- Text Size +
Story Notes:
I don't get the chance to write much, but I will continue when I can. Feedback is always appreciated!
Mrs Clark opened the front door, holding the plastic cage her tiny son had been placed in. The court case hadn't gone well.

Max swayed in his dangling prison, the motion causing a cool breeze against his naked body. He watched his mom throw her car keys down and march across to the sofa. Max knew she was pissed, she didn't say a single word to him on the way home.

To add to this, she dumped his little cage on the carpet in front of the sofa and sat down while sighing. The way the cage was dumped on the floor made Max fall to his hands and knees. When he pulled himself upright, he was now staring at his mom's navy blue high heel, inches away from him. He traced his way up her lightly tanned calves and up to her bare knees. He couldn't see his mom's face beyond that but had an idea of the look she would have on her face.

As he watched his mom's foot move slightly, he really started to appreciate how tiny he was. He had really fucked up.

Max heard his mom's voice boom above him "Hi Tracey, it didn't go well. Turns out the little shit done it and he's been shrunk to 6 inches for 1 month."

Mrs Clark leaned forward and glared at Max in his prison "Yes he's here just now. What the hell am I supposed to do with him now? The little shit ha brought shame on this family and needs to learn it's not ok"

Max was feeing awful. He had lied to his mom and the truth had finally come out. He watched in awe as his mom sat back, while her right leg quickly lifted into the air and crossed over her left. Her shoe was now directly above him and gently bounced up and down. He could see the specks of dirt and worn tread hovering just above his cage.

"Oh right I'll have a look" said Mrs Clark "are you still coming over tonight?" she continued.

Max didn't really like Tracey. She always put him down and her coming over while he was shrunk was never going to be good.

Max tried to listen as the conversation went on, but was distracted when he saw his mom's heel pop free from her foot. She often dangled her heels and Max loved to watch - now he had the closest show he'd ever had! His mom didn't know bout his foot fetish, but then he had never been trapped naked and forced to watch.

Max was standing watching every movement as his mom's shoe slowly started to come off with each bounce. He had seen this a hundred times, but never from this perspective! Max had lost any interest in what was being said on the call and was now fully engrossed in the show before him.

He had to hold onto the bars as his mom's heel began to nudge the cage he was trapped in. At times, Max could see straight up into the dark confines of the shoe as his mom's toes played, dangling her heel below. Max could now smell the faint mixture of sweat and leather.

Just then, his mom swung her leg back down and removed both her heels. Max watched in awe. She quickly crossed her legs again and now her bare foot was menacingly hovering above Max's little cage. Her left high heel was almost touching Max's cage and he could feel the heat and smell emanating as he tried to look inside.

Another jolt to his cage caused him to lose balance and fall on his back. When he looked up, he saw an immense sight before him. His mom's perfect bare toes were resting on his cage, gently rocking it side to side. Max looked up but still couldn't see her face. Was she doing this on purpose or was it subconscious as she chatted on the phone? Max knew she had a habit of playing with things with her feet, so it must be subconscious.

As Mrs Clark chatted to her friend, she really didn't realise what she was doing with her feet, or the front row show she was giving her son. They were long off the subject of Max and now chatting about other random things as they did. She had no idea that the little movements of her foot were causing Max so much difficulty to stay on his feet.

Max was still in awe. He was stood up, holding on to the black plastic bars and his erection was now solid. He stood up on his tip toes and arched his head back, making contact with the underside of his mom's big toe. He felt like he was going to bust a nut right there and then, as his mom's soft toes gently grasped at his face as they rocked his cage. They felt warm and so soft, and the smell of leather and sweat was intense.

With one final jolt to his cage, Max fell back as his mom uncrossed her legs and stood up. She had finished speaking to Tracey and Max desperately stayed on his hands and knees, hiding his erection hoping his mom didn't know what just happened!

Mrs Clark stood up and walked over to the coffee table where her laptop lay. She walked back to the sofa, without looking at Max, and sat down again. Max watched as she opened the lid and powered it up. Suddenly her hand came for his cage and pulled him up into the air.

Mrs Clark stared at her son on his hands and knees and spoke to him for the first time "OK Max, you know I'm very disappointed in you. At 21 years old, I thought you knew better but obviously not. Tracey has given me some good ideas of what to do with you so first you're going to massage my feet while I look online for more ideas."

With that Mrs Clark unlatched the cage door and shook Max out onto the other end of the soft plush sofa. She quickly swung both legs up on the sofa so they were stretched out and directly in front of her son. She placed the laptop on her thighs and started to press some buttons. From her perspective, she had no idea how terrified and excited tiny Max was to be faced with her gigantic soles.

Max stood up and walked closer to his mom's massive soles. At 6 inches tall, he was about eye level with the bottom of her toes. He could see every wrinkle down the arch of her feet and could barely see the edges of her bright pink nail polish on her perfectly shaped toes.

Her soles suddenly parted and he saw his mom stretch her head up from behind the laptop "Don't make me tell you again Max!" she said sternly while brushing a strand of long blonde hair from her eyes.

"OK mom' Max said, unsure if she could even hear him or not. Max went straight to work on her left foot, reaching out and pressing his hands deep into his mom's sole and down into her arch and back up again. Her toes flexed downwards and rubbed against Max's face. Max was becoming aroused again but took her flexing as a good sign.

"Do it harder" Mrs Clark commanded while continuing to browse online. She could barely feel Max's efforts. She was struggling to find the site Tracey recommended, so called her back.

"Hi Trace, sorry its me again. What was that site you said? ... Oh wow, ok found it!" she said, quite surprised by what she saw.

"Yeah he's rubbing them now but I can't really feel very much" Max heard his mom say as her toes prodded his stomach, winding him slightly.

"I'll help him out a bit" Mrs Clark said as she reached over the laptop and positioned a large hard cushion directly behind Max. As she sat back, she pressed Max hard into the cushion with one foot, lifting him off his feet and making it difficult for him to breathe.

As Max struggled to cope with the immense pressure on his chest, her saw her right foot come towards him to join in the fun. He tried to scream but not much came out. He couldn't see his mom's face any more for the laptop and began to properly panic as her toes slid up and harshly engulfed his face. Her other foot had joined in and Max began to squirm as they began to stroke up and down his thighs.

"That's a bit better" Mrs Clark said clenching Max tight in her toes and grasping at his tiny, naked body against the cushion.

"Some of these are insane Trace" Max heard his mom say as she returned her attention to the laptop. "Do people really do this?" she said, again surprised by what she was seeing.

As the conversation continued, Max was in a new type of hell. His mom's soft, warm toes violently grasped at his face pushing it deep into her toes. By now, he could only breathe when her toes let up for a few seconds before rhythmically returning for more, each time it felt like thy were trying to rip off his face. The ball of her foot stayed firm against his chest, pinning him in a hug like position, arms out at each side. As well as struggling to breath, her right foot was becoming a menace too. Although he was in a hellish situation, his cock defied him and rose to attention. It wasn't helped by the fact his mom's toes had now found it and wildly toyed with it, pulling it down until it sprung back up, grasping at it playfully between her toes and generally mashing it into his body.

Max was in a new kind of ecstasy, but wanted it to end immediately. His screams were weak and muffled and any attempt to wriggle free only seemed to stimulate his mom's feet into torturing him some more! He was close to climax and unconsciousness when he felt the pressure let up and he slipped down the cushion into a pile on the sofa.

"Oh my god Tracey" Mrs Clark said staring at Max's exhausted body on the sofa. "I think Max enjoyed that a bit much!" she exclaimed "Hold on, I'll send you a photo".

Max was too exhausted to hide his erection as he saw the flash on his mom's phone. "Did you get it?" his mom asked before laughing "What a freak!"

As the colour drained from Max's rosy cheeks, he felt violated and embarrassed. She done this to him, but now was on the right tracks that he liked her feet.

"OK I'll see you soon. The wine's in the fridge and I'm looking forward to a much needed pamper session" Mrs Clark said, still disgusted by her tiny's son's now reducing erection. "I'll get ready and sort this little pervert out. OK bye".

Max felt his mom's breath on him as her face hovered over him "You need some time out in your cage little man" she said while flicking max into his cage and closing the door. "I never knew you were turned on by rubbing my feet Max, you really are a disturbed little boy!" she said, placing Max's cage back on the floor.

Max watched his mom head up the stairs to get ready, trying to digest what just happened. He was a little sore from the assault but worse than that, he was now completely humiliated.

Around ten minutes later, Max was startled from his thoughts as the doorbell rang. He heard his mom's foot steps come down the stairs to open the door. She had changed from her dress suit into a nice black floaty dress. At the bottom of the stairs she slipped on her fluffy black mule slippers to complete her outfit and answered the door. Max watched in fear as Tracey entered the room, hugged his mom and immediately scanning the room looking for him.

"Aw there he is" Tracey said as her eyes locked on Max in his tiny prison. She walked towards him, and put her boxes and bags on the floor beside the sofa. Max heard the sapping of her flip flops and clinking of bottles. He knew they would soon be drunk - as they usually did on a Friday night.

Tracey sat down on the sofa to get a better look "He's so cute and I must say, he's been blessed down below if you know what I mean!" she laughed.

Tracey smirked devilishly at Max as she stood up again and began to unpack her boxes. "OK so I'l unfold the chair and unpack my creams while you get some wine" Tracey said.

Max watched his mom head into the kitchen and then watched Tracey unfold her beauty chair and set out her lotions. Max never realised how much beauty stuff Tracey had amassed over the years. Usually he made himself scarce when Tracey came round as they usually talked nonsense and tried out her new beauty regimes. He had to say they both looked great for their age, so maybe there was something in it?

Max's viewing was rudely interrupted as Tracey suddenly turned round "We're going to see just how much you like feet little Max" Tracey laughed quietly, close enough to his cage he could feel the warmth of her breath.

Max was instantly terrified. He knew Tracey was devious and easily managed to talk his mom into things she wouldn't normally do. The fact their was alcohol involved made Max very afraid - and rightly so!