- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Adam spends some time with his parents

                Adam dragged his tongue across a small scuff on his mother’s enormous leather loafer.  After his brother and sister had forced him to eat the stepped on fry, his mom had returned to the kitchen and grabbed him up, taking him to the master bedroom, his parents’ room.  She had immediately put him to work cleaning the scuffs off of her loafers, just one of the many pairs of shoes she wore to work.  He had asked her how she expected him to clean her shoes and she had told him she was sure the shoes just needed “a little spit.”  Adam had got the hint of what she had expected him to do.  At least the taste of leather was beginning to mask the horrid taste of the fry.

            Alyssa and Eric had forced him to choke down the entire fry.  It had tasted awful and with every bite he wanted to vomit.  He knew however, if he had vomited that he would only be punished even more severely.  This was the only thing that kept the fry down as he ate it.  He was forced to endure his siblings’ laughter and taunts as the mocked him while he ate.  The fry had been dirty and had some pieces of fuzz stuck to it.  Most of the filth was unseen b the human eye but at Adam’s size, he didn’t miss a thing.  It was the most disgusting thing he had even had to do.

            “I can’t believe that he ate the whole thing.”  Adam’s father, Tom said.  Adam’s parents were currently laying on their gigantic king sized bed watching TV.  Adam had considered running as his parents couldn’t currently see him, but knew there was no way he could hope to hide forever.  Instead he simply licked at his mom’s loafer.  Adam for the most part had blocked out their conversation as it didn’t really interest him but this piqued his interest. 

            “I know.  I thought for sure he would pass up on it but I guess he was hungrier than we thought.”  Adam’s mom replied.  “I guess being a shrunken little shit is more tiring than I thought.”  Tom chuckled and Jennifer laughed.  Adam heard the bed creak and watched his giant father’s legs and feet swing down before the giant stood up off the bed.

            Tom’s huge feet compressed the carpet fibers beneath them as he walked over to the loafers where Adam was.  As he approached, the ground shook and Adam trembled as he craned his neck and stared up at the titan.  Tom was wearing a t-shirt and athletic shorts and his massive barefeet dominated Adam’s view as he looked back down.  Adam backed away from the monstrous feet as the smell of feet wafted over him.

            “Don’t be scared, little man.  I won’t accidently step on you like I did your little dinner.”  Tom chuckled.  “Hey!  You better not be messing with him.  He’s supposed to be cleaning my loafers.”  Jennifer said from still on the bed.  ‘Don’t worry, babe.  He’ll still clean your loafers.  I’m just having a little fun.”  The giant then turned back towards Adam and grinned as he looked down at him.

            “I know you ate the whole fry in the kitchen but I couldn’t help but think of how I may have still had some crumbs of it stuck to my foot.  I know your mother would hate it if I was dragging crumbs through the house.”  As Tom said this, he began to raise up his foot and bring it over Adam.  Adam looked up at the massive foot as it hovered over him.  His father’s foot was larger than his mother’s and siblings as his father had the largest feet in the family.  The sole was a bit reddened with bits of fuzz and dirt stuck to the broad sole.  Adam trembled as stood in its shadow.

            “Are there any crumbs still stuck to my foot?”  The giant man said before slightly lowering his foot down towards Adam.  Adam cried out and started to run, hopelessly trying to escape from the shadow of the giant foot.  The foot didn’t fall as Adam expected but instead followed him.  No matter how much Adam ran, the foot stayed above him.  Tom didn’t have to move his foot much to keep Adam beneath it.  It wasn’t like Adam could even run that fast at his one inch height.

            “Maybe you need a closer look.”  Tom said, grinning as he began to lower his foot.  Adam screamed as he saw the foot becoming larger as it descended.  He did not want to be stepped on by his dad.  Adam ran as fast as he could while the foot slowly came down.  The smell of feet intensified and Adam ran harder.  Adam saw he was nearing the edge of the shadow and looked up to see large toes above him.  With a final burst of speed, Adam neared the edge of the shadow and dove.  The foot crashed down behind with a thud and a gust of wind washed over Adam.

            Tom chuckled as he saw Adam struggling to stand.  Adam realized that he was just taunting him.  If he had wanted to step on him, he could’ve done it without even thinking about it.  “What are you doing over there?”  Jennifer said.  The TV went mute and Adam heard the bed creak and watched as his mother stood up and began to walk.  Her massive tan feet shook the ground as she closed in, the carpet compressing beneath her with each step.  She stopped almost on top of Adam and stared down at him.  Adam was now between his parents’ enormous feet as they towered over him.

            “Aren’t you supposed to be cleaning my loafers, little man?”  Jennifer said condescendingly.  Adam craned his neck as he looked up at the towering woman standing with her hands on her hips.  She was wearing a t-shirt and a pair of athletic short shorts that revealed her tan, toned thighs.  “I’m sorry, mom!  Dad almost just stepped on me!” Adam yelled up.  “Step on you?  All I did was ask you to make sure my foot was free of any crumbs from YOUR dinner.”  Tom said as Jennifer giggled.

            The two titans than looked at each other and as they did, Adam began to run towards the bed.  He didn’t get very far before Jennifer’s massive tan foot slammed down in front of him, knocking him from his feet.  “Where do you think you’re going?”  She boomed as she stared down at him.  Adam could smell the musky, feet stink.  Adam shakily got to his feet and turned but found his dad’s enormous foot slamming down behind him.  “I think he thought he could get away while we weren’t looking.  Too bad he forgot he’s tiny.”  Tom smirked.  Adam cowered between their massive feet as the stared down at him.

Adam turned back towards his mom’s feet but saw that there was only one foot on the ground.  He looked up and saw her other foot, raised and moving over him.  Adam raised his arms over his head and screamed as the foot came down.  There was a boom and Adam was knocked from his feet as his mom’s foot landed inches away from him.  His parents’ booming laughter taunted him as he pulled himself up slowly.  “I think he thought you were going to stomp him.”  Tom laughed.  “Next time maybe I will.”  Jennifer laughed.  Tom grinned before lifting his foot up.  “You better run fast, bug.”

            Adam turned and began to run, running parallel to his mom’s large foot.  He was cast in shadow and looked up to see his dad’s foot hovering above him.  He screamed as the foot came crashing down.  Adam was caught beneath the foot as it crashed down on his back while he ran.  Adam felt pain all over as the foot crushed him, smothering beneath tons of flesh.  Adam’s face and the front of his body were pressed into the carpet as the foot threatened to pop him. 

            The immense weight of father made his entire body scream in pain.  He couldn’t open his mouth to scream as he was gagged by the carpet.  All he could do was wait for the foot to lift off of him.  The crushing weight was almost too much for Adam and he thanked god that he was on carpet and not a harder floor.  His back was in pain and he could feel the rougher flesh of his dad’s foot against his back through the tatters of his shirt.  Adam felt the large foot begin to peel off of him, leaving he pressed into the carpet.

            Tom laughed as he lifted his foot off of Adam.  “Looks like you didn’t run fast enough, bug.”  He chuckled.  Adam could smell a stale feet stink as his face was pressed deeply in to the carpet.  No doubt this stale feety stink in the carpet was from his parents constant trampling of the carpet beneath their feet.  He pulled his face from the carpet and rolled over to look up at the towering giants.  He was greeted by his dad’s enormous foot descending on him once again.  Adam screamed as the foot slammed down on him.

            This time Adam’s face was buried in the smelly flesh of the foot.  The foot crushed him into the carpet once again.  The foot was rougher than his mom’s and had a strong feet stink.  Tom shifted more of his weight onto the foot Adam was under and even more weight smashed him down.  Adam was engulfed by foot flesh as he couldn’t move a muscle while the foot smashed him.  He felt as if his insides were turning to mush and that all of his bones were going to break at once.  He felt like his skull was going to pop.  Finally, the crushing weight of the foot lifted off of him, leaving him gasping for breath.

            Tom chuckled as he looked down at his pitiful son.  “Just like a crushed up little bug.”  He sneered as Adam gasped for air.  His vision was a bit spoty but he could still see his parents’ grinning faces.  He could see their lips moving but had no idea what they were saying.  He could tell they were laughing as well as talking but couldn’t hear a thing.  It sounded as if he were underwater almost.  Everything hurt so bad.

            Adam groaned in pain as he stared up at his giant parents.  His vision was beginning to clear and he was trying to gather his strength to stand.  As his vision began to clear, he definitely did not like what he saw.  He watched as his mother placed a hand on his father’s shoulder and lifted her foot up, bringing it over him.  She hovered it above him, grinning down at him as she held her foot above him before it began to descend.  Adam saw her sole was a bit reddened and there was an almost unnoticeable film of dirt on her foot from her walking around in flip flops.  He wouldn’t have even noticed this slight bit of dirt if he wasn’t about to be up close and personal with the massive foot.  Adam didn’t have the strength to move and was forced to watch as his mother’s foot came down on him.

            Jennifer’s foot crashed down on Adam.  It wasn’t as heavy as his father’s, nor as large, but still sent pain throughout his entire body.  He smelled her musky foot smell as her foot flesh engulfed him as she stomped him.  He was once again pressed into the carpet by the giant foot.  He could feel his body wanting to give as the foot mashed him.  He opened his mouth to scream and immediately regretted it as he found it filled with his mom’s foot.

            Jennifer lifted her foot off of Adam and laughed.  Adam could barely even move after being stomped by his mom.  It hurt to even breathe now thanks to his giant parents.  He could barely keep his focus on them as they towered over him.  “Still with us little man or can you not take a few stomps?”  Tom chuckled as he looked down at Adam’s tiny form.  Adam groaned and tried to move but everything just hurt so much.  Adam saw his mom bending over her hand reaching down for him.

            Adam’s one inch tall body was engulfed by Jennifer’s giant hand.  Adam noticed her hand smelled a little fruity, probably from her lotion as the hand trapped him.  “He’s still with us.”  Jennifer said as she shook her hand, giggling as she heard Adam’s cries of dismay.  Adam was left feeling a little nauseous from his mom shaking him.  He felt her hand shake and realized that she was moving back towards the bed. 

            Jennifer got on to the bed and leaned forward, dropping Adam at the foot of the bed before laying back down.  Tom soon joined her and laid down as well.  Adam found himself staring at four massive feet that towered over him like buildings.  His parents’ towering soles blocked out their enormous bodies and Adam could smell their feety smell.  Adam trembled as he stared at the massive feet which tilted back and forth above him.

            The TV’s mute was turned off and as it was, the huge feet moved towards him.  Adam screamed as he quickly found himself being smashed between his parents’ massive feet as they laughed.

  

 

Chapter End Notes:

Sorry for the long delay between chapters.  Life got a little busy and I had to rewrite this chapter as I had it about 3/4s done but then lost it.