- Text Size +

Asena took the outstretched hand of her love, following her onto the city. She planted her feet without even looking, feeling the tiny buildings crumble to absolute dust by her soles. The girls were simply warming up, the soft ground of the city feeling like a fine powder, the debris and some mortals gathering into the tiny cracks and minute wrinkles of their feet. Slowly they wandered, sure to leave the majority of the city intact, especially the affluent districts, for later. Each world-shifting step they took kicked up clouds of dust and left perfect footprints, the mortals lucky enough to be caught in safe places such as under their toes or instep left broken and distraught. Asena noticed a tiny tower far below, it looked so adorable and was likely a memorial to a great hero. Despite its status, it fit snugly between her big and second toe, not even peaking above the tan surface. The goddess couldn't resist a wiggle, obliterating the tower and tearing up endless yards of dirt and building detritus, as well as unfortunate mortals that may have been hiding between her toes. That wiggle could be felt up to a mile away, as the people that remained still panicked around amid the depressions of their soles. Each footprint was a crater of brown dirt and mangled corpses, the walls themselves several feet in depth. Asena and Xian looked curiously down at the 'mighty' Qualaxia, the source of the cities strength It was quite a powerful river, being almost half as wide as Xian's dainty foot. The light blue stream coursed along merrily, several bridges crossing the length, allowing access to the opposite bank. These pathways were filled to the brim with terrified masses, especially now as they were apparently the newest interesting toy for the malicious girls. "Oops." Asena said sarcastically, poking the bridge to her with her big toe, the stonework crumbling with not so much a tap. For the fleeing masses, the great toe-printed tan digit had loomed ominously in the sky before bulldozing through the feat of engineering, sending those that weren't instantly killed by the impact careening into the turgid stream. 

"Asena how cruel!" Xian called as she played coy, really just looking to instil false hope in the specks suspended in the water. "Let me dam that for you, you poor things." she said, condescension rich in her voice. She dropped her foot into the river upstream, the wider body part spilling over and crunching many riverside constructs. The drops of water barely wet the bottoms of her toes, quite disappointing. They could drain the river and have only a mouthful! But the foot did succeed in stopping the flow, the level lowering. The suspended motes of dust that were human beings weren't saved however, instead the wave of water caused by the impact cresting over them and either drowning them or pushing them further along the course. It didn't matter however, the two had already lost interest. When Xian moved her foot the depression she left began to fill with water, a new lake in the shape of her foot.

"How delightful... it's so cute." Asena beamed, enjoying the sight of her lover's cute footprint.

"Yes, delightful." she concurred, running a finger along the dark thigh of her partner.

Catching her drift, Asena leaned in and passionately kissed the shorter girl, allowing her mouth to be invaded by a tongue. The city quivered in fear, and to some more voyeuristically inclined, lust. Slowly they lowered themselves, their megalithic forms casting a shadow over the areas soon to be absolutely annihilated. They were very careful to be slow, they knew if they just threw themselves to the ground the resulting shock-wave would level the city, such was the fragile materials the mortals built with.

---

Halman's eyes remained clamped tightly shut, his body involuntarily shivering from the ringing in his ears and the adrenaline that scattered his thoughts. The foot had lifted off him only seconds ago, and he didn't want to open his eyes, afraid of what he would see. Still, frightfully loud the steps rang, but clearly moving away from him. When the thudding impacts were weak enough so as to not rattle his skull he developed enough resolve to open his eyes, and slowly allowed himself to see the carnage. All around him his once quaint neighbourhood was ruined, this area was under her instep, and thus had been spared the infinite weight of the Eastern creature, but still was a heap of rumble from the impact. The crowd lay on the floor, even being spared the weight the shock and force was too much for most, their bodies dead on the floor. For the buildings the hewn stone and construction material thoroughly obliterated, and rubble blocked the narrow street. He began to tear up as he saw his neighbourhood leveled and his countrymen dead. Looking ahead to where her toes had first impacted a tall pile of rubble blocked his view of the crater no doubt left by her forefoot. He scrambled over the fallen corner store, seeing what was ahead; he wasn't prepared. Over the small hill indeed the crater, several hundred feet from where he had been left. The impression ten feet deep, and wider than a gladiatorial arena twice over. The ground of the crater was a sickening dirt-brown, everything else compressed to be unrecognisable; and most horrifying of all however were the dead bodies that littered the floor. Halman again bawled, collapsing on the hill. Across the crater were even more shaken and disoriented people; people that had narrowly survived beneath her toes. They had five craters to dismay over, where each of her toes had impacted. There was little more disheartening than the sight of a crater of dead bodies formed by her smallest toe.

With bleary eyes he stared ahead, past all the litter and debris that was now the city was the same crowd, still running away in fear, putting a collective scream on the atmosphere. The two giantesses stood some ways in the distance, still towering over him so he had to crane his neck to look at even their knees. They appeared to be toying with the river, whatever things they had devised, and it still had been less than ten minutes.

After some more toying done by the monsters they appeared to be settling onto the ground, shifting and crashing as they slowly lowered. Halman prayed, to which gods he didn't know, but he prayed for the life of his family, wherever they were.

Coincidentally, Halman's younger brother, Hamen, was praying for his life as well. He had been out on business today, and was caught by the markets when they arrived. Now he stared up in unceasing fear, the giant, round, plump rear of Xian aimed directly towards him as she took a seat. The blossom pink of the silky garments that covered her almost mile-wide behind expanded in his field of view, and him exactly at the centre of the impact zone. He just gawked, his imminent demise not registering, he couldn't run anyway, there was nowhere to go. He simply allowed the shadow to spread out in all directions around him, the meteor descending with an ominous rumble. 

Hamen stood in a dark silence. He could hear and see nothing except for the residual quaking of the ground. There had been an enormous, universe shaking boom that knocked him away, the sound registering for a second before his eardrums popped. In a similar stroke of 'luck' to his brother, he had survived the impact, albeit this time being wholly deafened. It was by cosmic chance that Xian's silk wear had ridden slightly into her plump cheeks, creating a ruffled cave between the crack of her rear. Hamen stood in utter confusion; he should have died! And with the majority of his senses useless, he had no way to decipher what was happening. If he could see, he would be treated to a most dismaying sight; the tiny bunch-up of fabric he sat inside was greater than any grand hall he had been in, and it formed from pure chance by Xian's rump. More quakes followed, ones with no apparent source in the pitch black, simply reverberating catastrophes out of his knowledge. In the short seconds he was under the crack he had no way of knowing how much time had passed, and he remained in catatonic fear until a slight shift from the goddess pulverised him under her silken cheeks.

---

Asena smiled as she sat on her lover, mounting her midsection with beautiful brown thighs pinning her down. They had managed to lay down without half the city being instantly obliterated; of course the surrounding areas quickly became a desolate wasteland. Asena admired the gentle beauty of Xian's pale skin and angled eyes, and the fact that that same gentle beauty had surely crushed innumerable mortals beneath her from simply laying down was an exciting one. With swift elegance Asena pulled off her clothes, allowing her perfect taut chest and behind to be purveyed by any mortal that cared more for lust than life. In a similar motion she pulled off the dress of Xian, sliding it from beneath her. She balled up the fabric and tossed it far; it was a waste of toys to let the clothes kill for them. Now completely naked, Asena took a single finger and brought it to the Earth, into a bustling street that coursed with mites. With her slightly protruding nail, taller than a mortal, she dug into the ground and scooped a crowd up. Gingerly she took this cliff-face of shrieking humans and tilted them over the dark left areola of Xian, gravity forcing them off to land on the surface. They both giggled and gloated over the specks contrasted against her tit, looking adorably vulnerable and scared. The feeling of the collective crowd only faintly registering to the goddess whose erect nipple would have stood like a mighty building itself, and whose minute imperfections of the areola were like tactile hills and valleys. Asena repeated the process with the other nipple, an equally pathetic crowd gathered on the right as well as the left. Asena brought her intimidating green eyes in close, adjusting her voice to inspire maximum fear. "Alright, humans." she said haughtily, as if the word were an insult. "Whomever reaches the peak of my most darling Xian's nipple first will have their 'team' spared. The losers..." she simply winked, allowing them to assume the worst. Instantly they began to run to the base and attempt to scale it; Asena smirking and leaving them be to entertain herself.

Feeling the toiling tiny things clambering up her tit, Xian giggled, slowly digging her fingers into and tearing up a small segment of the metropolis and absent mindedly causing numerous casualties. Asena applied a thin coat of saliva to her index fingertip, the brown digit hundreds of feet in length. It took a single gentle tap into a random crowd running through the city to adhere hundreds of the dust-like people within the sputum. Many would drown in the liquid, but those whose heads were outside the viscous goo and could breath needed to endure the growing sight of the endless wall of Xian's inner thigh. Casually they were wiped along the surface, Xian responding with a tremor inducing giggle. They were left there, their purpose of being a slight aphrodisiac to the giants fulifilled; they would weight here until accidentally squished by some intimate touching  Again Asena dipped a moist finger into the crowd, wiping this new streak of pathetic creatures along her stomach. She continued to apply random lines of humans along Xian's body: arms, cheeks, underside of breasts. Soon she was littered with the things, and they were forced to face the sheer panic of being glued to the body of a humongous pristine woman. "How do they feel on your skin?" Asena asked, smiling and leaning in to her lover.

"I can barely feel them." Xian giggled, demoralising the already depressed erotic-accessories. Xian licked her own finger, swiping into another crowd, picking up rubble and buildings as well as civilians. She smeared her tip along the midriff of her partner; a long, slow swipe that lead dangerously close to her moist womanhood, pubic mound smooth and shaven. Asena bit her lip at the thought of the tiny creatures being suspended so precariously amid her goosebump privates. With another armed tip Xian beckoned her closer, Asena responding, careful to not shake the breasts currently being climbed too much. Xian smeared the humans along her bottom lip, Asena licking them up, throwing them into the infinite, moist, warm chaos of her mouth, either drowning them in saliva, crushing them with a tongue flick or being finally swallowed in a bubble of saliva. "Taste good?" she asked.

"Mmm." she hummed humorously. Licking her lips and giggling "I couldn't taste them."  

---

Talen gaped in absolute fear as the pale underside of the Eastern goddess's thigh hovered above him and consumed his sky. He had just recovered from the Earth shaking motion of her laying down and demolishing square miles of land. Her knee was angled up slightly, forming a pyramid like shape and casting the regions underneath in shadow. Her meaty and full thigh, deceptively soft looking, dwarfed all houses that it sat on as if they were a tiny layer of filth on the floor, this 'filth' adhering to the pillowy soft bottom. Crowds beneath the 'pyramid' gaped in fear and dread as the pale surface dominated the sky, connecting the horizons. Asena dropped onto her lover, using her stomach as seat for her plump rear and resting her knees on the ground, each of those motions adding another in the serious of detrimental quakes that weakened buildings all around the city. Talen joined in the panic and screamed in unison after Asena mounted, as this caused Xian to straighten her leg and let it relax; that would obviously mean their demise. The muscle and fat of her thigh began to fall, and the closer regions to her rump were enveloped first, waves upon waves of skin swallowing the buildings whole like a tsunami of flesh. His surroundings become darker, and Talen was swallowed whole by the approaching sky of sweet skin, his death unfelt and body to be unnoticed by the two goddesses. The closest thing to a burial would be whenever his corpse was brushed off her thigh.

As her leg extended, so did her foot, the heel of which tore up the buildings and acres of land in the path with a dominating rumble. Alexis screamed and sprinted away from the approaching monolith, her vertical foot higher than the tallest buildings on this world several times over; even her toes were taller than sizeable buildings. The speed of the beast was simply too great to contend with, barrelling over miles of land in seconds, Alexis placed her arms over her head and screamed, finally abandoning any chance at life. She felt a push from the behind, the pile of torn up buildings that collected along the bottom of her megalithic heel crashing into her. Fortunately for her the foot stopped at the moment, reaching the maximum length of her leg. A consuming cloud of dust was kicked up, Alexis, bruised badly, coughing on the particles in the air. Finally, after several seconds of discomfort, nothing but the sound of distant screams to accompany her, the cloud dissipated. She was left in the pile of splintered wood and cracked stone along the very bottom of her foot, perpendicular to the floor. For half a mile the elysian appendage shot into the sky, terminating in five wiggling toes that sat on the throne of her foot like a god. To Alexis, it was so mind-bendingly massive her knees buckled; she finally saw it at its complete size, so close she could actually climb over and touch it. Within the swirls of her print were entire shattered buildings and even some trapped humans, perhaps some were alive even, as was the great number caught there. The sheer scale of her foot began to break her mind, truly this... thing... was a goddess; any creature who's simple foot could be this all-encompassingly powerful was worthy of worship. Likely in a state of fear induced catatonia Alexis fell to her knees and began to worship this divine creature, praying she be spared, or at least for something, anything, to make this goddess proud. Of course, Xian had no idea she had accidentally mentally broken a mortal at her feet, that was natural; she was a god after all, it was perfectly right for her to be worshipped. 

Over two miles away from the worshipper at Xian's foot stood a crowd, tucked shoulder to shoulder in a bazaar. The absolute chaos caused by the lying down and general arrival of the 'women' had led to all exits being blocked to the circular area of market stalls, so they had no choice but to quiver in fear. The two goddesses sat over a mile away, but still the living mountains of perfect skin and hair towered over them. The elevated platform of Xian's stomach sitting like a mesa several hundred feet tall and miles long. Among this cowering crowd was Lusine, who shuddered along with the whispering crowd, as if their words could actually be heard. Lusine's hysterical fear only increased when the ominous jade balls of Asena, sitting miles high on her throne, fixated on them. Despite the visitors being over a mile away, they knew they were very much in reach, and indeed they were. The long brown digit of Asena approaching, and with a horrible quake severed the ground to the North. The simple digit cast them in shade, and they panicked as the nail tore up the bazaar and scooped them up. It was absolute chaos, and between the bruising pain and mass of upturned bodies Lusine had no clue of where she was until she felt wind pelt her face, they were flying through the sky, suspended on the slight overhang of her ivory fingernail; sturdy enough to carry dozens of mortals. Lusine swallowed the lump in her throat as she saw the city below to to endless acres of rolling skin and, eventually, the dark areola. The nail upturned and plopped them on the dimpled teat of the goddess, landscape was dimpled and crested, a noticeable rough ground where one could easily become lost while exploring. To the North was Xian's beautiful face, encompassing an entire square mile with her delicate features; a smug expression drawn-on as she enjoyed the superiority over these dust-flecks. To the South was the mighty toned stomach of Asena as she sat, her skin a perfect tanned caramel. Even though these sights were awe-inpiring, the sight of Xian's right nipple was even greater. The plump nipple, erect from her sadistic gratification, dwarfed them; twice the height of the greatest guard tower of the outer city wall. And it was just her nipple, her tiny little node that Asena no doubt found 'cute'. After some more shifting caused by Asena, and apparently other mortals dropped on the second nipple, the haunting green eyes of Asena swallowed their visions. Her black pupil large enough to easily swallow them. "Alright, humans. Whomever reaches the peak of my most darling Xian's nipple first will have their 'team' spared. The losers..." her booming voice stopped, so loud at this proximity that it physical vibrated the pathetic humans. Closing her sentence her thick right eye-lid closed in a wink, her batting lashes blew a small breeze over them. Instantly Lusine, along with the other contenders rushed to the base of her nipple, the absolutely monstrous thing imposing and a reminder of the sheer size of these cosmic beings, as if they needed a reminder. Lusine grabbed onto a slight wrinkle in the nipple, attempting to scramble up using it as a foothold. This would be difficult, obviously, but she needed to force that out of her mind if she wanted to succeed...

Content with their current crop of tortured mortals they hunted for more, licking their fingers and ensnaring the 'toys' to their perfect skin. Chalen was one such captive, being ensnared along Asena's lower stomach, just above her smooth pubic mound. He was suspended in sticky spit and that smelled intensely of ambrosia; not exactly the worst smell he admitted. Chalen couldn't even move his limbs through the intense viscosity, and he had to endure the vertigo-like heights, even so low down in the grand-scheme of things. He was as high up as he had ever been, not just from the ground, but from the soft stomach of Xian. And even though he could see all the buildings of the city he lived in his whole life from this new birds-eye perspective, he couldn't even see past the pale girls mountain-like chest. He again writhed, not paying attention to the rumbling that emanated from each twitch of a gigantic muscle, he needed to focus on himself. He managed to pull his arm from the goo, and soon he pulled his second, the man cheering at his success. He leaned forward to catch his breath, looking to each side and seeing the endless wall of Asena's lower stomach stretching for thousands of feet in each direction, it was truly humbling. He continued to writhe, just to be free of the goo finally; the jostling of his legs finally working against the still slightly warm saliva. Finally he managed to wrench his hips free, and he let out a cheer. But apparently Chalen hadn't had a well-thought out plan, and when he was mostly free from the goo his still submerged knees did little to contain him, and he fell, down towards the paler stomach. He screamed a blood-curdling scream as he accelerated towards the endless surface, impacting it at almost terminal speed and instantly dying. Neither girls noticed nor even cared however, they were having much too good of a time.