- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Originally posted to Giantesscity, I wanted to start sharing stories here as well. With that said, I hope you enjoy "The First Step"

Alma strode with an easy grace. Tracts of forest disappeared with each step, crunching delectably under bare soles as she basked in the quiet of nature. Even with the landscape spread out before her gigantic form, these walks were still a simple pleasure to be enjoyed. That was until a familiar voice filled her ear.

“How does it make you feel?”

The voice belonged to resident psychiatrist and pain in the ass Dr. Joyce Patterson. As always, she started her sessions with the same stereotypical question her branch of medicine was known for.

“How does it make you feel?” the voice repeated.

“Fine” Alma replied, her earlier joy swept away by the day’s gentle breeze.

“Liar,” Patterson tapped a perfectly manicured nail against her screen. “The readings from your suit say otherwise. Looks like you’re starting to enjoy our sessions, took you long enough.”

With a huff of annoyance Alma stripped away the tight fitting suit. Unrestrained and unmonitored by its sensors, she continued her walk, delighting in the cool air against her naked body. She hadn’t gone two steps before laughter rang in her ear. “Honestly dear, I thought modesty was something you prided yourself on.” The one finger salute elicited more laughter. Alma knew she was watching.

“Come on dear. Shouldn’t you be more focused on where you’re headed?”

A loud crunch froze Alma in place. Whatever made that noise was neither forest nor mountain. Looking down she almost screamed. Her right foot rested upon remains of a clover leaf highway. Horrified she lifted it to her face, scanning its wrinkled surface for any signs of life before examining her footprint for the same. Debris and colored metal dollops littered her sole and footprint, but no human remains were found. It was abandoned, but placed to catch the absentminded unaware.

“Oops. Guess you were lucky this time.”

With a shaky sigh of relief, Alma briskly regained her composure, retrieved her suit and returned to the platform where she would be returned to her normal size.

++++++++++++++++++++

“You’re a right bitch you know that?!” Alma screamed at the smiling form before her.

“Language dear, this was only a test to see if you’re ready to take the next….step.” “I pray for your sake that you meant that metaphorically. And what next step? Our growing sessions are “fun” and all, but not when it comes at the cost of taking innocent lives!”

“Dear, let’s not pretend you don’t have blood on your hands, well, not just your hands anyway” Joyce said eyeing Alma’s nude figure. Bile rose to Alma’s throat as her memory drew forth image after image of bloody remains, “presents” that had been left in her quarters while she was away on her walks. There was little woman to cushion her chair, a man to flavor her dinner, a crowd to carpet the soles of her bare feet. After the initial surprises, no amount of caution could prepare her for the next. Individually or in droves, they would all perish by Alma’s hand. Tears threatened to extinguish her rage, so with a final shout, she took her leave. She had made it two steps before she felt a sharp prick in her neck. A dark blue liquid surged from syringe to bloodstream as the needle found its mark.

“Dear, I understand your apprehension, truly I do. That’s why I developed a little something to help give you a push in the right direction.” The familiar sense of falling, weight pushing her down into unconsciousness, Alma had barely a moment to scream before darkness overtook her.

She lay limp in Joyce’s grasp as they moved farther away from the facility. The giantess took no notice of the landscape vanishing beneath her every step, instead focused on the skyline gleaming just on the horizon. Hardened nipples and swollen lips betrayed Joyce’s desire, her nude form hiding nothing from the watchful eyes of those just beneath her notice. Alma gazed in silent horror at they drew closer to the sprawling metropolis. Unlike her first encounter earlier that morning, this city was not built to tease the unwilling into taking lives, but rather to break them into submission.

Joyce carelessly deposited her cargo upon the suburban outskirts of the city, before resting a bare sole upon her charge and the remnants of a once peaceful neighborhood. Having felt the presence of her superior, a smaller giantess appeared, kneeling before Joyce’s gigantic bare feet. She too was nude, clothed only in debris and the squished remains of those unfortunate to cross her path.

Alma looked on in horror as the other woman was roughly pinned underneath Joyce’s sole. Her frail body was no match compared to its incalculable weight. Screams grew shriller as the pressure increased, reducing her form to a bloody mess as she was crushed deep into the earth. Leaning forward, Joyce lifted her heel to grind the remains beneath the ball of her foot, before revealing the gory remains to Alma.

“This is what happens to those who disobey or those who I feel aren’t obeying hard enough. Now then, you will take the next step of our session and bring ruin to the city before you. There are no sensors this time to track your emotional state so convince me you’re enjoying yourself or you will find I can do more than crush disobedient subjects beneath my feet.” A stray hand lowered between her thighs, parting swollen lips open to emphasize her point. Joyce relieved the minimum amount of pressure needed for her subject to forcefully crawl out from beneath her foot. Anxiety gripping her heart, Alma started forward. The city reeled in fear.

++++++++++++++++++++

Alma imagined she was strolling through a vast field. The gooey mess of bodies bursting underfoot was mud between her toes, the metallic crunch of vehicles were insects in her path, the collapsing concrete structures were soft flowers her hands gently brushed against. But the screams….the unearthly screams of pure terror pierced threw the fragile illusion. Ignorance would not ease the burden, so in her reluctant obedience, she pursued pleasure.

Scores of people lay mashed in every footprint as Alma moved deeper into the city. Only the tallest buildings could match her gigantic form while the rest lay beneath her notice alongside the terrified masses. A gleaming structure made her pause; she turned to face it, absently tracing the reflected lines of her body against the cool glass. Curious eyes watched unafraid of the giantess on display. Not even when she grasped a screaming mob in her hands, people slipping between her fingers to splatter against the pavement below did they make a sound. Not even when she held them against her breasts, nipples hardening as tiny arms and legs beat against her for mercy did they make a sound. Not even when she kneaded their bodies into her firm flesh, a husky moan escaping her lips did they make a sound. Behind their wall of glass, the silent crowd watched on.

Far above the city, another pair of eyes watched the agonizing, yet lustful transition take place. She laughed softly to herself; subjects were surprisingly easy to break. Give them the means to be gigantic and a space to test their new size. In time curiosity drew them to the cities, and willing or no, all it took was the tiniest nudge to send them over the edge. The needs of the individual outweighed that of the many she supposed as she began attending to her own urgent desires.

Through glazed eyes Alma viewed the city anew as her mind painfully submitted to the drug coursing through her veins. Vehicles were nothing more than insects, a hard shell of metal that surrendered its messy insides when crushed. People were more pliable to her needs. They could be forgotten underfoot, eaten to whet her appetite or be squished against her body to serve more primal urges. Buildings were mere toys to be abused at the height of her lust. With that final thought in mind, she reached down once more, anxious to experiment further.

Miniscule limbs shattered and bodies burst as she roughly inserted hundreds deep inside her. With a kiss goodbye she left her silent onlookers in search of a more animated crowd, tensing her inner muscles to hold the writhing mass of humanity in place. It didn’t take long to amass a fresh screaming mob, their cries turning into bloody gurgles as the full weight of Alma’s feet crushed the stragglers into paste. She wriggled her toes, delighted in the feeling of their gooey remains. Her delight only grew as the mob unknowingly led her to a surprisingly familiar structure. It was an elongated glass building with a curved shaft and rounded end. Whether an accurate replica of 30 St. Mary Axe in London or one of Alma’s more personal belongings, the occupants inside could only curse its provocative design as the giantess drew closer.

With hunger in her eyes, she knelt before her newest distraction, eager to put the architectural marvel to her own special brand of stress test. Peeling herself open, she cooed with pleasure as her nectar, mingled with the remains of a few unfortunate souls, distended from her vulva. Struggling proved to be their undoing as they drowned in the unending supply of her juices. Shivering in anticipation, Alma lowered herself slowly, teasing the tip against her labia before fully sinking down.

Alma’s heavy breasts rose and fell to the steady rhythm of each stroke. Careful to preserve the miniscule men and women inside her, she started slowly, gently, visualizing the chaos unfolding within. Windows soaked with cum and the ruddy smears of human remains, voices screaming in unison as their view was dominated by the poor souls trapped between her inner walls and the building, the violent shock of each thrust as it threatened to collapse their haven around them. This twisted imagination, these taboo desires, where have they been hiding? Deep within her subconscious, morality and virtue keeping them at bay, until now. Under threat of death and a drug of Joyce’s own creation coursing through her body, she was stripped bare of these shackles; she was, in a sense, free. She was free to indulge in the inherent, primal nature found deep within the hearts and minds every human being.

Pushed forward by the urgent need to complete her transformation, Alma pumped her toy harder, faster. Her moans reverberated inside the building, heralding its inevitable demise. Screams of pleasure rang clear across the city as she came, again and again. The mass of humanity preserved within her depths met its own grisly end as they were mercilessly crushed against her unyielding cervix, their wet remains flowing freely on a tide of cum. Thousands died alongside the remnants of her own humanity for it was as fragile a thing as the building she fucked.

Basking in post-orgasmic bliss, she extricated her toy with a shiver of pleasure. What was once an architectural marvel was now nothing more than a flattened construct of metal and glass. With a sigh she tossed aside the spent building and rose to her feet, absentmindedly running fingers through her messy hair. She was almost knocked back as a loud moan reached her ears. It seemed her performance did much more than convince the gigantic doctor.

Crushing a neighboring city underneath her back, Joyce idly played with herself, aroused by the antics of her newest success. A spreading pool of her nectar threatened to consume the neighborhood between her thighs. With a pretty smile on her lips, Alma skipped merrily through the destruction of her initial arrival, eager to shower her enabler with appreciation.

Obedience had its perks.