- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

And here is the finale to this little distraction of mine. I know it's a pretty short story and a short ending but still, hope you guys like it!

 

----------------

 

 

It took some doing and more than a fair bit of frustration, but Lygia had finally managed to wrangle together her three intruders. With all of them firmly secured within her back pocket she made her way back to her living room, reached in to grab them, and released them all back onto her table. She took a seat back on her couch before them, measuring them all with a careful look.

“Can safely say I didn’t expect this today.” The older woman sighed.

“W-What’re you gonna do with us?” One of the men, Adam, inquired nervously.

“That’s a good question.” Lygia frowned. “Not sure if there are laws about this sort of thing. I mean, you all shrank yourselves! How’d you think this was going to end? That I wouldn’t notice my stuff missing?” Her eyes narrowed. “Or have you been spying on me?” The guilty looks all three had said more than any words could have. Once again Lygia let out an annoyed sigh.

She wasn’t gonna lie. The temptation to just crush the three or put them through the same hell they’d put her through was definitely there. It’d have been easy too. So easy she had to stop herself before her hand or foot reached out.

“So, are you guys just stuck like this? How does this work?” She asked, unsure of what to really say or do.

“I…stole….this…” The one called Mark lifted up his wrist to reveal a barely discernable machine on it. “It uh…let’s us shrink and grow back to normal.”

Lygia’s eyebrow arched.  “And you never used it to grow when I was looking for you?”

“Well….You kind of…broke it….when…you stepped on me…”

WHAT?!” Both of his peers looked horrified at Mark as he admitted the harsh truth of the matter.

Lygia felt a twang of guilt at that. So it wasn’t that they simply stayed small like idiots to annoy her, but rather they literally had no choice. Because of her. She looked down at one of her feet. Just one step and she’d crushed their ability to grow back. Did it justify them breaking into her home in the first place? No, but she did feel at least a little bad. “I see, well, for what it’s worth I’m sorry.” She genuinely meant that too.

“You’re sorry?” Adam spoke up again. Seemed like he wasn’t the brightest member of the group, given he was stomping towards Lygia with rage in his eyes. “You fucking crushed our only way of growing back and you’re sorry? Sorry ain’t gonna cut it Lady!”

And just like that any sympathy Lygia felt for that one in particular melted away. He clearly hadn’t thought out what he was doing. The woman frowned and plucked him up from the table between her fingers, bringing him up the hundreds of feet to her face. “Care to repeat that?” She asked in an icy tone.

What she got in reply was mewling screams with any semblance of anger vanishing before her looming visage. “Aggh! Please don’t eat me!”

“Eat you?” Did she really look that much like a monster just because she was big? “But what if I want to?” Lygia donned a wry smirk and licked her lips. “My date stood me up and I never got to eat. Considering you guys broke into my home….” She wiggled her eyebrows teasingly as she came in closer.

Adam, being the punk that he was, somehow broke down even further as Lygia’s tongue reached out in all of its soft, soaking glory. The man was helpless and his friends were unable to help while the giant casually took a single lick of the man. Her tongue graced the bottoms of his feet and ran all the way up to his head in one clean motion, overriding everything he said and did in a swathe of saliva. One lick was all it took to completely drench him.

His taste was surprisingly enjoyable. Minute, but with a distinctly powerful flavor that Lygia savored as her lips wrapped around Adam’s head. Like a candy she began to suckle on him, tongue still looking away at his face while the poor man screamed in sheer terror.

Okay, that’s enough. Lygia pulled back and chuckled to herself. “Sorry, that was a bit of a mean joke.”

Adam looked incredulously at her. “Y-You’re not gonna eat me?”

“Of course not.” Lygia shook her head. “I’m not some kind of monster. I mean, unless you want me to?”

“N-No! No no! No thank you!”

Lygia smirked and set the man down. “Thought so.” Admittedly, she very nearly did; but they didn’t need to know that.

“So, what are you going to do with us?” The third man, the quiet one, asked. It was still the unanswered question after all.

“I…guess I’ll just call the police.” Lygia said after a moment of thinking. “You did commit a crime and they’re probably the best bet to getting back to people who will know how to fix you.” Of course there was no way to verify that, but after all the hell they’d been through Lygia figured a nice gesture couldn’t hurt.

She pulled out a phone from one of her pockets and quickly dialed at it, bringing it up to her ear. “Hello? I’d like to report an attempted robbery? Yes. Well, let me explain…” One surreal phone conversation later and Lygia ended it, looking back to the three on the table. “Well, they’re on their way. It took a while to convince them, but they’ll pick you up and try to get in contact with the people who worked on that machine of yours. After that…” She shrugged.

The three sighed in relief. Even jail must’ve seemed like a godsend when compared to the idea of being small forever.

“In the mean time…” Lygia grinned and leaned back in her couch, propping her feet up on the table not too far from the three men. “I’ve had a very long day thanks to you three and could really use some help unwinding before the police get here. Unless, you want to make me angry?” They needed no convincing.

You know, I could really get used to stuff like this. Now if only some other people could get shrunken instead. Lygia mused as she relaxed, finally getting a moment to herself before the police would arrive. Maybe this wasn’t so bad after all. Heck, if the pleasant feeling at her feet was any indication then maybe more people ought to break into her house.