- Text Size +

Kelly was freaking the fuck out. She was about to be raped, saw a pair of fingers kill the man lime he was vermin, a giant hand plucked her from her room and now surrounded by giant women. "Do not be afraid. No harm will come to you. Not ever again" be grass told the shrunken girl. Aspen thought she was utterly adorable but was concerned with how scared she was. "What happened to me? Who are you people?" she whimpered. "My name is Bentgrass and you have been chosen to fulfill a great legacy" Bentgrass replied. "Legacy?" Kelly asked. "Yes. Your grandfather was Crow and by his blood you stand to inherit my powers and this holy place. Or you can go back to your home" Bentgrass said. Kelly shuddered in her palm thinking of home. "I didn't think so. Come. You must rest for the preparations must begin soon" Bentgrass said looking at the sky.

 

Aspen didn’t know what to make of any of that. Bentgrass cleaned the girl and put her in her makeshift tiny home. "You have questions" Bentgrass said sensing Aspen's gaze. "Fuck yeah I do. First of all, why did you shrink her?" Aspen asked. "Multiple reasons. First, she must get used to this size. She will be it mostly for the next 25 years. Second, how else do you keep a kidnapped girl hidden and docile? And third, the preparations begin as the successor is first exposed to magic" Bentgrass replied. "So kidnapping is fine if it's for the greater good" Aspen said. "Don't know if that was sincerity or sarcasm. If it was the latter, then let me clue you in on something. Not everyone can live in a big house paid for by their dead parents’ money. Or have the company of their little lesbian lover and puppy love roomie. The world is not fucking rainbows and skittles. It's cold, dirty, violent, and dog eat dog. You do what you can to survive!" Bentgrass shouted. Her words cut Aspen deep. Tears welled up in her eyes.  

 

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to be so mean. I'm just tired. It's been a very long day.  I bid you goodnight" Bentgrass said before shrinking down to enter her home. Aspen carried herself to bed wondering if this was a good or bad think to take Kelly from her home.   

 

"Are you fucking serious?" Keith asked. "Don't believe me then see for yourself" Aspen said pointing to the small house. Keith walked over to it and removed the roof. "Well damn" he muttered seeing a shrunken teenage girl curled up asleep in a dollhouse bed. "Aspen. People are going to look for her" Keith said. "No shit but like Bentgrass said they won't look for a shrunken girl on an Indian reservation" Aspen said. Keith looked at Kelly. Long black hair and very lightly tanned skin. He concurred that what Bentgrass said about being Crow blood to be true. Kelly shifted in bed exposing her tiny foot from the covers. Keith used his fingertips to pull the little blanket over it. "She's a cutie" he said. "Wonder how her mother is doing" Aspen said. "You said she was a druggie. She might not even realize she's gone" Keith said. Keith put the roof back on the house. "Breakfast is ready" Anna said placing plates of food down. "About time! Thanks Anna!" Claire chirped up. Anna politely nodded.

 

"Where's Bentgrass?" Aspen asked sitting down. "Busy getting ready" she replied. "For successor thing?" Aspen said. Anna cocked an eyebrow. "Yes" she said flatly. "Is what you did the same as she did with Kelly?" Aspen asked. Anna thought for a moment. "Mostly yes. Bentgrass was found very quickly by me. A broken soul she was and ripe for the transference. Her father was especially brutal that night and her soul cried out. He had just finished with her and she was bleeding. I took her from there and punished him" she said coldly looking at her fingertip. "How did she take it?" Keith asked. "How would one take it being shrunk and sitting in the palm of a giant woman? Fairly well. She was...she didn't care much about her fate. I dare say she would've killed herself if I hadn't intervened" Anna replied. "And nobody came here looking for her?" Keith asked. "One did but it came to nothing of course" Anna said putting pans in the sink.

 

"You have misgivings?" Anna asked. "It's just extreme you know? Shrinking and kidnapping a kid" Aspen said. "No more extreme than sitting by and watching a girl get brutalized. Like what happened to me" she said quietly. "When I was chosen by Fairwind, I lived in an orphanage. Forbidden to speak Crow. Told to pray to Jesus. The patron of the orphanage would use us for his sick pleasures. Me especially as I was more developed. The others knew of course but dared not lose his support. The monster would wash me afterwards, so nobody could smell or see his seed on me. Fairwind took me that night and used her finger to drown him in the tub. She was kind to me. Cradled me against her skin. So warm. And the night came I was given her power. Fairwind and a were close. Close like you and Claire. Some nights I just slept on her. Her feet, her private place. Over her heart. When she left to join our ancestors, I felt like I lost a part of myself. Becoming a Nirumbee isn't just a tradition. It's rejoining a family you didn't know you lost" Anna said.

 

Anna finished drying her hands. "And it's almost time. I should wake her" Anna muttered. Anna removed the roof and scooped up Kelly. The girl awoke and screamed. "Easy now child. Nothing to be afraid of" Anna said carrying Kelly to the table. The girl was still in her clothes from yesterday as Anna sat her down on an empty plate. She quickly looked around and recognized Aspen but not Keith and Claire. Keith was staring to intensely for her liking. Anna dumped a tiny bit of scrambled egg and bit bacon for her before coming back with a scrap of toast. "Man I'm hungry" Keith muttered too wrapped up listening to Anna speak to begin eating. "Please don't eat me!" Kelly screamed making everyone stop what they were doing. "I...I didn't mean you. Please done be scared of me" Keith said slightly upset. "Don’t worry about him.  He may look rough with the scraggly beard right now but he's a very sweet guy" Claire said eating a bit of toast. "Were you shrunk too?" Kelly asked the borrower.

 

"Nope. 100% borrower" Claire said grinning. "Never seen one with blonde hair. You're pretty" Kelly said. "Aww...that's so sweet Kelly" Claire said. Kelly smiled. "I'm Aspen and this doofus is Keith" Aspen said smiling.  Keith waved as he was chowing down on bacon. "The strange lady said I was to become a Nirumbee. What is that?" Kelly asked. "Something great. A protector and guardian. You will have control of nature. The air, grass, water, and the land itself here will bow to your order" Anna chimed in. "And I needed to be shrunk for that?" Kelly asked upset. "A Nirumbee is naturally that size. Don't worry though. Not like your defenseless or stuck all the time that size" Anna said. "Anna here was one once" Claire said. "It's true dear. A nice and fulfilling 25 years of service to our people" Anna said proudly. "25 years?" Kelly asked. Anna nodded. "One is chosen every 25 years. The one who picked you will end her service tomorrow night. That reminds me. I need to start the pot so you can begin your preparations" Anna said.

 

Kelly mused over what she meant by 25 years of service. Being only 14, she never really gave such amount of time real thought. A fleeting of dream of a career or a family maybe but anything else not so much. Could she have a happy life being a tiny girl for two decades and a half? Family? A job? Kelly began to think like an adult suddenly. Kelly shook her head. She was chosen and Bentgrass saved her from her wretched home life. She felt she owed her. "Can someone help me with a bath? A girl maybe?" Kelly asked smelling herself. "Don't worry about that. The preparations include that" Anna said watching her teapot. "You mentioned that. What is it?" Keith asked. "Before the successor can assume her new role, she must be prepared first. Her body and mind must be cleansed. Nothing dangerous Keith. In fact, it's quite relaxing and revealing in some cases" Anna said. The teapot whistled, and Anna poured tea into a large bowl. "There. Let it cool for a while as you finish your breakfast" Anna said. "Please don't tell me I have to drink all that" Kelly said. Anna laughed out loud. "No dear. You bathe in it" she said before leaving the room.

 

20 minutes later they had finished eating and Kelly stared at the bowl. "Uhh...I give you guys privacy" Keith said going out the front door. "What are you waiting for? Tea baths are really good" Claire said. "We can join you if you feel afraid" Aspen said. "Don't be silly. You'd never fit" Kelly said. Aspen shrank herself down with her watch. "How about now?" Aspen asked. Kelly was amazed. "Cool right? Keith made it, so I can film my documentaries" Aspen said. "We're into borrower rights" Claire explained. Kelly smiled and nodded her head. She took off her tiny socks but stopped abruptly. "I have scars" Kelly said to them. Aspen put her hand on her shoulder. "You don't need to be ashamed" she told her. Kelly slowly undressed. Kelly wasn't lying about having scars. Old scars on her back. Bruises on her thighs. It broke Claire and Aspen's hearts seeing that. Aspen and Claire got naked and one by one climbed into the bowl. "Oh this feels good!" Claire said stretching. Kelly was hunched over with her back to the edge of the cereal bowl. Aspen splashed her with tea giggling.

 

Kelly smiled a little. Aspen moved her hair out of her face. "You're cuter when you smile" she said. Kelly blushed a little and wriggled exposing her back. Revealing her scars, Aspen found herself staring. "An extension cord. My mom had a boyfriend who beat me for every little thing I did wrong" Kelly muttered. Aspen wrapped her arms around her tummy and pulled her back to her chest and hugged her tight. "That's over now. Nobody will hurt you again. One way or the other" Aspen said into her ear. Kelly quietly sobbed. Her lukewarm salty little tears falling into the bitter warm herbal tea. Claire watched solemnly at them. She couldn't fathom why humans would treat their children in such a way. To borrowers, children was the most important thing in their lives. Their reason for living. And a borrower child living to have kids of their own was a testament to their struggle living in a world that seemed built on making them prey.

 

Claire scooted through the tea to embrace Kelly. "Wish you were my sisters" Kelly said.  "We can be sisters. Blood doesn't stop that" Aspen said. Kelly looked up at Aspen and nodded contently. She looked at Claire and then fidgeted with a slight frown. "Something the matter?" Claire asked. Kelly looked at her bare breasts. "My tits are small. Even you got bigger tits than me and you're a borrower. Aspen's are huge!" Kelly said feeling pressed into her back. "Give it time. You got another growth spurt ahead of you" Aspen said. "More sensible than what you told me once" Claire huffed removing herself from them. "You're fault for believing me" Aspen said.

 

Claire kicked the tea into her face. "I told her if she drank enough milk they'll grow...among other things" Aspen blushed. "I gouged myself on so much milk I nearly became lactose intolerant!" Claire yelled. "Those warm milk baths made your skin very smooth" Aspen chuckled. "Maybe so but my tits didn't grow. You even said rubbing them would work. Every day you would rub them" Claire said. "And you fucking loved it" Aspen grinned. "Wait...are you two lovers?" Kelly asked. "Yeah. The gullible blonde here and me are an item. Been that way for years" Aspen replied. "Oh. Thought you were married to Keith. Or his boyfriend at least" Kelly said. Claire and Aspen looked at one another and burst out laughing.  "Keith? No way! He's sweet, kind, loving, and... no. We're not together" Aspen said chuckling. Claire looked away as did Aspen with a halfhearted look.

 

Claire took ahold of Kelly's foot and massaged it. "So, you're not uncomfortable soaking in a cereal bowl with a pair of tiny gay girls?" Claire asked. "I have a gay friend at school. I'm not a homophobe. My friends...I can't see them anymore can I?" Kelly asked. "No sweetie you can't. There won't be a lot of things you can't do. A career. A family" Aspen said. "Why not a family?" Kelly asked concerned. "Well you'd have to give your real name on the marriage certificate. You're a missing girl by now...I think" Aspen replied. "That's no biggie. Plenty of girls start families and aren't married" Kelly said splashing tea onto her breasts. "Sweetie...from what I heard Nirumbee can't bear children" Claire said. Kelly stopped moving and looked down. Her little hand went under the water and touched her abdomen just over where her womb was. "None at all?" she asked. "No" Aspen replied. "I'm sure the reservation will do something right? Their own foster system? Godparent? Babysitter?" Claire said throwing anything out there. "Yeah maybe" Kelly muttered.

 

"This is something you want to do right? I'm sure you can back out" Aspen said concerned. "No I do want this. Magical powers and the ability to change size sounds very cool and I can be safe here" Kelly said. Aspen and Claire shot one another conceded looks.

 

Two hours later they sat in the tiny house's living room. "Well I have to say my skin is as smooth as a baby's butt" Aspen said. "Wonder ehat Anna has planned next. It was nice of her to let us be with Kelly for this" Claire said. "I really appreciate it guys. I'm kinda scared" Kelly said. "Don't worry. Your big sisters got ya covered" Aspen said hugging her. "Too tight Aspen!" Kelly said. "Can't help it! You're so huggable!" Aspen giggled. "Don't mind her. She likes to cuddle tiny girls" Claire winked. Aspen stuck out her tongue playfully. The roof came off and Anna stood towering over them. "You need to eat this" Anna said dropping very tiny crumbs of a strange looking green herb. "Weed?" Aspen asked looking. "No. Peyote. Or tribe has been taking it for many years to expand our minds and speak to the Great Mother. This will free your inner selves, so you may inherit your power with truthful hearts. Now please step into my hands. It time for your journey" she said lowering her hands. The three were carried to the living room where Anna and removed all the furniture.

 

"Is this safe?" Keith asked worried. "It's been done many times by others. I do admit sometimes the journey into one's heart can be...intense. Thank you for looking out for them as my duties require me to see to Bentgrass" Anna said looking away. Anna left them and Aspen was the first to eat it. "Tastes like old gym sock" Aspen said choking it down. Claire and Kelly ate the peyote and sat down. Minutes ticked by. "Don't think this is working" Aspen said. Claire put her hand on her shoulder. "You'll love our baby right? You're not just saying that?" Claire asked weeping. "Claire where is that coming from?" Aspen asked. Claire was obviously high as shit. Being a borrower, her tiny body would succumb to drug far faster but in turn her heightened metabolism could burn it off faster. Claire disrobed in front of her. "I'm scared you're just saying what I want to hear" Claire said touching her belly.   

 

Aspen scooted over to her. "I want this" Aspen said touching her belly. Claire shook and sobbed as she laid back and spread her legs. "Claire not right..."

 

"PLEASE!" Claire screamed. The borrower girl was demanding Aspen make love to her as an attempt to dissuade her fears of Aspen rejecting her. Aspen looked into her eyes as she slipped a finger into her. "I love you" Claire said in a pleading voice. Aspen licked her cheek free of tears. "And I love you. Look at me. I want to be a mom. I want you and I want us to be a family" Aspen sternly said. Claire pulled her on top of her and began making out. Keith looked away to Kelly who was silently rocking back and forth. "You okay kid?" Keith asked. Kelly didn't respond. Keith reached out to touch her just to make sure. Kelly shrieked at his touch and looked up at the giant. "Please don't hurt me. I'll do it..." she said taking her robe off and opening her legs. Keith wanted to cry seeing her little bruises and her reaction. He horribly knew why she opened her legs and said what she had said. Keith scooped her into his hands.

 

Kelly looked utterly terrified of him. In her drugged state she couldn't make his face out. Keith looked away as he began to masturbate and rub her feet along his palm. "No..." he muttered using his fingers to close her legs. "Look at me. I know men have hurt you but not all of them are bad. Some do care...like me" he said holding her close to his face. Close enough to see her reflection in his eyes, Kelly barely recognized herself. His fingers stroked her long hair gently. "WHY DO PEOPLE HURT ME!" Kelly sobbed. Keith had no answer to that. He held her close and let her cry.

 

Borrower men are like women when it comes to children. Protective to the point of being obsessive. So much more so if the child is a girl. Keith felt the urge to protect this girl. Horde her from the painful world. Keep her to himself. Irrational maybe but seeing a shrunken teenage girl horribly abused sobbing in your hands changes you. Keith kept an eye on Aspen and Claire just to make sure things didn't get TOO crazy. Fucking like crazed mice aside. Hours passed by and Aspen, Claire, and Kelly had passed out. "Better unshrink her" Keith thought placing Kelly safely on the floor and moving over to Aspen. Keith tapped her watch carefully and Aspen grew back to normal. His movements awoke Claire. "Done tripping balls?" Keith asked. "Jesus I got some cottonmouth" Claire groaned. Keith poured some water into the bottle cap of bottled water he had. "I'd imagine so how much oral sex you gave Aspen" he said.

 

Claire paused. "Oh god I remember" Claire said. She looked put the window. "It's 9:42 at night if you were wondering" he said. "I see Aspen is still out. What about Kelly?" she asked. "Down for the count too. That poor girl has more issues than the Boston Globe. She kept trying to masturbate using my finger to make me happy. I don't want to think how long she's been hurt. She needs professional help. Unlikely seeing what's coming" he muttered. "I get the impression she's only doing this because she thinks she owes Bentgrass" Claire said drinking some water. "Then we should say something" Keith said. "Good luck with that. You've seen how serious Bentgrass is about this" Claire said. Keith yawned. "Tired?" she asked. "Been watching over you guys for hours" he said. Claire looked surprised.

 

"Well someone has to make sure you three didn't do anything crazy like bash your tiny heads into the wall or jump into the fireplace or some other shit. Peyote...give me good ol' fashioned weed any day" he chuckled. A slight breeze crossed the floor reminding Claire she was naked. Aspen and Kelly were covered up by a pair of his socks. "That's thoughtful.  You even showed restraint" she said. "What do you mean by restraint?" Keith asked. "Three tiny girls just lying around. Figured you'd done something seeing how you've been Captain Kirk'ing your way through our adventures" she quipped. Keith raised an eyebrow. "You know how Kirk gets it on with the alien girl of the week. Like that you've been fucking Hikari, Titania, and Klara" she said. "You sound jealous Claire" he said. Claire looked away until he used his fingertip to turn her face towards him.

 

"It's not a crime to love two people" he said. "...I love you" she muttered with tears flowing down her cheeks. "I love you too munchkin. You and Aspen. I didn't just fuck you, so you could have a kid with Aspen. I also did it because I just wanted to fuck you. If we're being honest tonight. Cumming inside of you was like a fucking party to me. Yeah, I fucked those other girls but it's the little things that make what we did sexy as fuck. The things that came before. You squint your eyes when you laugh. You paint your toes what color of berry that's in season. You sneak cookies when you can't sleep. You love bacon more than anyone I've ever seen. And when you and Aspen are in danger, you see me as a savior" he said reaching out to pick her up.   

 

"And I telling you as a man, it feels very good to see the girl or girls he loves see him with such adoration" he said to her. "Keith...Bentgrass said you were ready to give your life. What happened?" she asked. "She's said she’d eat one of you. Thought she was fucking around. Like that was the test. Well I offered myself up to spare you guys. She ended up eating me. She took it this close. In those final moments I thought of you guys. My final thoughts were...hmm..." Keith said breaking off the sentence. Claire looked horrified and touched at the same time. Her tiny hand touched his cheek. She bent forward to kiss and lick his lips. He could smell her arousal. Playfully he nuzzled his nose into her body. Very gently he placed his lips over her belly and sucked. The tip of his tongue touching her belly button. Claire curled her tiny toes as the sensation warmed her body.

 

"Let me shrink down" he said. "No! No...I want to do it while you're big" she said blushing. Keith placed her on the floor as he took off his clothes. She was the first to move. Gently stepping on his giant balls as she climbed up and perched herself on his shaft. Her cute little butt sticking up as she serviced his cock head. His watery and salty precum filling her mouth, Keith groaned. His finger brushing her back with just a slight pressure. "You can use me if ya want" she said. Keith wrapped his hand around his cock trapping her. Slowly he jacked off with Claire. Her tiny voice rising and falling as he sped up only fueled his fire. Keith was already wound tight watching them naked for hours. Kelly trying to fuck him really didn't help. He abruptly stopped and took her off his cock. Claire turned her head to see him licking his lips. She took a deep breath just as he shoved her into his mouth.

 

Keith's eyes flew open. He'd tasted her once before but..."holy fuck she's delicious!" he thought. A combination of dried sweat, residue from the herbal tea bath, and her sweet pussy juice made her taste like a gourmet treat. Keith jerked off as Claire found herself grinding her crotch against his tongue and moaning. The most primal instinct a borrower has is the fear of not wanting to be eaten. After that the desire to fuck a good mate. These two combined were causing her brain to short circuit. She felt scared but couldn't stop herself from fucking his tongue. Licking it, rubbing it, feeling her bare feet dangling over the abyss of his throat was so much to take it she came HARD. Keith shot his load all over the floor. He played with Claire for a few moments such as sucking on her and pinning her to the roof of his mouth before he came to his senses. He quickly spat her out into his hand. "Was I good?" she weakly asked.

 

Keith cleaned her using his shirt. "Unbelievably so. Damn did I lose control. You're not hurt are you?" he asked. "Used to it" she grinned. Keith yawned again. "Just like a man to fall asleep after sex" Claire said. "Very funny. I'm curious though. Haven't seen Bentgrass all day. Wonder what she's up to" he said. Claire shook her head. Keith got dressed and picked up Claire and Kelly. "You plan on saying something to her?" she asked as he placed them in the guest bed. "Might have to. Just have to watch what I say" he said leaving the room. Keith returned with Aspen in his arms. He put her down and brushed her hair out of her face. He stared at her for just a moment looking at her naked belfry covering her up and kissing her forehead. "Aspen is in love with you too" Claire said. "I know. I can smell it on her when we're close. Some family we are. Everybody wants to fuck one another" he said chuckling. "Maybe but if it's you it’s not so bad" Claire said snuggling into the bed. "She'd be better off if she just said it. Spoke what was on her mind. Like you should" he said. Claire looked at him puzzled. "I meant your fear about her not wanting a baby. You really broke down when you were high" he said.    

 

"Can you blame me? You saw how freaked out she was about caring for it" Claire said. "And what did you learn if your pickled brain can remember" he said. "...she wants it" Claire replied quietly. "Goodnight Claire" Keith said leaving them. Keith was tired but wanted a bath. Anna was not home and neither was Bentgrass. It did bother him about Claire saying Kelly was going through the motions. Keith drew a bath and got in for a soak. Few minutes in, the bathroom door opened revealing Bentgrass his size visibly tired and grungy. "You don't mind do you?" she asked getting naked and climbing in to join him. A snug fit for both of them but workable. She gave him a smug look as he eyed her goods. "What happened to you?" he asked. "Finished the last part of my preparation. I had to trek into the Pryor Mountains until I found a totem" she said. "Totem?" he asked. "A symbol that is used as a reminder for the next Nirumbee where she came from. It also denotes our name. Anna's was a golden stalk of bent grass. Hence my name" she said. "What did you find?" he asked.

 

"Clean my feet and I will tell you" she smirked. Keith started on her left foot. Scrubbing the dirt and filth form her soles and grime from between her toes. Apparently wherever she had gone she was barefoot the entire time. Finishing cleaning under her toenails, he went to her right foot and did the same. Bentgrass smiled at him. "A snowberry. A kind of flower that grows in isolated fields near streams. It even can survive a frost. A fitting flower for her" she replied. "And I assume the Great Mother tells you where to go?" Keith asked. She nodded. She began to wash her hair. "How is my successor?" she asked. "Sleeping off that freak out" he said sternly. "Well that is the most trying part. I myself had quite the experience. Anna had me embrace my womanhood. Taught me what sex should feel like without the pain and fear. How was Kelly?" she asked. "Desperate to fuck me to keep herself safe" he said. "And did you fuck her?" she asked grinning. "Of course not. After everything that girl went though I was not about to do that to her" he replied getting irritated. "Remarkable restraint seeing what you've done before" she said.

 

"Is that what caught your eye? You didn't use Star Memory to see the good we've done? Just looked at our sex lives?" he asked. "That's some edge to that tone" she said rinsing her hair. "Guess it is. Star Memory is probably the most incredible thing I've ever seen. The things we could learn for it. Unbiased history, first accounts from historic figures and you use it as a peep show" he said. "And what if humans had access to it? Knowledge is a dangerous thing in the hands of humans. You split the atom and made a bomb. Discover gunpowder and made cannons and rockets. Even the bicycle was made a weapon at one time" she said. Keith had no comeback for that.  

 

"You know Keith. It's been a very long time since I was with a man. Anna helps me now and then but she's not as...vigorous as she used to be" she said scooting closer to him. She wrapped her legs around him and with a smirk, took ahold of his dick under the water. "You even regret not becoming a mom?" he asked. She didn't answer as she guided his dick into her snatch. "Well?" he asked pumping. She grit her teeth. "The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few. You know that came popular from Star Trek?" she asked. Keith pulled out and then shoved it back in. "I'm becoming familiar with it again" he said thinking about what Claire had called it as Captain Kirk'ing. Keith had to grin at how right she was.

 

As he fucked her harder and faster, the bath water spilled out. Bentgrass clamped onto him tight and kissed him. Shoving her tongue into his mouth and licking his teeth she had lost herself to him until Keith asked a very important question. "What if Kelly refuses to take your place?" he said. "...impossible. Nobody in history Nirumbee or otherwise has ever refused to become a guardian of a tribe" she said. Keith slowed down. "For the sake of argument" he asked. "Has Kelly said something to you" she asked narrowing her eyes. Keith sensed her annoyance and well as the bath water rise in temperature. "She says she wishes to become one but I sense that maybe out of obligation" he replied. "It IS and obligation. To herself and her ancestors. Uh...uh...UH!" she yelled slamming herself down on his dick harder and harder. Her pussy clamped his dick as she came milking out his semen. An eerie gaze in her eyes worried him. She stood up, his semen dripping out of her into the water and stepped out.

 

"I take it that your friends won't interfere" she said. Keith had to word his answer very carefully. Bentgrass has a way of flushing out the truth and if he spoke it now no telling what she may do. Two seconds had passed since she asked, and the bath water got hotter to the point Keith had to get out. "We only want what's best for Kelly...just like you" he replied. Bentgrass grinned at his shrewd answer. "Well phrased" she said leaving him. Keith looked back at the bath water which had begun to boil. He was very concerned about tomorrow.

 

The next day, Anna had made breakfast like before but seemed anxious. Questioned she replied it was due to the ritual. She seemed warmer to them. Kinder. Kind enough that she played board games with them. She told stories of Crow legends and history. Probably to entice Kelly into accepting her future role. Kelly was getting more used to her size. Playfully kicking dice as they played monopoly. Pushing the race car onto Broadway making engine sounds. Claire found it very amusing tossing hotels at her. It seemed the tiny abused girl was showing her real self for the first time in a very long time. Aspen teased her by offering her not to pay rent if she could cuddle and kiss her. He girl blushed and agreed. Kissing her tiny head. Tickling her tiny feet. Placing her on her shoulder and offering her hair to hold onto. Aspen felt connected to Kelly. And as time ticked by and the sun began to get low in the sky, a sense of worry crept into Aspen's, Claire's, and Keith's hearts.

 

"Time to prepare. You must paint yourself. Your nails turquoise and your face with red clay. Finally, this head dress and clothes" Anna said holding the tiny collection of garments. "Can Aspen and Claire do it for me?" Kelly asked. Anna was taken aback by it as by custom it was her job to do it. The current Nirumbee was busy with her own thing and the one before her was to prepare the next one in succession. In fact, Anna's title was the honorary Grandmother Nirumbee. For her not to do it and instead outsiders (white outsiders no less) was almost an insult. However, Bentgrass had spoken to her about what Keith had conveyed. To appease Kelly, Anna agreed. "As you wish. I'll set these down here" Anna said placing them on the floor.

 

A small cap full of red clay diluted water as well as a cap of a mixture of crushed turquoise in water was done for her. Her clothes ready to be placed on her body and a toothpick as a brush.  Aspen laid down on her belly close to Kelly. She plucked a strand of hair off her head and tied it into a knot. Licked the tip and dipped it into the turquoise paint. She ten bit the tip of the toothpick and softened it for Claire. "Don't worry. I do this all the time for Claire" Aspen said placing the sole of her tiny left foot on top of her fingertip. Claire sat at her right foot and placed it on her lap. The giantess and her lover began to paint her tiny toes. "Why did you want us to do it?" Claire asked as she started on her big toe. "Well...since this started you been so nice to me. Kinda like big sisters. Don't sisters do each other's nails?" Kelly asked. Aspen smiled. "Yeah they do" she replied. Keith watched them from the sofa remarking they did seem like sisters to her.

 

Kelly giggled as Aspen's fingerprint tickled her foot. The warm breath of the giantess felt funny on her toes as Aspen blew on them. The borrower girl gently held each toe in place as she painted them. It reminded her of times last when Aspen and she would paint each other's nails. Of course, it took nearly two hours for Claire to paint a giantess' toes but it was an act of friendship at first and love later. Aspen took pride in Claire's work. Girls at her middle and high school wondered which salon she went to that did such fine detailed work. Especially when Claire gave her signature of dipping her feet in paint and using them to put tiny footprints on her nails. A few girls she had met owned borrowers that serviced their feet.

 

Once when she was 12 she went to a sleepover that a popular girl had. Aspen didn't really like her as she was a fucking snob, but she wanted to be in their clique and not seen as the girl with dead parents. Aspen had seen that the girl owned a borrower. 12 years old like her with nice clothes and neat hair. Aspen thought she wasn't bad seeing how she treated her borrower. She even gave thought of inviting the girl over to meet her borrower. To meet Claire. Those hopes turned to shit as the girl ordered her borrower to lick their feet. Not for any good reason. Just to look good in front of her peers ordering a girl their age to do something nasty. Aspen didn't want that. However, peer pressure is a bitch.

 

The girl was licking Aspen's feet and didn't like it at all. Aspen had worn sandals that day and her feet wasn't sweaty, but they weren't fresh either. Aspen felt horrible and after the girls had gone to sleep she stayed awake out of guilt. She loved Claire and this tiny girl here was very much like her. Cried the same. Same age as Aspen a close enough to feel that if she was tiny she wouldn't like to be ordered to lick a giantess preteen's feet. Then she heard it. Gentle sobbing from a glass tank. Aspen tiptoed to it and the tiny girl froze seeing the young giantess looking at her in the darkness. Aspen reached into her pants that was laying on the floor and took out a gingersnap cookie. Broke of a tiny piece and gave it to her. The girl looked quizzically at her as if expecting a cruel trick. Aspen petted her head. "I'm sorry for tonight" she whispered very faintly. Her borrower ears picked it up and her borrower eyes better suited for the night saw the sadness on her face. The girl saw sincerity in her eyes before she left and go back and snuggle in her sleeping bag. It gave the borrower hope that not all humans were bad. Aspen never saw her again but never forgot her either. It was that night that she began to crusade for borrower rights.

 

Kelly's toes were done and Claire used her fingers to paint streaks of red on her cheeks. Aspen painted her fingers and as she held her delicate tiny hands she had the sense of not wanting to let go of them. "Why are you crying?" Kelly asked Aspen. It surprised her as she didn't know she was. "Excuse me" Aspen said going to the bathroom. "She's very worried is all. We've only known you for a few days, but we've gotten very attached to you. Sweetie...is this what you really want to do?" Claire asked. "...yes if it helps people" Kelly replied. Clair wand Keith noticed she had to struggle for the answer. Kelly was not ashamed of being naked as Claire dressed her. Soon she was dressed as traditions dictated and the three fawned over her. Claire smiled and kissed her cheek. Aspen gushed with love. And Keith stared quietly. "Do I look funny to you?" Kelly asked. Keith gently placed her in his palm. "No. You look like the most beautiful Native American princess I've ever seen. You know what? Let's take a group picture" he said placing her back on the floor. Keith and Aspen shrank down and they all huddled in a group before Keith's smartphone placed and propped up on the phone. "Siri...take a photo" he said using a voice command.

 

The phone took the shot and they all stared warmly at it. "It is time" Anna said entering the room. Aspen and Keith grew back. Aspen placed Claire on her shoulder as did Anna with Kelly. Anna led them down the hallway where a portal awaited them. They stepped in it and emerged at Star Memory.

"Excellent. We need to begin so we can finish before the Sleeping sun hides the star of the Great Mother" Bentgrass said. The sky itself was on the cusp of dawn. The millions of stars had all but winked out except for one that shined brightly. A ray of starlight pointed right down on the holy rock. Bentgrass was naked and small sitting on the top of the rock. In front of her were two very tiny raised bumps on the rock. "Sit her before me Anna" Bentgrass said. Anna placed the shrunken girl on the rock behind one of the raised bumps.  Bentgrass stood up and roughly impaled herself on a raised bump. She gasped as the smooth bump of rock was buried into her cunt. "Now...you do the same" she said. Kelly stood up and squatted. She hesitated as she knew just by looking at it that it would hurt like fuck taking such a thing into her smaller and tighter vagina. Bentgrass nodded to Anna who placed her fingers on Kelly's tiny shoulders and pushed down.   

 

Kelly gave off a chirping kind of yelp as it parted her painfully. "Kelly!" Aspen yelled stepping towards her. A cold wind blew at Aspen and Bentgrass looked over to her with a foreboding look as to dare her to interfere. "The vaginal pain is necessary. Vaginal blood is necessary. It is the purest totem of a female. The power will flow from me through the holy rock of Star Memory and into your womb. There the seed will take root in your fertile womb and grow, hindering all else" Bentgrass explained. "Like being a mother" Aspen said coldly. Kelly was in visible pain as Bentgrass took ahold of her hands. The rock glowed as the starlight from above grew brighter. Aspen saw Kelly was terrified. "No. Stop this! She doesn't want this!" Aspen yelled snatching Kelly off the rock. "You dare?" Bentgrass said looking at her with creepy glowing eyes. "You're forcing her to do this! Guilting her! It's not right!" Aspen said cradling Kelly close to her chest.

 

"Put her back on the rock!" Bentgrass yelled. Aspen didn't move. She nodded to Anna to take her from Aspen. "Nope" Keith said tripping her. The wind picked up fiercely. "This is slavery!" Claire yelled barely holding onto Aspen's hair. "No, it is not! She will be the hope of our tribe! It's protector! How dare you call it slavery!" Bentgrass yelled. "You're right. It's indentured servitude. 25 fucking years of it and the payoff at the end is living out the rest of your life under an assumed name and never having a family nevertheless kids. She'll be stuck living in a house like a fucking hermit like you and the one that came before you" Keith said. "And what she had was better?! You want to go back to this shitty life Kelly?!" Bentgrass howled as she used her power to make a portal back to her bedroom. What they saw was a little surprising. "Mommy?" Kelly asked looking through the portal.

 

In Kelly's bedroom was her mother sitting on her bed sobbing. In her arms was a stuffed panda bear. Kelly's panda bear. A gift given to her on her 5th birthday. They could hear her mother begging for forgiveness. What struck the deepest chord for Kelly was as she looked at her mother's face she saw her mother stone sober. Something she hadn't seen in years. She was so distraught of her daughter's disappearance she hadn't used. Bentgrass saw Kelly leaning to the portal and quickly closed it. "Why did you close it so fast Candice?" Keith asked. Bentgrass had the urge to strike him down where he stood for his arrogance and would’ve done so if he hadn't stepped between her and Aspen.

 

"Kelly. You don't have to do this or go back to that life. There are programs out there that help kids in your situation. Child Protection Services, foster care, therapists. They even have a system that can help your mom if you want to stay with her" Aspen pleaded. "Help from the government?! Like they've been our friends" Bentgrass said making Star Memory pull up events in history. "Look Kelly and see how they "helped" us! Forced us off our lands. Raped our women. Shot our children. Gave us diseased blankets! And it continued into the 20th century! Stole our children from us to be educated in their schools. Forbidden to speak their native language. Experimented on. Sterilized. Gave us casinos to buy our silence!" Bentgrass screamed. The images were terrible enough that Kelly cringed.

 

"Two can play that game. Look Kelly at this. Maria TallChief was a renowned ballerina. Will Rogers was a famous actor. Chuck Norris...well nuff said. Tina Turner, Johnny Depp..." Keith said. "Johnny Depp is Native American?" Kelly asked. "Cherokee by descent. And that's not including the Navajo who saved so many lives in WWII. Native Americans have had a bum rap for sure, but times have changed and Bentgrass knows it. Kelly, do you really want to live this life? Look at her. She's so poisoned by hate she's become what she was supposed to protect her tribe from" Keith said. Kelly trembled in Aspen’s hands. "NO! I want to have friends! I want a family! I wanna be a mommy!" Kelly screamed.

 

"You take the words of these perverts over me? These two fucked while their lover was passed out! And this one fucked me!" Bentgrass said showing them in perfect clarity. "You think you can trust sex addicts to be reasonable? When has a man ever been truthful and considerate of your feelings? He's just another white male out to take advantage of you. To force his way of thinking on you" Bentgrass hissed. Aspen Claire and Keith were silent as Claire, Keith, and Bentgrass's recent sexual history was all to see. "He doesn't look like he was enjoying it. Looks disgusted really" Kelly said looking at Bentgrass and Keith fuck. "I was truthfully. No passion at all" Keith said. "Was he gentle?" Aspen asked Claire. "As always. You really should take a turn" Claire replied smiling.

 

"...you fucking degenerates. There is one way for you to obey me" Bentgrass hissed as she made her body rigid. She grew herself. Grew and grew until she was well over 300 ft. tall. "You" she said pointing directly at Keith. Keith ran not to save himself but to keep the others out of her wrath. Being a borrower, he covered a good distance within a few short seconds. He ran faster than an Olympic athlete and had got 350 ft. away from them in under 10 seconds. An insane feat and a desperate one but not as desperate as what he was about to do very shortly. Bentgrass let him run just to savor what she was about to do. She covered the distance within two seconds and raised her foot over him. "No please..." Aspen said begging. The giantess gave no heed to her as she slammed her foot down. "One less white man endangering my tribe" she said. However, she saw in the sky her time was very short and didn't notice her grizzly work was missing something. Namely Keith's blood, guts, and crushed body.

 

At the last moment, Keith activated his size watch and shrank. Her bare foot came down like a fleshy mountain falling out the sky. The impact threw him up into the air and he smacked hard into the side of her second toe. Literally stuck to the inner side of her toe from her grimy foot sweat, Keith was disgusted and happy to be alive. Bentgrass returned to them and ordered Anna to take Kelly away. "Now you will agree to be my successor, or I will eat her" Bentgrass said bending down and licking her lips. "OKAY! Just...just don't kill any more of them" Kelly sobbed. Bentgrass shrunk down to her tiny stature and got back on the rock. Kelly was shoved down once again and whimpered. "I'm sorry Keith..." Kelly said between sobs. Bentgrass took ahold of her hands and concentrated.

 

This time nothing happened. Bentgrass looked at the sky. "Time hasn't run out. Why isn't it working?!" she screamed. "That's it. It makes sense now. I wondered why you just didn't force you power into her. Tie her up and do this shit. She has to choose to do it of her own free will" Claire said. "SHE IS! She agreed! You heard her Great Mother!" Bentgrass called out. "No. She's doing it to save our lives. That's not free will. She has to agree whole heartedly" Aspen said. Bentgrass' eyes went wide as she realized they were right. She looked at the sky. The rising sun had almost covered up the star. She had only maybe a minute left. "Kelly. I wasn't serious. I'd never harm Aspen or Claire. Please do this. Our tribe needs a guardian! I'm the last one! Our sister tribes have lost theirs! You have to agree or we'll be gone forever!" Bentgrass pleaded.

 

"Wouldn't hurt Aspen or Claire? So Keith was fair game? He was nice, kind, loving, and even when I offered myself up to him he taught me that love wasn't something bought with sex! FUCK YOU!" Kelly screamed. "No....you must reconsider! You will have so much power! Nobody can hurt you again! You don't have to live in fear with this power! Do you want to be sexual prey around these sick humans?!" Bentgrass screamed. "I rather take my chances than end up a barren wombed hate filled freak like you!" Kelly screamed. The sun reached high enough that the star disappeared. The rock's glow began to fade. "No Great Mother! Don't take my power away! Don't leave your children defenseless!" she screamed. Her answer was given almost as quick as the plea she made. Bentgrass grew back to human size. The faint glow in her eyes faded into her brown natural color. The rock was cold and dull. The sky shimmered and did everything else and a bright flash left them standing in the middle of a field. Kelly was standing naked next to Aspen. The shrinking magic had faded away and she grew back right out of those tiny clothes she had on. Kelly collapsed in the grass, mentally and physically exhausted.

 

"Star Memory is gone. The Nirumbee are no more. The last guardian is lost. I hope you're happy" Bentgrass said. "Net yet" Aspen said coldly. Aspen placed her hands around her throat and squeezed. "He cared for us. Loved us unconditionally to the point it hurt him" Aspen said. Claire moved on her shoulder. Aspen glanced over. "Don't stop me" Aspen said. "I wasn't. She killed the father of my child. Just make sure it's not quick" Claire said. Bentgrass felt her throat squeezed tight enough she couldn’t breathe. Her legs kicked around. Her heels digging up dirt and she looked Aspen dead in the eyes as her life began to expire. "No. That's what she wants" Keith said coming up from behind. Aspen let go out of shock seeing him alive. Bentgrass gasped for air as Aspen hugged Keith tightly. She kissed him roughly sticking her tongue into his mouth.

 

Keith reluctantly broke it off. "Needed me some air" she said grinning. "How did you survive?" Claire asked jumping into him. Keith pointed to his watch. "We can’t let her get away" Aspen said looking at Kelly visibly shaken, and Anna too freaked out to really do anything. "Killing her just feeds into her pathology. Makes her look a martyr" he said. "Shrink her. Shrink the bitch to the size of an ant" Claire said. "No. I have a better idea. Bentgrass...well are you still her? That was your Nirumbee name wasn't it?" he asked. She spat in his face.

 

"Cute. You ever wonder what happened to your mother. You know you dad is dead but what about your mom? Lived out of state from what I read. When you disappeared, they looked into it and found your dad had abused you. Your mother blamed herself for not being there for you and when you were declared dead after so long...your mother committed suicide. Answer me this. Out of those 25 years, what did you protect your tribe from? Trespassers? Hunters? How many times was it necessary for you to do anything? Now was it worth it? Live with that. Sit in your fucking house and think about that" he said looking dead into her eyes. Bentgrass hung her head and quietly cried. "Let's get the fuck outta here" he said to the girls.

 

Keith parked the car not far from the police station front door. "Kelly, it's time kiddo" he said. Kelly hugged Aspen tightly. The girl had on some clothes Aspen gave her from her luggage. "We're gonna miss you" Claire said kissing her nose. "Me too" Kelly said kissing Claire on her head. "Wish I had a borrower in my life like you" Kelly told her. "Who knows? Maybe the new house you end up will have them under the floorboards" Claire smiled. Her smile broke and she hugged her cheek. Aspen pulled Claire off her. "She has to go now" Aspen said. Claire quietly cried. "My email and our number. We'll...we'll check in on you okay. If you ever feel lonely or sad just shoot us a line" Keith said wiping his eyes. They waved at her as she walked in...

 

Two weeks later...

 

"Two more minutes" Claire said. Aspen nodded. Aspen was lying in bed and Claire laid on her bare chest as they looked at the news. "Keith got an email from Kelly this afternoon. She's liking her foster parents. She says they're nice people" Aspen said. Claire nodded. "You miss her don't you?" Aspen asked. "She felt like family. She called us her sisters, but it felt more like she was our daughter you know?" Claire replied. "Thought it was just me" Aspen said. "Hey breaking news" Claire said pointing to the tv.

 

"By majority vote, Congress has passed the bill outlawing the sale of borrowers. Debated in Congress and split in the vote, the recent stream of borrower activist Aspen Collins exposed the existence of the last Brownie thought to be extinct. Claiming to protect the privacy of the subject and the area she lived in, the Brownie's face was blurred out and any way to identify the location was edited out. Even more shocking was video showing the Brownie growing to human size. When contacted, Ms. Collins said the Brownie went extinct when she became human. There are those that doubt such a claim but given the evidence from earlier sightings, most actually agree. The video was analyzed and no fakery could be found. With this new information, the question of borrowers going extinct was raised. With no clear consensus on how to deal with the question of borrower rights or conservation, Congress approved the prohibition of their sale as a stop gap measure until further committees could decide what to do. Barring a veto, the bill will become law by the end of May. Now for your local weather" the news reporter said.

 

"Getting closer" Aspen grinned. Claire was looking at a borrower pregnancy test Aspen bought her at the store. "It's official. I'm pregnant" Claire said quietly.  Aspen kissed her. "I love you so much" she told her licking her little face. Claire giggled at her doting. "You mom is going to be so thrilled. I wish your grandma was alive to enjoy the moment" Aspen said. Claire nodded and smiled until she remembered something. "What's up? Is it something I said?" Aspen asked. "When we were at Star Memory, I asked it to let me talk to grandma Lily. It didn't work and Bentgrass didn't know why" Claire said. "Maybe because she was a Fae?" Aspen asked. "Claire shook her head. "No. Bentgrass said that wouldn't be the reason" Claire said. Then Claire came to a shocking epiphany.

 

"Aspen...I know why it didn't work. Grandma Lily...is still alive".