- Text Size +

           Adam stared up at his giant brother and sister who towered over him.  He was still trying to recover from his mom’s stomp and now he had his giant older siblings smirking down at him.  “He’s so fucking tiny.”  Alyssa said, a smug grin on her face.  The blonde cheerleader was wiggling her tan toes, the pedicured nails painted white.  “Yeah he is.  He’s a bug compared to us.”  Eric sneered.  “I wanna stomp him.  Watching mom stomp him made it look so fun.”  Alyssa raised up one of her tan feet and brought it over Adam.  He looked up at the reddened sole of his older sister and began to beg Alyssa.  “Please Aly, I’m your brother!  Please don’t do this!  Help me!”  His pleading fell on deaf ears as Alyssa’s foot came crashing down.

            Alyssa’s sweaty size 9 foot slammed down on Adam.  The 5’9 cheerleader laughed as she felt her brother beneath her foot.  Adam was smothered beneath the hot, sweat foot of his older sister.  Her foot was smaller than his mother’s, but with her post cheer feet, it was hotter and sweatier than his mom’s had been which was definitely saying something.  To make it even worse, he was being crushed beneath the foot of the homecoming queen.  Alyssa’s foot was a bit softer than his mom’s but still pretty firm from all her cheering and running.  There was a strong socky, sweaty smell to her foot that choked Adam.  Alyssa twisted her foot back and forth on Adam’s tiny body, forcing him to taste her sweaty foot.  “Smell my foot, bitch!” Alyssa laughed as she twisted her foot on Adam.  Bits of dirt and sock fuzz stuck to her sweaty sole were smeared on to Adam’s little body.

            “Come on Aly, let me get a turn.”  Eric said as his older sister ground their little brother under her foot.  “Fine.”  Alyssa said, a bit annoyed.  She gave a final twist of her foot and then lifted her foot off of Adam and grinned down at him.  “Hope you’re enjoying being small.  Like, why would anyone want to be tiny?”  Adam gasped for breath as he was now free from his older sister’s sweaty foot.  Adam’s freedom was short lived as he saw his brother bringing his huge foot over him.  Adam screamed as his brother’s foot came crashing down.

            Eric’s foot slammed down hard on Adam.  It had a strong sweaty smell and Adam was swallowed up by the hot, sweaty flesh.  Adam felt crushed by his older brother’s foot and his entire body screamed in pain.  Eric lifted his foot off of Adam, leaving Adam in pain as he stared up at the reddened sole of the foot hovering over him.  Adam heard Alyssa laughing and saw Eric grinning down at him.  Eric immediately dropped his foot right back down on Adam, stomping once again. 

          This time Eric left his foot on Adam, shifting his weight on too him and increasing the already heavy pressure on Adam.  As Eric shifted his weight, Adam could feel the foot on him get even heavier than it was.  Eric’s foot was also rougher than Aly’s and a bit dirtier.  Adam was engulfed by his older brother’s foot, the sweaty flesh gagging him as he tried to breathe.  His brother seemed content to just rest his foot on Adam, flattening him beneath his crushing weight.

            Eric’s foot was knocked aside and Adam found Alyssa’s foot quickly replacing his.  “Smell my foot, loser!  Take long, deep breaths!” Alyssa said as she rubbed her foot on Adam, forcing her sweaty, socky stink on him.  Alyssa laughed as she rubbed her foot on.  “Hey, I wasn’t done with him yet.”  Eric playfully pushed Alyssa and then knocked her foot off of Adam with his own.  “Smell my foot!” Eric said as he rubbed his sweaty foot on Adam.  Adam wanted to cry as his older brother smothered him beneath his foot.  He couldn’t believe how cruel his family was being to him.  His own mother had tormented him with her feet, forcing him to smell them and stomped him and his smelling were now doing the same.  They seemed to be having a great time too, laughing as they tortured him.  Eric twisted his foot on Adam before it was once again knocked aside by Alyssa’s foot.

            Adam was left crying at the mercy of his older siblings’ smelly feet as they fought over who got to smother him.  The smell of their feet was all he could smell or taste.  The took turns smothering and crushing him as the would knock each other’s feet off of him and force him to smell them.  All of this of course was accompanied by taunts and insults hurled at Adam.  It was enough to just make Adam smell their feet, they had to mock him as well. 

            As his siblings were laughing, with Alyssa’s foot currently smothering Adam beneath it, their parents returned.  “I don’t know about you kids, but I’m starving.”  Jennifer said.  “Toss him in one of your shoes kids and let’s go eat.”  Tom said to Eric and Aly in the living room.  “He’s going in my shoe.”  Alyssa said to Eric as she twisted her foot on Adam.  “No way!  He’s going in mine!”  “I’m the oldest.  I get him first!” Alyssa said, sticking her tongue out at Eric.  Eric just groaned and went to go grab his shoes.

           Adam gasped for breath as Alyssa lifted her foot of him.  All around him, the air was tainted with the smell of sweaty feet.  He was dazed as he tried to gather his bearing without the threat of one of his older siblings’ feet crashing down on him.  A loud crash next to Adam shocked him from his daze.  Adam turned towards the source of the earth-shaking sound and saw a large, white swoosh on a black wall.  He immediately realized he was looking at a Nike shoe.

           Adam found himself pinched up between the manicured fingers of his older sister.  She brought him to her face and grinned, showing off her perfect, pearly white teeth.  They looked as if she could tear him in half with them if he was unfortunate enough to find himself between them.  “YOU KNOW, I HAVE A LOT OF SHOES, A LOT OF THEM ARE NEWER THAN THIS PAIR.  HOWEVER, I KNEW THESE WOULD BE PERFECT FOR TOYING WITH YOU SINCE I’VE HAD THEM SO LONG.”  Alyssa dangled Adam over the mouth of her shoe.  A potent odor of stale, sweaty feet rose up to meet him as she lowered him towards the well-worn insole.  Adam could see the heel of the insole, which was once a light gray, had been darkened from where Alyssa’s foot rested, an imprint of her foot ingrained in the insole.

            “HOPE YOU’RE READY FOR THIS, YOU LITTLE NERDLING.  YOU’RE GOING TO BE SMELLING MY FOOT AS I CRUSH YOU WITH EVERY STEP.”  With that, Alyssa dropped the screaming Adam into her shoe.  Adam barely had any time to get his bearings as he bounced off the smelly insole.  He screamed as he saw five massive, tan toes enter the shoe, wiggling as they came at him.  He saw the white, pedicured nails of her massive toes as he wiggled them as her foot entered the shoe.  Adam didn’t have a chance to move as her foot came over him.  He was forcefully dragged along the worn insole by her large foot as she put on her shoe. 

             “Damn, no socks?  That’s got to suck for him.”  Eric chuckled.  “Oh well.  Sucks to be him.”  Alyssa said as she put on her other shoe and tied them both tight.  She stood up and stomped her right foot, the one Adam was under, a few times.  Adam felt like the world was coming down on him when Alyssa stood up.  He was pressed into the insole by her heavy foot, pinned in place by her crushing weight.  It was incredibly dark inside the shoe and Adam felt a bit queasy as he smelled the stale sweaty feet smell.  He couldn’t hear much of anything from the outside world except for the occasional muffled voice.  Alyssa then began to walk, putting Adam through a whole new kind of hell.

            Alyssa stomped out to the car, grinning as she felt Adam’s tiny form being squashed near the ball of her foot with each step.  Adam felt weightless each time her foot would rise and then the entire world would come crashing down as her foot would land.  He could already feel her foot beginning to get a bit warm as it crashed down on him with each step, forcing him into her sole.  Alyssa was loving every second of it.  As she climbed into the car and sat down, she began to shift her foot to get Adam under her toes.

           “So where is the little guy?”  Jennifer asked her kids.  “In my shoe, under my foot.  I’ve got him between my toes right now,”  Alyssa said with a grin.  “Don’t be too rough on him.”  Jennifer said with a wink as she smiled at her daughter.  “No promises, mom.”  Alyssa shot back.  Jennifer laughed while Alyssa scrunched her toes around her inch tall brother between her toes.

            Adam was in anguish as he was flicked around by Alyssa’s toes.  Her feet had started to sweat just a bit and there was a rank odor between her toes from her cheer practice.  She also had some toejam between her toes form the socks she had worn at practice which Adam was desperately trying not to swallow.  Alyssa’s toes overpowered Adam in any and every way.  His senses of smell and taste where invaded by her sweaty foot flesh, gagging him with every breath.  It was impossible to fight them off.  He was just a little toy for his older sister to flick around between her smelly toes.

           “This is a great punishment mom.  I’m glad you finally decided to put your foot down with Adam,” Alyssa said,  “or maybe I should say, I’m glad you finally put your foot down ON Adam.”  The whole family laughed at this.  “It was his decision to shrink himself.  I’m just showing him the consequences.”  “How’s he feel in there, Aly?”  Eric said, looking down at his sister’s sneaker clad foot.  “Pretty good.  I have between my toes right now.  He’s like my toejam.”  Alyssa giggled. 

            Adam’s pain refused to subside as Alyssa tortured him.  The giant cheerleader scrunched her toes around him, forcing his head into the smelly crevices between her toes.  It was a constant fight not to suffocate between her toes and he was completely at the mercy of her every movement.  The smell of sweat was becoming stronger and her foot was getting warmer and warmer.  Alyssa meanwhile was scrunching her toes, kneading Adam’s tiny form between them to the beat of the music from the radio.  Occasionally, she would stomp her foot, shaking Adam’s entire world.  Adam wanted to scream but his mouth was already full of his sister’s sweaty, smelly toe flesh.  He felt tears roll down his cheeks although it was hard to tell if they were really tears or just small droplets of her sweat.

            The family arrived at the restaurant and climbed out of the car.  Adam wasn’t sure what was going on but realized they must have reached their destination as he felt weightless before Alyssa’s foot crashed down on him.  This process repeated as the sickening and painful sensation of his older sister walking weighed heavily on him.  As the family sat down after ordering their food, Alyssa continued squishing him between her toes.

            “So when do I get a turn?  Alyssa’s had him forever.”  Eric moaned.  “Shut up.  I want to smother him between my toes and stomp him until he passes out.  You can get a turn when I’m done with him.”  Alyssa retorted.  “Now Alyssa, share with your brother.”  Their father said.  Alyssa rolled her eyes and reached down toward her shoe.  “Fineee.” Alyssa said, annoyed.  Alyssa untied the laces of her shoe and then pressed the heel of her other shoe to the shoe Adam was in.  She slowly removed her foot from the shoe, scrunching her toes around Adam to pull him out with her foot.  Adam was plastered between two of Alyssa’s enormous sweaty toes, struggling to even breathe.

            Adam was blinded momentarily by light as Alyssa removed her foot from her hot and smelly shoe.  Her toes were squeezing him painfully hard and he was already in pain from being flicked around by the sweaty digits.  He peered up from between her smelly toes to her face, a smug look of superiority present with a shit eating grin to match.  He felt utterly humiliated, staring up at his older sister’s face from between her toes.  The cheerleader looked like a goddess, with her tan skin and blonde hair, it was hard to believe just how cruel she was being.  “It looks like I have an awfully big piece of toejam between my toes.  Oh wait!  That’s just my little loser of a brother!”  She taunted before she playfully scrunched her toes, engulfing Adam in sweaty toe flesh one more time.

           “All yours.” She said to Eric.  “Aren’t you going to give him to me?” Eric said staring down at the tiny man between his sister’s toes.   “If you want him, take him.”  Alyssa giggled as she wiggled her toes, moving her foot closer to Eric.  Adam was stuck fast between, his body painfully contorted by her every movement.  Eric groaned as she giggled, and reached for Adam between her toes.  Adam felt Eric’s large fingers pinching him, and he was then ripped away from the warm, sweaty flesh of his sister’s toes.  The world flew by with incredible speed before Adam went plummeting into another dark cavern.