- Text Size +

Two years have passed after my life as human being was cancelled. The day I helped my aunt Lynn I was also caught into a parallel world, where a society ruled by women can shrink and enslave men. My aunt told me I spent 4 months as her insole. I was very lucky that I was rescued, otherwise I would be dead, burned alive by my own aunt or even worse, in Tammy's clutches.
My body was damaged despite the strengthening serum and the stiffness prevented me to move freely. I was more like a breathing doll, rather a shrunken man. Initially my aunt wasn't sure I could be fixed. She told me that should by body be not recoverable I would be disposed. Which meant being killed in an horrible way. My hopes were lifted by a beautiful woman named Donna. She was the sisterhood's inquisitor, which gave her access to a different kind of serum. This one made the body soft like dough, allowing it to return to the original shape. However nobody knew how the two different chemicals clashed. I was handed by my aunt handed me to the scientific section for this attempt. However I felt more like a guinea pig rather a person to be rescued.

I was kept into a transparent plastic cage with holes to let me breath. There was the number 4 on the front wall. Other cages near me were filled by little men, some of them screaming, some laying on the floor unconscious. At some distance there were two giantesses wearing white lab coats and nurse's clogs. Both women were beautiful, the one with shoulder length copper hairs kept the records. The brunette with the curly hairs did the dirty job. They were very busy in running experiments on the little men, starting from number 1 and going forward. When they decided to start an experiment the redhead talked into a voice recorder, describing the actions. Then the brunette would take the specimen out of his cage and set him for the experiment. Then each torturous step would be described by the redhead before being enacted by the other giantess. The results were noted on a paper sheet by the redhead giantess.
I waited for a long time before the first experiment started. The two women where discussing about the results of the previous round of tests. Then finally the brunette walked toward us. Suddenly all men started crying. Their voices fused all together in a single voice which surrounded me, scaring the shit out of me. There were single words in this voice. Somebody wanted to be freed. Somebody else asked to be killed. All voices where completely hopeless. I fell on the floor trembling, hoping that this trial would be out soon, prying that my aunt would rescue me from this hell. Then the dark haired giantess approached cage 1 and opened the lid. Everybody fell silent. When the gloved hand closed around the little man inside the cage the redhead turned on the recorder and said.

SUBJECT NUMBER 1. DISSECTION ALIVE, NO ANAESTHESIA.

The brunette walked away with the specimen held firmly in her fist.

It took me all my strength to not get mad until it was my turn. The subject 1 was left free to scream, meanwhile was slowly dissected alive. Both women had a very professional attitude, those men were reduced to just experiment subjects to their eyes. They didn't show any mercy or compassion for them.

Subject number 2's experiment was a endurance test on crush. Probably to check the serum capabilities. Subject number 3 was literally microwaved alive. Then it came my turn.
My heart jumped in my throat when the gloved fingers curled around my body. Then I heard the click of the recorder.

SUBJECT NUMBER 4. INJECTION WITH SOFTENING SERUM.
JEN, PLEASE PAY EXTRA ATTENTION, HE'S THE NEPHEW OF SISTER LYNN.
OK KELLY, DON'T WORRY, I'LL TREAT THE LITTLE MAN WITH VELVET GLOVES.

The Jen the brunette strapped me down on a cold surface like Tammy did when she captured me. Then the red head Kelly started caressing me with her giant hand trying to calm me down.

DON'T BE SCARED LITTLE MAN. WE'LL TRY ALL THE BEST TO KEEP YOU SAFE.
THE PROCEDURE SHOULD INVOLVE ANAESTHESIA BUT BECAUSE YOU'RE ALREADY RIGID WE CAN'T USE IT ON YOU.
I'LL TRY TO KEEP YOU FOCUSED ON SOMETHING PLEASANT MEANWHILE THE SOFTENING HAPPENS, WHICH WILL BE VERY PAINFUL I'M AFRAID.

Then Kelly licked her fingers and started rubbing my penis which became very happy for the massage. I started feeling very aroused by being manipulated by her giant fingers.

KEEP FOCUSED ON YOUR LOWER BODY.
THE PAIN WILL LAST AT MOST 5 MINUTES. JEN TELL ME WHEN YOU'RE READY.
Wait, what pain?
I'M READY TO GIVE HIM THE SHOT.

Kelly took a small thread and pushed it into my mouth telling me to bite hard there. Then she nodded to Jen giving her green light. With the corner of my eye I saw the giant brunette pushing a giant needle deep in my stomach with a fluid move. Then I felt the liquid filling my internal cavities, very slowly. The it came the pain. I expected a burning sensation like the one I experienced with Tammy. However I had a feeling like thousands of little knives were tearing me apart, from the inside. My mouth contracted desperately on the small thread which muffled my screams. I tried desperately to fight then I hear the giantess's voice behind the curtain of pain.

DON'T FIGHT THE PAIN SWEETIE.
STAY FOCUSED ON MY FINGERS.

I tried to follow the sound of her voice, I concentrated on the pleasure that was still coming from my abdomen and in some way it worked. The softening serum diffused slowly from my stomach into the rest of my body. First causing the suffering then leaving a feeling of complete relaxation, like I didn't experienced in years. Finally it reached the abdomen overwhelming the giantess's touch. I felt my arms and legs like torn apart and then all was over. I laid down under the amused look of Jen and the compassionate eyes of Kelly. My mouth was freed by the thread. I tried to speak but my lungs didn't catch air enough to make a sound.

WE'LL KEEP YOU IN OBSERVATION FOR A COUPLE OF HOURS, THEN YOU'LL RETURN TO YOUR AUNT.
Th... thank....you...

Since then I've moved in a doll house sitting into my Aunt's bedroom. I have clotes reduced to fit my 6 inches body and real furniture. I also have some sort of internet access and I've been able to learn about the sisterhood of justice. My aunt officially works as an office secretary. She gets out in the morning, then comes back in the evening. But I'm pretty sure she's a big influential member withing the sisterhood though. Over the time I learned to predict when she's coming back from her car's engine followed by the pattern of her steps. Every time she comes back I'm always waiting when she opens the door. She always smiles at me like a benevolent goddess. Then I take service at her tired feet. My life is now quite stable and predictable, except for one point.

My cousin Tammy.