- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
This is another short story that can be purchased here:
https://christiawi9.deviantart.com/art/Samantha-s-orgasmic-evening-709700643

Tags, (Futa, f/m, nano, unaware, fatal, cock vore (minor though), shrink ray.

It costs $1.50 and is 1700 words long.

----------------------------------------------------------------
Jason and Terry ripped the wrapping from the parcel they held in their hands, eager excitement spread across their face. The 10 year olds had been waiting months for this delivery, ever since Terry’s older cousin helped them order it, and it was finally here. It had cost all of their saved allowance but it was certainly well worth it as they pulled the hard, black case free with the beautiful golden letter etched into it: Imperium omnia Parvus. Below that, written in deep red: “Matter reduction unit”.

The matter reduction unit was something invented roughly 4 years previously and took the internet by storm when it was revealed. The government had deemed it far too dangerous for the general public to even know about and hid it away as best they could. However, the secret came to light when a terrorist organisation discovered it, broke into the military compound containing the device and used it to shrink the US congress with everyone still inside. The entire building was half a second away from being crushed flat before the assailant was riddled with so many bullet holes she resembled Swiss cheese more than a human.

Obviously the government had to reveal what had happened and how which resulted in everyone trying to get their hands on the device. Even though no one knew how to create an exact replica it didn’t stop knock offs from popping up on the market. After the government put a level ten ban (Which could see someone put in prison for life just for possessing an item) on it there was only one other place for these sales to take place: The Dark Web. And the boys just so happened to know of a friend of a friend of a friend closely related to them who allowed them to get in touch with a seller. Of course, they were only able to rent one and it cost a fortune but it was worth every penny for the wealthy pair.

Now that everyone is caught up, let us go back to the young boys who were still staring wide eyed at the black gun. Their mouths open, drool leaking down their faces as they considered the possibilities that could be had with such a powerful ‘toy’. There was so much they wanted to do and they had the young naivety to do them. The device was not only heavy from its weight, but also from the raw power they both now wielded.

Terry was sleeping over at Jason’s house this evening, something they planned so that they could have fun with their package once it arrived. The sky outside Jason’s window was a light red as the sun started setting on the horizon, showing that night time was close behind. They figured it would be better to use the Matter Reducer closer to night time where they would be less chance of them being seen or noticed since it would be darker.

“What should we do with it first?” Jason asked his friend, his raspy voice, showing he was clearly on the verge of puberty.

“I don’t know” Responded Terry, his voice just as high pitched as his friend’s “I never really thought this far ahead.”

“We could do anything with this, right? I mean, it works on everything, yeah? Anything at all?”

Terry took the weapon from Jason’s hand and aimed it at one of the stuffed bears sitting on the bed. The device gave a clicking sound as a small display appeared on the side of the gun with the picture of the bear and the words “Locked” shining over it. The boy gave the trigger a quick squeeze and a small laser shot out, similar to that of a laser pointer, hitting the stuffed animal. However, the brown creature did not change at all and sat there as inanimate as always.

“What the heck?” Jason sighed disappointingly. He must have concluded that the device was a dud and that he had been cheated out of so much of his money.

He walked over and grabbed the bear, examining to see if it looked any different. Jason, meanwhile, inspected the gun to see if they had done something wrong. Maybe they had forgotten to press a switch or twist a knob. He wished this thing had come with an instruction manual (Which it did but a previous owner had ‘lost’ it when he mysteriously went missing). He then found a small panel above the display with “1x” written and 2 sets of 2 arrow buttons next to it.

Pressing one arrow, the number switched to “0.1x” then “0.01x”. Pressing the arrow underneath that it changed to “0.009x” then “0.008”. Finally, he found another button that said “reset” and pressed that with the display now saying “reset”.

The young boy had no idea what this meant, not being very good with maths. He continued pressing the buttons randomly, finally coming to “0.12x” before he accidently pulled the trigger, causing another thing laser to shoot out at it’s target.

“Well, the bear hasn’t changed at – what the …” Terry said shocked as the beam hit him dead in the chest.

The world disappeared for a blink of a second before reappearing very different. Everything, from his bed, to his cabinet to the black carpet fibres that now surrounded him, were giant. They rose high up into the air like the gigantic buildings he would see when his mom took him downtown. Terry cowered in fear not realizing what had happened. Too shocked to be able to put 2 and 2 together.

The ground thumped causing the young boy to fly through the air like popcorn, landing painfully on his butt. Then another thump, and another, getting louder and harder, until a titan appeared in the skies above Terry. The humungous face of Jason covered the heavens, his wide brown eyes twitching back and forth looking at the ground, obviously trying to find where his tiny friend was.

“Hey! I’m down here” Terry’s high pitched voice screamed as he jumped up and down, waving his arms hoping to get the attention of the god above him.

Suddenly the eyes shot at him, both focusing on his location like a predator hones in on its prey. Terry backed away instinctively as a shiver ran down his spine. Jason was so large and dangerous to the shrunken boy right now that his primitive primate brain forgot for a second that he was his friend rather than a hungry beast that might eat him.

The giant boy smiled as he pointed the gun down at Terry. There was a blinding light before everything suddenly appeared normal once more. He was standing next to is bed, his friend laying his back in front of him. He must have fallen over as Terry expanded in size once more. It took a second for his heart rate to go down and his breathing to become normal again. Once it did, an excited smile crossed his face as he helped his friend off of the ground, taking hold of the gun as he did so.

“That was fricking awesome! Everything was so huge. I couldn’t even see the whole room because of the carpet. It was so tall! And you! You were massive, man!”

“Was I scary?” Jason asked as he eagerly heard the story.

“Nah, I knew you weren’t going to do anything. Besides, I’m use to you being taller than me” It was true that Jason was about a head taller than his friend.

“Wow, so what are we-“

There was suddenly a knock at the door. Terry threw the gun on his bed as the door swung open revealing his older sister. Samantha was 17 and an absolute stunner in the looks department. Long legs and huge breasts. Her butt was smaller than average but still kept a nice bubble round shape. Her pale face was draped by her long, frizzy, dark brown hair and had piercing green eyes.

“Oi, runt, do you have my charger” She asked, wearing a purple bathrobe. She must be about to have a shower

“No I don’t, freak! Get out!”

“You wanna go, little man? I don’t give a shit that your friend’s here” Samantha asked stepping into his room and extending an arm threateningly.

“Ew, don’t touch me! Get out before I turn into you!”

“Go fuck yourself, Terry” Samantha turned around and left the room.

“MOM!” Terry yelled out from the edge of his door “Samantha said the F-word!”

He heard his mother and sister talking as his older sister talked her way out of the situation. He shut his door and turned back around, walking to pick the gun up.

He and his sister use to be incredibly close. She was the world to him until he entered his new school and all the kids learned what she really was. Samantha wasn’t born a normal girl but was in fact cursed with a penis, something she was made fun of for her entire life. Terry didn’t even know he should care about such things until all the kids made fun of him for it. Once he told people for the first time how she was different, he instantly became a laughing stock as well. Since then, he never brought up his sister again and was taught by his fellow peers to shun and hate her kind, in fear that he might also become shunned if he didn’t.

“Ugh, I hate her so much. Why can’t she just leave already?” Jason said about Terry’s sister

“Yeah. Anyway, what can we do with this gun? I guess we can shrink people, huh? Maybe we should shrink her!”

He excitedly switched the numbers on the side of the device to be “0.0001x”, imagining what it would be like to shrink something so small. Being a child and, more importantly, being bad at maths, he didn’t realize just how small this would make something. He would soon find out when he accidently pulled the trigger and a beam shot out of the barrel.

The beam hit his mirror perfectly and rebounded back into what was being reflect: the two boys. A light quickly enveloped them for a split second before they seemed to pop out of reality. The gun hover in mid-air eerily before falling to the ground with a heavy thud, almost crushing the two insects that were now stranded in the carpet fibres.
Chapter End Notes:
Let me know what you think. If you want these stories to be more smutty or more story driven.