- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Howdy folks. After many trials and challenges (most of which was bad weather) I''ve managed to upload another chapter of MAJOR/minor! This one's longer!!!!

MAJOR/minor Chapter 11: week/END

 

Ignacio Ivory in: Every Father’s Worry

 

                It was Sunday morning and Ignacio was up for a change. He’d spent most of his Saturday with Gloria which was a rare treat as she usually slept in. The woman worked night hours at the hospital and used her free weekends to recharge. It didn’t matter so much anyway. He liked spending his weekends with Izzy. He tried to yesterday, but she had stayed sequestered in her garage working on her project. When probed she insisted nothing was wrong, but she never spent that long on her car unless she was upset. He hand been a teenager once. He knew it was a confusing and dramatic time for her. She would keep her secrets and he had to accept that.

                Just because he could accept it didn’t mean he could stop being a father though. She would open up to him eventually. He just needed to be open and available to support her and today that meant making breakfast for her. A decent breakfast.

                Normally breakfast meant Pop tarts or cold cereal. He could make oatmeal or toast in a pinch, but Ignacio knew he was no miracle in the kitchen. Today would be different! He’d called his mother!

                He’d suffered on the phone for over two hours and may have been conned into promising to bring Izzellah down for the holidays this year, but it was worth it to get her breakfast empanada recipe. He had to follow very specific instructions and he’d still fumbled the first two batches. The misfires sat in the pit of his stomach not even remotely enough to satisfy his MAJOR level appetite. He checked the ones in the oven. Oven baked was healthier than frying and he had to take Izzy’s diet into account. He could admit he was secretly thankful for her nutrition conscious mindset, and that she didn’t inherit his less than stellar eating habits. As much as carrying around a fluffy little armful made you look popular he was more grateful for any extra years she could add on to her life.

                They were crisping well. Right on the edge of golden brown.

                “Something smells good.” Ignacio heard. His one and only minor daughter walked in. He normally straight hair was frizzled at the edges and matted to one side. She was wearing her favorite pajamas; a MAJOR sized pink shirt with a lemon wedge on it. It was a child’s shirt but it still hung over one shoulder. The color matched her Amazing Amy bottoms.

                “Are you cooking?” She yawned.

                “Just thought I’d try and be a good parent for a change.”

                “What did you do?”

                “What?!” Ignacio gasped. “A father can’t cook breakfast for his favorite daughter?!”

                “I’m your only daughter!”

                “As far as you know.” He winked.

                Izzellah groaned. “Maybe (a) father can, but not my father! So just spill it.”

                “I feel I should be asking you that.”

                “What’s that supposed to mean?”

                “How as your first week at school?” Ignacio probed. He dropped a plateful of fresh empanadas hot out the oven in front of his daughters spot at the kitchen table. Each one was the size of a football to her.

                “Papa I can’t eat all this.”

                “Just try one.” He insisted. “And don’t try and dodge the question.”

                “I’m not dodging the-“ She took a bit and her taste buds were greeted with cooked egg with bacon, onion, and sauce. “School was fine.” She choked out after swallowing.

                “Just fine?”

                “Yeah.” Izzellah replied after struggling to swallow another bite. “Is ther bacon in this?”

                “Yeah, and beef, and egg.”

                “That’s a little fatty don’t you think?”

                “That’s the recipe your grandma gave me.”

                “Grandma Rose usually makes mine vegetarian. Too much meat can be bad for you, or well….bad for me. I’m sure you could eat asbestos and be fine.”

                “Are you a vegan now?” Ignacio asked.

                “No, just being heath conscious.”

                “And dodging again.” Ignacio noted. “If you don’t want to talk about it fine, but don’t think I haven’t noticed that my daughter who was bouncing off the walls when I enrolled her and printed a schedule before even starting class is suddenly tight lipped after her first week.”

                Izzellah climbed down from her high chair and headed toward the fridge. Sensing her need, Ignacio handed her a glass.

                “What was it like when you first bonded with mom?” she asked while pouring a glass of some cranberry juice.

                That was an eye opening question for so early in the morning. Izzy was at that age, even if minors matured slower than MAJORS that had only bought him a few years.

                “You’re not pregnant are you?!”

                Izzellah choked in surprise causing her to spit out her juice.

                “Is that a no?”

                “Of course it’s a no!” she snapped. She stood on her tiptoes to snatch a dish towel from the corner of the sink and clean her mess. “If anyone has to worry about a surprise pregnancy around here it’s you and your new girlfriend!”

                “Hey I have a minor daughter in her teenage years! She’s going to school for the first time with MAJOR boys. With their six pack abs and their thick arms. Maybe your hormones get the better of you two and a quick kiss turns into a quick bond and a long afternoon!”

                “Papa!”

                “Are you being taken advantage of!? I swear I will-!”

                “No, papa!” Izzellah laughed. “We’ve had this talk before. I’m a good girl.” Izzellah had to wonder how he’d feel if he knew most of the MAJORS interested in her were women.

                “It would be okay.” Ignacio said.

                “Huh?”

                “If you got pregnant.” Ignacio winced at the thought. “It’s not my blessing for you to go out and start screwing every boy with a nice smile but, if something happens. I know how important school is for you. Another child crawling around….your child. It wouldn’t be so bad.”

                “Really, papa?”

                “We’d make it work, kiddo.” He promised.

                “Can I have a friend over today?” she asked.

                “Sure.” Ignacio replied.

                “You spoil me, papa.” Izzellah giggled.

                “It’s my job.” He beamed. “Now what do you want to know about bonding?”

 

Lisa Watermiene in: Play Date.

 

                “You really do have a car.” Lisa said. The surprise of her presence caused the other minor girl to jump. Izzellah turned revealing a tight white tee completely soaked in water and soap. Lisa could just make out her tiny exposed nips poking out form the fabric.

                “Your dad lets you walk around like that?”

                “Geez!” Izzellah peeped as she covered her same. “I didn’t expect you to just rush over when I called!”

                “Like I had anything better to do?”

                “You could’ve given me a warning so I could get dressed.”

                “So you don’t normally rock the no bra, wet t-shirt, and booty shorts jailbait look?”

                “Shut up!” Izzellah snapped. “I didn’t invite you over to tease me!”

                “Then don’t make it so easy.”

                “Izzy suck her tongue out at her new friend.

                “So what’s up, girlfriend?”

                “I need your help.” Izzellah said.

                Both minors walked inside to find themselves hauled up into a possessive embrace. Izzellah felt moist lips press into her temple as she was sandwiched between two heavy breasts next to Lisa.

                “Moooom!” Lisa groaned. “You’re embarrassing me!”

                “I can’t help it!” Linda Watermiene grinned. “I’m so happy my baby has another minor for a friend!”  Izzellah and Lisa were both peppered in affectionate kisses.

                “I’m so proud of you, my little miracle!” Linda planted a kiss on Lisa that was maybe a few seconds longer than appropriate. Lisa mad an audible gagging sound when Linda finally released them.

                “I suddenly feel really bad for you.” Izzellah whispered to her. “She’s so much worse at home.” Lisa griped as she readjusted a pair of mirrored shades on her head.

                “Why does she call you miracle?”

                “Because both my parents are MAJORS.” Lisa raised both eyebrows above her shaded specs. “The chances of two MAJORS birthing a minor child is like-“

                “1 in 553.000.” they both heard from above. “What? I know things.” He shrugged. “Honestly that number feels like it should be higher.  I’ve maybe seen twenty minors in real life and actually talked to maybe five….six now.” He winked at Lisa causing her to blush.

                “That many?” Linda gasped.

                “Not counting TV, but California has a denser population than most.”

                “Tell me about it!” Linda exclaimed. “I’m from the northern part of Minnesota. Nothing but trees up there. I didn’t see my first minor until I was over twenty.” Linda smiled down at her halfsie daughter. “Until I had this one. Now I have the privilege of seeing a minor every day!”

                “Ugh! Mom!” Lisa grabbed Izzellah by the shoulder. “Get me the hell out of here.”

                “We’re going up to my room, papa.” Izzy informed.

                “Have fun you two!” Linda teased.

                As thy made their way up stairs a thought crossed Lisa’s mind.

                “Your dad’s kinda hot.’ She observed. “He seeing anyone?”

                Izzellah froze mid-step.

                Lisa stepped around the shell shocked girl “Izz? Girlfriend? You alright?”

                “I-guh? Duh?” Izzy mumbled as her brain struggled to comprehend what she’d heard. A horrible, mind shattering, reality warping image was threatening to form on the fridge of her mind.

                Linda leaned into Izzellah’s ear and grinned wickedly. “You’re trying not to imagine it aren’t you? Me. Fucking. Your. Dad.” Lisa cackled.

                “he’s …..he’s…He’s taken!”  she jolted. Damn Lisa for making her thankful for….”Gloria.”

                “Who?”

                “Gloria Rodriguez. Sabrina; s mom. A busty, hard body, milf.”

                “Aww.”

                “And she can cook!”

                “Okay, relax! “ Lisa waved. “That really scared you huh?”

                “I’d have to kill you.’

                “I was just joking…..mostly.” Lisa revealed. “No need for you to go all medieval.”

                “You should think about it.” Lisa added.

                “Fucking my dad?!” Izzy shrieked.

                “Obviously no.” Lisa said following Izzellah into her room. “But an older guy, or girl in your case would probably fit you pretty well.”

                “Isn’t that a little weird?”

                “Not really.” Lisa informed. “You’d benefit from someone with more experience, especially with bonding. Take it from someone who know, MAJORS are a little unstable in their teenage years, and being with an older guy was some of the best times I’ve ever had.”

                “You assume I’m even interested.” Izzellah said.

                “I’ve been in your head, girlfriend. Don’t try to lie.”

                “That’s actually why I called you. I’ve gotten myself into a bit of a situation.

 

Gloria Rodriguez in: Love and Jealousy

 

                It was hard to fight her natural instincts. Gloria was confident in her reinvigorated romance with Iggy, Linda Watermiene was a happily married woman as her wedding band would imply. Yet Gloria could feel the bitter taste of envy as her Iggy bonded with another woman over something she couldn’t. Having a minor child.

                “I didn’t even know I was pregnant for the first three months.” Linda spoked.   

                :Sheila barely showed for a while too.”

                “And then Lisa just kind of slipped out!” Linda boasted. “Easiest sdpregnancy I ever had.”

                “There were some complications with Izzy.”  Ignacio said. After a chug of beer. “Sheila had to have a C-section.”

                “Oh no!” Linda gasped with that insufferably breathy voice.

                “It’s actually pretty common for a minor. Labor can be intensive. I was waiting at the hospital for twelve hours!”

                “Truthfully I was rather spoiled with Lisa. Romeo was much harder.”

                “Sabrina was easier!” Gloria spoke up.

                Both MAJJORS looked at her.

                “Than her sister, my first born.” Gloria looked away in shame as he words fizzled.

                “That’s good.” Linda encouraged. “I wish I’d known you back then. Maybe you could’ve coached me through Romeo.”

                Gloria felt her face turning red. It did not help that this woman was unquestionably kind. She seemed completely oblivious to the MAJOR power dynamic. The subtle game of strength interplayed even in the most casual of conversations. She should be openly flirting with Ignacio. If only just to piss her off. He was young, strong, and handsome, it was expected. She felt insulted, then even more foolish. She’d become jaded.

                “You ever worry about stepping on them?” Gloria asked. “Minors, your kinds….when they were young. “

                Both parents stared at her bug-eyed.

                “All the time.” Iggy said, bless his heart! “Thank god Sheila was around.”

                “I was afraid to leave the hospital!” Linda admitted with a laugh. “I thought Lisa would break in my hands. She didn’t leave my grasp for the first six months. Rich tied a bell around her when she started crawling.”

 

Sabrina Rodriguez in: Through the Front Door

               

                Sabrina was excited to see Izzellah again. Excited and nervous. She’d laid it all out on the table for Izzy and now was her chance to start the change. Maybe they could go driving again! If not in her Mustang then her dad might be nice enough to loan his truck. They could go to the beach, which would be a perfect excuse to show Izzy some skin. She didn’t have much to pseak of fnow, but could at least showcase her potential. Truthfully it was irritating. Her body hadn’t caught up with her mind. She felt like an adult, but didn’t yet look like one and that made it harder for Izzy to see her as more than a child. She knocked on Izzy’s door. There was no response. She tentatively reached for the door knob noting that it was much lower on the door than she was used to. She turned the knob and it snapped off.

                “Shit!” Sabrina cursed. It was then that she noticed a steel door handle higher up. She slapped herself in the forehead. Now Izzellah would be pissed at her. Not how she wanted this to start.

                “Sorry.” She said as she nudged the door open as softly as she could. She found Izzellah sitting on her bed cross legged, staring at Lisa Watermiene of all people. She was face deep in her phone. She turned to Sabrina for a moment then went back to her phone. Izzellah didn’t move.

                Sabrina stepped up closer and saw that Izzellah’s eyes were closed. What was going on? The minor flinched.                

                “Ah!” Izzy jumped. Her eyes blinked open. Sabrina was now staring at her mere inches from her face. Her eyes went down to the damp white t-shirt. Izzellah’s bare chest was just barely visible.

                “Crap!” Izzellah shrieked. She leaped backward and put her hands on her chest. “Get out!”

                “But I-“

                “OUT!”

                Sabrina retreated behind the door and closed it.

                “Why didn’t she was here?” Sabrina heard.

                “You were making progress.” Came a response.

 

                A few moments later she heard a strained grunt and the door slowly creaked open. She looked dwon at Izzellah who was now wearing a much less revealing red turtleneck.

                “You broke my door.” She seethed.

                “Sorry.”

                “What are you doing here?”

                “My mom stopped by to see your dad and well I thought….uh.” Sabrina found the words, but they wouldn’t come out. It felt too bold, especially so soon after Mei’s little game hung over their heads. She had to win first.

                “Thought what?” Izzellah asked.

                “Maybe we could go driving?” Sabrina twiddled her thumbs together. “In the Mustang, to the beach?”

                “I’m busy.” Izzellah shot down.

                “The beach actually sounds like fun.” Lisa chimed in.

                “We’re working!” Izzellah barked.

                “But this is so boooring!” Lisa whined.

                “What are you working on?” Sabrina was curious to what two minors could get up to.

                Izzellah squinted at her. “Bonding practice.” She rasped.  

                “Really?” Sabrina’s curiosity only grew. As a tier 1 all matters of bonding were foreign to her. She couldn’t even read emotions or peek into a passing minor’s surface thoughts. A practice that was frowned upon, but most MAJORS did it anyway. “What for?”

                “Mei’s planning something. Her whole game idea is really suspicious.”

                “Hide n’ seek makes no sense to me.” Lisa shrugged. “Gives the advantage to Hawthorned.”

                “Because she’s a tire 3?”

                Lisa nodded.

                “You ever bond with a tier 3?” Izzy questioned.

                “Tch. No.” Lisa waved off. “They’re almost as rare as we are. I’ve heard stories though. Apparently it’s quite the ride!’ You bonded with Hawthorne right? How was it?”

                “I wish I knew.” Izzellah sighed. “It happened so fast and I barely even remember what happened. It’s kind of scary though. Having your mind controlled, your emotions toyed with. Dominated.”

                “Dominated!?” Lisa exclaimed incredulously.  “I can’t speak for the all-powerful tier3’s but I’ve bonded dozens of times. With tier 2’s. I’ve never been dominated!”

                “I can’t say the same.”

                “It’s because you’re a rookie. A virgin. It’s all a game of chess. It comes down to suggestion. A MAJOR can make you go to sleep, or feel an emotion, but you also have to want to. And it works both ways. MAJORS just have more noise, more emotion, more…..energy! It’s easy to get swept up. It’s fun to be swept up! You just need more time.”

                “Which is why we’re practicing!” Izzellah declared.

                “Hmmm…” Lisa looked up from her phone. “I have an idea.”

 

                Sabrina saw nothing but darkness. Had she made it this time? At first her heart had beat with giddy anticipation. She was going to bond…and with Izzy! A half hour later it was beating with frustration as she resented her tier 1 status.

                “You’re in.” she heard. She felt a wave of something come over her. Emotion. Lisa Watermiene’s emotions. She was bored.

                “If I’m connected then how come I can’t see anything?”

                “Because Izzy doesn’t have an imagination.”

                “I’m trying!” Sabrina heard Izzellah yell.

                Sabrina jerked at the volume o her voice. Suddenly she was on an empty beach. The sky was gray overhead and she could hear the waves. She looked and saw a small shack that sat in the middle of the moist sand.

                “Do you see a house?” Izzellah’s voice asked.

                “Yes.”

                “Head for it.”

                Sabrina complied and walked barefoot through the sand. She tried to assess herself and her form in Izzellah’s mind. She seemed to be in a simple one piece swimsuit under a whit sun dress.

                “What is this?”

                “You’re the one who said you wanted to go to the beach.”

                “So we’re bonded now? This is it?”

                “This is it?” Lisa mocked. “I thought bonding was a big deal for you MAJORS.”

                “It is but.” Sabrina paused. “I expected to feel something. Passion, love, connection….I just feel bored.”

                “That’s probably my fault.” Lisa said. “Low level stuff like this doesn’t do it for me.”

                “Low level!?” Sabrina asked. “What’s that supposed to mean?”

                “Don’t get all defensive!” Lisa shot. “It’s not because you’re tier 1. It’s just this type of bonding is so shallow. I’m used to more personal connections. The communication level stuff is mundane. “

                “We’re getting off track here.” Izzellah interjected. “Do you see us?”

                Sabrina could make out two women standing outside the shack. Izzy and Lisa. As she approached something seemed off. Lisa appeared to be pink, fit, dressed in a punk rock outfit complete with AC/DC shirt and ripped leggings. Izzellah was purple with a two piece swimsuit on and a shawl around her waist. Two giant rabbit ears stuck out the top of her head. Oh and they were both taller than her! Not much taller. Sabrina found she came to Izzellah’s shoulders and Lisa’s chest.

                “Why are you both so tall?” Sabrina had to ask. Must be some minor power fantasy. She’d heard of this. Minors who created their own imaginary worlds where they could become anything.

                “We’re not tall.” Izzellah stated. “You’re thirteen.”

                “Is that how you see me?” Sabrina locked eyes with Izzellah. “As a child?”

                Izzellah turned away.

                “Odd.” Lisa observed. “You should be able to control your appearance at least.”

                Sabrina focused her hardest to visualize not just the girl she was, but the woman she wanted to be. She felt herself rise until she was eye level with Izzellah. Not above her or below her. Equals.

                She saw Izzellah blush but couldn’t gauge what other changes she might have made without a mirror.

                Izzellah raised an eyebrow. “Let’s get this started.”

 

                “So this is simple.” Lisa stated. She pointed to Sabrina. “You’ll try to bond with Izz. She’ll try to stop you. Should be easy since you’re basically handicapped.”

                “I can still kick your ass in real life Watermiene.” Sabrina threatened.

                “Touchy, much?” Lisa accused. “Look, it’s nothing personal okay? Just.” She sighed. “Sorry.”

                “I thought I was already bonded.”           

                “Yes and no.” Lisa said. “I’m not gonna get into it but think of this as wading in the shallows. There’s a whole ocean out there. Izzellah’s been working on her fortitude. We’ve created some walls as pathetic as they might be.” Lisa led them toward the house. She opened the door and Sabrina peered inside. Through the door frame was a whole different world. A patio Sabrina recognized as the front o Izzy’s house. There was a blonde woman in a white dress sitting on a bench swing. She hummed softly as she drank from a clear glass. She turned and welcomed Sabrina with a warm smile and a kind wave hello. Sabrina took a step to enter and the door shut in her face.

                “Uh uh.” Lisa wagged her finger. “That’s Izzy’s mind. Her refuge. No MAJORS allowed!”

                Izzellah walked in and closed the door.

                “Now try to get in.” Lisa ordered.

                Sabrina tried the door handle. It wouldn’t budge.

                “It’s locked.” Sabrina said.

                “No shit.” Lisa said. “The whole point of this is for Izz to protect herself. Try harder.”

                Sabrina turned the handle harder, putting all her strength into it. It jiggled slightly.

                “Is that all you have.” Lisa taunted.

                Sabrina backed up onto the beach, she took a deep breath and kicked her feet. She let out a yell and rushed the door! With all her might she shoved her body into the door. She felt it give! She was in! Sabrina felt a punch to the gut and was sent flying.

                “Better luck next time, kiddo.” The door said in a masculine voice with just a hint of Spanish accent.

                “Pathetic. Lisa snarked. She pressed her boot into the door and it flew off its hinges.

                “Hey!” Izzellah screeched running out.

                “So that’s a tier 1.” Lisa droned unimpressed as she regarded Sabrina who was face first in the sand.

                “You think I’m ready?”

                “Hell no!” Lisa shutdown. “If a tier 1’s an angsty teenager keeping in mind Sab’s still as green as you are. Then a tier 2 like Mei would be an S.W.A.T. team with a breaching ram and explosives!”

                “And Brenda?”

                “I don’t know.” Lisa yawned. “Imaging Godzilla crawled out the ocean and came knocking.”

                “Shit.”

                “You’ve gotten yourself into quite a mess huh, girlfriend?”

                Izzellah ignored Lisa to go pick up the irate tier 1 from the sand.

                “C’mon.” She said lifting up the frustrated MAJOR. “I think I’ll let you in for a little bit. You’ve earned it.”

 

 

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

And here's some semi redeeming art of Diane and Bonnie from Puberty

https://mrsirk.deviantart.com/art/Rivalry-001-733582120

I still believe in Bonnie dammit! 

See you next time.