- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Carol, a giant mother at over 8' tall and a daughter, Cindy, under 4' tall go through an interesting experience. Carol comes home drunk and unaware her daughter is home and when she passes out on the couch she accidentally sits on her tiny daughter.
This story contains scat, fart, anal vore, completely unaware and even soul vore.

https://christiawi9.deviantart.com/gallery/ --> Story can be found here.

I also have an amazon page where you can buy SOME of my stories. Let me know if it is worth it to put them up there or if you prefer to buy the stories from here. www.amazon.com/dp/B076HP3XYV

Rather than the first 1000 words I'll give small chunks of the story to see if you like what it contains.

It costs $1:20 and is ~8500 words

------------------------------------------------------
Carol entered her home with a huff, her feet aching and her legs sore as she stumbled into her room. Throwing her shoes off in two decisive kicks, she stripped out of her uniform and got into something a little more comfortable. Being a security guard was hard work as it involved standing on your feet all day and walking, not to mention the occasional tussle you had to break up. But now that she was home she was able to relax and enjoy a nice evening, possibility go out for a drink or two.

Cindy got on her knees and began to massage her mother’s stomach, feeling the hard ball of faeces clogging her intestines. The mass was so large it was at least half the size of the smaller teen if not more, which intimidated the girl. She noticed how it took two of her hands just to massage one spot of her mother’s abdomen and her ab muscles were as hard as bricks to her. Even though Cindy was filled with the vitality of youth, this older woman could still easily crush her without trying. The knowledge was scary to say the least, but Cindy had nothing but love and trust towards her parent.

Carol had just stumbled home after a long night out. It must have been no earlier than 2 in the morning as she tried hard to catch her balance. She had drunk so much that she couldn’t even remember how many drinks she had but that didn’t matter as she wasn’t paying for them. She got lucky and found a man who was interested in tall women and he spent the night feeding her more and more alcohol while flirting.

Cindy’s mind quickly reacted and caused her body to stiffen in preparation to flee. However, it was just too slow in its timing as the humungous derriere collapsed on her before she could jump from the seat. Though she was unsuccessful in escaping the couch, her tensing did make it easier for her head to slip in between the giant orbs of flesh. In a flash of a second, Cindy found herself face to face with her mother’s own arsehole

A second later, Carol’s bunghole expanded over the little woman’s head literally eating it in a single gulp. The teen’s tensed and rigid body and the giant’s immense weight made it comically simple for Cindy’s upper body to slide right into the deeper depths of the older woman. Worse still, due to earlier anal stimulation from her sex, Carol’s poop chute was even looser and accepting than usual, allowing the titan to land firmly on the couch cushion with virtually no resistance from the girl underneath her.

Cindy’s legs, which barely came off the edge of the couch, slowly receded in between her mother’s thighs as they were dragged through the cheeks and into the brown eye at the centre. In less than 5 minutes there was no indication that this woman’s butt was consuming a teenage girl. A whole group of people could be in the room and they would neither see nor hear the pleas of the desperate girl as she struggled for survival and salvation.

Carol fell to her side, spreading out onto the couch, as her hand rested on her abdomen. Her unconscious mind could still feel the large mass of shit blocking her intestinal tract, bringing a discomfort look to her. She wasn’t able to feel any twitch or movement from her daughter as the tiny woman was simply too weak to have that affect. And so, when Carol began rubbing her gut it wasn’t because of any stimulation from her daughter deep within, but because the lump of crap higher up in the tract was causing painful bloating.

11AM. Carol awoke with a pounding headache as she slowly stirred from her deep slumber. She could feel her colon shake with the amount of shit she was storing in it but could tell she wasn’t going to be able to pass it.



As she moved, she felt a large, hot pocket of gas become dislodged and rush down her intestines towards her exit. Tilting to the side, she squeezed her abdomen but found the pocket of gas stop just before the opening, blocked by her natural clogging. The pressure died down, settling uncomfortably in her lower abdomen. The middle aged woman decided that an enema might be useful for this situation recalling the suggestion her daughter had made the other day.

Suddenly, the world collapsed in on itself for a brief moment as the shit around her almost crushed her into paste instantly. Her mother had just bent over to pick up her shoes and that single movement almost ended Cindy’s life. She pushed as hard as she could to prevent the hard faecal matter from advancing any further but she knew that if Carol bent down any more her attempts would be meaningless.

Carol put the enema containers in the bin as she straightened herself, automatically feeling the liquid take effect. She didn’t feel the need to go to the bathroom just yet but she was overcome with a relieving sensation as her upper intestine began to clamp down and move a much softer, much more manageable stool. She could tell that by tomorrow (Or possibly tonight at this rate) she would have a bloated colon just begging for release. She gave her gut a comforting pat as it gurgled and groaned with a soft sensation squirming in her lower colon.
Chapter End Notes:
I don't know if this sort of format is good. Maybe I should only post the first 1000 words like usual.
Let me know if you have any interesting story ideas