- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Hey! MAJOR/minors back!...With a cool, new, criminally short, setup chapter yeah!!.........I'll try harder next time. Thank you for your patience. 

MAJOR/minor Chapter 10: MEI’S/game

 

                They all sat in a circle. Five girls, cross legged, each on their own individual pillow in the minor reading area. The Air was still, no one made a move, there was a cold silence, a lethargic tension as each one ran through their own thoughts. Mei glanced at Izzy, who glanced at Sabrina, who glared at Brenda, who peeked at Rebecca who…

                “We can just forget about all of this.” Izzellah spoke first.

                “NO!” all four MAJOR girls said in unison, creating a small echo with the intensity of their combined denial.

                Izzellah jolted.

                ‘Sorry, Ms. Ivory.” Brenda peeped. “But an opportunity like this may never present itself again.”

                “Opportunity for what?”

                “To prove myself to you.” Brenda stated. “To myself.”

                Izzellah’s eyes opened to her conviction. MAJORS were so frustrating! She wasn’t remarkable, nor special. If anything she was the absence of exceptionality. Why fight over her?

                “Very wise.” Mei smiled.

                Brenda turned from her regard.

                “So what?” Rebecca asked with a shrug. “We find an empty spot and just beat each other to death? Winner gets tiny! Sounds like a fun afternoon to me!”

                “No.” Mei grimaced. “Despite how personally satisfying it would be to humiliate each one of you, we will be engaging in more civilized competition.”

                “I imagine I wouldn’t fair too well in a battle of physical dominance.” Izzellah droned at the obvious size and strength difference. Even if she knew how to fight, which she didn’t, that wouldn’t even matter.

                “So in the interest of keeping our little game as fair as possible for all participants I have a suggestion.” Mei paused for effect. “Hide and seek.”

                “But that’s a-“

                “Yes. A kid’s game.” Mei finished for Sabrina. “Quite fitting I think. Since we are all fighting over the shiny new toy.”

                Izzellah felt warmth in her cheeks. She’d never been the object of such desire. She didn’t grow up around MAJORS as a child. She was ignorant to their possessive habits and the ownership games they played. It was intimidating to say the least.

                “S-sounds fair enough.” Izzellah mumbled as she burrowed into her oversized pillow.

                “You should have an advantage.” Mei beamed at her. She crawled over to Izzellah and regarded her from as low an angle as possible. Even with both laying on an equal level Mei still had to look down at her. She tilted the minor’s chin with the tips of two fingers. Their eyes met. Izzellah could feel her mind was open. She knew Mei could read her. Hell in that moment they probably all could.

                “Hiding should be very easy for someone so small.”

                “I-I”

                “OKAY!” Sabrina barked. “Any rules for this game of yours?!”

                Izzellah snapped out of her trance. She felt a palm on her side and found herself dragged to the side of her MAJOR neighbor, and pressed tightly into her flat chest.

                “Don’t let her get in your head.” Sabrina whispered.

                “Rules are simple!” Mei continued. “I assume we’ve all played this game before. First one to find our lovely piece of Ivory wins.”

                “It’s that easy?” Rebecca raised an eyebrow. She swallowed her gum and fished out a new piece to continue her habit.

                “There are a few extra variables I have in mind.” Mei grinned. “Izzellah will have the entire campus to hide in. This place is huge and offers countless superb hiding spots. She’s not allowed to move once she’s chosen a location unless spotted. Finding her is not enough. Once spotted the seekers have to capture her and bring her to a designated location. Here. The library.”

                “Capture?!” Izzellah gulped. She could already imagine herself getting groped in every possible way by these horny teenagers.

                “Surely that’s not a problem-“

                “I want a date!” Brenda peeped. She gained the focus of the small group. “If I win.” Rebecca nudged her in the shoulder. “When we win.” She corrected. “I want a date. Just me and you, Ms. Ivory.…..If that’s okay, I mean?”

                “This isn’t actually that type of deal.” Mei corrected. “Despite the implications of our game I would never presume to actually treat Izzellah Ivory as a prize to be-“

                “Sure.” Izzellah said.      

“OH!’ Mei blushed. She smirked in a way that lead Izzellah to believe she expected that answer. Izzellah started to notice she smiled like that quite often.

“Don’t play games with me.” Izzellah warned the towering Asian. “I know how to read subtext. I know exactly what you’re planning Masumoto!”

                “Really?” Mei grinned in that insufferable fashion.

                “Yes, really.” Izzellah huffed. “I’m saying this now. I don’t care what any of you want from me. I’m going to win this dumb little game and you’re all going to back off.’ Izzellah glanced at Sabrina. “All of you. So come up with whatever request, or demand, or favor, or kink. It doesn’t matter. You all underestimate minors too much. That’s why you’re going to lose.”

                With her piece said. Izzellah walked away leaving the larger girls to themselves.

                “So when we doing this?” Rebecca asked.  

                “Next weekend.” Mei informed. “The day after the girl’s wrestling meet.”

                “Tch. Fine.” Sabrina spat. “I’ll make sure she knows.” The youngest MAJOR left to join her tiny companion.

                “You’ve messed up this time Mei.” Rebecca snickered. “A game of minor hunting against a tier 3? I thought you were supposed to be smart?”

                “Then you two should have nothing to worry about.” Mei said unfazed.  “If you’ll excuse me.” She walked off as well to disappear between the isles of the library.

                “She’s up to something.” Brenda observed. “This seems too convenient.”

                “She’s always up to something.” Rebecca griped. “But don’t worry, Red. We got this.” Rebecca hugged her crimson haired bestie and brought her lips to Brenda’s ear. “And after your little date with the nerd. Threesome!”

                “M-must you be such a pervert?!” Brenda shrieked.

 

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

So welcome to Act 2! Thiis is what's happening in the final half of the story, but don't worry! Plenty of MAJOR/minor left to go. Still may plot points that need doing, but I did recently figure out how all this will end which is why it's back. Can you guess how things will turn out? Does anyone even read this story anymore?!....Onto bad artwork!

First off. Here's a sketch of Kurogane335's own Shannon Matthewson from MAJOR/minor spinoff. "Dance with Fire" and now "New lLives" 

https://mrsirk.deviantart.com/art/Shannon-Matthewson-731246571

Eh not bad I guess.....

Here's a trash sketch of Bonnie and Diane from johnrussi's "Puberty"

https://mrsirk.deviantart.com/art/Diane-and-Bonnie-sketch-731961601

It's really bad...and will also never happen. Diane is looking pretty huge though compared to an above average nine year old girl. Geez! Sprouters. Tsk. Tsk. 

Here's a much better design of my personal favorite character Bonnie!

https://mrsirk.deviantart.com/art/Bonnie-731963214

You feel bad for her now!? Huh?! You feel bad for her now?! Joe destroyed her! For what?! Speaking the truth?! He better not get a free pass for that either! I'll draw him getting his Halloween candy stolen by insensitive squirrels just you watch!......Seriously though. I think they turned out okay. Bonnie's described as having freckles and curly hair. I have no idea what johnrussi was imagining. Let me know! Also she's occasionally desribed as wearing glasses so the two bottom heads have glasses. This won't be the last drawing I do of Bonnie or Diane. Maybe I'll have somethng next upload.....maybe.

Completely unrelated ot my other stories is this. 

https://mrsirk.deviantart.com/art/Dabbing-731962332

and this

https://mrsirk.deviantart.com/art/Ty-Steelson-731962723

His names Ty Steelson. I want to do a webcomic at some point in my life. He'd be a character in it. That's why "Caretaker" it directly inspires the comic I want to do. 

So now that all that art craps over with. Uhhhh.....I don't know leave a comment. Any art suggestions from a story on here?. There's like a 30% chance I'll draw it . I'm actually thinking of trying to draw Scott and Judy from Jacksmith's "Time Out" stories but I have to get way better at drawing feet for that!

See ya next time. Hopefully with a longer chapter.