- Text Size +

Discipline: the practice of training people to obey rules or a code of behaviour, using punishment to correct disobedience.

So to get trough a disciplinary enforcement you should either violate rules or being disobedient. I was disobedient because I didn't accepted to be sexually harassed by my unknowingly mom.
After I was smashed under my mom's foot, my cousin Tammy decided to use my body to massage my mom's feet. She also stimulated me in order to leave a wet spot on my mom's left heel, just in time for my aunt to come back from the shops. The fact I was naked and with a monstrous hard on, didn't helped my position. However that day I learned an important lesson about the strange world of the sisterhood of justice.

When you are a little man and you are caught red handed, if a giantess confirms your offence, then your word counts nothing. I was accused of taking advantage of my position and of sexual harassment. How ironically.

My aunt which works as a judge in this parallel society, could do nothing but accept the charges and emit a quick sentence.
Normally the giantess who reports the offence it carries the sentence's execution. However my mom is not yet a full member. In that case my aunt decided to be herself the executor. So now I'm back in my old prison for a 10 days in shoe imprisonment. This time is even worse though.
My body is soft now. Every time my aunt pushes down her foot I get crushed, when she raise her foot I regain my shape. When I was hardened the pain was much less. I'm also prisoner in her slipper then her high heels, then her flats... The crush never ends during the day. But the thing haunts me more is the fact that my beloved aunt had knowingly placed me under her foot.
Time passed slowly, an hellish day followed by the night where I felt my body scream, then another day of hell. Finally I was freed from the in shoe imprisonment. I was standing up on the kitchen table. My aunt watched me with a sad expression on her beautiful face.

YOU DID IT VERY WRONG RICH. NOW YOU ARE IN TROUBLE.
I repeat, I did nothing wrong. It was my mom that harassed me. Tammy did the rest.
I BELIEVE YOU. BUT WITHOUT OTHER PROOFS I HAD NO CHOICE. UNFORTUNATELY THE SENTENCE I'VE EMITTED COULD AFFECT YOUR RIGHT TO BE REMEMBERED.
What?
IF THIS HAPPENS I'LL LOSE THE RIGHT TO KEEP YOU. YOU WILL BE REASSIGNED. VERY LIKELY TO THE NEWEST MEMBER, YOUR MOTHER. TRY TO AVOID TROUBLE FOR THE NEXT MONTH DARLING.

That was more than a bad news. I collapsed on my knees crying. I didn't want to leave my aunt. I didn't want to be my own mother and sister's pleasure doll for the rest of my life. Then I was covered by a gentle touch, my aunt's soft hand cupped like a cradle. With a tiny tissue she wiped up my tears. Her fingers patted gently on my trembling body giving me comfort.

WOULD YOU LIKE TO GIVE ME A GOOD MASSAGE? I MISSED YOU THOSE DAYS RICH.
Sure auntie.

So I did it. I worked hard on my aunt's cute feet. I jumped on her ankle, like riding an horse. Meanwhile I massaged her malleolous, a soft pleasure moan came out of the giantess's mouth. Then I started pushing my hands onto the sheer tan hose which enhanced the perfection of her toes with the toenails painted bright red. Slowly I moved over her soft heels and finally I reached the sole and the toe crevices. I was barely aware of my aunt laying on the sofa with her lips compressed in ecstasy. I finished as usual with taking care of her toe tips. Then I stood exhausted facing my aunt soles, the same soles which caused so much pain in the last 10 days.

You know? I was terrified when your feet crushed my body trapped inside your slipper.
I feared when the alarm clock awaking you.
And I can't forget when you dangled your shoe, with the hose scratching painfully my skin.
RICH...SOB...I'M SORRY....
But I still love you and your feet.

I gave her a gentle kiss on her big toe, that was my end of massage signature.

I KNOW YOU ARE A GROWN UP MAN. AND I KNOW ABOUT YOUR NEEDS.
Thank you auntie.
REMOVE YOUR CLOTHES. I'LL GIVE YOU A REWARD.

Lynn grabbed me gently in her soft hand. I laid peacefully on her palm, her sweet blue eyes stared at me with tenderness. She curled her long fingers over my torso. The other hand's forefinger moved delicately over my lower abdomen. Then she started probing on my erected penis being with her long red fingernail. I I felt electrical shocks moving trough my body every time she touched my sobbing member. I started moaning loudly, I felt my testicles exploding, then the giantess pinched pinched my penis it between her thumb and forefinger.
I went mad. I tried with all my strength to not cum over her fingers but it was a lost battle.
I literally exploded a large load over my aunt's fingertips.

WHAT A SHAME. I WAS ABOUT TO PUT YOU IN MY MOUTH
Next time auntie, that was great. Thank you.
TONIGHT YOU CAN SLEEP IN MY SLIPPER IF YOU WANT. BUT NO WET SPOTS. DO YOU UNDERSTAND?
Yes auntie, thanks!

So it finished a very nice evening. I was free again, my aunt gave me a lovely finger job and I was about to sleep in my former prison and the main cause of all my troubles. Looking back to that night I think that was the most peaceful night of sleep I had since I was shrunk. Ironically was some sort of prelude to the troubles ahead. My aunt took a regenerating bath after placing me inside her slipper.
I was 6 inches so I laid comfortably on my back over the slipper's wedge. The haunting smell of feet kept me aroused. I was still awake when the giantess came out of the bathroom. In the semi darkness I felt a soft sheet fragrant of female foot smell covering me. My aunt put her used hose over my naked body like a sort of a duvet.
The perfume mixed with female foot sweat filled my nose. I caressed the giant hose expecting excitement, but instead my head began to drift. I quickly fell in a deep peaceful and dreamless sleep.