- Text Size +

Aspen awoke late in the morning. She turned to see Claire wasn't around. Probably checking on Ritchie she thought. The boy was slowly coming to grips of what had occurred. A damaging blow to how he perceived girls. He felt for Gabi and she tried to kill people he loved. She had eaten two girls he enjoyed trying to get pregnant. In that fleeting moment of bliss, he thought of even staying to raise his offspring. Ritchie was taught a brutal life lesson. A pretty face didn't mean a girl had a nice heart. Aspen wanted to check on him but Claire warned her not to try. Rebecca, his mother, blamed Aspen for what he went through and threatened to tear her limb from limb. An actual possibly as Rebecca was gifted with such strength like all her kind. Even though Aspen was borrower size, she didn't have their advantages. No enhanced hearing, eyesight, smell, or strength. Not even the ability to sense tremors from far away with her bare feet. Nope. She just felt the cold wooden floor.

 

It had been a week since they had returned. Keith shrank various things for her to use until he found a way to grow her back...if he could. She slipped on a shirt and sweatpants and crawled off the bed. She made her way to her bathroom already a little winded from walking on the carpet for such a distance. The fibers didn't help either. They stuck up and felt like she was walking through snow. Keith was nice enough to put a two bowls of water on the floor for her. One for washing her face and brushing her teeth. The other for bathroom duties. Aspen wanted to just break down and cry hearing that. Having to piss and shit like a pet animal. They had barely seen Keith all week except for dinners which he had to prepare now. As soon as he was done and checked on anything Aspen needed, he went to his room. Late at night she could hear him cursing, talking to himself, things being moved, and even crying.

 

Aspen made her way to his room to check on him as she worried. There he was. A titan of a man sitting in a chair with his head on his desk asleep. A dry erase board nearby with scribblings of numbers, letters, and equations. Many crossed out furiously. Slowly she climbed onto his desk. Out of breath, she paused. A stubble of a beard on his face. Bags under his eyes and drool coming out his mouth. "Oh Keith" she muttered seeing him in such a raggedy state. She went to touch his face. His stubble felt like sandpaper. He took a breath and began opening his eyes. "Morning sunshine" she said. Keith looked at the time. "10:54? Dammit, I should've woke up sooner" he said standing up and leaving the room. Aspen heard him pissing and was dismayed he ignored her smile. Not even a hello from him.

 

"I'll get breakfast going" he said grabbing her and carrying her downstairs. He put on some bacon and eggs and got the toast going. "Late night?" Aspen asked sipping some of his coffee. "Careful! One slip and you'll be scalded to death!  Here Aspen" he said pulling her away from his cup. Keith seemed wired up even without a cup of joe. "So, any progress?" she asked. "No" he replied looking at the skillet. He placed the cooked food on the table for them. He looked around. "No Claire?" he asked. Aspen shook her head. "Ritchie is young. He'll be fine" he told her. Breakfast was quiet for them until Aspen threw a crumb of bacon at him. "What was that for?" he asked. "Treating me like a fucking stranger!" she yelled. "Just deep in thought. I meant nothing by it" he said. Aspen narrowed her eyes and walked to the edge of the table. Keith dropped his fork and snatched her up. "What are you thinking?! If you fell from that height..." he said. His hands were shaking. Something was very wrong with him.

 

"When was the last time you got some real sleep?" she asked. "Last night" he replied. "Oh? That chair more comphy than your bed now?" she asked. He didn't reply. He Carrie deer over to the sofa and turned tv on. "Something to entertain you while I work" he said. "Don't you dare leave me! What is wrong with you?!" she screamed. Aspen was in tears now. "I CAN'T FIX YOU!" Keith screamed flopping on the sofa so hard she bounced into his lap. Keith held his face in his hands. "I've tried every computation I know. Did the math over and over. Working on fixing you by recreating the accident that grew me. Just when I get close the fucking math gives out on me! Expand the electron orbit causing growth. Fucking tanks when the subject explodes."

 

"Using gravitons to control the expansion. Crushes you after 3.43 seconds. Using meson particles instead...radiation poisoning. Nothing fucking works! I promised...I promised" he muttered. Aspen began to understand why he was cold one moment and so protective the next. He felt ashamed and guilty for not being able to grow her back to human size when he promised to do so. "Just stop. Come back to it another day. Today...can you...play with me?" she asked. Keith held her to his lips and kissed her. "Okay" he said. So they started with Uno and Life. Playing games to pass the time. Trying to make things seem normal. Keith left and came back with a handful of shrunken clothes. "Ready to model?" he grinned. Aspen smiled at the idea.

 

"Work it baby" he growled as Aspen wore a frilly dress and posed lewdly for his smartphone. Taking shot after shot Aspen flashed her ass, bare legs, and heeled feet. Tossing her hair around for some shots, Aspen got dizzy and fell. Keith went to help her up but she shrugged and stood back up. "You gonna jerk off with those pics later?" she smirked. "Why when I have the real thing?" he grinned. He picked her up and stood on the sofa. "Ook...ook.OOK!" he said making monkey noises. "Oh, so you're King Kong now?!" Aspen yelled. Keith grinned evilly at her. He began pulling her dress off. "Please Mr. Kong don't strip me! I don't wanna be naked!" Aspen said playing along. Aspen felt his fingers slipping her tiny heels off leaving her naked as the day she was born. He sniffed her feet, her pussy, and hair. Keith licked his lips in anticipation.

 

"Please don't eat me! I won't taste good! I'll...I'll let you lick me" Aspen blushed spreading her legs. Keith kissed her crotch before giving it a good lick. Aspen shivered as his taste buds tickled her labia. He tasted her fluids, her sweet nectar on his palate and sucked her pussy. She held onto his nose as she ground her cunt on his tongue. She made a funny chirping sound when she came. His eyes looked so soft to her. As much as she was suffering from his problem, Keith suffered more. "We're not going to let this beat us" she said to him. Keith quietly nodded. "So you're just going to leave me out in this oral party?" Claire asked from the floor. Keith sat down and placed her on the sofa while placing Aspen down as well. "Rebecca still pissed?" Aspen asked. Claire nodded. "And Ritchie?" Keith asked. "He's very worried about you Aspen. He doesn't understand why you can’t come around" Claire replied.

 

"Tell him I love him and I'm sorry for what happened" Aspen said. "Rather hear it from you" Claire said. Claire spread her legs and pulled her cute little panties off. "So, is somebody going to lick my pussy or what?" Claire huffed. Aspen crawled over to her and began eating her out. "And you up there! Make yourself useful and rub my shoulders!" Claire ordered. "But I have to get my shrink watch..." Keith said. "So...I'm not important enough for you to go upstairs, get it, and come back down?" Claire said starting to cry. "Okay okay!" Keith said rushing off. Keith returned and shrank down for her. He began rubbing her shoulders and playing with her hair. "Stick your tongue in baby" Claire said to Aspen. Claire cooed and moaned as her lover gave her pleasure. Claire orgasmed hard nearly crushing Aspen with her legs. "Easy sweetie!" Aspen yelled. "I'm sorry! I didn't mean to!" Claire sobbed. "It's alright. I'm fine" Aspen said wondering why Claire was like this.

 

"It's these fucking hormones! Everything either pisses me off or makes me cry!" Claire shouted. "Well you are into the tail end of week 3. Getting horny yet?" Keith asked. "I did want my pussy sucked didn't it?" Claire said annoyed. Keith pulled her onto her back. "And what about these lovely tits? Don't they deserve love?" Keith asked. "Don't forget these cute little toes" Aspen smirked holding her feet. Claire yelped in pleasure as Keith rubbed and pinched her nipples and Aspen sucked her toes. "I love you guys so much!" she cried. Keith kissed her and rubbed her tears away. Aspen took her toes out of her mouth and caressed her belly which now has a developing baby bump. "We love you too" Aspen said. "Just think. Next week you'll be dying for this every hour" Keith said grinning. Claire shivered at the thought.  There was a doorbell chime. "Now could that be?" he asked growing back to normal. Aspen and Claire got decent and looked from the floor at the front door. Keith opened it.

 

"Is this the residence of Claire and Rebecca Thimblekin?" a woman asked. Keith narrowed his eyes. "Depends on who's asking" he replied. "You know me as the moderator of that dark web borrower forum. You are Keith right?" she asked. Keith was surprised. He responded to her email a week ago and heard nothing back. He had dismissed it as other things pressed on his mind. "Yeah" he replied. "Well may I come in?" she asked. Keith let her into the home. The woman sat down on the sofa. Aspen and Claire had hid not knowing who she was about. The woman herself was middle aged. Maybe early 30's with blonde hair. Curiously tiny streaks of grey were in it. She wore a beautiful black dress that seemed to sparkle. On her feet were Prada sandaled heels. She wore a diamond necklace. The diamond was set inside what looked to be a rose. Nothing on her said cheap.

 

"You two can come out. I swear I mean no harm" she said looking at the sofa. Claire and Aspen emerged and went to Keith. They crawled into his lap after he sat down himself. "So you're the one I've been talking to?" Keith asked. "That I am. My apologizes. My name is Lillian Durmont. Pleasure to meet you" she said shaking his hand. "Wait...the Lilian Durmont?! The philanthropist that helps borrowers?!" Aspen asked. "The one and the same my dear Aspen. Oh dear..." Lilian said. "What?" Aspen asked. "That shrinking curse on you. A devious thing it is" Lillian said. "You know about that? How?" Claire asked. Lillian turned her attention to Claire. "Claire...may I hold you? Please?" the woman asked. Actually, it was more like pleading sorrowfully. "We're watching you" Aspen warned. Claire stepped into her open palms. The woman let a few tears fall from her eyes. "I'm sorry it's just so sudden. So raw" the woman said. "You said you had information about my grandma. Well do you?" Claire asked.

 

"Before I answer, it's best that Rebecca is present for that. Aspen, can you go get her?" Lillian asked. "Maybe it's better for Claire to. Right now..." Aspen replied. "Please Aspen. I have my reasons" Lillian said. Aspen conceded and hopped down to go get her. "It's astonishing to look at you Claire. You're the spitting image of your grandmother" Lillian said. "So you have seen her! Is she alive? Is she...dead?" Claire asked. Lillian didn't answer but gently petted Claire with a serene look.

 

"Aspen? I'm surprised you'd come here so soon after what happened" Rebecca said coldly. Ritchie ran out his room hearing Aspen's voice. He gave her a tight hug which hurt her a little. "Easy buddy. I'm happy to see you too" Aspen said. "Like you have a right to even touch him after nearly getting him killed" Rebecca hissed. "Don't talk to me that way. I gave full warning what we do isn't a picnic. Everyone agreed. Your ass included" Aspen said. Rebecca walked right up to her. "A weak little human forced to live like us forever. I could snap your neck like a fucking twig for speaking to me with that tone. "You do that and Keith will make Claire feel what it's like to lose a mother. Don't forget he's still human size and devoted to me" Aspen said. Ritchie was scared shitless. He'd never heard them speak so ruthless. He whimpered. Aspen looked at his frightened face. "*sigh* That's not why I came. We have a visitor and she requested to meet you" Aspen said. "I'm in no mood to meet one of your human friends" Rebecca said. "Not even if she knows what happened to your mother?" Aspen asked. Rebecca looked dumbfounded. Aspen led Rebecca back to the sofa where Claire, Keith, and Lillian sat.

 

Rebecca looked at the giantess sitting on the sofa with trepidation. From her giant toes in her heels all the way up to her blonde hair. But she did linger on the eyes. Ice blue. Familiar eyes and her wonder was broken as the woman quickly snatched her up. "Let go of me!" Rebecca screamed in fright. The hand was clenched tight. Sweaty and warm. Then it gently opened and Rebecca lay in her palms. She looked at the giantess trying to guess what would happen next. She didn't expect to see her crying. "It's you...really you. You've gotten older but I still recognize you" Lillian cried. "You know me? Claire...Aspen...who is this human?" Rebecca asked. "You don't recognize me?" Lillian asked heartbroken. Rebecca began to concentrate on her face. Her eyes...her lips...her scent. Wait....her scent...

 

"No....can't be" Rebecca said. "It's true sweetie. You know in your heart who I am" Lillian said. "...mommy?" Rebecca asked. "Oh my baby! My little girl!" Lillian cried holding Rebecca close to her cheek. It was a touching scene for everyone there. "But...but how?!" Rebecca asked. "Good question. If you really are Lily, then how are you this size?" Keith asked. "Rebecca? What's the last thing you remember when we were separated?" Lily asked. "You told me to hide and stay quiet. A hand grabbed you away and I watched this male human walk away. His back was turned so I saw a logo. That was it. You were gone..." Rebecca said quietly.

 

"That's right I was. I was taken to a holding facility to be processed with other borrowers. Since I was a grey and blonde-haired female, a young female, I was separated from the others. A pedigree classification I was given. I was eventually out in an auction block with 4 others. Others that were considered rare. I remember them all. Mari was an Asian looking borrower. She might've been a koonago hybrid now I think about it. Celeste was a dark-skinned borrower. Not many with her skin tone. Pretty as can be. Skin like dark chocolate and hair black as night. Brave. She never cried. Robert didn't speak. Tall, very tall, nearly 5 inches. Amber was an albino. Her eyes reminded me of rubies. And then there was me. I remember Amber clutching my hand tightly. She was young and scared. Saw me as a mother figure. 8 years old and terrified. Wondering if she was going to die. I...excuse me" Lily said trying to keep her composure.

 

"One by one we were sold off. We didn’t even see who was buying us. My turn came and the bidding began. I sold for $72,000. That's what I was worth. A fae, descended from royalty, mother to a beautiful child. A healer and a person...only worth the cost of a brand-new Lexus. I didn't know who had bought me then. I remember the voices of the pilots on the plane transporting me to my owner. Talking about me. Envious of who bought me. Then one came to me cage and opened it. He did things to me. Licking my butt. Sucking on my breasts. Kicking my legs and feet. Cumming on me and cleaning me up. I didn’t care. My thoughts were on if my daughter was alright. Did she have food to eat. Knew how to hunt. Avoid predators. Would she survive or die like her brothers and sisters? I began crying. Crying for the first time after I had been caught."

 

The plane landed and the air outside smelled familiar. The van carrying me had a window in the back I could see out of. I saw cars driving on the opposite side of the street and soon I realized where I was. England, the Union Jack waving in the air outside a pub we passed. I was home but not home. I ended up at a large estate in Yorkshire. The air smelled of old magic when the wind shifted. My possible salvation. I was given off to my new owner. A middle-aged man by the name of Devin Durmont. An old money kind of man. He lived alone. His parents dead by now and only the company of a bulldog by the name of Winston was with him"

 

"Devin was shy to look at me naked. He gave me these intricate clothes. Clothes that made me look like a governess of Victorian age London. Cute really. He had a room ready for me. Furnished with all that I would need, a bed, bath, toilet, and wardrobe. If I was to be his pet, then he went to great lengths to make me comfortable. And when night came he opened my door and crept in. I was prepared for him to rape me. A human he was after all and surely he did all this, spent so much money, expecting something for his return. I stared at him and opened my legs. Began pulling off my nightgown until he stopped me. "No sweetie. I was just checking on you. Warm enough? I can get a tiny blanket for you" he said. "I'm...I’m fine" I replied. "Alright then. Goodnight" he said tucking me back into bed. I was astonished. He didn't want to rape me? I didn't understand"

 

"Days turned into weeks and he noticed I was unhappy. It was very odd as he tried many things to cheer me up. Acting goofy. Lavish food and clothes. And he finally asked me what he could do to make me happy. I was going to ask for my freedom but what would I do with that? I was powerless now and even though I was a pet now it was far better than living out there. I didn't know my salvation was only a mile away but I'm getting ahead of myself. "Roses. I would love a rose garden" I replied."

 

"A rose garden?" Aspen asked. "Indeed. An odd request to you my lovely human but to me it wasn't. My bloodline is of the rose. Let me explain. What you call birth marks on Claire and Rebecca aren't just marks. They're magical glyphs. Our family crest that denotes our magic and linage so to speak. Each Fae has one. Ours is the rose. Others it may be a type of tree" Lily said. "You got a magical butt" Aspen snickered. Claire punched her shoulder. "Ahem. As I was saying, I replied I wanted a rose garden. Devin agreed and chose beautiful roses and transported soil from a nearby forest to maximize fertility. Very soon the roses bloomed. In fact too soon. I suspected this soil was not ordinary or the forest it came from. Devin watched as I took off my stockings and shoes and walked barefoot on the dirt. Immediately I felt a tiny pulse of power. I was right. The forest was no ordinary one. A long abandoned fae forest it truly was. "

 

"I was ecstatic. I found a way to replica my magic and finishing that I could escape and return to America to look for my child. For months I would sneak out to bathe I. The dirt. Suck up as much magic as I could. Of course the roses suffered and Devin brought more soil to keep them alive. He didn't wish them to die and I would be sad again. This kept going on for almost 6 months before winter came and I had to wait for spring. By then I had seen my human in a different light. I no longer feared him. In fact, I began to have feelings for him. Gave me spa treatments to keep me pretty. A tiny intricate gold necklace for Christmas. And on New Year's Eve he told me he loved me more than anything. He was drunk but he meant it. He made love to me that night. Gentle love. I wasn't his pet no longer. I had become his secret lover"

 

"Spring came and I soaked up as much magic as I could and finally a felt I was ready to leave. The night I left a made my way to the forest. Old and potent, it fed me very well and I looked out from a tree to see an ambulance at his home. Guilt and worry made me return. I hid out of sight as doctors helped him. Devin as it turned out had a weak heart. A birth defect. He had forgot his meds...probably because he was distraught that I left. They gave him his meds and left after he stabilized. "Devin? Are you alright?" I asked. "I thought you left" he said weakly. "I did but I came back" I replied. He smiled at me with loving eyes. My magic told me he was not long for the world and I grieved at this. I used my magic to fix his heart."

 

"He looked at me with wonderous eyes as I glowed touching his bare chest. And then it faded and he felt he was well again. I passed out exhausted. I awoke the next morning in his bed. He was staring at me and holding my hand between his fingers. "You're a fairy aren't you?" he asked. I was shocked. I simply nodded. "And you saved me when you could've ran...why?" he asked. I answered truthfully. "Because I love you" I said. Devin began crying. He told me nobody had told him than since his parents died. Our love became mutual and I slept with him every night since then. I told him about the roses and the dirt. Told him about you and how I would look for you when I could. By then a year had passed and he looked at me seriously. At first, I thought he was angry that I wanted to leave but it wasn't. He told me a hard truth. "Lily. You don't even know where to look for her. Let alone if she's still alive. You could search for the rest of your life and never find her, and your dwindling magic would leave you vulnerable. If she was would she want you to risk your life looking for her when you can be safe here?" he asked."

 

"I was furious. Abusive, a total bitch when he said that. But Devin was one to not lie and spoke that for me to see the harsh truth. I locked myself away for three days sobbing and when I emerged he just smiled and said welcome back. I had given up looking for you...I did...but" Lily said crying.

 

"You don't have to apologize mom. He was right and I met someone who cared for me" Rebecca said. "Where is your husband?" Lily asked. "Resting with a summer cold" Rebecca replied. "When I gave up looking I chose to make a life with him. Years passed and I had absorbed enough magic to restore my looks and even change size like you see me now. When he saw I could do that...he asked me to marry him. I couldn’t of course being not human but you never should underestimate a millionaire. He bought forged papers saying I was Lillian McCullen. 33-year-old woman from Glasgow Scotland. With that done we married. It was such a beautiful day. The vicar blessed our union and the locals threw a party. Devin was kind of their mascot down there. A millionaire but a good guy too. I remember how I stood on his feet as we danced. I didn't know a step but he said to take my shoes off and let him take the wheel."

 

"I lived as a human, went to movies like one, shopped like one, drove a car like one...and gave birth like one" Lily said. "Wait...did you say gave birth like one?" Rebecca said. "That's right. Nine months after we married I gave birth to our daughter. Your half-sister my precious" Lily said petting her daughter's head. "So what is my aunts name?" Claire asked. "Rose" Lily said laughing. "Is she like us...I mean a fae?" Claire asked. "Yep. Her magic is a little rough though. She's human size but during that time of the month she shrinks...poor thing" Lily replied. "What’s she like?" Rebecca asked. "She's a good girl. Smart and is finishing her degree in business at Oxford. She really wished she could come but she's doing an internship this summer. Blonde hair like mine. She'll be 23 this month" Lily replied. "Hold on. So how old are you?" Keith asked. Lily ran her fingernail along his cheek and grinned. "You never ask a woman her age my curious borrower friend. Let's just say I'm older than 30" she smirked.

 

"Can we meet Devin?" Keith asked. "No...he passed away 10 years ago. Cancer...something even I couldn't fix" she replied. "I'm sorry" Keith said. "Don't be. What we had I'll treasure forever and he did leave me with a wonderful child. After he passed I devoted myself to helping borrowers. I created a shelter for them near my home. Hundreds live there now. They have a habit of calling me queen or act like I'm one" Lily giggled. "Oh speaking of queen. I take it you are the one that killed my mother" she said looking at Keith. "Please don't smite me" he whimpered. Lily smiled and shook her head. "I won't. I was going to congratulate you. My mother Titania was a stone-cold bitch. It's why I left" Lily said. "You knew of that? We never told anyone" Claire said. "But I felt it. When an immediate family member dies...we can sense it. I always wondered of Rebecca but I figured the vast distance obscured it, so I never knew for certain. When you showed up in the British Isles and did the deed I was close enough to feel it" Lily said.

 

"She tried to kill me. She sucked the magic right out of me!" Claire yelled. "So you can do magic. Have you done any more since then?" Lily asked. "Used it up saving Aspen. I'm tapped out for good" Claire replied. "Nonsense. You're just like me. You just need a recharge" Lily said. "But what was Titania trying to do then if Claire could just be recharged?" Aspen asked. "Probably trying to absorb your talent with your magic. Magic is like the fuel for a fire. The more you have the bigger the flames. Your magic talent is the fire itself" Lily said.

 

"Speaking of magic. Can you fix me? You said you knew I was under a shrinking curse" Aspen said. "That I did. A powerful shrinking curse. We fae are very familiar with those. We used them for defense, mating, and well bad stuff" Lily replied. "But can you break the curse?" Keith asked. Lily began to wave her fingers. "This might look weird. Bear with it" she said. A creepy black smoke emerged from Aspen's chest. Like a cord of smoke, it extended from her body and waved. "Fuck me" Aspen hissed. "That's what a curse looks like. Hold still" Lily said. Lily grasped the cord between her fingers and pulled. Aspen let out a horrible screech of pain. She began to shake and gasp for air. Lily let go. "Aspen!" Claire said holding her after jumping out of Lily's lap. "Oh god. If felt like my soul was being ripped out" Aspen said. "Because that's exactly what was happening."

 

"This curse was done very hastily but specific. It's literally tethered to your soul. Do you remember what the caster said?" Lily asked. "To stay shrunk until I die" Aspen said. "And that's the condition. If she had just said shrink the. It would be nothing for me to remove it but as it is..." Lily said. "So, there's nothing to be done?" Aspen said. "I didn't say that. You just need to die for it to be broken" Lily replied. "Kind of like killing the patient to cure him" Keith said. "I need to think on this one. Mind if I say for a while?" Lily asked. "Not at all!" Aspen said. "Thank you Aspen and thank you for caring for my family. If not for your kindness they would be lost to me" Lily said picking her up and kissing her.

 

"It wasn't a big deal to me. Claire was someone I needed when I lost my parents and Rebecca and Thomas are like my aunt and uncle. I'm lucky to have them in my life" Aspen replied. Rebecca listened to her answer and looked at her. A deep remorse came to her. Aspen considered her an aunt, helped look for her lost mother and today she threatened to snap her neck and kill her. The three-inch woman felt a whole lot smaller. "If you don't mind I want to meet my son in law and grandson" Lily said. "Of course mom. Claire, can you show her to our home?" Rebecca said. "Yeah sure mom" Claire replied wondering why her mother wanted her to do it.

 

Claire led Lily out of the room towards the hole in the wall. "Keith. Can you leave us alone?" Rebecca asked. "No problem. I should look into lunch anyway" Keith said checking the time.  Aspen nervously fidgeted as Rebecca looked at her. The woman walked over and sat next to her. Her arm reached out and Aspen whimpered. "I'm sorry honey. You were right. We all agreed, and I know you love him. What happened was an accident and what you're going through...Aspen come here" Rebecca said pulling her to her. The borrower women hugged Aspen to her. "I don't think I ever said this to you Aspen but...I love you" Rebecca said. "Not because you give us shelter or food. I love you because you love us" she said. Aspen looked at her in shock. "You're special Aspen. A human loving a borrower can be more common but what's not is a human devoting their lives to one. And I will be honored to have you as a daughter in law one day" Rebecca said before kissing her forehead. Aspen trembled and cried as she hugged Rebecca. She had forgiven her and more importantly showed her that Aspen wasn't just "the human that fucked her daughter".

 

Rebecca had always given Aspen a lukewarm smile or nod. As she was a human, Rebecca had a natural mistrust of them after losing her mom and Aspen was not "deserving" of her love and care. Tolerated and thankful but not love. And Aspen in her arms, a human that championed for their rights and suffered a fate probably worse than death for it, cried in her arms. Rebecca finally accepted Aspen as family. "Ready to see Ritchie? He really wants to see you" Rebecca said pulling Aspen to her feet. "Yeah" Aspen said. The two arrived just in time to see Lily shrink herself down to fit in their home. "Neat trick" Aspen said. "Tinkerbell ain't got shit on me" Lily laughed.

 

"This is...nice Rebecca" Lily said taking the surroundings in. "I admit it's homely" her daughter said. "Nonsense. You did an excellent job making this a safe and cozy home. Far better than that warehouse we lived in" Lily said. "I remember that. I remember it all" Rebecca said softly. "What do you think of the furniture? Keith shrank down most of it" Aspen said. Small footsteps emerged from the hallway. "Aspen?" Ritchie asked. "You gonna stand there or give me a hug?" Aspen asked. Ritchie ran to her and held her tight. His eyes looked so worried. "I'm okay" she said. The boy nodded and kissed her cheek. "Ritchie. If your done manhandling Aspen, wake your father" Rebecca said. Ritchie left and returned with a coughing Thomas. "Aspen. I'm glad you came. How are you...who might this be?" he asked looking at Lily. He Lily all over. "I'm sorry it's just you look like my daughter" Thomas chuckled.  "That's understandable. The hair and eyes skipped a generation" Lily said. Thomas looked puzzled. "Honey. Remember what I said about my mother?" Rebecca asked.

 

"Yes, that she perished saving you. A pity. I wish I could've met her. Thanked her for birthing such a sweet and beautiful girl into the world" Thomas said kissing her cheek. "Liking what I see so far" Lily said. "It turns out my mother survived. In fact...here she is. Thomas this is my mom Lily" Rebecca said smiling. Thomas' jaw hit the floor. "Um well it's nice to meet you...mom?" Thomas said trying to either hug or shake her hand. Lily embraced him. "Mom is fine Thomas as well as hugging me. You did impregnate my daughter twice. I think we're family" she grinned. Lily looked him over and licked her lips. "Nice job snagging him. Muscular and he's packing down there very well" Lily whispered into Rebecca's ear. "Mom!" Rebecca said pushing her away. Lily laughed. All there sat down and began telling stories to one another.

 

"So, I found her dragging this Hershey kiss back into our home. She knew she was too young to go out alone and when I caught her she knew I was pissed. And you know what this 6-year-old troublemaker did? "I'll split it with you mommy" she said. Bribery! Trying to buy me off!" Lily laughed. "And then what?" Thomas asked. "Paddled her ass with a toothpick! She pouted and was mad at me for a week! She didn't understand the terror I felt with her being all alone out there. I didn't want to lose another child. The worst pain imaginable" Lily said. "I can imagine it now" Rebecca said. "Speaking of kids. I see Claire is with child. Does Ritchie have kids yet?" Lily asked. "No, he's in love with Aspen" Rebecca replied. "That's fine but I sense Aspen doesn't feel that committed to him" Lily said. "It's a topic we have discussed" Thomas said. "He can live with me. Plenty of borrower girls his age to pick for a wife or wives. In fact you all can come live with me. More comfortable than this" Lily said. Thomas and Rebecca were speechless.

 

"Mom. I don't know about leaving. We kind of like it here. Aspen has been a godsend to us" Rebecca said. "That it may be but I can provide you with far more. Think about it" Lily said. Richie who was in his room heard that. Meeting others of his kind was very enticing, but could he leave here? Leave Aspen? Something more he had to think about. In the next room, Claire was going through some clothes. "Just take what you want" Claire said. "Hey! I gave this to you for Christmas! Why is it balled up in the back of your closet?" Aspen asked. "Because the chest is too tight" Claire replied. "You know we should look into maternity clothes for you" Aspen said. "Why bother? I only got 5 weeks left of this anyway" Claire said. "Well maybe I want to spoil you" Aspen said putting the dress down and pushing Claire onto her bed.  "No. My turn this time" Claire said flipping Aspen on her back.

 

Claire felt Aspen's toes on her thighs. Her dainty fingers tickled them and she smiled watching her lover giggle. Claire parted her legs and pulled off her sweatpants tossing them over her shoulder. "You shaved down there" Claire said. "Well I wanted it smooth in case...you know" Aspen blushed. "Not complaining. Easier to get my mouth on it. Time for a snack" Claire said before pulling Aspen by her legs and digging into her crotch. Aspen groaned as Claire ate her out. "I swear your pussy tastes sweeter when you're shrunk" Claire hissed. "I wouldn't know. Your pussy tastes the same all the time" Aspen said. Claire reached under her bed and yanked out their favorite strap on. "Ready for Mr. Happy?" Claire grinned. "Was it always that big?" Aspen asked wary. "You tell me" Claire growled after buckling it on and before pushing it into her cunt.

 

Aspen let out a Yelp that Claire stifled with her hand. "Shh! They're in the other room" Claire said pulling back. "Then don't just shove it in! I'm human remember?" Aspen said. Claire pushed back in slower this time. "Better...I'm fragile remember?  Aspen gasped. "A...fragile heart maybe. So, let me protect you for once" Claire said. Aspen's heart quickened hearing that. She locked her legs around Claire’s waist as she fucked her into the mattress. Trading sloppy kisses Aspen sucking Claire's tits. "Oh fuck Aspen! Fuck that feels good!" Claire yelled. In the living room, Thomas, Rebecca, and Lily paused talking. "Nice to be young" Lily chuckled. Rebecca sighed and Thomas grinned.

 

"Can't wait to drink your milk" Aspen growled. "I see being shrunk didn't cure your perverted side" Claire said speeding up. "What’s perverted about that. Taking your life-giving essence in. Knowing it came from my lover" Aspen said. Claire moaned deeply as she came. Her juices trickling out from around the sex toy. Aspen jerked her body a few times and never let her eyes leave Claire's. The two laid in bed resting. Aspen rubbed her hand on Claire’s belly. "I'm ready for you" Aspen said to her little bump. Claire spooned her and held her tight. She told herself if this was Aspen's fate, then maybe this was meant to be. Sleeping in the same bed. Aspen taking care of their child with no time limits on a size watch. But Claire looked over at Aspen and saw that the girl was staring at a giant keychain given to Claire years ago as a gift. Aspen had not accepted her possible fate. And Claire wondered if she ever would.

 

It was cute in a way how they ate dinner. Lily insisted they all eat at a human scaled table out in the open. And odd thing for Rebecca and Thomas. "Why so tense?" Lily asked. "Mom it's not our way to be so...exposed" Rebecca said. "Times change sweetheart. In no small amount to these three" Lily said pointing around to Keith, Claire, and Aspen. "I've asked before for them to join us out here. They don't need to live like mice" aspen said. "A kind gesture but it's too strange to us" Rebecca said. "Don't families eat together wherever?" Aspen asked. That caught Thomas and his wife by surprise. "Yeah. Yeah, they do. We can definitely have dinners out here from time to time" Thomas said nodding. Rebecca nodded in unison.

 

"So Aspen. You're gay. That must be extra tough when your lover is a borrower. How do you cope?" Lily flatly asked. "Grandma!" Claire yelled. "No, it's alright. First of all, I'm bisexual not gay. And how I cope is with these two goofballs in my life. Rebecca here has been more supportive lately...and that means a lot to us" Aspen replied. "I see. And you didn't become frightened when you learned Claire was Fae?" Lily asked. "Not at all. Claire is Claire no matter what her bloodline is" Aspen replied. Claire squeezed her hand. Lily nodded and stared at her food. "Times have changed indeed. Many years ago, I told a human what I was. This was before my powers dwindled past my ability to keep this size" Lily said. "How did it go?" Claire asked. "Poorly. He wanted to use me to make him rich. Threatened me. Told me to make him gold or he would expose me. Jesus I'm a fairy not a fucking genie or leprechaun" Lily hissed as she cut her chicken breast.

 

"What did you do?" Keith asked. "Put a 24-hr. shrinking curse on him which is one reason I'm familiar with them. He couldn't do much to me in that state. I left him standing there in his fucking underwear as he begged me to restore him. By the way I didn't tell him it would only last a day. I wanted to see him suffer as he had totally broken my heart. After that I chose to live as a borrower.  Seclude myself from humanity" Lily said. "I'm sorry" Aspen said. "Don't be. Good things come to those who wait Aspen. That heartbreak led to me meeting good borrower men and having wonderful kids. Well...one that grew up anyway" Lily said. Lily snapped her fingers. "I just remembered. Keith...can you get a box out of my car for me after dinner?" Lily asked. "Sure thing. What's in it? Clothes? Pictures?" he asked. "Dirt" Lily replied. 

 

They looked at her like she was nuts. "Not just any dirt. Dirt from the fae forest near my home. I know Rebecca doesn't have the gift but I wish to see Claire use hers" Lily said. "So I lay in it?" Claire asked disgusted. Lily nodded.

 

An hour later everyone was looking at Claire who was thoroughly embarrassed. "Does EVERYONE need to see me fucking naked?!" Claire shouted standing in front of the box of dirt. "Well we are curious to see what happens sis" Ritchie said. "Claire stop stalling. Jet lag is kicking my ass an I want to see what happens before I go to sleep" Lily said. Claire sighed as she stepped up and into the box. "It's cold!" Claire said feeling the moist dirt between her toes. "Lie down" Lily said. Claire felt goosebumps on her skin as Lily used her fingers to cover her entire body. "I...its...cold" Claire said shivering. "I can get some warm water. Water won't effect it right?" Keith asked. "I'm not a fucking...plant!" Claire yelled. "Mom? Maybe this is too much" Rebecca said. "This isn't about being kind. God knows I know how icky that feels but it's necessary" Lily said. "We don't even know for sure that this will work. Come on Claire" Aspen said extending her hand. Lily used her giant finger to block her. Aspen looked at the giantess to see her cold expression.

 

"I'm sure of it. I can sense the talent in you. I'm willing to bet it's served you without you even knowing" Lily said. "Claire has been resistant to things like that hypno song" Keith said. "There! Our kind have resistance to magic spells. Not immunity but resistance" Lily said. Lily pushed the dirt tight sealing her in. Claire began to get frightened. "Do you think I'd let something happen to my granddaughter?" Lily asked her. Claire saw her hand twitching. Lily was concerned but was hiding it. She really did care. "My body feels weird. Warmer...tingly" Claire said. Lily's eyes widened. "Yes! Embrace it! Feel the power rise from your toes and up your body! Let it fill your heart!" Lily said. Claire's skin flushed rosy. Aspen rubbed her forehead. "I'm alright. It feels so strange. Similar to before in that forest but different somehow" Claire said. "Each enchanted forest has a different feel to it. Now close your eyes and concentrate. Every Fae has a power that comes out first before any others" Lily said. Claire did and felt a whisper in her mind.

 

"I love you. I'm here for you. My sister is so pretty. My baby girl looks so beautiful. She looks like mom so much" Claire kept hearing. She opened her eyes. "I heard voices. Everyone was talking" Claire said. "No, everyone was and is still staring at you" Keith said. "Will this affect the baby?" she heard. "I hope not" Claire said. "Hope not what?" Keith asked. "You wondered if this would affect the baby" Claire said. "...I thought that" Keith said. "You can read minds?!" Aspen asked. "I don't think so. More like read hearts if that makes any sense" Claire said. "Empathic ability. You really do carry my blood. It's the most basic of our powers. You can get out of that dirt now. I just wanted to see what would happen" Lily said. Claire was helped out by Aspen. "You look so grody" Aspen snickered.  "Does anybody smell that. Like fertilizer and body spray" Ritchie chuckled. "Fuck you. Fuck you both" Claire said softly. "Language!" Rebecca said. Claire gave her an exasperated look.

 

"Keith, bath now" Claire ordered. "Yes, my fae princess" Keith mocked. Keith carried her off leaving them alone. Rebecca rubbed her hands in the dirt. She went to sit in it and rubbed it on her feet. "Nothing at all" she said. "Don't be so disappointed. I'm pleased your and Ritchie didn't inherit our power" Lily said. "You looked very pleased that Claire did" Ritchie said little jealous. "Only that our heritage is being passed down and only that reason. Living as Fae is glorious...only if you're surrounded by the same. If not...it's a curse. Fae live for hundreds of years. Your grandmother.... before Keith killed her...was nearing a thousand years old. She spoke to me often of the old days. Befriending farmers and Shepard boys. Watching young girls make flower wreaths from her flowers. Consulting with kings and queens. Blessing newborn babies. She smiled when she began the stories and when they were done she was almost in tears."

 

"Humans make great friends and excellent passionate lovers but they're still human. As such they have human lifespans. Those young girls grow up and forget their Fae friends for whatever reason. Die in childbirth or illness. The newborns she blessed grow up, have kids of their own and eventually die. What I'm trying to say is as a fae, we are condemned to watch the humans we grow to love die before us. Come here sweetheart" Lily said plucking Rebecca up. Lily dusted the dirt of her tiny bare feet. "When I was captured that day, I was relived in a way. I wouldn't have to watch you grow old and die. Sure, my power was spent, and I wouldn't live as long as a normal Fae, but I was certain I would outlive you. The most painful thing a parent can experience is outliving their children. You were my ninth child, my last beacon of hope in this cruel world and as each day passed I watched you grow. Weaning you from my breast. Taking your first steps. First words. Each milestone feeling that it came all too soon. And the dread I felt grew by the day."

 

Lily picked Ritchie up in her free hand and brought mother and son together in her palms. "But over the years living with Devin I learned a valuable lesson. Living in fear of losing loved ones isn't living at all. It's important to get the most out of every day with them so in the end you have no regrets" Lily said before closing her eyes. Tears began falling from them. "Rebecca...Ritchie...I love you all so much it hurts" she said. Lily hugged her tiny family to her chest. "Love you too grandma" Ritchie said. "Love you mommy" Rebecca told her. "Now this old woman needs a bed" Lily smiled.     

 

"You can have my old room when I was a kid" Aspen said. Aspen had heard and seen everything. It never occurred to her that Claire could outlive her. "That's sweet of you. Can you show me to it?" Lily asked. Aspen nodded and walked to her open hand. Ritchie and Rebecca bid her good night hopping off her right hand. "Up the stairs here" Aspen said to her.

 

"Not to small is it?" Aspen asked after being placed on the giant bed. Lily snapped her fingers and shrank down. "Don't think that's a problem" Lily chuckled. "This was yours as a kid?" Lily asked looking at the pictures and pink wallpaper. "I slept here until grandma died. Then I moved to the master bedroom" Aspen replied. "Keith mentioned she was sweet to borrowers. Fascinated by the look of it with so many books on tiny people" Lily said. "She was. She encouraged the friendship between me and Claire. When we came out to her she was very supportive" Aspen replied. "And she passed?" Lily asked. "Yeah...in her sleep. I remember smuggling Claire to the funeral as she demanded to pay her respects" Aspen said. "Very thoughtful. Ehats the picture over there?" Lily asked. "Hmm...oh. That's when I had to get braces. Claire never seen them before so she wanted to get a closer look" Aspen chuckled. The picture had Claire, about 12 years old, cowering in fear in front of Aspen's giant mouth.

 

"She's very special to you isn’t she?" Lily asked. "My soulmate without a doubt. I'm very protective of her. When someone threatens her I kinda lose my shit" Aspen blushed. "I can understand that. When you lose so many people in your life you become desperate to protect those still in it. My question is did they deserve it?" Lily asked. "Honestly, I don't truly know. I promote borrower rights, but I've did the opposite sometimes. You think what happened to me was karma?" Aspen asked. "Karma is above my pay grade but I can tell you that there is a balance to the universe. Magic makes you aware of such things" Lily replied. Aspen was silent as Lily kicked her shoes off. "I will work on restoring you. I just have to think on it" Lily said. Lily got undressed and Aspen stared at her body. "Runs in the family doesn't it?" Lily chuckled. "Sorry for staring" Aspen blushed looking away. "Don't be sorry. What's wrong with admiring beauty?" she asked.

 

"You didn't shrink out of your clothes?" Aspen asked. "Nope. It's how they are normally. My main business is making designer clothes for borrowers. Philanthropy is my hobby" she explained. "Can you hook a girl up?" Aspen said admiring the dress. "Not a problem. Goodnight" Lily said laying down. Aspen left the room.

 

"Squeaky clean again" Keith said drying her off. "You didn't join me" Claire said. "Occupied too much to have fun" he replied. "It's that personal to you?" Claire asked as he dried her little feet. "Yeah. I made a promise to someone I love. And truthfully. I’m worried if Aspen can learn to live like this" Keith said. "She seems to cope pretty well" Claire said. Keith looked down. "The next morning when we came back I found Aspen staring off the edge of the bathroom sink. This empty blank stare" he said. "She was probably just trying to adjust to everything" Claire said letting his dry her back. "Looked more like contemplating to me. Her goddamn toes were on the edge Claire!" Keith said. Claire looked at the giant. "That's why you shrank all that shit for her to use wasn't it?" she asked. Keith nodded.  "We'll all sleep together tonight" Claire said to him.

 

Aspen found it sweet they all snuggled in one bed. Claire petted Aspen's hair as she slept. "She fell right to sleep" Claire said. "Yeah. This has to be wearing her out. She doesn't have our endurance" Keith said. "It's strange to see her this way for so long. Hard to remember how much an impact she's had on our lives when she's just a few inches tall" Claire said. Keith rubbed his finger along Claire's back. "True but we wouldn't be who we are today without her" Keith said. "I'm...I'm going to have to start thinking about the long term" he said. "Such as?" Claire asked confused. "Her making a will with me the beneficiary. She...Jesus Claire...she'll have to fake her death. I'll have to pay the mortgage, grocery shop, buy clothes, all the important shit. Fuck. How will she take seeing me do that?" Keith wondered.

 

"Grandma said she would help Keith" Claire said turning over. Keith rubbed her belly. "Yeah and she didn't sound so inspiring about it. We can’t put all our eggs in one basket" Keith said. "I know...higher sweetie...I know what you're saying but we should worry about that when the time comes" Claire said. Keith didn't want to argue. "Fine" he said laying his head on his pillow. Claire saw he was upset and wanted to talk about it more but she was hopeful her Fae grandma could help.

 

Two days later...

 

"Admit it. You like it when I pamper you" Aspen said blowing over Claire's toes. "It does have its charm. Didn't Keith promise to take us to the movies today?" Claire asked. "Yeah but I think he forgot. He's been with Lily all alone since early this morning" Aspen replied. "Maybe they're fucking" Claire said raising an eyebrow. "Oh please. She's ancient!" Aspen said. "Not on the surface and Keith has been known to shag a girl if the situation presents itself" Claire said. Aspen was holding her ankle and roughly dropped it. Aspen promptly hopped off Claire's bed in her old bedroom and stormed out. "Leaving already? I just made cookies" Rebecca said as Aspen walked right past her. "Aspen it was a joke! It's not on his mind right now I'm sure of it" Claire said running after her. "I’ve been like this for over a week now and not once has he shrunk down and made love to me and don't think I haven't sent out the signals" Aspen said. "You know Keith. When he sets his mind on something everything else fades away" Claire reasoned. 

 

Aspen nodded. "You're right. The dummy is so worried about helping me sex isn't even on his radar right now" Aspen said. "That's right and when we get you fixed he'll be back to his horny self in no time. What's that sound?" Claire asked. "Don't hear anything" Aspen said. "Sounds like arguing" Claire said following the sound. It took them out her home and onto the living room floor. "Okay now I hear it. Keith and Lily?" Aspen said. They followed it out the living room and eventually up the stairs.

 

"I'm telling you it's too fucking dangerous!" Keith yelled. "Not saying it's not but it's the only way I know to rid of the curse! Not like there's no basis for it. People have been known to survive this" Lily said. "Yeah like in miracles! We can't do this to her and expect a miracle!" Keith said. "Well maybe we should ask her! It's her life!" Lily yelled. "Ask me what?" Aspen said. Keith sighed and looked down. "We've been brainstorming how to get rid of that curse and we think we know how" Lily replied. "Aspen what she wants to do is insane. I do not approve" Keith said. "Well there's no harm listening is there?" Aspen said. "No, it isn't" Lily said picking her up and placing her on Keith's desk. Claire climbed up on her own curious to what they were discussing.

"As I said before, curses like yours are known to me. Some curses can be broken easily, others modified, and then some just can't. If the curse is too exact it can't be broken...at least not by me" Lily said. "So that means someone else can do it other than the caster?" Aspen asked. "Who knows. I knew of only one other that could and Keith here killed her" Lily replied. Keith shot her an icy glare. "Isn't like that. Titania wouldn't have helped you anyway. Now back to your curse. It was very specific. Stay shrunk until you died. And as a bonus the curse is attached to your soul. That's how the curse knows if you're alive or dead. What I propose is this. We um...kill you, wait for the curse to leave your ascending soul, and then revive you" Lily said. Aspen and Claire were speechless.

 

"You make it sound so easy. It's more than that. We will drown you. Drown you in below freezing salt water. When your soul leaves your body, the curse is supposed to let go. Lily here says she can contain your soul before it moves on into the afterlife. We revive your body and put your soul back in it. Fuck it sounds as crazy as the first time we spoke about it" Keith said. "D-drown me?!" Aspen yelled. "It's the safest way to keep your brain preserved. There are cases of humans' hearts stopping after drowning in subzero temp and being revived. Like in the case of Anna Bagenholm*" Lily said.

 

(Authors note: Lily is referencing a real case. Anna Bagenholm fell under a sheet of ice and was trapped under it for 80 minutes. During that time her body temp dropped to 56.7 degrees F and survived by finding an air pocket. However, her heart finally stopped and rescuers rushed her to the hospital. She was revived over two hours later. Her heartbeat arrested the whole time. She survived the incident even though she had no heartbeat and her brain was virtually nonfunctional. Doctors say the low temp put her body in suspended animation leaving it with just enough oxygen in the blood to stave off brain death)

 

"That was a medical miracle and we don't have ER staff here" Keith said. "We got magic. I can rapidly heat he body back up and you can do CPR. It would only be for like a minute" Lily said. "I'll do it" Aspen said. "No! I forbid it. Just live like me! It's not so bad! I can care for you no matter what you need! I...I can't lose you!" Claire sobbed. Aspen hugged her. "Don't you see? I can't live like this. Even walking to the bathroom is tiring. Human's weren't meant to live this size" Aspen said. "THEN I'LL CARRY YOU!" Claire screamed. Aspen kissed her. "I'm doing this Claire" Aspen said. "That's settles it. I just have to craft a soul gem. Claire, can you get your family to the living room. I'll need their help too" Lily said. Claire didn't want to leave but she did. "Can you give us some time alone?" Keith asked. Lily nodded and left the room.

 

Keith got out a piece of paper. "It's a will. I thought about what might happen to you before this and I was putting it off. Now it seems..." he was saying until he stopped. The plops of tears falling on the paper filled her ears. Keith picked her up and kissed her body over and over. His hands shook and his breathing erratic. Aspen thought he was aroused but she saw panic in his eyes. He was actually having a panic attack. "Breathe....breathe" she said. Keith took deep breaths. "Sorry. My instincts are really kicking into overdrive. Keep you safe. Fuck you. Hold on to you" he said. "Then do it. Hold me" she said softly. Keith placed her on the piece of paper and took his clothes off. He activated his size watch and stood before her in his shrunken state. Aspen had already got naked and awaited his touch.

 

Keith took her into his lap and held her close. Her 3-inch naked body pressed into his. He wanted to make love to her. Slide into her. Breed her and keep her safe. But her quiet crying excluded that. He did kiss her multiple times. Soft kisses and then one final one as he pushed his tongue into her mouth. The most passionate kiss he ever done. And both swore their souls touched for a fleeting moment.  Only five minutes had passed but it felt like a lifetime to them. Aspen and he stood up and looked at the giant will. "They might be waiting for us" he said. Aspen felt the print under her bare feet. It detailed how she would leave everything to him. "Yeah" she said. Keith regrew and helped Aspen hold the pen. It was a solemn affair to them as Aspen signed the will. She paced her signature and found it longer than she was if she laid down. Her smeared signature due to the still drying ink and her bare feet walking on it looked surreal.

 

"One last thing I have to ask. Aspen, if the worst happens, what do you want your final arrangements to be?" he asked with barely a whisper. She never gave such a thing consideration. She was only 22 after all and considered those matters not pressing in the least. Keith grew back and put his clothes back on and he waited for an answer. "Closed casket. I don't want people to see me like that if that's the last time. I want to be buried next to my parents. You remember the cemetery right?" she asked. "Yeah, from last time we visited them" he replied. "Claire will need you more than anything. If possible marry her. Keep what we do going and make it matter" she said again. Keith looked at her startled. "You heard me. Marry her if at least for the baby. Give it a stable family life. Tell her you love her everyday...and...and...OH GOD!" Aspen wailed.

 

Keith took a deep breath. "I will. I swear I will" he said. There was a knock on the door. "We're ready when you are" Lily said. "Well you heard her. Let's get this freak show rolling" Aspen said wiping her face. Keith was extremely proud of how brave she was. This morning she was happily eating breakfast and laughing and within the last few minutes told she had to be drowned. Enough to break a person's sanity. Keith carried her downstairs. Lily stood in her shrunken natural state in a white gown. In front was a tiny bowl given by Rebecca who hugged Thomas. Thomas himself looked upsets and Ritchie looked in shock. Claire was rocking back and forth on her tiny heels obviously disturbed. "Place her here" Lily said pointing to a normal sized bowl of water. It was the size of a home swimming pool to Aspen. Crushed ice floated at the top and the smell of table salt in the air.