By being proactive.” He justified. “I know minors like to be chased.”

“I don’t think you’re qualified to know what minors like.” Izzellah hissed.

“And now you’re playing hard to get.” He said as if it validated his opinion. Both minors found themselves hauled off, completely at the mercy of MAJORS.



It dawned on Izzellah Ivory that up until this moment her experience with MAJORS had been watered down. She thought being kidnapped by Rebecca was bad, she thought being violated by Brenda had been invasive, she thought the casual way Sabrina had hauled her around was obnoxious...she had no idea. Lisa had warned her that MAJORS liked to share minors. So she was passed around like a toy between boy and girl alike. An entourage had formed on the bleachers when Darren had been spotted with not one but two minors. She’d been prodded, groped, squeezed, nuzzled, and embarrassed all while not wearing pants which only encouraged the MAJORS excited fondling. Randalf wasn’t immune to the extra attention either. They seemed to make a game out of who could get a rise out of him. There was also bottles being passed around as freely as she was. It didn’t take a genius to guess what it was.

More often than not she found herself with Darren. It was his show and there was a hierarch forming that he was at the top of. Izzellah found it was an intricate and contradictory game of social cues and intermingling. The men were only allowed to look at her, she was apparently claimed by Darren. The girls could have at her as much as they wanted. Izzellah immediately suspected it was Darren’s attempt to seduce them.

It was invasive, humiliating, dehumanizing. Inside Izzellah was screaming  as she was passed back and forth like a cheap toy. She was passed to a short haired blonde girl.

“You’re so cute.” The girl gasped. She leaned down and nibbled at Izzellah’s neck. The minor felt a hand on her chest as the MAJOR girl pecked as her. Then she felt a finger go under her shirt and tease at her nipple over her bra.

“Stop.” izzellah sighed as she fought this tipsy MAJORS lustful grasp.

“You like that, buttercup?” The MAJOR girl whispered. “You’d look so adorable between my legs. Me and Darren would have you begging for more. You’d like that right?”

Her face was pressed into two warm caramel colored globes. A pert pink nipple entered her mouth.

“A perfect fit.” She heard in a breathy voice that sent a tingle down her spine. She felt lips peck at hers and suck at her tongue. “You taste exquisite.”

Then she was snatched away again by someone else. The hands were larger, rougher, stronger. It was a boy this time. She felt a hand scrape her thigh.

“No!” she shrieked. Why was this happening to her?!

“Careful!” Darren warned. “Remember who’s girl she is.”

Randalf had virtually the opposite possible. A couple of cheerleaders had claimed him were unwilling to hand him over. Her pants had been shredded within minutes and his shirt was soon to follow. He seemed surreally calm about it. Every time they overlapped each other in the frenzy of MAJOR hands, his eyes were closed. Izzellah guessed he was trying to zone out experience. Hopefully what he said about Summer was true and she’d sniff him out soon and rescue them both. She could only watched as he was debased and teased with seductive stroking and kissing. A young man even kissed him full on the lips. Izzellah was taken aback by how free these sexual charged exchanges were getting. It was almost like they weren’t even people but objects to used as focal points for the potent teenage MAJOR lust. Izzellah just wanted it to end.

She found herself on Darren’s lap. He pulled her close and she found her hand on his chest. It was felt firm underneath her fingers and Izzellah knew she might have enjoyed it under different circumstances. Darren was proving to be an ass the more time she spent with him but he was an attractive one. Part of her hated that she still recognized that.

“Enjoying yourself?” He smiled at her then took a swig from the bottle. Izzellah could smell the alcohol. The drink was clear. Vodka maybe.

“No.” She seethed. “You need to stop this Darren the Wintion in Winton Heights Winton! I hope you don’t expect to get away with this.”

“You just need to loosen up a little.” He took the bottle and pressed it toward her lips before she could react. “Try some.”

A stream of burning liquid found its way down her throat and she gagged as she swallowed. Suddenly a warm rush filled her head and she felt off balance. She coughed at if felt like breathing fire. Whatever they were drinking was strong, possibly not even safe for minor consumption considering how dizzy she felt from just one swig. She felt something on her leg as swatted at it. Then she felt his lips. They pressed and enveloped hers in passion. They were hungry and desperate. His gin soaked tongue collapsed on top of hers and pressed it down against the bottom of her mouth so that it could intrude and gag her esophagus. She tried to bite down but her mouth was opened to wide. She screamed into his mouth in horror and disgust. He tasted like salt and beer. His tongue scraping the lining of her mouth and setting her throat ablaze. Instead of reading her howling resistance as what it was it only seemed to further increase his want. She actually felt him moan into her. When the kiss finally separated she was panting. Sweat and tears ran down her face.

“How was that?” He said with a proud, teeth glinting smile.

Izzellah slapped him. Hard. It didn’t even register.

“She’s feisty!” Darren hooted and the rest of his entourage laughed with him.

“You got what you wanted!” Izzellah cried. “Just let me go!”

In response he poured another mouthful of alcohol into her. Her vision instantly blurred and it felt like the temperature rose another ten degrees. Suddenly her shirt felt too tight. She felt a slender hand reach her from behind and pop open the front buttons revealing her black brassiere. She slapped at the hands as the kneaded the soft flesh of her chest. In response they gripped her hands in their larger ones and forced her to fondle herself.

“That’s so hot babe.” Darren said in an intoxicated slur.

“I think she’s loosening up.” Came the soft voice of the short haired blonde. “Let’s take her to my place tonight. We can spoil her together. You’d enjoy it buttercup.” Lips hit her neck and started sucking. “You can stay the night. You’ll be my lovely little princess.”

Izzellah panicked. She didn’t want to be trapped for a night with Darren and this mystery girl. To be used! To be more violated then she already was. She turned to try and strike the short haired blonde but underestimated her reach. She overextended and fell, or at least that’s what it felt like.

“Careful, princess.” She heard but the voice sounded muffled like someone was speaking through a bad phone.

She rose up and fell forward. She stumbled to keep her footing and looked down. It seemed like a mile’s long drop to the ground. She yelped as a sudden sense of vertigo took her.  

“Darren?” She looked for him. She needed a stable fixture to hold onto. She saw a face, or was it two faces. Holy shit she was a lightweight. Two sips and she’d already….what was she doing again? Waiting for her father. Where was he? She needed him to protect her!

“Papa?!” She squeaked. He would sort this out. There was a mixup. She’d done something wrong. Who were all these people?

“You okay?”

“Get off me!” izzellah screamed and pushed hard against whatever was holding her. She fell for real this time. She knew because she actually hit the ground, her knee scraping against the grass field under the bleachers.

“How much did you give her?” she heard in another voice.

“Should we bond her?” The breathy voice suggested. “That would probably sober her up.”

“No!” she heard but didn’t know if it was her own voice or someone else’s. She should find Randalf. They were supposed to be hiding from his wife. That had sounded like so much fun at first. What went wrong?

“Papa!? Randalf!? Sabrina!?” She screamed, or at least she wanted to. Her throat hurt to much.

“I’m coming.” said a voice in her head. Who was that?  

“Hey, girlfriend.” She heard. “You finally decide to cut loose a little?” Izzellah fell over and saw darkness.



“Girlfriend.”

“Girlfriend.”

“Izzellah Ivory!”

“Wake up!”

*Slap*

“Geez, LIsa! What the fuck!?” Izzellah jolted upward and found herself in someone’s arms. Darren’s. She looked him over and he was passed out. All of them were. Every MAJOR was napping on the bleachers in the afternoon sun.

“What happened?” she said groggy.

“You decided to party with MAJORS and got shitfaced.” Lisa chuckled. “I suggest pacing yourself next time!”

“I didn’t party with them. Me and-Randalf!” Izzellah jumped up to look for him.

“I’m fine.” she heard. The almost nude minor was standing next to Lisa. His shirt was missing a sleeve and had three separate rips in it. Her pants were gone.

“What happened?” Izzellah asked. She rubbed her temples. Everything still felt off. Like the world was at a slant.

“I bonded them.”

“WE bonded them.” Randalf clarified.

“I bonded them.” Lisa reaffirmed. “You whined about betraying your Summer Ray and bonded like two.”

“Well.” Randalf  huffed.

“You guys did this?”

“It wasn’t easy.” Lisa said. Izzellah looked her up and down. Her clothes were wrinkled, her cheeks were flush, and her eyes were bloodshot. She was still smiling regardless.

“Thank you.” She fell into Lisa’s arms. “I can’t believe you did this!”

“We’re just lucky they were already buzzed when I got here.” She said. “But we need to move. They’ll be waking up anytime now.”

Izzellah got to her feet. She was still tipsy but she could walk. They made their way off the field.

“How?” Izzellah was dumbfounded at how Lisa could possibly get over those drunk gorillas.

“Suggestion remember.” She grinned. “I’ve partied a lot, girlfriend.”

“I know.”

“No I mean a LOT!” she bragged. “I’m a senior here. I’m older than Darren and his little troop. That was nothing compared to some of the parties I’ve been to.”

Izzellah looked back at the group of over half a dozen MAJORs. She knew Lisa was putting up a brave front, but still it was impressive. A minor had actually bested a MAJOR.


Suddenly a figure game rushing toward their group next to the bleachers.

“Izzellah Ivory.” Mei Matsumoto. “Are you in need of assistance?”

“What?” Izzellah stumbled over onto Randalf. What was Mei even doing here?

“You look unwell.” She noted.

“We’re handling it.” Lisa growled. “I think she’s had enough of you biggies for today.”

“If you’ll excuse me.” Mei pushed past Lisa and picked Izzellah up. “She shouldn’t be walking. That’s clear enough.”

“Mei you don’t.”

“You’ve been accosted Izzellah Ivory.” She cut off. “It’s the least I can do for not being there to aid you.”

“What are you talking about?” Izzellah groaned. “Of course you wouldn’t-”

They walked for a while putting as much distance between them and the field as the could. In her half drunken haze Izzellah had no idea where they were going so she asked.

“Minor classroom.” Lisa said. “We’ll be fine there.”

They all heard a quick, loud, pounding noise coming down the hall.

“Randy!” they heard in a boisterous bellow. The pounding increased as a woman came into sight. Summer Ray Bradbury. She scooped Randalf up into her arms and held him tight. “I heard your call baby!” She cooed. “What happened!?”

“Where were you?!” Randalf squeezed his wife possessively.

“On the other side of the campus you blockhead!” She kissed him. “If you hadn’t been hidin from me I might a found you sooner!”

She looked him up and down. She saw his torn shirt and shallow scratches on his chest and back. He also had a couple of hickeys on his neck.

“Who did this to you?!” she growled through gritted teeth.

“Summer don’t.” Randalf rubbed his wife’s shoulders in an attempt to calm her down.

“Who!?” She repeated louder.

“It was my fault!” Izzellah spoke up. She turned toward Summer from her position in Mei’s grasp. “He got wrapped up in a mess because of people that knew me.”

Summer seemed to calm down as Izzellah explained what happened.

“Kids.” she sighed. “This isn’t on you. It’s important you understand that. Those kids shouldn’t have come near either of you. This can’t be allowed to slide.” Summer took off in a strong gait.

“Follow.” she ordered.


 


 


Izzellah had only seen her father truly angry once. It was years ago when her mother was still alive. One of his four brothers had made an obscene pass at her. Her mother had shaken it off with a smile. He would always side with her. If she wasn’t angry, he could let it go. Until Izzellah had noticed the hand shaped bruise on her mother’s leg. When she told her father like all a good child should, well it didn’t end well. No one was allowed to hurt his family. It had been a decade since then and things were still tense with uncle Jose.

Izzellah was getting flashbacks to that day as she heard the intense roars and bellows that literally rattled the door hinges of principal Gladston’s office. She realized that in all her life he’d never once yelled at her. Not even when her mother had passed had he ever stopped trying to smile. She’d done bad things when she was small, made mistakes, and earned scoldings, but almost never had she even heard his voice deepen until now. It sounded like the voice of god.

“What kind of school are you running!” She heard in a country accent. Randalf winced as his wife’s intensity refused to be underestimated. There was a smash and a sound a breaking glass.

“So he gets away with sexual harassment, possibly assault, intoxicating a minor, against her will, because his family owns the school!?”

The wall shook and a large dent protruded from it.

“Wow!” Lisa giggled. “They’re really ripping him a new one.”

“As they should!” Said her mother. Linda had shown up within minutes of Summer reporting the incident to the principal. She cradled her daughter close and ran her fingers through Lisa’s hair. She insisted on Izzellah staying within arms length as well and the minor obliged by leaning against her and appreciating her motherly warmth. Randalf sat on her other side choosing to recline in an easy chair. He was finally covered in one of Summer’s shirts that was comically large on his body. “I only wish Rich were here. He’d be in there raising all kinds of hell!”

“At your service hon.” Came a voice. Izzellah recognized the tall dark haired man with a moustache. He’d sat in on a few of her minor classes. He had the cream colored abs man at his side. She’d bumped into him at the gym. There was another woman there. She was shorter with honey colored hair. She was wearing an elegant dress and diamond earrings. She was too old to be Lisa’s sister. Izzellah didn’t know who this woman was. She looked at the minors and sighed. She waved and Izzellah noticed a fancy ring on her right finger.  

“Shall we, Mr. Watermiene?” She ushered toward the door. He opened it for her and they both entered. The yelling only increased.

“Holy shit!” Lisa exclaimed.

“You shouldn’t swear sweety.” her mother chastised.

“What?”

“That’s Abigail Winton.” Randalf said. “Darren’s older sister.”

“As in a Winton in Winton heights Winton?”

“Pffft, Yeah!” Lisa laughed. “If she showed up then this is a big deal. Darren’s so boned! People are gonna talk about this.”  

“It’s not funny.” Romeo said. “You could’ve gotten hurt.”

Her mom cuddled her a little tighter.

“Oh please!” Lisa whined. “We were fine. The situation was handled. You wouldn’t be freaking out if we were MAJORS. They were just partying a little too hard.”

“You should not dismiss this so casually, Lisa Watermiene.” Mei said. She was sitting in a chair right across from Izzellah.

“What are you even still doing here?” Lisa questioned. “You’re not even involved.”

“I simply wish to ensure the safety of Ms. Ivory.”

“And suck up to her dad!” Lisa noted. “Make it seem like you helped when you just showed up at the end. Highly suspicious. Your timing was very convenient. We’re fucking on to you Mei.”

“Swearing, Lisa.” Linda warned again.

“I also have to testify what I witnessed.” Mei added. “That it was indeed Darren Winton and his friends who were responsible.”

“Because they don’t trust the word of a minor?” Izzellah asked.

“We might be confused.” Lisa teased. “Who knows what happened?” she wiggled and waved her fingers and made an attempt to cross her eyes.

“Mei’s word will help if this gets too serious.” Randalf noted. “It’s good to have all your bases covered.”

“I’m sorry.” Izzellah apologized. “Because of me Randalf got molested and Lisa had to compromise herself! I can’t-”

“Nonsense!” Lisa grinned. “I’ve had wilder nights!”

“LIsa!” Linda gasped. “I’m so happy you don’t have a boyfriend anymore! You’re supposed to be watching her Romeo!”

“How is this my fault?” he mewled. “She’s the one who runs off with the first good looking guy! I can’t make her not be a whore!”

“Don’t call your sister a whore!” Linda snapped.

“Here we go.” Lisa groaned.

Suddenly the two MAJOR Watermiene’s were shouting at each other over Lisa’s activities. It was brief but intense.

“You’re grounded mister!” Linda said with finality.

“For what?!” Romeo shouted.

“For being a smartass and neglecting your sister!”

“She doesn’t listen to me!?” he whined. “This isn’t fair.”

“Mom!” Lisa. “You can’t punish Roro when I’m the one who ditches him.”

“Yes I can.” Linda huffed. “It’s not that hard to control you dear. You’re little. My little miracle.”

“Ugh.” Lisa groaned.

The door open and Ignacio was the first one out. Rich and Summer soon followed. He went to his daughter.

“You want me to carry you or?”

“I can walk papa.” She assured. “What happened.”

“Not enough.” spat Summer.

“That Winton boy is getting suspended and so are his friends.” her papa informed.

“And cut from the team for the rest of the season.” Rich added.

“Not nearly enough!” Summer seethed. “Fucking wealthy assholes. Think they can do anything! He should be expelled!”

“They do own the school babe.” Randalf said. “It would look bad to kick out a student whose name is on the building.”

“Bah!” Summer seethed. “The Winton’s think they’re hot shit, because they own half this town. Well the Bradbury’s aren’t a family to mess with!”

“Thank you for helping my daughter.” Ignacio said. “She’s very lucky to have made some good friends like you.”

“It is an honor.” Mei said standing up. “You have a wonderful daughter. She is very special to me.” Mei bowed to Ignacio.

“Ummm okay?” Ignacio tried his best to bow back. “Thank you for helping and getting my daughter to safety.”

“I didn’t do much.” Mei revealed.

“I’m sure you did your part.” he smiled.

“Kiss ass.” Lisa taunted.

“Mei Matsumoto.” Gladston called. “We’d like to see you for a moment. Get some clarity on this mess.” Mei dismissed herself and went into the office.

“Do we need to stick around.” izzellah asked. “Tell our side of the story.”

“Later.” Her father said. “Everyone thinks it’s best you guys get some rest.”

“Well it’s been good meeting you Iggy!” Summer howled. She smacked her papa hard on the back and he actually flinched. “I tell you it’s refreshing to see a man with some fire!”

Randalf’s face reddened at his wife complimenting another man. He turned his head to hide it.

“Oh don’t you even start!” Summer hauled her lover up to her and gave him a hard kiss. “You know you’re the only man for me Randy!” Summer extended a hand to Ignacio and gave it a hard shake. “We’d love to have you out sir! You gotta girl?”

“Yes.” Ignacio grinned bashful. He ran his hand through his hair.

“Great! We’ll hit the town! Do drinks! Double date! I insist.” She reached into her shorts pocket and handed him a card. “Give us a call. We’ve been looking for another couple to hang out with.”

“Summer!”

“I don’t want to hear it Randy!” she said. “You can’t be shy forever.”

“You don’t ask out a complete stranger!” he said. “It’s not polite.”

“We ain’t strangers.” She informed. “Not after the shitstorm we raised in there.” She laughed.

“I’ll think about it?” Ignacio tried.

“Don’t keep us waitin boy.” Summer said before walking off. “And do consider the carpool program. Might help prevent mess like this in the future.”

“Well.” Ignacio whistled and then tossed the card over his shoulder.

“Papa!”

“What?!” he griped. “I don’t know that woman!”

“It’s rude.”

“She called me “boy”. I’m a fifty year old man, kiddo!”

Izzellah picked up the card even though she still had her own. She’d save them even if her papa wasn’t interested. She wanted to talk to Randalf some more. She had questions about his life she didn’t get to ask because of what happened. She’d like to see what his school life was like. A minor going to college was a big deal.

The Ivorys and the Watermienes were parked right next to each other which meant they walked side by side to the parking lot.

“So how was work today?” Izzellah.

“It was fun!” Ignacio said. “But-”

“NOPE!” Izzellah cut off.

“Huh?”

“NOPE!” She said again. “I know exactly what you’re about to say.”

“Oh do you?” He raised an eyebrow.

“You’re gonna drop your new project because of what happened today. I won’t allow it.”

“You won’t allow it will you?” He smirked. “Well lucky for me I’m the actual parent here.”

“No!” Izzellah insisted. “You like this project. I can tell. I’m perfectly capable of taking care of myself.”

‘I can’t take that risk, Izzy. Not with you.”

“But-”

“Umm excuse me.” Linda said. “I don’t mean to intrude but I have an idea that might work.” she smiled.

“I’m listening.” Ignacio replied.

“She can ride with us!” Linda offered. “I pick Lisa up everyday when her minor class is out. I can easily add Izzellah too. You can pick her up from our house after school.”

“Mom don’t bother her with this.” Lisa said.

“We already have a playdate set.” Linda continued ignoring her daughter. “Just give it a try.”

“You okay with this Izzy.” Ignacio asked as he lifted his daughter into the passenger seat of his pickup. It was fitted with a special minor seat for safety.

“If it keeps you from quitting the hospital contract then sure.” Izzellah relented. She would try it. If that didn’t work then maybe carpooling would.

“Dynamite!” Linda exclaimed. “I’m so excited. Lisa aren’t you excited!? You get to spend more time with your friend.”

“You’re the worst.” Lisa squinted.


 


 


Randalf was mute. Rendered solemn and morose from the day’s event. Summer knew why, but she wouldn’t say anything until he decided to speak on it. Instead she chose to lift his spirits by squeezing into her best night. It was low cut, deep red satin and silk. The hem was just at the edge of her panty line and there were translucent sections so you could clearly see her toned stomach and lingerie, or more accurately lack of it. She was going braless tonight. Not just to catch Randalf’s eyes, but she’d been moving all day and sometimes the girls had to breath. She checked her reflection, they were still soft and perky, full and beautiful. Not bad for a ninety-five year old grandmother if she felt like bragging. She knew part of it was just her MAJOR makeup, but she also took care of herself. Most of her kind decided to coast when they were nearing a century and it did show. The perfect physique could and would deteriorate with  enough time, like everything did. Muscle could turn to flab, abs into a belly even if it was a small one, love handles could sneak up on you. Not for her though. She wanted another hundred years, with Randalf she hoped.

She crawled on the bed letting him get a good view of her deep cleavage. Having multiple kids had it’s advantages. She stalked up the mattress like a lioness and she’d already noticed his eyes on her. He turned his head to hide it, but she knew she already had him. Good. Normally this was where she’d lean in for a kiss as she was the most dominant in bed, but she elected to squirm under the covers next to him and tease his leg a little with her foot. She wouldn’t push today. She’d already given him a reprieve on her threat. He’d been through enough and she wanted that to be fun for both of them. He intertwined his legs with her and leaned into her side. She brought his face to her breast and slowly dragged him upward until he was resting on top of her.

‘I was useless today.” he sighed.

She didn’t say anything knowing he would continue.

“I was older than all of them. The adult. I should’ve had control. I should’ve.”

“You should’ve called me earlier.” Summer said softly as she began stroking his body.

“I’m a man Summer!” He snapped. “I should be able to handle a group of rowdy teens. I should be able to protect other minors. If I can’t then I’m just as bad as the rest of my kind.”

“And I’m your wife.” Summer argued. “I’m supposed to be able to protect YOU. I failed in that as well. I-I should’ve recognized how uncomfortable I was making you today. If I hadn’t alienated you.”

“I was just being selfish, juvenile.” Randalf said. “I should’ve just manned up. I can’t preach about taking care of myself or standing up to teens if I’m afraid to show my body in a public pool.”

“So I guess we both messed up today.” Summer said.

“So what? We’re both idiots? That’s not a great thought to end the day on.”

“Well I still have you in bed.” Summer grinned. “That’s a win for me! Plus you met some minors.”

“High schoolers.” Randalf groaned. He was still only twenty-two but it did feel a little strange associating with people who couldn’t drink. He hadn’t made any real friends at Winton and even though Summer’s friends were good people they were decades older than him.

“How are you of all people whining about a couple year age difference?” Summer teased. She gave her hubby a squeeze and he leaned up to kiss her nose.

“I don’t see your point. You’re barely a day over twenty.” he said.

“Sweet talk won’t get you any action tonight.” Summer giggled as she reciprocated his pecks. His tiny lips sent little tingles through her neck.

“Then why are you dressed so...salaciously?” he mewed. Summer saw a hint of innocence in his pale blue eyes. Her sweetie would actually believe she’d dress like this and not want to fuck? That alone was worth everything, taking the risk to audition, putting up with being vilified in that asinine show, the stares she sometimes got, the whispers she still heard in her own home, her children, her daughter. It was all worth it. She’d found her one. Possibly her last one. She kissed him and felt his bulge press against her. She dragged him with her underneath the covers. She would lift his spirits today, and other things.

 

Chapter End Notes:

Hrmmm...interesting. Well here's some art. 

So commentor 4ft9 asked for some Sabrina and some Izzy so first some loose sketch of Sabrina:

https://mrsirk.deviantart.com/art/Sabrina-sketch-735517693

Not final at all. Still needs work. That dress is close to what I imagine she was wearing in the week/END chapter. 

And here's a special drawing of bunny Izzy in color!:

https://mrsirk.deviantart.com/art/In-her-own-world-735518543

She's as embarassed of her appearance as I am of my coloring job. 

I'm starting to feel I've drawn to many women lately so Thomas or even Alejandro might be on the drawing block. I also still have to work on Ebon from "Pay it Forward" so I have a few things I can work on. 

 Did this chapter not work for you? Was it the best one yet? Let me know. Leave a comment or something maybe.

See ya.