- Text Size +

"Thank you so much for doing this Asena, you really are the best lover a girl could want." Xian said, romantically hugging the slightly taller, darker woman as they walked along, allowing her head to lay on Asena's smooth, exposed shoulder. Xian was from the Eastern pantheon, and she possessed the most beautiful aspects of those cultures; her eyes being rich hazel brown and hair a long, silky black. She wore a silken garb with blossoms emblazoned on in intricate detail to cover her fairly petite frame, although 'petite' was purely a relative thing. To the outside observer, she looked quite youthful, about twenty or so years; but Xian was not new to the world, in fact she was several millennia old. 

"That is okay, pet. I love treating you to the fine things." Asena happily purred, stroking the girls long dark hair. She was in stark contrast to her pale love, her skin was a dark, tan olive, as she was instead from the pantheon of the Upper and Lower kingdoms, so she instead exemplified their beauty; dark and voluptuous, pure jade eyes and short light black hair. To hide her private areas she donned a fine fabric two piece, exposing her firm midriff slightly, and to accentuate her beauty wore opulent jewellery; rings and bracelets in fine gold. 

The faces of the two goddesses were perfectly smooth, no makeup required to hide imperfections as they possessed none. Likewise, their bodies were immaculate, curvy and lithe, fit and plump in the right areas; any man would be insane to not be instantly struck by such beauties with a single look. Most men would never be granted an intimate view of them however, as a single one of their elegant feet stretched for half a mile at least. Their immense weight and sized likened them more to a hurricane or force of nature than a human woman, the exception of course being they were much more malicious and deadly. 

The two lovers walked slowly to their destination, feeling the cool ground beneath their feet as they effortlessly crushed scores of mortals, each time their appendages contacting the ground obliterating trees, villages, farmlands. These casualties were simply collateral damage from their walk, their 'dainty' appendages so wide and long that deaths were unavoidable, and the humans being so tiny in comparison that they couldn't feel nor see in any meaningful way. "Oh Asena, you have cared for your feet for this occasion." commented Xian, staring down at her lover's elegant foot and noticing a purple coat of paint on her nails.

"Of course dear, it is what the little mortals get to see the most of." she giggled, her raucous jubilation booming throughout all the adjacent lands. The mortals had no choice but to slink away in fear.

---

Thomas sat comfortably on the porch of his house, overlooking the wide field of wheat he owned. It was a relaxing day today, no work needed to be done, so he opted to waste away the hours under the blue sky. The young man had almost fallen asleep when he began to involuntarily rock in his chair, a booming sensation that vaguely came from the West. The boom was deep, and there was a strange quiver on the Earth, as if thunder raged deep underground; tiny stones rocked and shuffled from the shaking. It was clear this mysterious force was increasing in intensity, and eventually it strengthened so much the vague rumble became four distinct thuds possessing a strange rhythm, a one-one two-two pattern. With a foreboding sense of dread he stepped off his porch, walking down the golden rows of his field to observe the horizon. Thomas struggled to stand, not just because of the ever increasing tremulous motion. On the horizon of this particularly wide and flat valley, allowing clear line of sight, were two women... Or 'women' as their size would indicate they were not of this world. Their feminine figures were clear to see contrasted against the sky. They stood as tall as mountains, the sheer distance from him causing them to appear tinted blue by the atmosphere... The sheer magnitude of them made it difficult to see them as anything but natural fixtures of the landscape, more akin to lakes and mountains than living beings. Each step brought them much closer, each thud exponentially greater than the last. Each quake caused by an innocent trod coming closer and closer to shaking is house apart. Despite their impossible size their mesmerising forms gracefully waltzed along, tightly embracing each other. With less than a dozen steps they were upon him, his minuscule form unnoticeable to their divine eyes. He couldn't move; rooted to the ground even as he saw them so close to him... although close was relative, her smooth, firmly planted foot being over a mile in the distance. But that mile seemed so paltry, both titans being more than thrice that height. With weak knees Thomas collapsed as Asena planted her second olive foot, the closest impact yet. Her ankle hovered above the tallest trees as if they were moss... and it was still an entire mile away. His ears rung from the horrible noise it made, he actually felt the gust of wind the impact produced, far to his right another such gust from the world-shattering thud of Xian's meteoric impact followed. Thomas could tell what would happen next, cruel fate had decided that he be in the zone of her next innocent step. With a horrible quiver the foot lifted off, her toes, taller than mighty towers, had all the inconceivable mass of her body planted on it, launching off with an after-shock thud. Gracefully it soared through the air, eclipsing the yellow sun. Thomas screamed, the loudest, shrillest he had ever done so; Asena couldn't hear it. He fell on his back, her perfect, literally divine foot hovering above him like an overcast day. Time slowed, as if to tease him, the bottom of the foot cast in dark and allowing only scant rays through the gaps of her toes. When the apex of her parabolic step had been reached the foot began to descend, growing in his field of vision. It was the single most terrifying thing he had seen, worse than any monster, maniac, or maelstrom. The foot continued its descent from the dizzying altitude, the barely visible in the dark wrinkles expanding, and it continued to until it expanded past the periphery of his vision, consuming his entire sky. Between the thin gaps of her toes he saw her Olympian face, so far away, so smooth... so uncaring. This would be his death.

Thomas braced, and heard the greatest crash of his life. He felt his eardrums instantly pop, the world going silent... he was somewhat thankful he no longer needed to endure the Earth-shattering sound, as if a crack of thunder had occurred inside his head. He felt gale-force winds pelt his body, and flecks of dirt battering his form, bruising him with their careless velocity. He whimpered... but he wasn't dead. What he did next was the greatest regret of his life; he opened his eyes. He had fallen underneath the crevice of her toes, the inconsequential tunnel beneath the arches of her toes forming his shelter. From end to end it was double the length of any stadium or field he had ever seen. The fleshy roof of the cavern hung tall, and through the gaps of her toes streamed in golden rays of light. It was mind-bending the sheer scale of her, how the finest details of the bottom of the most pathetic and lowest part of her body was in such rich detail that he couldn't comprehend it; he could see that his entire body could fit into a wrinkle of her toe print. And of all the insane sights of the toe-tunnel, the most impressive he gawked at was her simple toe-ring. As substancial as a castle the ornament gripped to her toe, the amount of precious metal used to construct such a thing would surely be greater than all the gold reserves of all the kingdoms combined several times over... it was simply incredible, and she had it lazily placed on her inconsequential digit. With another whimper from the farmer her toes began to tense, the roof of the cavern beginning to approach him at incalculable speed. The disturbed ground all around him quaked again with the activation of her muscles, the unseen bulk of her foot lifting off, the extremity taller than the greatest human constructs. With a finally shudder from the Earth her toes disengaged the Earth, blinding Thomas in the sudden light afforded to him. He turned to look at her now clearly visible sole, a fine coat of dirt from her wandering spattered on it. With ever decreasing thuds she left, along with her lover. 

Thomas bawled to himself, the single step had demolished the majority of his field, his house had collapsed from the intense quake, and now he was left deaf. That single step from her had ruined his livelihood, truly destroyed all he had worked towards his entire life. If he were lucky he would survive, but that could not be said for several villages he knew in the surrounding area. But whenever he thought back to the view from between her toes, how absolutely inferior him and every other human were... what was the point? And Asena didn't even know, and if she did, the entire scenario was, quite literally, beneath her.

---

The two smitten goddesses finally stood at their final destination: the mighty city of Telenisia, most populous along the East-shore of Alloria. They remained in their embrace; five miles, that is half a dozen small steps, from the city. They had cruel smiles upon their faces, and the mortal Telenisians had no choice but to gawk in fear. The city was a bustling metropolis, the mighty river Qualaxia running through the great capital and out to the still sea, which due to their stratospheric height could just be seen as a thin line on the horizon. The city really was quite adorable, so many people that bustled with their tedious mortal lives within the walls; those very walls were scarcely as thick as their nails. Xian's womanhood already quivered from the voyeuristic joy of so many eyes no doubt admiring her, in hear and lust. She could hardly way to toy with these positively microscopic humans. The tallest of the structures in the city barely made it to their hemispherical ankles, they would need to be careful with those as surely they could have some fun with them. Asena leaned into her lover's ear, whispering words that still rung mightier than thunder. "Do you like your present?"

Xian couldn't do anything but kiss the tall dark woman, positively gushing at her thoughtful gift. "I love you."

Asena stroked Xian's hair, it was so nice to be appreciated. "Do you want me to give the 'talk?'" she asked, her partner nodding the affirmative. Gladly Asena stepped forward, as if she hadn't whispered well-heard secrets to the other radiant god seconds prior. She relished in the quake they surely felt, perhaps even some country-folk from surrounding farms squelched beneath her. Standing in an imposing position she began her booming, oratory speech. "People of Telenisia, I am Asena, and I am the owner of your city." she proudly gloated over her recent purchase. "Do not turn to your kings and lords, for they are mortals, and I am divine, and thus your true lord. Your former goddess, Telenis, for which you are named, has grown tired of you." the crowd began to chatter, this was impossible! Heresy! "And Telenis, in her grace, has allowed the ownership of your souls, and the city that bears her name, to fall to me." it was clear Telenis, who had allowed her city to bought for a handsome price, had left an impact on this metropolis. It was with sly recognition Asena noticed lakes in the shape of Telenis' own footprints, soon there would be many more in her own. "As your goddess, I expect you to show absolute dedication to your deities, both of us. And I will expect nothing short of willingness to die for us." Asena, turned to give a sly look to her paler, smaller lover, blushing in expectation for the pleasure she would soon experience. Dropping her character for a few seconds, Asena again spoke. "But do be sure to scream."

The crowds were thrown into a state of panic, running and screaming in fear, every street and road filled to the brim with terrified streams of people. Asena simply beckoned her love, the lithe girl responding with few short steps, still shaking the ground immeasurably; the tremors disturbing the steady flow of chaos that littered the arteries of the city. Imposingly the deities gloated over the city, their meaty toes shooting skyward over the meek walls, paling in comparison. The hundreds if not thousands of individual structures knitted together to form a mosaic of grey and marble white, the minuscule boxes the plebian mortals lived in contrasting the greater feats of engineering prowess. The more affluent sections were positioned to the North of the city, the Eastern portion on a slightly elevated hill; of course this hill didn't come to even half way to their ankles. All in all, the mighty city of several million was scarcely larger than one of the royal beds the goddesses slept on. "Take the first step my dear." Asena requested, Xian gladly smiling at her kindness. Her pale foot shot up in the air, an imperceptible movement to her, but a secondary quake to them. Casual she moved her foot forward, directly over one of the poorer districts of the city; monotonous grey boxes being the closest things they had to homes. She allowed her foot to descend, the crowds of people reaching their maximum panic, thrashing through the tightly packed labyrinthine streets. Those that were stuck on streets that ran perpendicular to the width of her foot could do little but panic, not even granted the illusion of escape many people on parallel roads felt. Finally her unpainted ivory toes kissed the ground, pulverising all structures into a fine dust, the remainder of her foot following with this motion and carving out an impression in the ground. That step had eliminated thousands of mortals, and those that survived had little to live or look forward to. As her pale foot rested in its nook the wealthy aristocrats, hauled up in the highest towers of the hill were granted the terrifying view, seeing the endless plane of her foot resting maliciously on top of their subjects. Not even they would be spared.

After the step was planted, Xian turned to Asena, smiling in pure joy, inviting her to join in the fun.

---

Halman's composition faltered at the sight... so far in the distance, the two stunningly attractive woman stood. They must have been almost at the horizon, and still they towered high into the sky. It had been only moments ago that thundering booms knocked knick-knacks off selves, and now they knew what it was. The 'women', although he doubted they could be counted so due to their size, hugged each other lovingly, and their eyes were very plainly gazing at them, at Telenisia. Halman stood packed shoulder-to-shoulder on the stone cobbled street, no one daring to utter a word. After several long moments of silence, the darker, taller one leaned in to her oriental bride. "Do you like your present?" she asked in a seductive timbre, her voice loud and imposing even at this considerable distance, like the burst of a volcano far out to sea. The crowd began to chatter, 'Present? What does she mean?' and 'Are we the present?' being the topic of discussion; Halman however was too catatonic to join in this justifiably paranoid conversation. After some more discussion between the two cosmic beings, the darker one stepped forward, a ringing thud echoing as she casually obliterated several acres of farmland. Her hands were placed on her hips, and she was so close that most had to now angle their heads upwards, her perfect face in a smug look, staring at them down her nose. "People of Telenisia, I am Asena, and I am the owner of your city." she orated carefully, the notes of her voice contorted to be as demanding as possible. The words struck a cord with Halman, and they all began to assume the worst. "Do not turn to your kings and lords, for they are mortals, and I am divine, and thus your true lord. Your former goddess, Telenis, for which you are named, has grown tired of you." she again spoke, these words were difficult to comprehend, not from obfuscating language but the impossible message. Telenis was their goddess! She had founded their city in days of yore and relished in the worship and appreciation she had received! Was this punishment for their insolence? Idolatry? Blasphemy? Anyway Halman felt betrayed, and by the horrible screeching from isolated people in the crowd they felt similarly. "And Telenis, in her grace, has allowed the ownership of your souls, and the city that bears her name, to fall to me." again Halman found the words difficult to comprehend. "As your goddess, I expect you to show absolute dedication to your deities, both of us. And I will expect nothing short of willingness to die for us." The crowds had grown increasingly restless, and already some people scrambled Eastward, away from the couple. The titanic devil turned to her lover, the exotic girl giving a smile of appreciation, a smile that made Halman feel sick. Her brown face turned back to them, "But do be sure to scream." The crowd collective began to run.

As he struggled through the crowd, the air flush with indistinguishable cries of panic, he was careful to not fall as surely he would be trampled to death by the sea of people as no doubt a few already had been. The booming footfalls that echoed behind them and shook the ground didn't make him falter, even as entire swathes of the crowd did, slowing the futile progress. Finally the booming stopped, but that was only a worse omen. Some unintelligible sky-tearing words came from her lips, but that wasn't important, the only important thing was survival. Halman felt infinite adrenaline course through his veins as the collective crowd slowly progressed, only to have their spirits crushed as a shadow passed over them. Few stopped to gawk, and they were treated to the darkened underside of Xian's creamy sole, slowly descending upon them, the goddess adamant to draw out their torment. Her petite toes contacted the ground first, and with a resounding thud, the crowd, Halman among them, stopped in their tracks. The people ahead of them had been squelched like dust by the contact, few spared underneath the merciful curve her toes provided. Halman finally stared upwards at the peach sky, the wrinkles and details dark from eclipsing the sun. His knees quivered as he saw the mass, so infinite that he couldn't comrehend it. Not a second after her lower-digits massacred the mortals and destroyed the dwellings did she allow her foot to drop. An ear-shredding scream of a thousand people rung out, all along the entire half-mile of her foot's length, the sole covering more than 50 acres of area, a sizeable plot of land on the bottom of her foot. It fell, and quickly. Another ear-wrenching sound was produced, that of air rushing from under her step. All around the impact zone humans flew through the air like dust, blowing them hundreds of feet away. Halman cowered as this force knocked him over, whimpering on the floor as his ears were strained, but not popped. In some apparent show of fate or luck, Halman was under her instep, and the paler portion was supported by her arch just enough to spare his life. It was humbling, the tiny gap between the ground and the arch of her foot, so thin for any mortal woman, was tall enough to not even graze the roofs of several dwellings. Though he lived, many people would die from the simple force of air, or splintering timber and fraying stone. Halman whimpered in the dark, the foot not lifting off. The distant cries of crowds yet to experience their own deific judgement rang, muffled under the tons and tons of flesh and skin. In the dark he began to sob, struggling to find the optimism in this situation... perhaps he would survive, but what would be left of his beloved Telenisia?