- Text Size +

                Adam’s tongue was pretty dry from licking the cheer shoes of his bratty older sister.  He wasn’t sure how long he’d been licking at the shoes but it felt like forever.  It was tedious making his way slowly around each shoe, removing dirt and scuffs from the enormous footwear.  The smell of sweaty feet hung in the air, emanating from the cheer sneakers.

            Adam was only cleaning the shoes as he had no hope of escape.  Despite being left along in his sister’s room, the string had no give.  Alyssa had tied the knot around him to tight for him to undo.  After trying to loosen it for several minutes, he had given up and began to clean the shoes.

            Adam had already finished the first shoe, cleaning it of dirt and scuffs and was working on the other shoe.  He was almost finished with the second shoe as well, only a few spots were left to clean.  At least the taste of dirt and shoe was helping to deal with the disgusting taste of toejam.  He still felt sick and wanted to vomit but he pressed on.

            As Adam licked at Alyssa’s cheer shoe, he was caught up in his own thoughts and misery.  The slight tremors in the ground shook Adam from his thoughts.  The shaking grew and Adam realized someone was entering the room.  Shit, Adam thought, it had to be Alyssa.  Adam panicked as he realized he still had a little more dirt to clean off the shoes.  He frantically began to lick at the cheer shoe as a long shadow fell over him as the quaking stopped.

“I’m sure your sister will be pleased to know how enthusiastic you are about cleaning her shoes.”

            Adam heard snickering and pulled away from the cheer shoe which was now clean.  It wasn’t Alyssa, it was his mother.  He looked up and found himself staring up at the grinning face of his giantess mother.  She ran a hand through her shoulder length blonde hair before speaking.  “Alyssa asked me to check in on how you were doing with her shoes, little man.  Looks like you’re done.  I better check just to make sure.”

            Adam watched as she bent over and grabbed up one of Alyssa’s cheer shoes.  She bought it up and turned it about, examining it for any dirt or scuffs.  “This one looks alright.”  Jennifer said as she finished inspecting it and lowered it back down.

            Jennifer grabbed the other shoe before she began to stand back up.  Adam felt a little pull on the string around his waist and quickly realized she was lifting the shoe with him still attached!  “Mom!”  Adam yelled before he was yanked upwards as Jennifer lifted the shoe.

            Adam screamed as he flew up before dangling from the shoe.  He was swinging slightly as he hung.  Jennifer giggled.  “Oops.  Sorry little man.  I forgot you were tied to the shoe.  I’ll get you down when I’m done checking this shoe.  Just hang in there.”  Jennifer giggled again at her little joke.  Adam swing about as she turned the shoe all about just like she did with the other.

            “Hmmm.  Looks like you missed a spot here, little man.”  Jennifer said as she lowered the shoe.  Adam landed in a heap and felt the ground shake slightly as the shoe was put down next to him.  “Right here.”  She said tapping the shoe when there was still dirt.  Adam stood up slowly and looked at the shoe where she was tapping.  “Clean that up and then you’re done.”

            Adam was a bit disoriented from dangling and found it difficult to remain standing.  “Let’s go little man.  I haven’t got all day.”  Jennifer said crossing her arms.  Adam felt tremors in the ground and looked for the source.  He looked over at Jennifer’s enormous feet, clad in slippers, and saw her tapping her foot.  Adam shuttered as he saw Jennifer’s massive tapping foot.  The last thing he wanted was to annoy his giant mother.

            Why was she wearing slippers?  His mom usually didn’t wear slippers, opting to go barefoot around the house although she would wear the slippers often enough.  Adam never really paid much attention to his mother’s feet.  The slippers were well worn, she had had them for a few years and Adam knew she thought they were pretty comfy.  The slippers were light gray and were backless like clogs, exposing her heels.  They looked huge now on her feet now that Adam was tiny.

            Adam quickly turned back towards the shoe and began to remove the offending dirt.  He did his best to try to ignore his towering mother although her tapping foot sent tremors through the ground making it hard to ignore.  Adam pulled away from the shoe and coughed.  The shaking stopped.  “All done, little man?  Let me just make sure you got it all.”

            Jennifer’s huge slipper clad foot moved forward and she nudged the shoe so she could see it better before retreating.  Adam was jerked slightly as the shoe was moved.  “Looks like you got it all.  Great job.”  Adam turned red as he heard his mother congratulate him on cleaning his sister’s cheering shoes.  He felt utterly humiliated.

            Jennifer bent over and repositioned the shoes next to each other.  Her massive tan fingers then moved to the hole where Adam’s string was tied and with expert dexterity, undid the knot that held the string.  Jennifer then stood back up and brought her phone out from the waistband of her running shorts.

            Adam heard the snap of his mom’s phone camera and then she began to tap away at the screen with a smile.  She wasn’t paying attention to him.  Adam, with the string still wrapped around him, began to run away from the shoes and towards Alyssa’s bed.  He just wanted to get away from his mother and the first place he thought of was under the bed.

            Adam didn’t get very far before he heard a loud boom and was simultaneously pulled to the ground, the string painfully tightening around his waist.  “Where do you think you’re going?”  He heard his mother boom.  He stood up and tried to run, although he was unable to go forward and the string remained taut.  Adam turned and groaned when he saw why he was stuck.

            His mom’s enormous right foot rested on the string, having stomped on it while Adam tried to run away.  “You really thought you could run away, huh little man?  You thought I didn’t see you running?  Did shrinking make you dumber too?”  Jennifer said.  Adam began to tug on the string, eliciting loud laughter from Jennifer.

            “You really think you can pull that string out from under my big foot?”  Jennifer chuckled as she watched her tiny son hopelessly pull on the string.  “Use those muscles, little man.  Pull.”  Jennifer chuckled as she raised her other foot.

            Adam knew it was hopeless.  He wasn’t strong enough to pull the string out from under his mom’s foot but he had to try.  He heard her chuckling high above him and knew he was doing nothing but amusing the giantess.  Adam found himself in the middle of a shadow and knew immediately what was about to happen.

            Adam looked up and saw the black, rubber sole of his mom’s slipper over him.  He could see the zig zagging grooves on the sole and screamed as it hovered above him.  He saw his mom grinning down at him as she held her foot over him.  Adam tried to run but the string held him in place, digging into his waist.  He couldn’t run farther away, only closer to her other foot which was on the string.  The huge slipper clad foot began to descend and Adam closed his eyes.

            The was a loud boom as Jennifer’s foot slammed down onto the carpeted floor.  Adam opened his eyes and was surprised to find himself not crushed under his mother’s foot.  He was instead on his back on the ground, the enormous slipper clad foot next to him.  He heard his mom's booming laughter and looked up terrified at the laughing giantess.

            Adam watched as his mom lifted up her massive foot once again and brought it over him.  Adam screamed and closed his eyes once again as the foot came down.  Again, there was a loud boom and Adam found himself lying next to her foot.  Jennifer was laughing once again as Adam slowly got to his feet.  Adam was terrified.

            Jennifer repeated this process a few times.  She was stomping about the trapped Adam, laughing as she tormented him.  She would raise her foot up over Adam and then bring it down just missing him each time. She was enjoying just missing Adam with her foot, causing the tiny boy to scream each time she brought her foot down.  Adam could do nothing as there was no escaping thanks to the stupid string.  He was forced to watch as she held her foot over him, following him if he tried to run and then being thrown about by her stomps.

            “Oh this is fun, little man but let’s get that string off of you.”  Jennifer laughed.  She bent over and wrapped her hand around the string.  She lifted her foot off of the string and pulled the string up.  Adam found himself being pulled from his back to high up in the air rapidly.  Jennifer brought him up to her face and grinned.

            Jennifer shook her hand causing Adam to begin to swing back and forth as she held him.  She giggled as she watched him swing back and forth.  She noticed he looked a little sick.  “Don’t get sick.  I’m not cleaning your vomit off of the carpet and I’m sure Alyssa wouldn’t be too happy to find out you threw up in her room.”

            Jennifer walked over to Alyssa’s desk with Adam still dangling.  She opened a drawer and rummaged about for a pair of scissors as the knot was too tight for her to undo around Adam.  “Here we go.”  Jennifer said as she pulled a pair of scissors from the drawer and lowered the dangling Adam to the desk.  Jennifer moved the large pair of scissors towards Adam, snipping the air a few times as she did.

            Adam landed in a heap on the desk and yelped as Jennifer snipped the air while the scissors moved towards him.  Jennifer maneuvered the scissors into position to cut the string.  Adam shivered as he felt the cold metal of the scissors against his skin.  He shook as his mom got the scissors into position.  “Stop shaking.  You wouldn’t want me to accidently snip you in half, would you?”  Adam screamed when he heard this and Jennifer laughed.

            Jennifer quickly cut the string and moved the scissors away from Adam.  She put them back into the drawer and closed it.  Adam watched as the giantess pulled the string away from him and he looked down.  He saw his skin was reddened and bruised where the string had been tied around him.  He didn’t get time to look long as he found himself being engulfed by his mother’s hand closing around him.

            Adam barely had time to register what was happening as his mom grabbed him up, trapping him in her fist.  She moved her hand from over the desk and began to lower Adam to the ground.  Jennifer opened her fist and Adam fell, landing on something softer than the carpet he expected to land on.  Adam could smell a strong, musky smell coming over him.

            It didn’t take Adam long to realize when he was.  He was on his mom’s slipper.  He looked and saw the dark cavern that was his mom’s slipper.  The strong musky smell was coming from that dark cavern and Adam coughed as he looked into it.  The once fluffy white insole of the slipper was grayed and beaten down where his mom’s foot rested when she wore the slippers.  “Mom!  Get me out of here!”

            Adam turned away from the dark inside of the slipper and saw his mom’s foot moving towards the slipper.  He was on her right slipper, and her massive foot was coming for him.  He had no time to escape as the foot moved towards him.  Adam watched the huge tan foot with its wiggling toes, the red nails almost shining, barrel towards him.  He screamed as it reached the slipper.

            Jennifer’s enormous foot smashed into Adam, pushing him into her musky slipper.  Adam screamed as he was forced in to the dark slipper, the musky smell becoming more intense now that he was in the slipper.  He was forced to the toe section of the slipper by Jennifer’s foot painfully pressed into the toe by Jennifer’s large toes.

            Jennifer wiggled her toes, battering Adam who was trapped.  Jennifer’s toes wiggled and as they battered Adam, began to pull him beneath them.  Adam was helpless as the toes battered his one inch form.  Jennifer moved her foot back, unpinning Adam from the toe of her slipper.  She grabbed him with her toes and pulled her foot backwards, pulling Adam along the well-worn insole.

            Adam felt her toes release him.  Without warning, Jennifer pushed her foot forward once again.  Her foot rushed over Adam as she pushed it forward in slipper, trapping Adam beneath her sole.  Adam began to panic as for the second time in the same day, he found himself trapped beneath his mother’s foot.

            Jennifer’s foot was warm from being in her slipper and there was the faint smell of sweaty feet present along with the strong musky smell in the slipper.  Adam was once again engulfed by his mom’s warm foot flesh.  Adam was pressed into her slipper insole as she stood on him.  The slipper insole had a little more give than her running shoe insole, providing Adam with a little more comfort under his mom’s massive foot.

            Jennifer’s crushing weight forced Adam into the insole of her slipper under her foot.  Adam began to realize that although the insole was softer, it was also a little thinner.  Jennifer had moved yet and Adam could tell as he was still simply being crushed under her foot.  Unknown to Adam, Jennifer was on her phone checking her email while she simply stood on her tiny son.

            Adam was struggling to breathe under the crushing weight of his mom’s foot.  He hadn’t even been in the slipper for that long but he was already feeling the temperature increase.  Adam felt movement of the slipper and could feel the pressure of Jennifer’s foot lifting off of him a little before it came all crashing down.

            Jennifer had finished checking her email and turned away from the desk shifting her feet as she did.  She could feel Adam under her right foot in her slipper, being crushed under her foot.  She looked down at her foot and tapped it a few times, chuckling as she felt her tiny son being smashed under her foot.  She then began to walk out of her daughter’s room.

            Adam was dazed by the tapping of her foot.  The small movement and crushing weight slamming down on him was enough to cause him pain.  He then felt himself going weightless and rising up.  He realized his mom was taking a step.  He felt the rising stop and her foot began to descend.  He felt everything dropping and then he was being crushed beneath his mother’s warm flesh as her foot landed.

            The thinner insole of her slipper soon made things worse than being in her running shoe.  Although the slipper insole was a little comfier than the running shoe’s insole, the thinner slipper insole provided less buffer between her foot and the ground.  This meant there was less to absorb her crushing weight as her foot landed with each step.  Adam was lost beneath the gargantuan foot of his mother.  It was dark and smelly in the slipper and he could feel his mom’s foot getting warmer. 

            Jennifer left Alyssa’s room, crushing Adam with each step.  He would feel her foot rise followed by the falling of her foot before being crushed beneath her.  This process repeated as each time Jennifer took a step.  Jennifer grinned as she stomped through the hallway, walking heavier than she normally did so she could further crush Adam under her foot.